Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285836 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
which bank?
Fasttt:

The government is doing all they can. I heard there was a hac*k of bout 60billion naira from the bank, the hack*ers are massively buying usdt with stolen funds. They even block more than 500traders account. Demand and supply, if they are massively buying usdt, it makes sense the price increase. Supply not meeting demand. Since the money is stolen, they can buy at any price. Couple with the hyper inflation esp in Nigeria. Seized funds from p2p traders. Leaving less traders for supply.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
No bro. He is not stupid. Around 2pm this afternoon when usdt/ngn was trading at about 1302 naira, Binance ads price was fixed at 1,255. During that period, only Verified merchants were able to place trades. Normal traders could not. Only active traders on p2p will understand this.

This is just a normal conversation and I don't see why we should be insulting ourselves.
seankafor:
bro are you stupid or you don't know what decentralization means .

If you like set your usdt at 5k/$.. no body hold you ..

That's why it's called p2p, you set your own price.. there are thousands of others ... Choose the one best for you or leave the whole thing entirely..

Dem put gun to your head say make you buy?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
Access

twosquare:
which bank?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sedIoyol(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
Tsfari:
Even with glaring evidences, people still don’t want to see what I’m showing them… Binance is a contributor not sole formulator of the ngn/ usdt price.

See evidences of manipulation… the usdt/ngn chart is even disagreeing with the set prices, the ones buying from those selling their dollars don’t even want to buy it above 1255 but they are selling theirs at 1290; eventually it’s the price prevalent at P2p that would become Nigeria’s quoted exchange rate.

No one can convince me otherwise and if the government goes after binance P2p operators today, temporary stability will be achieved as regards volatile rates
simple basic economics knowledge you lack

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Tsfari:

You probably have foolish parents, so I wouldn’t have much expectation from you. Keep living, you are forgiven.
That's not reasonable. Why do you have to insult his parents?

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
This is not necessary. You can just ignore or explain your points better.
Tsfari:

You probably have foolish parents, so I wouldn’t have much expectation from you. Keep living, you are forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
Tsfari:
Even with glaring evidences, people still don’t want to see what I’m showing them… Binance is a contributor not sole formulator of the ngn/ usdt price.

See evidences of manipulation… the usdt/ngn chart is even disagreeing with the set prices, the ones buying from those selling their dollars don’t even want to buy it above 1255 but they are selling theirs at 1290; eventually it’s the price prevalent at P2p that would become Nigeria’s quoted exchange rate.

No one can convince me otherwise and if the government goes after binance P2p operators today, temporary stability will be achieved as regards volatile rates
P2P ruining Our sovereign currency…Lol. If I may ask, which presidential candidate had your support? Asking out of serious curiosity.

At times, certain insignificant factors can leave us seriously deluded.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
twosquare:
which bank?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
Tsfari:

Bros FG don float the Naira..

Let the forces of demand and supply settle everything..

P2P traders are not to be blamed, but the govt of president Tinubu. The Nair was floated amateurishly..

What do yo expect?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
Floating the Naira mean, you sell at what ever price you like.. It’s not a crime..

P2P guys have not done anything wrong..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
#1000 per liter of fuel loading grin grin. After hoarding the dollar for profit, we go use am but fuel.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fasttt: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
twosquare:
which bank?

Access bank. No one is sure about the amount. You know naija way of overinflating things.

But a lot of traders have been crying on twitter.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
LikeAking:
Floating the Naira mean, you sell at what ever price you like.. It’s not a crime..

P2P guys have not done anything wrong..

You are correct, when a currency is floated, the government don't have control again.

I heard on news today that FG eyes $10b to stabilize naira.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hmmm, it seems this co1ns have finally hit their temporary ceilings. Anyways; still looking forward to my first 1 dollar gain from this space.

