Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3283149 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3598) (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29
FuckingNaira:
Guru in the House is it safe to stake $Polkadot on Trust Wallet

Yeah bro 😀

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ololo12: 4:00pm On Mar 29
Thanks Bro! Lesson learned

Veenbanks:
I am not a big fan of airdrops because of past experiences. I advise you have separate wallets to avoid any future occurrence. Sorry for the loss.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MamaFutures(f): 8:14pm On Mar 29
ololo12:
I just got scammed on solflare wallet. I clicked on the airdrops in the collectible sections, and it asked me to connect my wallet, before I knew it $254 worth of Slerf and Solama tokens gone 😔😔😔! First time ever I’ve been burned in my crypto journey. It’s never going to happen again.

I may help you out, if you can explain what they told you to do to connect your wallet, & what you actually did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29
GameGPT $DUEL season 2 airdrop has started.

Visit the link to see how to participate: https://twitter.com/Gamegptofficial/status/1773768909516075234

Don't fade.

Let's ride the bull run together

Cc. ThegreatDon
triumph4real

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:45pm On Mar 29
Robnectar:
Today is my birthday guys, make unah wish me well ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹 cool

Happy Birthday, Robnectar. May this new year bring you blessings and grace, may your portfolio bring you smiles, serenity, and relief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29
santos123:
As halving gets closer, will brc 20 coins make their own move?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by peropoliet(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29
fredsamuel1:

Would love to join Boss. Should i paste my WhatsApp number sir
yes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by peropoliet(m): 10:08pm On Mar 29
keymatt:
Pls I'm interested in current Airdrops links.
text me on whatsapp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29
Chikacha:

Happy Birthday, Robnectar. May this new year bring you blessings and grace, may your portfolio bring you smiles, serenity, and relief.

How sweet, ❤️
Thanks alot 🥳😎

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emekad2: 12:52am On Mar 30
Good morning. Please, now that Binance is no longer accessible, how can I stake ethereum and Solana? I need advice. I've been off crypto investing since government started quarreling with Binance but I want to be back. What app or website do I use or are most Nigerians now using for staking? Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:58am On Mar 30
emekad2:
Good morning. Please, now that Binance is no longer accessible, how can I stake ethereum and Solana? I need advice. I've been off crypto investing since government started quarreling with Binance but I want to be back. What app or website do I use or are most Nigerians now using for staking? Thanks

Binance is functioning well sir.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xavuv: 3:45am On Mar 30
Quick question pls.

Why is Luno's BTC/NGN very low compared to others. Is Luno ripping us off?

Presently,
Luno's BTC/NGN : currently 85M+
Others: 95M+

My trading strategy: hodling

Which other wallet provider can one use reliably in nigeria?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ForensikOrder: 4:07am On Mar 30
xavuv:
Quick question pls.

Presently,

Ah, your observation about Luno's BTC/NGN rate being lower than others is something a lot of traders dey notice. There are several reasons why the exchange rate for Bitcoin (or any cryptocurrency) might differ across platforms, and e no always mean say one platform dey "rip off" users. Here's why this kind fit dey happen:

### 1. **Market Liquidity and Volume**
Exchange rates can vary because of the liquidity available on an exchange. If an exchange no get plenty active buyers and sellers, the price fit no reflect the larger market accurately. Luno, like any other exchange, has its own liquidity pool, which might not be as large as some global platforms, affecting the price.

### 2. **Exchange Fees and Structure**
Different exchanges get different fee structures. Some fit include their fees directly inside their exchange rates, while others dey charge separately. This fit make the price on some platforms look higher or lower, depending on how dem structure their fees.

### 3. **Supply and Demand Locally**
For exchanges operating in specific regions like Nigeria, local supply and demand go significantly affect prices. If more people dey sell than buy on Luno's Nigeria platform, this fit lower the price compared to other platforms where demand might be higher.

### 4. **Regulatory and Operational Costs**
Operating costs, including compliance with local regulations, can also affect prices. Exchanges operating in highly regulated environments or facing higher operational costs might have different pricing models to cover these expenses.

### Alternative Wallet Providers in Nigeria
If you dey look for other reliable wallet providers or exchanges to use in Nigeria, consider these options, but make sure you do your own due diligence too:

- **Binance:** They offer a wide range of cryptocurrencies and have a feature-rich platform for both beginners and experienced traders.
- **Paxful:** A peer-to-peer Bitcoin marketplace that allows users to buy and sell directly with each other.
- **Remitano:** Similar to Paxful, it's a peer-to-peer platform focused on ensuring safe and secure transactions.
- **KuCoin:** Offers a wide variety of cryptocurrencies and is known for its user-friendly interface.

Before you move your trading to another platform, make sure to research their fees, security features, user reviews, and the range of services they offer. Each platform get im own strengths and weaknesses, so what works best go depend on your specific trading strategy and needs. Also, remember to use strong security practices no matter the platform you choose, especially if your strategy na to "hodl".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ForensikOrder: 4:12am On Mar 30
Robnectar:
Today is my birthday guys, make unah wish me well ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹 cool
Happy Birthday, my person! 🎉 As you dey celebrate today, I dey wish you plenty blessings, joy, and all the beta things wey life get to offer. Make this new year for your life bring more success, happiness, and make every dream and hustle you get pay off. May your day full with love, laughter, and plenty celebration. Na more wins and blessings upon blessings we dey pray for you. Enjoy your day no be small!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xavuv: 4:24am On Mar 30
I appreciate your time in answering my question. Your answers are adequate. 👍

ForensikOrder:

Ah, your observation about Luno's BTC/NGN rate being lower than others is something a lot of traders dey notice. There are several reasons why the exchange rate for Bitcoin (or any cryptocurrency) might differ across platforms, and e no always mean say one platform dey "rip off" users. Here's why this kind fit dey happen:

### 1. **Market Liquidity and Volume**
Exchange rates can vary because of the liquidity available on an exchange. If an exchange no get plenty active buyers and sellers, the price fit no reflect the larger market accurately. Luno, like any other exchange, has its own liquidity pool, which might not be as large as some global platforms, affecting the price.

