Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3277196 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (3634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
Pleasant01:
cry I'm being making losses/profits before but this one is just depressing... please help me if you can
Loss is part of trading!!! You should embrace it.
Who go know, assuming say you dey chop greens grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Tolu181:
Alice na big coin oo
That coin as taken people to wonderland shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
VET on fire...
waiting for DOGE to follow thru. If you still like doge, best time may be now. Its weak down there on 4hr chart. May be yes, may be no, but still in anyway.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
BNB is trying to free itself from Btc

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

That coin as taken people to wonderland shocked
grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jayboltz(m): 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
priceaction:
VET on fire...
waiting for DOGE to follow thru. If you still like doge, best time may be now. Its weak down there on 4hr chart. May be yes, may be no, but still in anyway.
Thanks for throwing light on this coin. I bought at 0.04 and have made cool profit. if it gets to $1, would you sell all?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
Weirdgee:
But he has 96% rating and like 50 trades and I thought there is no scammers on binance p2p?
He/she got other scammers boosting the rating by buying at most $1 for that price.
Tis called bombing.

If Binance shows you the amount they trade ehn... Well that's actually something I can pitch to them

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
Jayboltz:

Thanks for throwing light on this coin. I bought at 0.04 and have made cool profit. if it gets to $1, would you sell all?

Sure, many of those coins get partial dump at round numbers, especially 0.1 until it is broken, its best point to sell first. .. . otherwise leave small percentages.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pleasant01: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
A305:
Cc Pleasant01

Indicate by quoting me if you online and tell me what's the current b t c price from your end.

hi, 56 450
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pleasant01: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
A305:
B T C is currently nose diving and this is what you need to make up for your losses. Do NOT buy any dip. I REPEAT... Do NOT buy any dip. I would tag you along if I want to take my next profit.

I trade only b t c, So be ready when I tell you to buy.
okay.... thanks for this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
haryodehjia:

Who said there are no scammers on binance?? Hey take my advise or become a victim.
1.Don't release the coin not until u get an alert.
2.Delay more than 15min click the appeal or cancel button..
The worst is binance customer care is not friendly so if u get scammed u will not see anyone to help u out cos u will be in cue slot of probably 10,000
Thank u
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
I noticed a lot of people focus so much on crypto, but forget empowering others around them through crypto.

There are lots of people who use their phones for nothing tangible. These people are cash cows if you empower them and introduce them to crypto.

Whenever I go out and I meet a friendly person with a good phone, I empower him or her through crypto — especially those that are into football betting.

My aim to kill their betting addiction and exchange it for crypto. To kîll an addiction, you must replace it with another addiction with greater dopamine.

When I go out, I scout for smart fellows with smart phones and I do the following.

1. I interact with them about life and have a normal gist like a normal human.

2. I enquire a little about how they make money and a huge percentage of them say life is hard and betting is sustaining them, but they are losing a lot recently.

3. A few minutes into the conversation, my crypto alarm rings and I bring out my phone to either opt in a market or cash out.

4. After a few minutes of being so glued on my phone, as I ignore them, they begin to ask what I'm doing or the meaning of those graphs. I tell them I just made so so and so amount while seated here and how I don't work and will never work.

5. How? Where? At this point, I talk about crypto and the moment I mention Bitcôin, they jump with excitement and tell me they know about Bitcôin, but don't know how it works and I tell them how amazing it is if you understand how it works. I tell them all these things I bought at this shop were money from Bitcóin.

6. They start asking how much it will take for them to start and I tell them with 10k or 12USDT/BUSD you can start. They become confused, but I put them through.

7. I promise to send them 12 BUSD at 10k, but they don't need to pay yet — I'll use that money to show them how easy crypto is, but people love to make it seem difficult.

8. I send them my referral code to create an account instantly and I transfer 12BUSD immediately and guide them.

9. The three app I tell them to install are
a) Binance — for trading
b) Investing.com app — for email alert
c) The Crypto App — for voice/spoken alert

10. I use the 12BUSD to buy a coin for them that has dipped with a potential of rising since I'm already good with how things work — when to smile and when to cry.

11. In less than an hour, I have impacted a lot on this curious fellow and a great financial relationship has started.

12. Some hours, a day or two, they alert me on how they've cashed out the 12 BUSD to 15BUSD or 20BUSD and how they have bought another coin.