After Suffering huge loses, recent event have finally restored a little confidence in me. Aggressively Buying more dips from here on ( top 5 only)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
narite:
Hmmm, it seems this co1ns have finally hit their temporary ceilings. Anyways; still looking forward to my first 1 dollar gain from this space.

After Suffering huge loses, recent event have finally restored a little confidence in me. Aggressively Buying more dips from here on ( top 5 only)

👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yinkeys(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
I have 2000 pi for sale
600 naira per pi
Contact me
Serious buyers only

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
Some AI coin lists

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hgjncjh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
Sometimes, you ask yourself "where can I sell my Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 and payments are instant without unnecessary delay..

At N1000-N1100/$

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/buy-skrill-thousands-millions-naira

OR OUR INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/kwitoc_ng

OTHER COINS YOU CAN BUY OR SELL FROM AS LITTLE AS $2: TRON, SMART CHAIN, SHIBA, ETH (BEP20), ARB, ADA, SOLANA and all coins on Binance, MexC

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 6:48am On Oct 25, 2023
Damn!

This run is now looking like a bull trap.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tego40: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2023
LaborX: Where Opportunity Meets Talent

In the ever-evolving world of work, LaborX shines as a beacon of opportunity. This innovative platform redefines employment, connecting talent with employers seamlessly. Imagine a world where skills are valued over traditional credentials, and every gig is a chance to thrive. LaborX makes it possible. Join the workforce revolution today!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eaglepixel: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
nna777:

Hmmmm. BTC has definitely taken people by surprise. If we flip 31k8 into support on the monthly close, we’ll be on track for 40-44k by Jan/Feb.

Don’t get it twisted, we’re heading higher. This is just a consolidation phase for the RSI to cool off before a higher high. Shorters have been rekted (Over $400M so far). Don’t add yourselves to the list.

Still holding my *30 leverage long position from 28k2.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
If SOL flips 32.9, we will go to 38 next.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
Eaglepixel:
Whether you like to hear it or not.

Just like 2square has been posting they are after your fiat. They will keep doing simple harmonic motion with btc price till you are exhausted.

20-24k before 40k still on table.

Wahala for those that tries to predict crypto market using technical analysis.. lol...stop predicting the market ..follow the market and take your own share and leave...price forms charts..it is not charts that form price...I repeat it is price that forms the charts...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
LikeAking:

👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Around Dec 2, 2022 you were given $100 to turn into $1000 something you boasted you can easily do. Unfortunately, in less than a day you lost it all.

A dollar was trading around 630 as at that time, meaning; you were given 63,000 Naira. Also, bitcoyn was trading around $17,200.

If you had done absolutely nothing, just by buying bitcoyn and staying off those jargons ( technical analysis or whatsoever) In less than a year you would now have 252,000 Naira. That is over 400% gain.

Folks, I Just want to remind you all that maps, graphs, charts, whatsoever they are called does not work, they are distractions. Have a long term vision. Forget the news, Just keep Buying and Hodl. We will all prosper!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
Alexxien:

Around Dec 2, 2022 you were given $100 to turn into $1000 something you boasted you can easily do. Unfortunately, in less than a day you lost it all.

A dollar was trading around 630 as at that time, meaning; you were given 63,000 Naira. Also, bitcoyn was trading around $17,200.

If you had done absolutely nothing, just by buying bitcoyn and staying off those jargons ( technical analysis or whatsoever) In less than a year you would now have 252,000 Naira. That is over 400% gain.

Folks, I Just want to remind you all that maps, graphs, charts, whatsoever they are called does not work, they are distractions. Have a long term vision. Forget the news, Just keep Buying and Hodl. We will all prosper!!!

Nonesense!

Who gave me $1000?

U no well o!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
LikeAking:

Nonesense!

Who gave me $1000?

U no well o!

Deflover..stop pretending... grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrShomo: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
LikeAking:

Nonesense!

Who gave me $1000?

U no well o!

U don use d money take tramadol, weyrey alasho grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
More blessings on this post

Alexxien:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.