Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298326 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bahkarrehjnr(m): 1:25am On Feb 28, 2021
bahkarrehjnr:
Hi guys, I plan on buying a cryptocurrency

I want to hold it for a long term
What coin do y'all think I could go for

PS- long term as in 1-2yrs or even more.

Thanks

Please could anyone reply me concerning this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 2:33am On Feb 28, 2021
bahkarrehjnr:

here is your reply below

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 2:37am On Feb 28, 2021
INFP:
Thank you sir. I just made a successful transaction and I have converted to the coins of my choice from usdt. Sir which is a better option between selling and converting back to USDT? If I sell and keep in Spot wallet. Will the coin still run ?
If you convert back to usdt, it means you don't want to trade with the fund. Usdt is one of the stable coins that does not go up or down. It helps you keep your money at equivalent of dollar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 2:41am On Feb 28, 2021
bahkarrehjnr:

Note that the final decision and outcome will be your responsibility oo. Please do your own research. But I give you this suggestion:

BT.c
.Eth
Tr.on
B.TT
W.in
Ad.a
B.nb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ofadaman(m): 3:35am On Feb 28, 2021
Lol, as a novice trader, I felt technical indicators will help me become rich , just like many others here, who look at charts from sun to dusk but still end up loosing a tonne. If everyone sees the charts, why isn't everyone rich?.. if it's all boils down to numbers, then computer programmes and bots will run the numbers and place the trades, but still many bots aren't up to 60% correct about the market.

Well,I figured it out, .. it's not the charts, it's not the fundamentals, it's the information...the person with the most information wins.. it's just that simple.

The market efficiency theory already suggest that, and this is why the regulators try to ensure information doesn't sit solely with one party, else the market becomes inefficient, in an efficient market no single trader can beat the market all the time.

So I'd implore you all to seek for out information , understand it and take your position before others join in. Bull make money, bears make money, pigs (indecisive people) gets slaughtered.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Famoosky(m): 3:39am On Feb 28, 2021
BTCUSD : Dipping is anticipated. So, a sell till $40k is much possible!

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 3:44am On Feb 28, 2021
Ofadaman:
Lol, as a novice trader, I felt technical indicators will help me become rich , just like many others here, who look at charts from sun to dusk but still end up loosing a tonne. If everyone sees the charts, why isn't everyone rich?.. if it's all boils down to numbers, then computer programmes and bots will run the numbers and place the trades, but still many bots aren't up to 60% correct about the market.

Well,I figured it out, .. it's not the charts, it's not the fundamentals, it's the information...the person with the most information wins.. it's just that simple.

The market efficiency theory already suggest that, and this is why the regulators try to ensure information doesn't sit solely with one party, else the market becomes inefficient, in an efficient market no single trader can beat the market all the time.

So I'd implore you all to seek for out information , understand it and take your position before others join in. Bull make money, bears make money, pigs (indecisive people) gets slaughtered.

True words have never been spoken

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Famoosky(m): 3:45am On Feb 28, 2021
BNB traders ! It's all about selling the pair. If the pair burst out of the rectangle and head Southward, Just SELL or wait for another dip.

Only the support area can change the rhythm.You may wait for the 4H MA cross over

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chukzyfcbb: 3:57am On Feb 28, 2021
Ofadaman:

you my friend is a very wise man

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 4:55am On Feb 28, 2021
This red no be here o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 5:15am On Feb 28, 2021
My loyalty to eter cost me a lot of money of late but it pales in comparison to what it gave me at the turn of the year.

Decided some days back not to be loyal to any except the leader of the pack and this has positioned my portfolio to the next level.

Make no mistake, loyalty is good and pays too but one needs to decide the game he wants to play and focus on it.

All money making ventures are the same, you need to go deep down within yourself for answers and trust your guts.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 6:06am On Feb 28, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
here is your reply below
I have my eagle eyez on most of those koins.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shakitibob0: 6:18am On Feb 28, 2021
Sailor1:

This am, the Ada I sold, I used to buy algo at 1.03 and xrp at 0.435 and link at 25.6.... my target was extra 10-20% on each.. Already, algo has done that, xrp is still lagging, link in progress
You are such a wonderful gift to this community. More blessings bro

I am a holder but your strategies look so workable for me. I should use them

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Olamyyde(m): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2021
Ibeme:

How will ADA get to $10 when it's marketcap is already $43 billion? E.T.H that already has a functioning network with thousands of projects built on it is just $173bln. A.D.A has no projects built on it as it stands, it's all potential.

Na this kain HODLing dey get people wrecked. Most optimistic target for A.D.A this cycle should be $3, and realistic is $2 where a savvy hodler should be looking to get out. Also A.D.A will likely fall on Monday because people buy the test net and sell the main net. Just like equities, they say buy the rumours and sell the news.
Asin people really need to do their research before buying all these coins. If we see ADA at $5 this year we should be thanking our stars.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmoduddah: 6:56am On Feb 28, 2021
The first ever air.drop i participated in because it was sent to me by my mentor.