13. They tell me of some YouTube videos they watched and how they are getting better every day. Since I don't have all the time in the world, I ignore most of these messages and tell them to keep it up.

14.1: I have realized everyone can fail and everyone can be successful too — all they just need is a successful mentor for a day and the smart ones will continue from there while the other ones give up.

14.2: I just empowered someone today, in the after noon, a man who sold milk to me today because be talked about PSG losing a match and it affected his ticket and how people are telling him he is looking fresh, but deep down, he is suffering and smiling and the people he hires to sell for him are running his business down and how he is gradually becoming frustrated, etc.

15. At the end of the day, I gained 6 things
a) 12 BUSD has made me 10k
b) I have put a smile on someone's face
c. The referral code will generate me money
d They have become automatically loyal and humble
e) You'll get favor from them in the future — trust me (nothing is free in this life)
f) I feel good I have helped an addict change his or her addiction to a better addiction.

16. The moral of the post is for you not to focus on just making gains through crypto websites, but give a little attention to the people around you.

17. I placed an order for 10 smart phones and guess what I'll do with those phones? I'll give it to people with a minimum of 25 USDT inside (not free — they'll pay for the phone and the money inside in the future, but not now). I'm empowering them, but the truth is: I'm empowering myself at the same time. I used to be broke, so I know how it feels.

18. I only do this for people I know offline, not online (I hate scammers). A lecture with a mentor for an hour is more gratifying than trying to figure things yourself in a year.

19. I have secretly introduced lots of people into crypto and some are huge now. Yes, I charge lot of money to teach, but as the spirit leads, I teach a lot of time without charging a dime even though time is money/precious.

20. Oh, one of the Android phones I ordered for is for my mom — I want her to HODL even though she has no idea how it works. Charity begins at home, but at times, I like starting from outside.

21. In summary, life is not about you you you, but you, empowering people around you with your wisdom or knowledge no matter how small it may seem.

All I'm trying to say is: using people to make money will make you more money than trying to make all the money yourself.

Cryptó is a life-changer, so use it to change the lives of people you meet offline. Ignore the crash and focus on the growth.

That's all for now. And yes, those 3 apps I mentioned above are the best. Prove me wrong and I'll send you some USDT to your Bínance account.

Stay blessed.

49 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
iLegendd:

All I'm trying to say is: using people to make money will make you more money than trying to make all the money yourself. Cryptó is a life-changer, so use it to change the lives of people you meet offline. Ignore the crash and focus on the growth.

That's all for now. And yes, those 3 apps I mentioned above are the best. Prove me wrong.

You're doing a wonderful job.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by swaqq(m): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
Enosa1:
What did that coin just do. How possible is that? Anyone here benefited?
made 3k.... 100% of my stake
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Try to catch up on BNB
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
jedisco:
One, celr and fet have been a blessing... Seems all of them are going for 1 or 0.1

Getting excited with Algo and atom... I can finally get to offload my bags

Vet has been a good boy..onto promised land
You are on point sir. I continue to offload all of these coins mentioned in my bags as they give me my 20% margin. Grear calls on this platform
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mogreen22: 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ojemedad:
Try to catch up on BNB
been watching it. It’s been consolidating since. I feel it’s about to break out. Just don’t know which point to put a sell order.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
That's The Crypto Spoken Alert App I Talked About [Pic]

/Copied from Nairaland/

I created a thread to explain the wonders of this free app in the image below and the wonders it does for me in alerting me with spoken words "market trend" even when I'm sleeping and how it's the best.

I even linked my Binance to it via my Binance API and I access all my Binance trades through this app — it keeps everything organized and makes you stay focused.

News, trends, market cap, volume, history, etc. are all condensed in this app and it doesn't crash.

In fact, I also linked my Binance Smart Chain wallet to it. It's just the best alarm, portfolio, news, trends, etc. app on Earth. I use the paid version, but you don't need to buy it — download it for free on Play store.

Below is a phone and speaker I have dedicated to the alarm. I don't use the phone for any other thing apart from the app and my second Binance account where I don't trade, but buy in dip and ignore for life. HODL! It focuses more on sport coins like Chz, For, Og, PSG, JUV, etc. These coins will explode in few months even during bear market. Why? Don't worry, I'll tell you in the future.

