Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3297696 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dominionsamuel(m): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
Join the online community where you would learn how to make 150k monthly trading bitcoin with our signals.

Trading course for novice, are also set in place to make you a pro trader.

Contact our WhatsApp number at

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
Guys I want to do P2p for the first time. But some verified sellers don't have their contact on their profile. How will I let them know I have made payment? or are they online to get notifs? pls I don't want to make mistake
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
noobs123:

He cannot see anything, he’s no seer, he’s someone like you who is also trying to make profit. If anyone can see anything, he won’t be here. Stop looking for people to tell you what to do, crypto is different from stock market. No one knows!

Lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
Took much more profits from ada at 1.43...... will only be interested in getting back in on a flip of 1.5 or a retest of lows at 1.1 ish

Got some wrx at 0.28... I noticed some odd buying pressure on it... Huge volume but sold into... quite odd.. Either way, from 0.28 to it's previous high of 0.38 is about 35%...
Obviously have stops in place.... Let's see how this one develops...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
teeytimi:
Learn how to make money with your mobile phone.
The secret is here.

https://syr.us/hDr

Get out
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
Dominionsamuel:
Join the online community where you would learn how to make 150k monthly trading bitcoin with our signals.

Trading course for novice, are also set in place to make you a pro trader.

Contact our WhatsApp number at

You are not wanted here

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
Sailor1:

Got some wrx at 0.28... I noticed some odd buying pressure on it... Huge volume but sold into... quite odd.. Either way, from 0.28 to it's previous high of 0.38 is about 35%...
Obviously have stops in place.... Let's see how this one develops...

How did you spot the unusual volume? By alerts or just by random browsing?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PabloTehnyson(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Worry not. I did same too. I set a stop loss at 1.17, (opted in at 0.80), but when I checked yesterday, it had hit my limit and was at 1.29. I didn't feel like I'm missing out even though it was obvious I missed out.

Greed has dealt with me and at the same time, greed had made me lots of money in this trade. No matter how you try to control greed in this business, it must creep in gradually. This is why I invented a method I call The Vulture Method.

In this business, it's good to act like a vulture. A vulture is patient, greedy, and at the same time, knows when to run while in profit - even if it's just 1%. I have learned a lot from animals by watching NatGeo Wild.

I use USDT as my default stable coin, but have moved to BUSD. I have no reason for this - I just wanted to change my fiat.

I was praying for Ada to fall so I can buy again because I hate to FOMO in - it has dealt with me in the past.

I woke this morning, saw Ada at 1.38, and realized I bought Ada with my USDT in past at an extremely cheap rate when it was in a couple of cents. I decided to put a limit at 1.50.

So, I have two prayer points on Ada. You already know what it is.

If two pastors are into cryptó, their prayer points will be different. Which will God answer?

I'm emotionally detached from this market. Victory doesn't make me happy that much and loss doesn't make me sad that much either. Abundance mentality helps.

My advice is for people to be detached even though I know it's hard to do. It has lots of benefits and that's why I do it.

And yes, forgive yourself.

what's the name of the app here?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by teeytimi: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
Earn money with your phone without spending a dime.

Check this link out

https://syr.us/hDr
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ibeme:

How did you spot the unusual volume? By alerts or just by random browsing?

I was looking for what to buy with ada profits. I looked at the chart and saw the volume... The daily chart dosent look bad too
It's more noticeable on the 4hr chart attached, the volume is quite significant. It has not had such buy volume in over a month and the price hasn't moved much... Usually I see that in PnD, the leaders buy first and later announce to the group who rush in... Don't know where this is coming from but it looks sensible with a good stoploss... I'd re-evaluate it at 0.3

Usually, I have coins I track. They're sorted from the best performing to least performing for the past 24hrs.... Whenever betece is behaving and I have an early mover and want to cycle profits, I look at the least performers, chk their charts and buy for a quick scalp...

This am, the Ada I sold, I used to buy algo at 1.03 and xrp at 0.435 and link at 25.6.... my target was extra 10-20% on each.. Already, algo has done that, xrp is still lagging, link in progress

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
INFP:
Guys I want to do P2p for the first time. But some verified sellers don't have their contact on their profile. How will I let them know I have made payment? or are they online to get notifs? pls I don't want to make mistake
I had used p2p 2 times to purchase usdt, and it went well... The first one didnt pass 15mins and d second one is first mins... I didn't even bother to check for their number before I made payment.. Just look for d one that have 90% and above rating and 2000+ trading, u are good to go.... After u send d money pls don't press cancel button oo until u receive a message from binance that order completed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
deewhydoski:

I had used p2p 2 times to purchase usdt, and it went well... The first one didnt pass 15mins and d second one is first mins... I didn't even bother to check for their number before I made payment.. Just look for d one that have 90% and above rating and 2000+ trading, u are good to go.... After u send d money pls don't press cancel button oo until u receive a message from binance that order completed.
Thank you sir.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
OBJECTIVES OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET INVESTMENT FORUM.

