Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3313592 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) ... (3651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
nna777:
If SOL flips 32.9, we will go to 38 next.
I pray so, as I don stack on Sol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
Can we do it?

BTC

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
Everyone don dey scream bull run.. undecided

Some coins no even dey shake body

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
Alexxien:

Around Dec 2, 2022 you were given $100 to turn into $1000 something you boasted you can easily do. Unfortunately, in less than a day you lost it all.

A dollar was trading around 630 as at that time, meaning; you were given 63,000 Naira. Also, bitcoyn was trading around $17,200.

If you had done absolutely nothing, just by buying bitcoyn and staying off those jargons ( technical analysis or whatsoever) In less than a year you would now have 252,000 Naira. That is over 400% gain.

Folks, I Just want to remind you all that maps, graphs, charts, whatsoever they are called does not work, they are distractions. Have a long term vision. Forget the news, Just keep Buying and Hodl. We will all prosper!!!

Not in all cases...Maybe reputable coins like BTC, ETH...but when you just buy some altcoins...and it dumps 97%, never to recover, then you will know that some bearish flags or patterns can be a life saver...yes, price actions are better. Being a swing trader and position trader are the best. There is also a limit to that...know when to let go (take profits) and when to stay.

Crypto is a test of patience really...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
The best time to journal....that a coin performs great today doesn't mean it will be in the top 10 performers when bull run comes fully...only God and research can give us an edge....

yet you will have to journal which coins are doing better among the old timers...some pumped 40, 60%...note them down....

even those wey be lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ekehwinz:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ekehwinz:

Bro, seems some alts dey sleep as Dem no wan gree pump 🤢🤢🤢
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
Robnectar:

Bro, seems some alts dey sleep as Dem no wan gree pump 🤢🤢🤢

Walai

Let's hope they will still turn up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by graceilina: 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
Where's btc heading to?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
graceilina:
Where's btc heading to?
To where is meant to go to na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
10years fb account for sale
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by graceilina: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
Luada:

To where is meant to go to na.
up or down?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jaxx123: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
I can boldly declared that crypto trading is passive income opportunities for all

"It's not a new thing that crypto trading has blessed many people beyond their understanding. I have a bot that notifies me of potential coins to buy, even when the market is turbulent. Recently, based on my bot's recommendation, I bought Solana at $11. I also acquired CRO and a bit of BTC when their prices were low, and most people had lost interest.

A few days ago, all of these investments yielded a pure profit of $1,700. I challenge you to explore the world of cryptocurrency trading. If you're an active trader, consider upgrading your skills to tap into massive opportunities. Crypto trading offers various tools and channels to make substantial profits.

I'm Clement, a seasonal crypto trader.
Reach me for any help,tips and guide
Phone234-8060180077
Email: olurantiprofile@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
Jaxx123:
I can boldly declared that crypto trading is passive income opportunities for all

"It's not a new thing that crypto trading has blessed many people beyond their understanding. I have a bot that notifies me of potential coins to buy, even when the market is turbulent. Recently, based on my bot's recommendation, I bought Solana at $11. I also acquired CRO and a bit of BTC when their prices were low, and most people had lost interest.

A few days ago, all of these investments yielded a pure profit of $1,700. I challenge you to explore the world of cryptocurrency trading. If you're an active trader, consider upgrading your skills to tap into massive opportunities. Crypto trading offers various tools and channels to make substantial profits.

I'm Clement, a seasonal crypto trader.
Reach me for any help,tips and guide
Phone234-8060180077
Email: olurantiprofile@gmail.com

Thief better go look for work 🤢🤢🤢

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 6:47am On Oct 26, 2023
If you long this trade QNT… you can make some fast profits

Market is getting bullish!
May the odds favour US as we try to fish

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 7:25am On Oct 26, 2023
@twosquare

Kindly look up $C98 and give me your analysis.

Adding small stash of $10k Worth of C98 for Bull.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2023
Mazinewmoney:
@twosquare

Mazi, make I do analysis for u nah 🙌🙌

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:21am On Oct 26, 2023
You wan tell me say the coin go reach $400 abi grin
Robnectar:

Mazi, make I do analysis for u nah 🙌🙌

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2023
Robnectar:

Thief better go look for work 🤢🤢🤢
which Version of deflower we go give am

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tego40: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2023
LaborX: Where Skills Create Futures

In a world shifting from degrees to competencies, LaborX leads the way. It's a platform where skills meet opportunities, empowering individuals to define their career paths. Embrace a future where your talents are your currency. Join LaborX and embark on a journey of skill-driven success.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2023
sweetveek:
which Version of deflower we go give am

Mehn nah ekuke deflover b dis grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2023
Mazinewmoney:
You wan tell me say the coin go reach $400 abi

Wait lemme ask ifa cheesy

Do u want to buy and hold, cos for now d coin chart looks good on a pumpin level,...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:17am On Oct 26, 2023
binance p2p,na you do this one

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2023
seankafor:
binance p2p,na you do this one

Mehn my portfolio is bearish but nah d exchange rate of dollar still make me bullish, Naira no get level walahi🤢🤢🤢
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2023
Mazinewmoney:
@twosquare

Okay, I will check.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2023
Hello guy
Pls which platform does all these freelencer fom fiver used to remove payment from abroad?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JAccksnow(m): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2023
Hi guys!!
Kindly recommend an exchange I can trade and send crypto on without KYC.
Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by whitestar01(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
JAccksnow:
Hi guys!!
Kindly recommend an exchange I can trade and send crypto on without KYC.
Thanks.
You can use decentralized exchange.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ekehwinz:

not yet bull run. When e start you to know . grin cheesy . To me this is a bull trap

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
deewhydoski:
Hello guy
Pls which platform does all these freelencer fom fiver used to remove payment from abroad?
check grey
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
Well, based on your investment...if it reaches an all-time high again...you should have a 300k+ return for the bull. And that is an if. It is on the ethereum network,BNB, Solana....a cross-chain bridge, so I expect it to do well. I think it is also a Binance project or started on it somehow...

Looks bullish on the long-term...imminent breakout. so expect a significant price increase next year (post-halving)...months before the halving...

But if it does the same percentage increase it did in the last bull run from the current monthly low of $0.1508, its speculative all-time high could be approximately $0.9021....so, the speculative return should be $59,681.

However, my sentiment is that it will do much more than that. At least, 2$.

Mazinewmoney:
@twosquare

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
If TRB can do it from $7 to $119....anything is possible...I am just being conservative. I hope you understand...
twosquare:
Well, based on your investment...if it reaches an all-time high again...you should have a 300k+ return for the bull. And that is an if. It is on the ethereum network,BNB, Solana....a cross-chain bridge, so I expect it to do well. I think it is also a Binance project or started on it somehow...

Looks bullish on the long-term...imminent breakout. so expect a significant price increase next year (post-halving)...months before the halving...

But if it does the same percentage increase it did in the last bull run from the current monthly low of $0.1508, its speculative all-time high could be approximately $0.9021....so, the speculative return should be $59,681.

However, my sentiment is that it will do much more than that. At least, 2$.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) ... (3651) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Aegerine, OgogoroFreak(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.