Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3284179 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
noony926:
Which exchange abeg

Gemini. It no matter the exchange. If someone brings over a billion onto any exchange to sell, the price will drop everywhere. $1bln sale will push B.T.C down about 2.5% and others might follow. Maybe it has happened already sef.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
jedisco:
So how am I planning to play this.... Obviously, there's always a risk in this market and betece can tank today leaving us pants down

1. If betece maintains a breakout (may not), like I said before, the range upto 66-67k ish is where I expect alyts to really pop... We know there's always this psychological barrier around whole sums and once betece starts approaching 70k, I'd prefer to be in betece mostly to protect my profits.

2. Look at XEM, that's how alot of alyt charts will look soon. We've seen that it doesn't matter how much your alyt has pumped, a proper betece correction will wipe profits. For those new here, weve not had any proper correction this year...trust me...all we had are minor pullbacks.

3. We've seen multiple coins follow same pattern... Break ATH, come back to retest it and then rally. It's much easier for a coin to ho parabolic once its broke ATH.

4. To maximize profits, I'm focusing on coins that have broken ATH.... I shared some coyns I track before, and those who've fulfilled that criteria have really moved. e.g One and theta. Also, most coyns are getting into their 5th wave which is usually the steepest
Among those I've tracked are;

VET; broke previous high at 0.06 and retested it... Now rallying.. target is
Sushi: broke previous high at 20 and retesting it... Target is 40
KSM; nice new coin. broke out of 270 ish.. Targeting 500 on this
Uni: currently retesting breakout at 39... A rally to 40-50 aint out of the cards
Zil: broke previous high at 0.15 and currently retesting it. A move to 0.3 isnt out if the cards
DOT; yet to break out of 40.. but it's one coyn I may be in when Betece rallies... I've noticed it keeps up. Targeting 60 on it.
Theta: been in this since 3.5 (taken some profits).. if it can get above 8, I'd hazard a guess that it could get to 20
Doge; not so sure if it's had a 3rd rally or not... If it's gearing up for one, then I don't want to miss it... Either way, we'd soon find out.

Obviously, I didn't include some like ONE, Celr which I believe have moved.
Coins I'm interested in seeing how they interact with prev highs are Link, GRT and SRM.

For ADA and bnb, I'd only be interested in them on a break of previous highs

Also, my targets are rather conservative.
My list isn't exhaustive, it's what I follow I trade.. if you have a coyn giving you profits, then stick with it

5. Why I chose those I think are ready to move is cos I want to cycle profits into betece relatively quick once it starts getting to 70k. I can reevaluate then.

6. One thing I'm struggling with is eith... It's very likely it'd rally... Only problem is I'm trying to guesstimate what time... It's rally signifies alot in this space... Will keep monitoring....

In summary, like I said, there's always a risk in trading. Things may not always go as planned but with stuff becoming more and more volatile, making profit isnt the issue... Rather keeping it is. When betece corrects, I want to have good profits locked in and not see profits of the past months evaporate.

Thanks for the headsup on ONE. Went in at 0.8 and dump 3/4 at 0.96 (my normal 20% profit target). Waiting for a possible pullback to reenter. To be honest I have really profitted from tips on this platform. I am well positioned on the recent calls on CHZ, NKN, NBS, XEM and MBL. I have scored very well on THETA which I entered since 2 and have dumped 90% of my bag. I am hoping for a good dip to pick up some at 6.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
Just bought into some different coins with B.T.C at $55.5k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ibime:
Just bought into some different coins with B.T.C at $55.5k

Which coin did you bought?
Make we follow you chop
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
papiforreal:

Make we follow you chop

I just averaged into a crypto-portfolio called Napoleon-X which takes a mix of them but mostly weighted toward B.T.C and Eithy. It's an anywhere belle-face move when I'm happy with the level of a dip in B.T.C
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
teewhysafe:
@Jedisco...thanks for this. What do you mean by locking up profits in BeTC?

Same way you trade into usdt, you can also trade into betece...

Rationale is that betece is the market leader so if your alyt is not performing better than betece, you're better off holding betece. Most older folks use alyts to accumulate more betece

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
No matter how much money you earn, you'll always be poor if you spend more than you make

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
When you hesitate,

Opportunities die & Regret is born.
papiforreal:

Make we follow you chop
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bastien: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
I want to buy eth, which app can buy from since cbn don ban am?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
On betece, we got the intial bounce against the 21ema on the 4hr chart (1st pic) but this was sold into and we've trended lower... I had envisioned we'd bounce of it and continue but we went down to clear some stuff

Currently, we're bouncing off 55k but there are liquidity zones closeby (blue arrows) between 55 and 52k which betece may like to take out in the coming days...

Confluence to this is the daily chart (2nd pic) which is clearer... On it, the 21 ema which is currently at 53k... Wouldn't be surprised we head towards it...

What is more interesting is that alyts have held levels very very well against betece. This hasn't yet changed my prediction on alyts... infact, I'm more excited as this is a much better scenario than a quick betece continuation. It seems betece has dipped the most. When that happens, you get excited for your alyts cos once betece settles, na waka... As far as this bottom does not go below 50k, this week is setting up to be a blessing

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
One, celr and fet have been a blessing... Seems all of them are going for 1 or 0.1

Getting excited with Algo and atom... I can finally get to offload my bags

Vet has been a good boy..onto promised land

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AerialMapper: 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
It may still be early to hop onto Harmony One. I bought about 13000 units for 185k on the 3rd of March... today it is worth over 581k

That’s not bad... I have locked it in a 30 day interest cycle.