1 DST = $2

They are giving out 150 DST and the form expires today Feb 28th. So dive in while you still can:

https ://t. me/ DSTAirdropRound2Bot?start=r0630407034

(Copy the link to your browser and remove the spaces)

NB: If you want to participate in airdrops using your Trust Wallet, i beg you, create a new wallet on Trust Wallet and use that for airdrops. Don’t use your main wallet where your funds are. This is just a general security tip.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 8:07am On Feb 28, 2021
Disclaimer: this is not a financial advice...check pic below

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 8:27am On Feb 28, 2021
clevybrown:
Wahala for who miss this Toman token airdrop...
If u have ever missed an airdrop, pls dnt miss this one.
Just click the link below to start accumulating some free Toman token now...

https:///tomantokenbot?start=905500578

Scammers

Nothing is free even in free town

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 8:33am On Feb 28, 2021
The dips are here again. My profit was almost trapped in a coin because of btc, I had to place a sell order for a minimum decent profit, but price kept dropping. Slept and woke up this morning, I thank God it was sold. Wondering what coins to buy in this dip for a quick x2 or x1.5
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by H2ho(m): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2021
Today's dip is very very bad.... won't sell still.

We die here grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2021
This day is a gift, use it wisely.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2021
Have no idea the games whales are playing at this 44k level.

Betece rarely spends this long trying to break a support at a single time. When it wants to break through, it breaks through. Most times, when it spends ao long at a support or resistance, I become skeptical as it usually does the opposite.

Truthfully, like everyone is saying, 40-42k looks like the perfect retest area... Had that in mind for a while.

My concern is that an overwhelming majority of the market are eagerly expecting a dump to that level and subsequent bounce... I've rarely seen betece do that. With how long 44k has held, I'd say if it breaks, I doubt 42k will be the bottom...
Sometimes, when confused in the market, I ask myself what's the worst thing betece could now? That has helped me stay level headed as the market always has a way of surprising the majority. A reversal here would leave majority of people offside and chasing the pump... (a subsequent dump will leave them pants down)

Already, all betece's major pullbacks this run have been about 20-25%. From 12k to 10k, 20k to 16.4k, 42k to 30k. A pullback from 58k to 44k is a 25 percent pullback which about fits. Also, since US institutions started buying openly from around 14k, price rarely goes well below their buy price. We know Taylor bought 1billion usd of bitc0in at 48k

That said, betece looks ugly and is barely hanging on. I was stopped out on some positions. Still have some spot. I'm ready whichever way this goes but wouldn't be in a rush to bid 42k if we break to the downside. Stay safe out there folks

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2021
clevybrown:

U sound like a modified fool... Do u even Know the meaning of an Airdrop? Dnt just rush to quote people, quote with some sense in ur head, cos right now, u sound dumb...

Scammer and thieves alike.

Nobody has the time or mb to recruit into your shitty yard sale. Get lost

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 10:17am On Feb 28, 2021
H2ho:
Today's dip is very very bad.... won't sell still.

We die here grin grin

We die here or look for cash to buffer this.

The gains are much more what you invest at the lowest
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2021
DextrousDavid:

many thanks.

I would also appreciate if you could list some of these alts that are bouncing.

Betece looks undecided... If not already in position, would keep safe until it reclaims some key areas... Once it does that, most coins could have further 10-20% upside... Esp micros...

Did you still take ada at 1.2? Abi fear no gree you?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wordgeddon: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2021
Ofadaman:

Pray tell. Where form does information take? Where do you get information?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 10:31am On Feb 28, 2021
Ofadaman:

fomo should be attributed to chickens and not pigs cool enough with the animal name calling already....note, these are people with hard-earned monies

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyChoice1: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2021
Sailor1:

Betece looks undecided... If not already in position, would keep safe until it reclaims some key areas... Once it does that, most coins could have further 10-20% upside... Esp micros...

Did you still take ada at 1.2? Abi fear no gree you?

Hello bro, please what of Ada and the 1st March upgrade/fork. What's it like? I have some Ada on me, I don't want to be bag holder. bnb bag is too heavy already

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ofadaman(m): 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
Information is Golden, it is actually power.

You may study the charts all you want, it's a lagging indicator and by the time you're taking positions , the players are already cashing out..what makes crytpo really interesting is that due to the nature of the market, it's very inefficient, because information isn't easily distributed to everyone equally , this is why many people see certain coins rise or fall and they struggle to understand the reason, many jump in and lose their hard earned money.

In my journey to game the market, i started trying out technical indicators, from bollinger bands, macd, stochs, alligators, volumes, ichiomuku, and countless others, eventually I started to read about statistics and discovered that with a moving average I can easily build 80%of the other indicators, they are all averages just the period and the weights differs.

Charts can help you spot pattern alright and know physchological points to exit and maybe barriers points to in or avoid.. but they hardly tell u when to jump in.... (Unless it's too late), these days people with basic understanding of the TA, draw funny charts and try to confuse the novice. Its not complex guys, it's just math..

Now, in recent times a new approach has surfaced and few are paying heed to it.. it's the social media noise and tags...

So I went ahead to build a sentiment analytic script on Python that scrubs twitter looking for tags lines on certain coins and their symbols, my plan was if a lot of people are tweetting about it and I can tell how many new mention per minute, if the tweet is positive or negative and if from what region it's coming from, how many followers does the people who tweett these things have and number of likes per tweet,. I could gain the market.. well, I did... But...

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ronin1: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
·

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: nna777 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.