Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3307359 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) (3634) (3635) (3636) ... (3649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 9:57am On Apr 25
Smithwilliams826:
Why you dey type like deflover?
What is deflover?

Sorry I typed so fast and committed errors.

I could do better.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 10:04am On Apr 25
APOLOGIES

Hey guys.

I am using this opportunity to apologise deeply to all.and evevryone who thinks this is not going to be a successful project. To those who think it's scam.

For one, I respect your opinion. You have strong basis for your argument. I give it to you.

My plea is not for anyone to commit financially. The terrain is risky. So, you gotta be double sure. Even when you're double sure, things still happen.

My genuine plea is just the publicity,not of the Gems, but of the project itself. What the Azaland Project stands for.

The AZA Gems are just a driver. We won't lose focus of the Real mission:

Advocacy for Global Financial Literacy- Africa First.

Keep eyes on us.

We will be here.

Once again, for those who felt offended hope you accept my sincere apologies.

We meant good for all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 10:26am On Apr 25
Elliotwaveforec:

Na your papa dey cage like dog you this idiot wey dey accuse people wrongly

E pain d weyrey,,. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 10:26am On Apr 25
Azaland:

What is deflover?

Sorry I typed so fast and committed errors.

I could do better.

Lmao 🤣🤣😂😂

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 10:33am On Apr 25
I still dey try recover from my current losses,

Na him person dey tell me Make I put money for azaMan coin abi aza wetin, you for kukuma carry knife shook me make I know say u wan finish me patapata for this crypto space.

Even the name alone dey sound like wetin yahooboY Wan take cashout this season

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:38am On Apr 25
Checked P2P now and saw 1424/$. I no longer care the direction this economy is going. As long as Nigerians can afford 3-square meal, I'm happy.

If market women increase the price of any of their goods that hasn't experienced price reduction since Naira appreciated from 1900 to 1100, that idiot will face misfortune. He or she is part of the reasons Nigerians are suffering.

18 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 10:43am On Apr 25
sheanzy:
I still dey try recover from my current losses,

Na him person dey tell me Make I put money for azaMan coin abi aza wetin, you for kukuma carry knife shook me make I know say u wan finish me patapata for this crypto space.

Even the name alone dey sound like wetin yahooboY Wan take cashout this season

You have very valid points sir.

The terrain is risky. It is its peculiar nature.

May you recover your lost assets.

Stay safe sir.

Research well and be very sure.

AZA is the governance token of The Azaland Project.

It stands for much more than just a tradable asset. It's a movement

See you at the top
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1000Capacity: 10:47am On Apr 25
Elliotwaveforec:
Una never see anything, all Una bank account will be blocked, opay, moniepoint, palmpay and all other accounts through the use of BVN.

Trade assets, you know trade; na Naira Una dey use dey do P2P. The werey dey use Naira to buy USDT and resell.

If you like yourself, stop selling USDT on exchanges because EFCC operatives will get your bank details and freeze your account and even prosecute you. Advice.

Una go cry.

Na una dey give iEFCC update

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 11:56am On Apr 25
Dollar at N1420??

Abeg is dollar still going to 700naira?..Asking for a friend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 12:00pm On Apr 25
Una sure say this cbn man knows what he's doing abi na lies and propaganda him take dey follow up nigerians undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Assetosky(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25
iLegendd:
Checked P2P now and saw 1424/$. I no longer care the direction this economy is going. As long as Nigerians can afford 3-square meal, I'm happy.

If market women increase the price of any of their goods that hasn't experienced price reduction since Naira appreciated from 1900 to 1100, that idiot will face misfortune. He or she is part of the reasons Nigerians are suffering.

Can't these exchanges block or disable the merchants increasing the rates? Maybe they want to start dying like binance

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 12:04pm On Apr 25
sheanzy:
Dollar at N1420??

Abeg is dollar still going to 700naira?..Asking for a friend
if you are talking about the usdt has been hitting the support for sometime now.. It bounced few days ago..

It will either fall below 1k line next month or get another highs.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25
Allthelight:
if you are talking about the usdt has been hitting the support for sometime now.. It bounced few days ago..

u wan form analyst?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 12:09pm On Apr 25
Allthelight:

it should be noted that the bounce actually occured before anybody noticed it last week

I have carefully studied the pathway
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 12:12pm On Apr 25
sheanzy:
u wan form analyst?
i do what i do for myself and fun...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 1:21pm On Apr 25
Sent WIF from Binance to TrustWallet and is yet to reflect in my balance

Please, does anybody know the cause and solution?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 2:19pm On Apr 25
Valwezzy:
Sent WIF from Binance to TrustWallet and is yet to reflect in my balance

Please, does anybody know the cause and solution?

