Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3371903 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
Time to book profits. The dip will still come again

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hamzashaf99:
Time to book profits. The dip will still come again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moloso(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
twosquare:
If TRB can do it from $7 to $119....anything is possible...I am just being conservative. I hope you understand...

Bro TRB shock me to my spine....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
Mazinewmoney:
@twosquare

Kindly look up $C98 and give me your analysis.

Adding small stash of $10k Worth of C98 for Bull.

Why not use the 10k to accumulate LTC, dat coin they eye $120, price currently wandering at 69/70$

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
Sometimes, you ask yourself "where can I sell my Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 and payments are instant without unnecessary delay..

At N1000-N1100/$

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/buy-skrill-thousands-millions-naira

OR OUR INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/kwitoc_ng

OTHER COINS YOU CAN BUY OR SELL FROM AS LITTLE AS $2: TRON, SMART CHAIN, SHIBA, ETH (BEP20), ARB, ADA, SOLANA and all coins on Binance, MexC

✌️

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Monitor #Sol down to the place of the hades-the place of the dead, for it won't stay there long. It's giving everyone another opportunity.

For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell...

What is to come is more huge than what had come. SOL is just starting...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

let me stack more then. Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by graceilina: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
My wallet balance on binance is reducing drastically and I didn't buy any coin. I converted to usdt. Anyone facing the same problem?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ceasarceasar: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
Guys please help me..
I try to buy USD through binance p2p, I used my access bank to transfer the money to the seller ..I was debited but the seller didn't receive the alert.

I try to download the receipt of the transaction keep showing "Receipt can not be generated for this transaction...
Have call access bank customer care they told me to wait for 24 - 48 hours.

Don't know what to do..

Will my money be reverse?

Have any one experience such before?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ceasarceasar: 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ceasarceasar:
Guys please help me..
I try to buy USD through binance p2p, I used my access bank to transfer the money to the seller ..I was debited but the seller didn't receive the alert.

I try to download the receipt of the transaction keep showing "Receipt can not be generated for this transaction...

Don't know what to do..

Abeg mk person reply me

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

Abeg mk person reply me
Money won’t be reversed. However, Binance is aware that there could be a delay with banks network in Nigeria and that it may take up to 24hours before payment could be confirmed.

Once you are able to generate proof of payment and the seller is yet to release your cooin, submit the payment proof and justice will be swiftly carried out.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ceasarceasar: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
narite:

Money won’t be reversed. However, Binance is aware that there could be a delay with banks network in Nigeria and that it may take up to 24hours before payment could be confirmed.

Once you are able to generate proof of payment and the seller is yet to release your cooin, submit the payment proof and justice will be swiftly carried out.

Okay.. thank you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
graceilina:
My wallet balance on binance is reducing drastically and I didn't buy any coin. I converted to usdt. Anyone facing the same problem?
Reducing Drastically?…Maybe you are holding the Naira. The Naira is the only thing that I could think of when you mentioned “reducing drastically”

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
Much appreciation boss. I am looking to stack more though. Because Binance is involved with the Project. I am bagging $C98 for the bull and I expect it to even hit $20 or more from now till the end of 2025
twosquare:
Well, based on your investment...if it reaches an all-time high again...you should have a 300k+ return for the bull. And that is an if. It is on the ethereum network,BNB, Solana....a cross-chain bridge, so I expect it to do well. I think it is also a Binance project or started on it somehow...

Looks bullish on the long-term...imminent breakout. so expect a significant price increase next year (post-halving)...months before the halving...

But if it does the same percentage increase it did in the last bull run from the current monthly low of $0.1508, its speculative all-time high could be approximately $0.9021....so, the speculative return should be $59,681.

However, my sentiment is that it will do much more than that. At least, 2$.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Well understood my boss
Much regards
twosquare:
If TRB can do it from $7 to $119....anything is possible...I am just being conservative. I hope you understand...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
usdt/ngn 1100. my eyes o

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shijawesss: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Dollar is dropping

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shijawesss: 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ceasarceasar:
Guys please help me..

Don't know what to do..

Ur money will be reversed since the receipt of the transaction is not available

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
Boss,I ain't looking for Short term profit or profit of $100k and $200k USD. I am aiming $10 million (dollars) and more and I'll get it because I've invested more than $500k since 2021 so be calming down sir with the LTC suggestion though I appreciate you for that. $C98 is my last buy for the bull. I am looking to stack up more of $C98. As soon as I'm done buying at least $30k or $40k worth, I'll relax and wait for Bull of 2024 and 2025 so that me and @Chikacha will travel to one island go Buga . Ain't buying nothing no more. I have accumulated enough and I don try.
Robnectar:

Why not use the 10k to accumulate LTC, dat coin they eye $120, price currently wandering at 69/70$

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by trafficpools: 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
Mazinewmoney:
Boss,I ain't looking for Short term profit or profit of $100k and $200k USD. I am aiming $10 million (dollars) and more and I'll get it because I've invested more than $500k since 2021 so be calming down sir with the LTC suggestion though I appreciate you for that. $C98 is my last buy for the bull. I am looking to stack up more of $C98. As soon as I'm done buying at least $30k or $40k worth, I'll relax and wait for Bull of 2024 and 2025 so that me and @Chikacha will travel to one island go Buga . Ain't buying nothing no more. I have accumulated enough and I don try.
Tor, levels dey this thing oooo, though I doubt c98 can hit $20, anything could happen Sha ooo!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
Mazinewmoney:

High chief

Domor sir!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:01am On Oct 27, 2023
Mazinewmoney:

Mazzziiioooooo! cheesy The man himself.

Let it be so.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 3:31am On Oct 27, 2023
How can one get NGN sharply on binance … na sure Arbitrage go dey
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:37am On Oct 27, 2023
Iseeeeh!!!
Chikacha:

Mazzziiioooooo! cheesy The man himself.

Let it be so.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:25am On Oct 27, 2023
Mazinewmoney:
Iseeeeh!!!

IseeeehOOO!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 6:43am On Oct 27, 2023
All these figure quote Ko necessary. You talk too much and probably lying. All the same we have heard you. Buy anything you want to buy in peace. It is non of anyone's business here how much amount you bought and your profit. Ejor por😌

Mazinewmoney:

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2023
I guess it’s high time we started asking the right questions…
What are the indications for bull?
Who else still believe in sol ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zionema(m): 6:57am On Oct 27, 2023
Usdt/Ngn what is happening? Ngn from 1300 to 1147. Aboki FX has no rate as of now could this be as a result of tinubu victory?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

SoL will do wonders, I bagged sol at 15$ and I'm still holdLing 0nn and 0nnN cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2023
zionema:
Usdt/Ngn what is happening? Ngn from 1300 to 1147. Aboki FX has no rate as of now could this be as a result of tinubu victory?

I think so, 😁

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by graceilina: 7:29am On Oct 27, 2023
narite:

Reducing Drastically?…Maybe you are holding the Naira. The Naira is the only thing that I could think of when you mentioned “reducing drastically”
no. I changed currency view to naira not usdt

(1) (2) (3) ... (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) ... (3678) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: taiocol and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.