That phone you see there has a broken screen, but the money inside will change lives. In fact, that phone wasn't even working, but as a private phone repairer, I fixed it and turned it to a cash cow!

I have a lot to reveal for free, but if I do, this post will be taken down. A certain moderator is deleting all my meaningful posts and leaving the trash ones. Sad! Life goes on!

There is a way I set the app like a pro, but that's a topic for another day. Download it right now and thank me later.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
haryodehjia:

Don't even try to sell to the user... N even if u want to sell don't release coin until u get alert ok.. The user is a scammer. Better screenshot his details here to get advise

You are on point. Be careful of those advertisers that quote ridiculously high prices to entice buyers or sellers. They are fraudsters. When I tried to sell USDT I tried one of them. He urged me to acknowledge payment before he transferred to me against Binance advice never to do such He finally took off when I told him to pay first or no coins

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by prettyirene: 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
iLegendd:
I noticed a lot of people focus so much on crypto, but forget empowering others around them through crypto.

There are lots of people who use their phones for nothing tangible. These people are cash cows if you empower them and introduce them to crypto.

Whenever I go out and I meet a friendly person with a good phone, I empower him or her through crypto — especially those that are into football betting.

My aim to kill their betting addiction and exchange it for crypto. To kîll an addiction, you must replace it with another addiction with greater dopamine.

When I go out, I scout for smart fellows with smart phones and I do the following.

2. I enquire a little about how they make money and a huge percentage of them say life is hard and betting is sustaining them, but they are losing a lot recently.

3. A few minutes into the conversation, my crypto alarm rings and I bring out my phone to either opt in a market or cash out.

4. After a few minutes of being so glued on my phone, as I ignore them, they begin to ask what I'm doing or the meaning of those graphs. I tell them I just made so so and so amount while seated here and how I don't work and will never work.

5. How? Where? At this point, I talk about crypto and the moment I mention Bitcôin, they jump with excitement and tell me they know about Bitcôin, but don't know how it works and I tell them how amazing it is if you understand how it works. I tell them all these things I bought at this shop were money from Bitcóin.

6. They start asking how much it will take for them to start and I tell them with 10k or 12USDT/BUSD you can start. They become confused, but I put them through.

7. I promise to send them 12 BUSD at 10k, but they don't need to pay yet — I'll use that money to show them how easy crypto is, but people love to make it seem difficult.

8. I send them my referral code to create an account instantly and I transfer 12BUSD immediately and guide them.

a) Binance — for trading

10. I use the 12BUSD to buy a coin for them that has dipped with a potential of rising since I'm already good with how things work — when to smile and when to cry.

11. In less than an hour, I have impacted a lot on this curious fellow and a great financial relationship has started.

12. Some hours, a day or two, they alert me on how they've cashed out the 12 BUSD to 15BUSD or 20BUSD and how they have bought another coin.

13. They tell me of some YouTube videos they watched and how they are getting better every day. Since I don't have all the time in the world, I ignore most of these messages and tell them to keep it up.

14.1: I have realized everyone can fail and everyone can be successful too — all they just need is a successful mentor for a day and the smart ones will continue from there while the other ones give up.

14.2: I just empowered someone today, in the after noon, a man who sold milk to me today because be talked about PSG losing a match and it affected his ticket and how people are telling him he is looking fresh, but deep down, he is suffering and smiling and the people he hires to sell for him are running his business down and how he is gradually becoming frustrated, etc.

e) You'll get favor from them in the future — trust me (nothing is free in this life)
f) I feel good I have helped an addict change his or her addiction to a better addiction.

16. The moral of the post is for you not to focus on just making gains through crypto websites, but give a little attention to the people around you.

17. I placed an order for 10 smart phones and guess what I'll do with those phones? I'll give it to people with a minimum of 25 USDT inside (not free — they'll pay for the phone and the money inside in the future, but not now). I'm empowering them, but the truth is: I'm empowering myself at the same time. I used to be broke, so I know how it feels.

18. I only do this for people I know offline, not online (I hate scammers). A lecture with a mentor for an hour is more gratifying than trying to figure things yourself in a year.

