Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3283237 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 5:56am On Mar 29
DYOR

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sainturch1: 7:31am On Mar 29
Can someone send me SOLana worth of 5k?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:50am On Mar 29
GM GM.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:02am On Mar 29
Today is my birthday guys, make unah wish me well ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹 cool

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 8:50am On Mar 29
Robnectar:
Today is my birthday guys, make unah wish me well
Gee, Age Graciously.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 8:52am On Mar 29
Guru in the House is it safe to stake $Polkadot on Trust Wallet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by peropoliet(m): 9:24am On Mar 29
they are lot of opportunity in crypto to make money even if you dont have money i made lot of money from manta, mavia and gmrx airdrop , told some people about it when i was doing it to join he told me to do giveaway to prove that am serious ...... anyone can come i will teach you airdrop for free ..... but the truth is that most people dont read .... will come back to this post when i bag another win

https://bubble.imaginaryones.com/?ref=EGQMOD text me let me add you to the group

Another result .... It small but can buy small stuff.... Airdrop is free but you have to put in the work

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 10:25am On Mar 29
FuckingNaira:

Gee, Age Graciously.

Thanks mehn, I appreciate 🙏👍👍

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by UnbeatableKing: 10:26am On Mar 29
I just created a WhatsApp group for us here to have better means of communication and sharing crypto updates and Airdrops.

You can join using the following link:

Edit the link by removing one dot (.) after "chat". Nairaland doesn't allow WhatsApp links.

https://chat..whatsapp.com/CspCfHxSUXF4QbzRPAhNin

See you there soon fam.

Join now, let's work together to make some money.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ololo12: 10:31am On Mar 29
I just got scammed on solflare wallet. I clicked on the airdrops in the collectible sections, and it asked me to connect my wallet, before I knew it $254 worth of Slerf and Solama tokens gone 😔😔😔! First time ever I’ve been burned in my crypto journey. It’s never going to happen again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:44am On Mar 29
Robnectar:

Afeez Shomorin, my false accuser

Happy birthday, I wish you well.... Od

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 10:53am On Mar 29
DenreleDave:

grin grin grin grin grin you like vawulence

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 10:55am On Mar 29
Domaining101:
I just got in touch with CZ now, he said they're in talks with Elon Musk over a potential sale of binance.

Please remember to tell him that one of his executives ran away from detention center... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Veenbanks(m): 11:26am On Mar 29
ololo12:
I just got scammed on solflare wallet. I clicked on the airdrops in the collectible sections, and it asked me to connect my wallet, before I knew it $254 worth of Slerf and Solama tokens gone 😔😔😔! First time ever I’ve been burned in my crypto journey. It’s never going to happen again.
I am not a big fan of airdrops because of past experiences. I advise you have separate wallets to avoid any future occurrence. Sorry for the loss.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:36am On Mar 29
DenreleDave:

Lmao,.. I saw what u did,.. make I give u all my family members number make u contact them grin

Thanks anyway 🤠

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:36am On Mar 29
lrman:
grin grin grin grin grin you like vawulence

grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 11:37am On Mar 29
ololo12:

Serves you right, you people
like free things too much grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fredsamuel1: 12:37pm On Mar 29
peropoliet:
they are lot of opportunity in crypto to make money even if you dont have money i made lot of money from manta, mavia and gmrx airdrop , told some people about it when i was doing it to join he told me to do giveaway to prove that am serious ...... anyone can come i will teach you airdrop for free ..... but the truth is that most people dont read .... will come back to this post when i bag another win

https://bubble.imaginaryones.com/?ref=EGQMOD text me let me add you to the group

Would love to join Boss. Should i paste my WhatsApp number sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dorcasamalu: 12:40pm On Mar 29
LEAVE WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING AND RUSH THIS*

IT IS AN AUTOMATIC MIMING, JUST HEAD TO MISSES BROWSER AND CONNECT YOUR TWITTER, IT WILL START FARMING AUTOMATICALLY

POINTS WOULD BE CONVERTED TO PUMP TOKENS ON BLAST.

😱PumP! Mining On BlastL2 🔥 (Backed by Binance Labs)💰🤑

Join Fast Before IT ENDS

Link-
https://pump.markets/

▪️Enter Code:-

▪️Connect X & Repost
Join Telegram
▪️Done
Mining Automatically Starts

Market, built on Blast_L200 Incubated by Sleek_Labs. Backed by BinanceLabs.💰💰

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DiamondEye: 1:26pm On Mar 29
Robnectar:

You cannot wrongfully label someone a scammer due to differences in political ideology and get away with it

Ogun punish you and that your stupid birthday! angry

#Post evidence of the scam#

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:36pm On Mar 29
DiamondEye:

You cannot wrongfully label someone a scammer due to differences in political ideology and get away with it

Adenrele David shatap

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AlhajiCSO: 1:37pm On Mar 29
DiamondEye:

Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:38pm On Mar 29
Robnectar:
happy birthday dear
age with grace.
don't mind Denreledave and his unlimited tears

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:32pm On Mar 29
GRACEGLORY:

It’s a paradigm shift. The stock market is dying, and must die.