It still isn’t late

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tempusfugit: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Lol
DenreleDave:

U r very maaaaddd for this sir

Get the fvck out of here.. See rubbish

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dimitarr: 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
AerialMapper:
It may still be early to hop onto Harmony One. I bought about 13000 units for 185k on the 3rd of March... today it is worth over 581k

That’s not bad... I have locked it in a 30 day interest cycle.

It still isn’t late

what is 30 day interest cycle ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by A305: 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
Cc Pleasant01

Indicate by quoting me if you online and tell me what's the current b t c price from your end.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hello guys I want to sell usdt on banancee p2p but I'm kind of scared I'm seeing #1143 as the price and I bought at #487 should I go ahead and sell?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
Weirdgee:
Hello guys I want to sell usdt on banancee p2p but I'm kind of scared I'm seeing #1143 as the price and I bought at #487 should I go ahead and sell?

Don't even try to sell to the user... N even if u want to sell don't release coin until u get alert ok.. The user is a scammer. Better screenshot his details here to get advise
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ibime:

Guy, I want put like 10% of my portfolio into these shitcøins. Last one I did did 140% for me in one day.

Please alert me any shïtcoin on your radar I beg bros. I have sent you a mail.

@nihilistjnr na here your 10x lies in these unlisted cøins, not e.t.h, but na volatile sturvs . . . but oga Bunsen does good research on them.
Already replied
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by customised87: 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
Weirdgee:

That screams scammer, run really far
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
haryodehjia:

Don't even try to sell to the user... N even if u want to sell don't release coin until u get alert ok.. The user is a scammer. Better screenshot his details here to get advise
But he has 96% rating and like 50 trades and I thought there is no scammers on binance p2p?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
What is the minimum amount someone can sell on bannance? Actually I was thinking that if I buy at #487, I can sell at may be #530 to make little profit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daniboygeorge22: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
Bunsenbun:
Already replied
Abeg drop them too I am very interested. I am willing to take the risks. Made profits from ALICE today too..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AerialMapper: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
Dimitarr:

what is 30 day interest cycle ?

My fingers were typing faster than my brain...30 day locked staking
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EarlyCareer: 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
Aunty Alice was kind to us all today. grin

Trade safe, folks!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
Weirdgee:
But he has 96% rating and like 50 trades and I thought there is no scammers on binance p2p?

Who said there are no scammers on binance?? Hey take my advise or become a victim.
1.Don't release the coin not until u get an alert.
2.Delay more than 15min click the appeal or cancel button..
The worst is binance customer care is not friendly so if u get scammed u will not see anyone to help u out cos u will be in cue slot of probably 10,000
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by somongo: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
Bunsenbun:
Already replied

Drop for me too, please.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by careercrew1: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
bastien:
I want to buy eth, which app can buy from since cbn don ban am?

You can buy eth on binance.

Use the link below to register and purchase

https://accounts.binance.cc/en/register?ref=65072186

Once you finish registering let me know so I can direct you on the next steps
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmanuel45(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
Enosa1:
Omo, greed na bad thing oo...

I got in at 21, made back my loss over the weekend, I watched as it enters 60 & return back to 33 b4 I cashed out, I don’t know if it was greed or overpatient ☹️

Well, I just started learning about trading over the weekend & did my trials with Dego, made some profit, I noticed it was still in increasing, so I felt I cashed out too soon den I rebuy again, just immediately I rebuy it started dropping... I had to stop loss at som point, dats y I didn’t cash out on time with Alice, thinking I was trying to b patient so as not to panic sell, at d end I loss a good profit. But I got my portfolio back to initial fund sha... I’m still learning though and this thread has been of great help.

Now I think I need to learn the thin line between patient & greed in crypto trading

Kudos to u guys

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hamachi:
A father before he died said to his son:
“This is a watch your grandfather gave and this is more than 200 years old, but before I give it to you go to the watch shop on the first street, and tell him I want to sell it, and see how much it is”.
The son went to the watch shop and then came back to his father, and said, “the watchmaker said he'll pay 5 dollars because it's old”.
The father said : “Go to the coffee shop”.
The son went to the coffee shop and then came back to his father, and said : “ The coffeemaker said he'll pay $5”.
The father said : “Go to the museum and show that watch”.
The son went to the museum and then came back, and said to his father : “They offered me a million dollars for this piece”.
The father said : “I wanted to let you know that the right place values your value in the right way. Don't put yourself in the wrong place and get angry if they don't value you.
Who knows your value is who appreciates you, don't stay in a place that doesn't suit you”.
Know your worth ���
Hmmmm, After reading this grin I will never forget your moniker grin You just gave me one of those “Aaaaaaaaah” moment in life!!! smiley what a shift in perspective.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
haryodehjia:

Who said there are no scammers on binance?? Hey take my advise or become a victim.
1.Don't release the coin not until u get an alert.
2.Delay more than 15min click the appeal or cancel button..
The worst is binance customer care is not friendly so if u get scammed u will not see anyone to help u out cos u will be in cue slot of probably 10,000
Till this moment, am not sure if they have customer care angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: HODGracious, Kay81, excel127(m), rillchritty(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.