### 2. **Exchange Fees and Structure**
Different exchanges get different fee structures. Some fit include their fees directly inside their exchange rates, while others dey charge separately. This fit make the price on some platforms look higher or lower, depending on how dem structure their fees.

### 3. **Supply and Demand Locally**
For exchanges operating in specific regions like Nigeria, local supply and demand go significantly affect prices. If more people dey sell than buy on Luno's Nigeria platform, this fit lower the price compared to other platforms where demand might be higher.

### 4. **Regulatory and Operational Costs**
Operating costs, including compliance with local regulations, can also affect prices. Exchanges operating in highly regulated environments or facing higher operational costs might have different pricing models to cover these expenses.

### Alternative Wallet Providers in Nigeria
If you dey look for other reliable wallet providers or exchanges to use in Nigeria, consider these options, but make sure you do your own due diligence too:

- **Binance:** They offer a wide range of cryptocurrencies and have a feature-rich platform for both beginners and experienced traders.
- **Paxful:** A peer-to-peer Bitcoin marketplace that allows users to buy and sell directly with each other.
- **Remitano:** Similar to Paxful, it's a peer-to-peer platform focused on ensuring safe and secure transactions.
- **KuCoin:** Offers a wide variety of cryptocurrencies and is known for its user-friendly interface.

Before you move your trading to another platform, make sure to research their fees, security features, user reviews, and the range of services they offer. Each platform get im own strengths and weaknesses, so what works best go depend on your specific trading strategy and needs. Also, remember to use strong security practices no matter the platform you choose, especially if your strategy na to "hodl".

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:25am On Mar 30
ForensikOrder:

Happy Birthday, my person! 🎉 As you dey celebrate today, I dey wish you plenty blessings, joy, and all the beta things wey life get to offer. Make this new year for your life bring more success, happiness, and make every dream and hustle you get pay off. May your day full with love, laughter, and plenty celebration. Na more wins and blessings upon blessings we dey pray for you. Enjoy your day no be small!

Thanks mehn ❤️🙏 cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lenghtinny(m): 4:34am On Mar 30
*** HOT AIRDROP UPDATE***

Join Imaginary Ones' exciting campaign today and earn $BUBBLE tokens simply by completing social tasks and playing the thrilling Bubble Rangers game!

Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to free $BUBBLE Tokens…

Register with the link:

https://bubble.imaginaryones.com/?ref=Z8P23E

Don't fade this airdrop guys
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by adb7(m): 6:08am On Mar 30
How can I withdraw my USDT to my bank account from Binance. Abeg I am confused.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Deppysit(m): 6:29am On Mar 30
adb7:
I can buy from you if u don't mind.

Let me know if u are interested
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hooryo(m): 7:26am On Mar 30
Is there a way to convert the USDT to cash($)
Deppysit:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 7:29am On Mar 30
Singapore1:

TON has been making the right moves lately, and I am extremely bullish on it and its ecosystem. I personally think the chain is going to be bigger than Base. Telegram currently has 900m active users, and they are being onboarded to the TON network daily. This is another reason why it will be bigger than Base in the long run, simply because it is much easier for Telegram to onboard people to TON than it is for Coinbase to onboard people to Base.

Telegram has also announced a new ad revenue sharing program, where rewards will be allocated through Toncoin on the TON network, along with the Toncoin community rewards initiative, valued at over $100 million.

The only problem I have with TON is the current valuation, which sits at a 17B market cap. I still believe it can compete with the top 5 chains, but multiples are in its ecosystem. My plan is to divide my funds into two: 30% to TON and 70% to its ecosystem.

I am currently very allocating funds to this project
Ston.fi – like uniswap on TON
DOGWIFHOOD (WIF)– you know the first dog meme on TON
Storm - Storm allows users to trade perpetual contracts directly from their Telegram wallets. Like GMX for TON

We are now on 12x

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lenghtinny(m): 7:36am On Mar 30
adb7:
Transfer it to another exchange such as Bitget, Okx, Bybit etc and sell via P2P....

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:08am On Mar 30
Deppysit:

22 posts since 2022 and you want to buy from somebody cheesy cheesy adb7 b careful oh

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 8:11am On Mar 30
twosquare:
GameGPT $DUEL season 2 airdrop has started.

Visit the link to see how to participate: https://twitter.com/Gamegptofficial/status/1773768909516075234

Don't fade.

Let's ride the bull run together

Cc. ThegreatDon
triumph4real

Noted
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 8:34am On Mar 30
xavuv:
Quick question pls.

Presently,

Rate depends on the company like...

If u buy stocks it is 1414 on trove. Luno is one of the best out there because of their fees.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by adb7(m): 9:41am On Mar 30
lenghtinny:

Transfer it to another exchange such as Bitget, Okx, Bybit etc and sell via P2P....

Thank you, maximum respect
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:21am On Mar 30
adb7:

Thank you, maximum respect

Simply follow his advice and be careful with the receiving address

or

I can buy from you....

You can check my profile.....

Peace ✌️

Ignore Trolls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adeoye11(m): 11:06am On Mar 30
Abeg, I don't understand this block of a thing oo.
Who go help me, I dey farm m buh I don't even understand it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lordparcel: 11:59am On Mar 30
bosco9:

Bro this tiktok account still dey for sale ?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3598) (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: sheanzy(m), GRACEGLORY, Landowner101(m), emekad2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.