Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,442 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3284242 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pleasant01: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2021
Tamel:

No mind am...$8 o, and e wan faint lol grin
funny.... you made me laugh.... it's small to you but big to me... please help me if you can
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2021
johnoj24:
have chz reflecting in my spot wallet but when I want to sell it I am seeing 0 Ballance of which there's nothing to sell which is affecting my account cos chz is down now.
Check your Open Orders to see whether you have set limit sell price on the coin before. Hence it is only the balance in this case zero that is left.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rolly22(m): 10:46am On Mar 15, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

Am sorry I have to say this embarassed because few days ago I was having sympathy for you, for been scammed. But now, as for your offer....Go Fvck yourself Mate!!! Only binance p2p! cool, even that still give me some shivers. angry

If you saw my comment earlier I apologized that I won't post any advert here again, I'm Just new here but I'm beginning to understand the rules, that doesn't call for insults.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stan2330(m): 10:51am On Mar 15, 2021
fusionchimera:
these coins have all done 2x from here I know you did not buy

Didn't see it but keep it coming
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rilwayne001: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2021
Who saw this ALICE?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rolly22(m): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2021
Alice is highly volatile be careful with it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2021
Pleasant01:
out of the $40 I'm using to trade glo bad network just cost me $10 now... cry please I want any good Samaritan that has money to spare to please help me with anything please

U r very maaaaddd for this sir

Get the fvck out of here.. See rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rolly22(m): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2021
Rilwayne001:
Who saw this ALICE?
I woke up to it and dived in it, gave me small profit.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2021
Kendzyma:

Una don start again.you wan dey share bags to people.
Loool.. E go shock you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2021
Pleasant01:

funny.... you made me laugh.... it's small to you but big to me... please help me if you can

Heydiot.. U better stop this nonsense...

Some don't even have money to do and u came here to beg for 10 dollars dt u lost out of ur capital....

Have some dignity.. If u must beg, beg for sumtin worthy...

Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 15, 2021
If ADA was a person, the first thing he will say this morning would be "I guess we are all shiit after all" lmao
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prost1948: 11:16am On Mar 15, 2021
Which is the best altcoin which should buy in 2021?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pleasant01: 11:19am On Mar 15, 2021
DenreleDave:

Heydiot.. U better stop this nonsense...

Some don't even have money to do and u came here to beg for 10 dollars dt u lost out of ur capital....

Have some dignity.. If u must beg, beg for sumtin worthy...

Rubbish
something worthy? what amount is not worthy.. that is the amount I need.... i was planning to withdraw it and use it to pay for my younger brother's waec fee.. if you think it's too small you can help me with whatever amount you deem worthy please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 11:25am On Mar 15, 2021
You can try trading view or investingdotcom
Avast:

Thanks, what about the other question
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2021
Yes, buy now
karkinase:

Xem ke..coin thats already in the red.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2021
Pleasant01:

something worthy? what amount is not worthy.. that is the amount I need.... i was planning to withdraw it and use it to pay for my younger brother's waec fee.. if you think it's too small you can help me with whatever amount you deem worthy please

Keep lying.... It was when u lost u realised dt it was ur brother waec abi...

Lie another lie....

Dangote sef dey find money..

Can you borrow me that 30 dollars, I will pay back when I have Pls

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2021
A father before he died said to his son:
“This is a watch your grandfather gave and this is more than 200 years old, but before I give it to you go to the watch shop on the first street, and tell him I want to sell it, and see how much it is”.
The son went to the watch shop and then came back to his father, and said, “the watchmaker said he'll pay 5 dollars because it's old”.
The father said : “Go to the coffee shop”.
The son went to the coffee shop and then came back to his father, and said : “ The coffeemaker said he'll pay $5”.
The father said : “Go to the museum and show that watch”.
The son went to the museum and then came back, and said to his father : “They offered me a million dollars for this piece”.
The father said : “I wanted to let you know that the right place values your value in the right way. Don't put yourself in the wrong place and get angry if they don't value you.
Who knows your value is who appreciates you, don't stay in a place that doesn't suit you”.
Know your worth ���

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Millennialaku(m): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2021
Pleasant01:

og if you re looking for giveaway go to illegend thread. dem no dey do giveaway here undecided undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pleasant01: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2021
DenreleDave:

Keep lying.... It was when u lost u realised dt it was ur brother waec abi...

Lie another lie....

there's no way I can prove it.... but if you want to help me with it you can pay it directly to his school
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 11:59am On Mar 15, 2021
Inaction is a decision just as much as action is.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
Watch Pancakeswa.p closely... Pair with B.tCee and cash out by Wednesday. DYOR tho
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
DenreleDave:

grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noony926: 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
Can Pro in the house give a clue on coins to buy and sell now as on daily trading
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by A305: 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
Pleasant01:
cry I'm being making losses/profits before but this one is just depressing... please help me if you can
B T C is currently nose diving and this is what you need to make up for your losses. Do NOT buy any dip. I REPEAT... Do NOT buy any dip. I would tag you along if I want to take my next profit.

I trade only b t c, So be ready when I tell you to buy.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PuZZyNegro: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
deewhydoski:
I entered Alice at $20 I comot St $27....little $70 I make don do me for now

Guess you are trading with big fund and taking big risk.

I woke up to see it at $17. I bought it but sold at $23 out of panic.

Only to check again and see the koin at $26. I bought and sold at $35.

Fear no let me enter again. The volatility is just too much. It can make you quick bucks as well as wreck you.

I think my fear of losing is making me not to gain much. You will not believe I bought DEGO at $11 and it was there for days. Even went as low as $9 only to start rising and I sold at paltry $14. Boom the koin went up and up and up cry

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noony926: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
Can Pro in the house give a clue on coins to buy and sell now as on daily trading.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
Rolly22:

If you saw my comment earlier I apologized that I won't post any advert here again, I'm Just new here but I'm beginning to understand the rules, that doesn't call for insults.
It calls for insult bitch and there is high chance u are a fucking fraudster. No one in Is right senses will trade with u wen we have solid platform like binance p2p

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
Be safe out there.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Pleasant01:

there's no way I can prove it.... but if you want to help me with it you can pay it directly to his school

Borrow me the 30 dollars bro

Why u use ur brother school fee do trading??

Naso una dey use person money play bet... Chai
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noony926: 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ibime:
Be safe out there.

Which exchange abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: TheyVid(m), allen113, babalymato and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.