Some person chatted me up and was asking to verify this. First, please, I’m not a seer, nor a prophet, but a minor analyst.
The above is as perceived and I strongly believe it will come to pass.

Rephrased:
The traditional stock market as we know it must need die for a blockchain’s to rise.

Little do many of us understand that what you call cryptocurrencies are stocks, every crypto project represents a company and the tokens they put on the exchanges are stocks. What is a stock, It is simply an investment that happens to be a slice of ownership of a company or companies. Some also refers to it as shares, but shares are the measure of a stock, that is, a share which happens to be a unit of measurement of your ownership in a company or companies.
So, all these generational companies will go blockchain as it is the intention of bitcoin.
When you buy say, $10 #LINKCHAIN, what you’ve done is, you’ve bought #LINK (#LINK is the stock) in the measure of $10 shares (that is, measure).

Wait for PZ, Microsoft, AAPL, procter and gamble, The Walt Disney Company, GXO Logistics, Inc., The Boeing Company, MercadoLibre, Inc., The Goldman Sachs Group, et’cetera to go blockchain, then, we see how it goes.

Hence, the reason I said, It’s a paradigm shift. The stock market is dying, and must die.

I think I should have used the word transform.

I think that’s clearer now.

I love to teach, as teaching encourages us to read and research to know even more further.

The traditional stock market as we know it must need die for a blockchain’s to rise.

If only you know or understand what BlackRock is. So tell me where’s the traditional shares going to from here? Dead! Tokenized

People had better be listening….

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:34pm On Mar 29
Robnectar:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29
ololo12:

All those airdrop nfts are scams. I didn't need anyone to tell me. I've got them alot in my solflare and trust wallet I just delete them.

Sorry for about your loss.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by keymatt(m): 3:05pm On Mar 29
peropoliet:

Pls I'm interested in current Airdrops links.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by keymatt(m): 3:09pm On Mar 29
ololo12:
Sorry for your loss. Don't worry when there's life there's hope. No shaking.
It will never be well with scammers.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 29
Singapore1:

TON has been making the right moves lately, and I am extremely bullish on it and its ecosystem. I personally think the chain is going to be bigger than Base. Telegram currently has 900m active users, and they are being onboarded to the TON network daily. This is another reason why it will be bigger than Base in the long run, simply because it is much easier for Telegram to onboard people to TON than it is for Coinbase to onboard people to Base.

Telegram has also announced a new ad revenue sharing program, where rewards will be allocated through Toncoin on the TON network, along with the Toncoin community rewards initiative, valued at over $100 million.

The only problem I have with TON is the current valuation, which sits at a 17B market cap. I still believe it can compete with the top 5 chains, but multiples are in its ecosystem. My plan is to divide my funds into two: 30% to TON and 70% to its ecosystem.

I am currently very allocating funds to this project
Ston.fi – like uniswap on TON
DOGWIFHOOD (WIF)– you know the first dog meme on TON
Storm - Storm allows users to trade perpetual contracts directly from their Telegram wallets. Like GMX for TON

DOGWIFHOOD (WIF) now 10x from the last time i called

let's see how high it can go by next week

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:22pm On Mar 29
DiamondEye:

Actually, Afeez Shomorin hasn't had any political arguments with me before and even until now...

It is Prigidypogodo(AlhajiCSO) that is pained for election... This is why I didn't take his own defamation serious as he don dey do am since him candidate lose election.

Na Afeez Shomorin Robnectar I no kon understand what happened BTW us that he labeled me scammer... Though he has been trolling me b4 now but It wasn't serious until he labeled me a scammer.

But all in all, let's look over it...

Thanks bro for your concern.

Peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:30pm On Mar 29
DenreleDave:

Actually, Afeez Shomorin hasn't had any political arguments with me before and even until now...

It is Prigidypogodo(AlhajiCSO) that is pained for election... This is why I didn't take his own defamation serious as he don dey do am since him candidate lose election.

Na Afeez Shomorin Robnectar I no kon understand what happened BTW us that he labeled me scammer... Though he has been trolling me b4 now but It wasn't serious until he labeled me a scammer.

But all in all, let's look over it...

Thanks bro for your concern.

Peace ✌️
lol replying yourself won't help you Adenrele David the beans muncher
I'm watching you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:30pm On Mar 29
[quote author=GRACEGLORY post=129168543][/quote]

Thanks alot Graceglory, I'm blushing already, I appreciate grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Cation(m), RaphaellaDD(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.