1. To bring together like minded professionals, business owners, policy makers etc for the purpose of sharing knowledge, insight and ideas on how to harness legitimate investment opportunities through the stock market and other investment outlets.

2. Discussions and analyses will be strictly about the stock market, money market, investment, finance, business, real estate and the economy .

3. Create a platform whereby we can engage top management of quoted companies through their Investors Relations Team, so as to make timely investment decisions.

4. Liaise with regulatory authorities such as SEC, NSE, CBN, CAC, NAICOM etc to inform them about observed Red Flags in companies so as to safe guard our investments.

5. Discuss national political economy and world affairs and how these could affect investments in Nigeria.

6. This group prohibits monkey hunting i.e. marketing or hyping a stock without analysis or research with the sole aim of profiting from it. Any post that denigrate fellow members is equally prohibited.

Join us today
https://chatdotwhatsappdotom/LwycvUj4YLXI2DBnyZmAfV

Replace the "dot" with ".".

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
INFP:
There's the option to chat up the seller on the p2.p interface. Just send money, click on " transferred next" then chat him up.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DextrousDavid(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
Sailor1:

I was looking for what to buy with ada profits. I looked at the chart and saw the volume... The daily chart dosent look bad too
It's more noticeable on the 4hr chart attached, the volume is quite significant and the price hasn't moved much... Usually I see that in PnD, the leaders first buy and later announce to the group who rush in... Don't know where this is coming from but it looks sensible with a good stoploss... I'd re-evaluate it at 0.3

Usually, I have coins I track. They're sorted from the best performing to least performing for the past 24hrs.... Whenever betece is behaving and I have an early mover and want to cycle profits, I look at the least performers, chk their charts and buy for a quick scalp...

This am, the Ada I sold, I used to buy algo at 1.03 and xrp at 0.435 and link at 25.6.... my target was extra 10-20% on each.. Already, algo has done that, xrp is still lagging, link in progress

boss Aunty ADA is now at 1.35999

do you suggest I buy ADA now?

#Short_Term_Trader

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
DextrousDavid:

#Short_Term_Trader
Yes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macktaob(m): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
DextrousDavid:

#Short_Term_Trader
1.33 now... Godspeed!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Don't try to deposit or withdraw Ada coin on match 1st...becuz they will be a relaunch upgrade & hard fork....if u like transfer ada to other wallet address on that day you are on your own but trading with ada continues and it's not affected....just don't try to deposit or withdraw ada coin to any other wallet address

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
Other coins with potentials for long-term growth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akpos4uall(m): 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
pragmatistm:
There's the option to chat up the seller on the p2.p interface. Just send money, click on " transferred next" then chat him up.

You don't have to click "transferred next" before you can chat with the seller. Once you've placed the order to buy from the seller, you can chat with the seller.
BTW, you are not supposed to click "transferred next" when you have not made transfer to the seller's account. You are to that after you have transferred the money to sellers account.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
DextrousDavid:

#Short_Term_Trader

Question is what's your sell target?

It's barely holding unto the support at 1.32... you may target 1.4 from there but risk: reward isn't great..

I see better deals elsewhere.. lots of alyts are bouncing.. Also with betece struggling to take 48k, u don't want to be left pants down with someones bags on a pullback

For me, the current structure looks distributive... I'd only be interested on a flip of 1.5 or good reaction at 1.2 and not in between... That said, I still believe there's good juice left in the move but it needs some consolidation

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
My portfolio being propped up by ADA, well I just cashed out

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DextrousDavid(m): 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
Sailor1:

Question is what's your sell target?

It's barely holding unto the support at 1.32... you may target 1.4 from there but risk: reward isn't great..

I see better deals elsewhere.. lots of alyts are bouncing.. Also with betece struggling to take 48k, u don't want to be left pants down with someones bags on a pullback

For me, the current structure looks distributive... I'd only be interested on a flip of 1.5 or good reaction at 1.2 and not in between... That said, I still believe there's good juice left in the move but it needs some consolidation

many thanks.

I would also appreciate if you could list some of these alts that are bouncing.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by degreat2: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
nihilistjnr:
My portfolio being propped up by ADA, well I just cashed out

what's the name of this app?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
degreat2:

what's the name of this app?

Etoro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by degreat2: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Etoro

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 12:00am On Feb 28, 2021
Bunsenbun:
No coin on binance can make you a billionaire unless you are already a millionaire.�

True

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 12:30am On Feb 28, 2021
Red sea every where
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 12:31am On Feb 28, 2021
At this rate nah to lock up oh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 28, 2021
pragmatistm:
Thank you sir. I just made a successful transaction and I have converted to the coins of my choice from usdt. Sir which is a better option between selling and converting back to USDT? If I sell and keep in Spot wallet. Will the coin still run ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.