Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3296696 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (3643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:37am On Mar 11, 2021
Theta and tfuel have been kiss

I should have loaded more tfuel.... Na better fuel finally..
Took lil profits of theta at 5.9... and will soon take some off tfuel.. looking to add some Link

Looking at the theta/eith weekly chart, its been a gem..
This is the second time I'm playing it this run. It's a good example of a bull run.. higher highs and higher lows.... And the RSI seems to have finally printed a higher high (got to wait for the weekly close though).
It keeps bouncing off the 50ema (2nd pic)... If it dips, I know where to wait for it... Likely, it goes on to have a bubble top...

Taking profits dosent necessarily have to be in cash... It can be into betece, eith or oda strong coins at significant levels also depending on market conditions.

Today was another sweet day...
Coyns I'm getting tired of holding incl ren, atom, algo, sxp, ltc.... Should close most at ATH. I'm slowly moving my focus to coyns that have broken or flipping ATH... Those are the moon boys.....

Betece is looking really bullish, but a dip to 52k ish should give alts some room to catch-up...

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crazeworld(m): 1:11am On Mar 11, 2021
tempusfugit:
That's why is important to make research about the project of the coin, you re interested in , the team behind it and the new partnershipsbut unfortunately most of you re more interested in one week or two weeks pocket money gains
What coins below $1 do you advise for long term hodl?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crazeworld(m): 1:14am On Mar 11, 2021
jedisco:
I'm slowly moving my focus to coyns that have broken or flipping ATH... Those are the moon boys.....
Can you give examples please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 11, 2021
nwakgr8:
$tvk now on binance. That coin gonna do atleast 50% this coming week.

Why do you like to just change number and disappear like that?
Na so update go land and people won't even be able to reach you grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 1:30am On Mar 11, 2021
Akinola2345:
Why all this dip not much
wait till Sunday midnight
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 1:57am On Mar 11, 2021
Crazeworld:
What coins below $1 do you advise for long term hodl?
define long term hodl...lyk in 1 to 2 years time...$reef for now

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 3:19am On Mar 11, 2021
Abeg who are the people pumping CHR, that coin should rest na grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 4:24am On Mar 11, 2021
Giuys pls how do you take profit? let say I deposited $100 into my binnis account and made a $30 profit on betecee making the total money to be $130 how do I take $30 profit do I have to convert back to usdt first, then transfer my profit to p2p and sell or what? pls I need an explanation
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VeecThorr(m): 5:02am On Mar 11, 2021
doyinisaac:
well i want to fund my binance wallet first and it shows that i can fund it directly in naira,so i do not know if it has to do with p2p or not...that is why i asked the question..thanks bro
Fund it directly at the risk of getting your account blocked by your bank. CBN has been very clear on the crypto ban.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 5:50am On Mar 11, 2021
Weirdgee:
Giuys pls how do you take profit? let say I deposited $100 into my binnis account and made a $30 profit on betecee making the total money to be $130 how do I take $30 profit do I have to convert back to usdt first, then transfer my profit to p2p and sell or what? pls I need an explanation
if am right, what I do is to sell that coin profit back to USDT, in your case, sell only $30 worth of the coins, leave the rest to keep growing...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 5:53am On Mar 11, 2021
jedisco:
Theta and tfuel have been kiss

I should have loaded more tfuel.... Na better fuel finally..

Same thing fam. Was playing safe but the same shii I did with my $AXS bag happened again.
Took profits but looking at it go, I felt like giving meself a mental slap for not leaving a moon bag

I'll wait for it to consolidate. Till then, to other projects and memes if I'm overwhelmed grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 6:41am On Mar 11, 2021
Why is eity coming down again?I shld have bought b.tc instead.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nwakgr8: 6:43am On Mar 11, 2021
papiforreal:

Why do you like to just change number and disappear like that?
Na so update go land and people won't even be able to reach you grin
I lost my sim. Couldn't retrieve it. If you check my whatsapp status you'll see my new number boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by morewealth(m): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2021
Please i need clarification on converting from one crypto to another on binance. Is it the same thing as selling or a way of taking profit?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 7:27am On Mar 11, 2021
morewealth:
Please i need clarification on converting from one crypto to another on binance. Is it the same thing as selling or a way of taking profit?

Selling yes, taking profits yes but actually no unless you converting to a stablecoin which will give you that guaranteed profits.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 7:37am On Mar 11, 2021
Heh

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EarlyCareer: 7:47am On Mar 11, 2021
Thank you Theta, and Tfuel.

Thanks Jedisco and Sailor. Still riding both since $2 and ,$0.03.

Long term holder here. Very exciting project. The only minor altcoins I am holding. Might consider CHZ and ENJ but still learning about their projects.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 11, 2021
Still don't know if i should jump on this CHR.. That coin na confirm werey.. See as e dey pump
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gsilk(f): 8:02am On Mar 11, 2021
KrazyDave16:
Heh

LOL. Too relatable. I even have dreams about ADA grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jamace(m): 8:12am On Mar 11, 2021
Gsilk:

LOL. Too relatable. I even have dreams about ADA grin grin
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lawofone280919: 8:32am On Mar 11, 2021
Hi guys I have over 2000 courses in forex stocks & crypto from guys like adam khoo and chris mathis.

AT IMMENSE DISCOUNT grin

Pay $40 for a $1000 course.

Use the link to select a course and call me today- https://mega.nz/file/oEMVHAbB#s5RmmSjRlK8d6FHhuDEziwkuSVMzpvNRZ2zvhu01ehQ

Call me Today - 08122312279
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by morewealth(m): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Selling yes, taking profits yes but actually no unless you converting to a stablecoin which will give you that guaranteed profits.
Thanks alot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crazeworld(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
define long term hodl...lyk in 1 to 2 years time...$reef for now
6 months, 1 year
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lawofone280919: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2021
Hi guys I have over 2000 courses in forex stocks & cryptotrading from guys like adam khoo and chris mathis.