19. I have secretly introduced lots of people into crypto and some are huge now. Yes, I charge lot of money to teach, but as the spirit leads, I teach a lot of time without charging a dime even though time is money/precious.

20. Oh, one of the Android phones I ordered for is for my mom — I want her to HODL even though she has no idea how it works. Charity begins at home, but at times, I like starting from outside.

21. In summary, life is not about you you you, but you, empowering people around you with your wisdom or knowledge no matter how small it may seem.

All I'm trying to say is: using people to make money will make you more money than trying to make all the money yourself.

Cryptó is a life-changer, so use it to change the lives of people you meet offline. Ignore the crash and focus on the growth.

That's all for now. And yes, those 3 apps I mentioned above are the best. Prove me wrong and I'll send you some USDT to your Bínance account.

Stay blessed.

God bless you, Well said

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enosa1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
swaqq:
made 3k.... 100% of my stake
You mean 3k USD... Mad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
solreb:

You are on point. Be careful of those advertisers that quote ridiculously high prices to entice buyers or sellers. They are fraudsters. When I tried to sell USDT I tried one of them. He urged me to acknowledge payment before he transferred to me against Binance advice never to do such He finally took off when I told him to pay first or no coins

If I may ask, how much Naira do you get from selling 1 U.S.D.T on p2p exchange?

With the lack of trust and horror stories I'm reading on here, I dey reason something.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
When you pull out of a coin at a huge profit, but it keeps going up, don't get angry — just say, "May God be with those at the top — one day, I'll be there too."

I used to get angry, but not anymore. I shower prayer to those at the top — I don't rejoin. I wait for a crash. I only buy at crash point. I have learned my lessons.

And yes, that app, "The Crypto App" alerted me with a voice alert. If you don't have that app, you're losing money. In fact, your head no correct atall atall. #Smile.

I'm not affiliated with the app, but I want to make sure every single Nigerian who is into crypto has it — the alarm is free and powerful. I use the paid version, but all you need is the free one.

Even if it will cost me insulting them until they get angry and install it — I won't mind. They'll surely thank me later (silently).

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
johnoj24:
have chz reflecting in my spot wallet but when I want to sell it I am seeing 0 Ballance of which there's nothing to sell which is affecting my account cos chz is down now.

That's because you have a stop limit for chz sell you have not cancelled

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ojemedad:
BNB is trying to free itself from Btc

It’s definitely going to... If for anything, their exchange platform gives the coin a huge advantage..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JamiuKabir: 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
iLegendd:
When you pull out of a coin at a huge profit, but it keeps going up, don't get angry — just say, "May God be with those at the top — one day, I'll be there too."

I used to get angry, but not anymore. I shower prayer to those at the top — I don't rejoin. I wait for a crash. I only buy at crash point. I have learned my lessons.

And yes, that app, "The Crypto App" alerted me with a voice alert. If you don't have that app, you're losing money. In fact, your head no correct atall atall. #Smile.

I'm not affiliated with the app, but I want to make sure every single Nigerian who is into crypto has it — the alarm is free and powerful. I use the paid version, but all you need is the free one.

Even if it will cost me insulting them until they get angry and install it — I won't mind. They'll surely thank me later (silently).

I want to be your student and start earning... show me the way Boss?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mizwalterz(f): 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
see what's left of my 50k.
please I need help...

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
Is it advisable to go in on bnb now ?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JamiuKabir: 12:08am On Mar 16, 2021
Mizwalterz:
please I need help...

I believe our good expats here will come provide you assistance asap.

Hold the line...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 12:18am On Mar 16, 2021
Mizwalterz:
please I need help...

For the past three days, DEGO has been pumping, I'm very sure you jumped in when it was all green, greed no allow you get out on time and the whales dumped on you.

People here always say, don't chase the green candles, it will only burn you. If you must, get in and get out quick don't allow greed to make you lose.

Anyway you can either hold for it to pump again or sell and count your loss embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 12:20am On Mar 16, 2021
OGN grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 16, 2021
iLegendd:

a) Binance — for trading

Stay blessed.
please can you recommend the best top 10 altcoins to invest in.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (3634) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Knewton247(m), emekad2, Joseph901, DieRich5 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.