You better not use Trust wallet for spl Tokens except for Solana itself.

Have you scanned your trust wallet Solana Addy?

If you have received confirmation of withdrawal from BINA*CE, you are good to go except you submitted wrong Addy.

Scan your address First...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sexymonkey(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25
Kealmin:
please which exchange is best to buy usdt through p2p
bureau de change

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 2:28pm On Apr 25
10kgod:

You better not use Trust wallet for spl Tokens except for Solana itself.

Have you scanned your trust wallet Solana Addy?

If you have received confirmation of withdrawal from BINA*CE, you are good to go except you submitted wrong Addy.

Scan your address First...

How can I scan?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25
Valwezzy:

How can I scan?

https:/ /solscan. io/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 3:29pm On Apr 25
Assetosky:

Can't these exchanges block or disable the merchants increasing the rates? Maybe they want to start dying like binance
They can, but that isn't good because they'll end up not allowing Naira to float based on demand and supply just as the Nigerian government wants it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25
Imagine buying dollar at N1090 and selling at this point... Mehn some nice profits

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25
SPAMBOX7:
Is there anyone here that still believe dollar will rise again. Abi all of una don succumb cheesy

To Mr. Spambox, I saw this your comment the day you made it, but ignored. I 100% knew a day will come when I'll remind you.

The thing is, I want the Naira to be strong, but I also know the Naira will one day hit 2000/$. It's just a matter of time. I said it in 2021 or 2018 when it was around 380/$ or less.

Nigerian leaders don't come to lead, but to exploit via proxy. It's about stealing smartly while Nigerians suffer in abject poverty. They only lead when their tenure is about to end to enable reelection.

Below are others' replies when you made that comment mocking people who refused to convert their Dollar to Naira cuz it fell to 1180/$. Yes, it will rise again to even 800/$, but it will still fall again. A group of people whose mission is to exploit while leading can only create temporary solutions to problems.

Afe11:

You sound like a popular man we know. Fani Kayode. I am not saying you are him, but lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ballzproblem2:
I hope y'all maintain this energy when e start to rise again,I no wan hear anything like "hoarders" I will tear you slap

twosquare:
Wait till dollar becomes strong against all other currencies. It may take a while, but other currencies will soon receive beatings from it by the time its bull run start.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 4:49pm On Apr 25
For the NGN to become strong against the USD, there must be sustainable basis. And that I can't find. So, 2k, here we come.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 5:13pm On Apr 25
Azaland:
For the NGN to become strong against the USD, there must be sustainable basis. And that I can't find. So, 2k, here we come.
deflover
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25

How about we dump the naira and use the dollar bill instead so that everybody will rest ..
What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 5:20pm On Apr 25
Where's is that guy that used to scream sell your crypto and dump your dollars.

This life Sha, Nigeria go humble you

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 5:58pm On Apr 25
Siberia01:
deflover
What is this deflover? Gist me please.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MajESTHY(f): 6:42pm On Apr 25
legacystore:
Crypto currency is known to have high volatility which means anything is possible u can make 80% loss or gain in just 24 hours depending on how the pendulum swings.

Just yesterday xrp was 220 and everyone was dumping and this morning it's has moved to 270 for those that stayed on. Massive profit in 24 hrs.

Let's discuss crypto picks, strategies and tips

My strategy is hodl or swing trading

I buy and hold to make at least 50% minimum before I dump and move to the next one.

My max wait period is 3 months, sometimes I hit target much earlier the other time I cut my loss.

Day trading is a no no for me, don't even have such time

I don't know if there's anyone here who's into DeFi Trading (Memes), That's also another good money source especially if you understand the market.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 6:48pm On Apr 25
MajESTHY:

I don't know if there's anyone here who's into DeFi Trading (Memes), That's also another good money source especially if you understand the market.
Knowledge is key.

Many people are lazy to learn.

Only Knowledge can save people all in this sector
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 7:23pm On Apr 25
The crypto messiah that almost turned water into red wyne.

Azaland:

What is this deflover? Gist me please.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) (3634) (3635) (3636) ... (3649) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: TradingGod, Mutmainneen and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.