AT IMMENSE DISCOUNT grin

Pay $20 for a $1000 course.

Use the link to select a course and call me today- https://mega.nz/file/oEMVHAbB#s5RmmSjRlK8d6FHhuDEziwkuSVMzpvNRZ2zvhu01ehQ

Call me Today - 08122312279
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2021
wink
jedisco:

No vex... Mr. diamond hands....
I'm here for profit not to be the longest hodler...
The only coin I'm interested in holding longterm is betece
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2021
Bunker1:
if am right, what I do is to sell that coin profit back to USDT, in your case, sell only $30 worth of the coins, leave the rest to keep growing...
I'm not seeing sell button bro or is it same as to convert?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2021
The dip is dipping grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by isotech080(m): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:
Scammer go get a life...thief’s everywhere
You join Omegapro I earn
you don't join I earn
you see it as a scam I still earn
haha...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MSEdLAW(m): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2021
Omoolami100:

Most underrated post today
Pumped over 50%

They don’t know
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Greatken007(m): 10:13am On Mar 11, 2021
This VIT.E made me do TDB but it worth it
.. still on
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 10:32am On Mar 11, 2021
doyinisaac:
does the $100 monthly limit affects the naira payments for transactions on binance??i mean can one buy crypto at an amount which is above $100 limit since we are paying in naira and not dollars??

Nah
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2021
EarlyCareer:
Thank you Theta, and Tfuel.

Thanks Jedisco and Sailor. Still riding both since $2 and ,$0.03.

Long term holder here. Very exciting project. The only minor altcoins I am holding. Might consider CHZ and ENJ but still learning about their projects.

if you are very much aware of the recent development surrounding theta coin & tfuel sudden price spikes?...$theta & $tfuel in 41 days time somewhere around 2nd week of apirl 2021 will launch the theta mainnet 3.0 that will produce the first genesis block meaning in a simple term; they will be migrating all their current erc20 compliant coins and tokens from the ethereum blockchain to run on their theta blockchain 3.0.
"for most of the other mainnet projects, the token price at the mainnet launch time is higher than that 90 days before and 90 days after the mainnet launch, which means the price increased before the mainnet launch and decreased after the mainnet launch"...look at $ont as at 2018, it was traded at $5.24 per coin before the launch... But today where is ONT coin sitting? At a stagnant $1.11 per coin position though temporal giving by the volatility nature of the crypto realm..a lot could happen to price actions with 24hrs..so many other altcoins tend to follow similar pattern prior to pre-launching of their mainnet or even testnet and a dwindling price of 10% to 400% afterwards..vechain, Tron, eos etc..they all went throw dz same pattern..and the one that happened most recently; $ada. It was trading at $0.8 - 0.9 per coin before the march 1st 2021 project Mary hard fork launch that will usher in the deployment of smart contract features for the creation of third-party dapps on cardano blockchain. We saw $ada spiking $1.30 per coin just three days before the launch...analysts described $ada as the next altcoin to take the moonshot to $10...but she currently sits at $1.12
$Theta and $tfuel will face same pattern and so it has been for several other altcoins before them.

My not-a-financial advice analysis.. I will wait for a dip of $theta or $tfuel to retest their support levels previous-one or two time back before going 50% in and apply the concept of dollar-cost averaging and buy 25% more should it dip further, another 25% more during the price dip episodes probably...then wait it all out with my use of proper stop-loss and OCO LIMIT, for a week after the launch to dispose all my $theta bags and just like some previous projects back, there is always a staggering month or two of price dip after the mainnet launch...I may come back and buy 50% more from my available bal. And look elsewhere.
Why should it have to be this way? a little lesson on repeated pattern of crypto history.

Posted below is an extract from the
21CRYPTOS |
MAGAZINE
How Mainnet Launches Affect Price was written by David Akilo, and it’s included in issue #12 of 21Cryptos Magazine:

So, what’s a mainnet?

A mainnet is a blockchain network that is capable of transferring a digital currency from a sender to a recipient. This is the network where transactions take place on a distributed ledger and are a step-up from testnets which merely test the transaction functionality of the blockchain network. The mainnet helps give investors and speculators confidence in the practicality or real-world application of the project.
Does a mainnet launch really determine project value?
Wouldn’t it be great to have a trusted indicator for knowing when the price of a coin will go up? Some investors think a mainnet launch is the best way to tell if a coin will reach the ‘moon,’ but the truth is, it doesn’t always pan out this way.

Paying some attention to the crypto market will reveal that many tokens get huge spikes around the time of their mainnet launch; this is no surprise since we have already established the fact that mainnets boost the investor’s confidence in a project. However, something else happens after the initial price hike, the value gained seems to trickle down a few weeks after the mainnet.

There are two possible reasons for this. It could be that there has been a miscalculation regarding the actual value of the project or the price of these tokens has been artificially inflated only to be sold off for profit. Any of these two outcomes are realistic in the current crypto market; however, it is difficult to actually get a read for how mainnets affect cryptocurrencies, because the current market structure’s loose regulations make it tough to determine the real base value for any cryptocurrency.

coolwe shall see..#teamHODLERS! we will hoard for life...but in the meantime a little 5-20% bull rise in the weekly altcoin market spot trading won't hurt or strip me of my hodler's badge. I should to be both...bcuz my loyalty lies in the profits I make off selling and buying cryptos and not to some hibernating nomenclature extension called "hodling".

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (3643) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Tflex01, triumph4real, Slimkkkk, Ogarexmas, Aegerine, iLegendd(m), S4SOLOMON4(m), nna777, SuperOnyi and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.