Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3302971 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) (3634) (3635) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JWtriplex(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24
Abeg, which alt coins do you guys suggest one buys a hold this bull run.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:44pm On Apr 24
Robnectar:

Nah timaya sing dat one nah undecided

Oya oya pliz sad
Help a fellow hustler..you know say na same p we dey shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seunpapa65: 7:56pm On Apr 24
Nothing go make buy any coin under BSC the are the main shitcoin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seunpapa65: 7:57pm On Apr 24
Azaland:
$AZA Token Distribution

Total max supply: 210 million tokens (strict)
Initial supply: 110m tokens

1% (2.1m tokens) shall be distributed in 1:1 ratio to holders of minimum of 1,000 Aza Gems from Azaland online community

2.9m tokens will be shared as airdrops to eligible users, those that are registered on Azaland community and also holding minimum of 1,000 AZA in their wallets in blockchain.

100m will be used to provide liquidity at Uniswap for the AZA/USDT pair, already trading at 0.01 USDT/AZA

100M tokens will be locked for future developments and releases.

Final 5m will be used as reward pools for liquidity, partners, etc

See the $AZA whitepaper for full details and the Tokenomics.

Azaland Project ($AZA) - Global Financial Literacy Advocacy Project.

Stay ready to grab your airdrops.

Good luck.
How do I buy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by severide: 8:17pm On Apr 24
Uniqueaccountant:
chat me if you are in Abuja. 0 8127 137567
boss i they abj make i send Dm ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 10:00pm On Apr 24
please which exchange is best to buy usdt through p2p
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 10:37pm On Apr 24
severide:

boss i they abj make i send Dm ?
ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Birniwa(m): 11:58pm On Apr 24
Bull run has actually started, most coins on Solana network will do wonders this cycle.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Javalist: 12:22am On Apr 25
Dear Nairalanders, I need your help on this matter between me and Moniepoint.

I operate a KYC Tier-3 account with Moniepoint which I have been using for P2P transactions (buying and selling USDT daily) to make little daily income. The total capital I use for this is 1.5m naira but I can do this about three or four times daily, which means a volume of about 6m naira on daily basis.

Just yesterday, I noticed that the account has been placed on PND (Post-No-Debit) and my total balance which was exactly N1,545,600 before the incident, has changed to a negative balance of N-26,240,000. When I contacted the bank to find out the reason for this restriction, they said I am a "third beneficiary of fraudulent transfer" from Flutterwave. They added that I received the sum of about 28m from someone using that Flutterwave so they cleared my available balance and put what remains on negative balance.

The truth of the matter is that I never received such an amount from anyone, I asked them to go through my transaction history and tell me exactly when that happened. Moreover, the highest amount I received on that account since I got it upgraded to level 3 early this April was N2,100,000. Nonetheless, I went back to all the transactions I did earlier and I found out that I received ONLY ONE money transfer from Flutterwave some 12 days back but the amount was exactly N110,850.00, contrary to N28,000,000 the bank claimed.

Could this be a technical error from Moniepoint since I never received anything close to such amount they claim or could it be possible that I was scammed somewhere somehow in my P2P transactions even though the only amount I received from Flutterwave was 110k? Again, I have never received an amount higher than N2,100,000 let alone N28,000,000. Additionally, since when I started the P2P business on that account, I have never accepted money transfers from third-party accounts, the only few ones that were sent to me using third-party accounts, were refunded accordingly and have the counter-parties canceled the trades.

Please help me understand the kind of mess I am in, I can't think well right now. How can I be operating an account with total balance of 1.5m and end up with a negative balance of 26m?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 1:18am On Apr 25
Seunpapa65:

How do I buy
You can buy on Uniswap.

And you can also buy on any wallet you use. You just have to import the token with its contract address.

Check official website Azaland or Telegram /azalandhub

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seunpapa65: 1:36am On Apr 25
Azaland:

You can buy on Uniswap.

Buy you can also buy on any wallet you use. You justbhave to import thr tone with its contract address.

I don't like buying in a holding wallet I prefer a trading exchange to avoid someone using my money for liquidity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 1:44am On Apr 25
This is it. The total sum traced to the fraudster's account is 28m which your own account was part of the beneficiaries of the said fund.

Technically, all the account the fraudster sent money to will be on minus 28m.

The sad thing is until the fraudster is apprehended, any fund that enters your account will be wiped.

A friend of mine trading on by*** fell victim of this same shi*t and his account is on -7m after wiping all the fund he had. He got a lawyer and still on it Sha.

Javalist:
Dear Nairalanders, I need your help over this matter between me and Moniepoint.

I operate a KYC tier 3 account with Moniepoint which I have been using for P2P transactions (buying and selling USDT daily) to make little daily income. The total capital I use for this is 1.5m naira but I can do this about three or four times daily, which means a volume of about 6m naira on daily basis.

Just yesterday, I noticed that the account has been placed on PND (Post-No-Debit) and my total balance which was exactly N1,545,600 before the incident, has changed to a negative balance of N-26,240,000. When I contacted the bank to find out the reason for this restriction, they said I am a "third beneficiary of fraudulent transfer" from Flutterwave. They added that I received the sum of about 28m from someone using that Flutterwave so they cleared my available balance and put what remains on negative balance.

The truth of the matter is that I never received such an amount from anyone, I asked them to go through my transaction history and tell me exactly when that happened. Moreover, the highest amount I received on that account since I got it upgraded to level 3 early this April was N2,100,000. Nonetheless, I went back to all the transactions I did earlier and I found out that I received ONLY ONE money transfer from Flutterwave some 12 days back but the amount was exactly N110,850.00, contrary to N28,000,000 the bank claimed.

Could this be a technical error from Moniepoint since I never received anything close to such amount they claim or could it be possible that I was scammed somewhere somehow in my P2P transactions even though the only amount I received from Flutterwave was only 110k? Again, I have never received an amount higher than N2,100,000 let alone N28,000,000. Additionally, since when I started the P2P business on that account, I have never accepted money transfers from third-party accounts, the only few ones that were sent to me using third-party accounts, I have refunded and have the counter-parties canceled the trades.

Please help me understand the kind of mess I am in, I can't think well right now. How can I be operating an account with total balance of 1.5m and end up with a negative balance of 26m?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 2:45am On Apr 25
Javalist:

I operate a KYC Tier-3 account with Moniepoint which I have been using for P2P transactions (buying and selling USDT daily) to make little daily income. The total capital I use for this is 1.5m naira but I can do this about three or four times daily, which means a volume of about 6m naira on daily basis.

Could this be a technical error from Moniepoint since I never received anything close to such amount they claim or could it be possible that I was scammed somewhere somehow in my P2P transactions even though the only amount I received from Flutterwave was 110k? Again, I have never received an amount higher than N2,100,000 let alone N28,000,000. Additionally, since when I started the P2P business on that account, I have never accepted money transfers from third-party accounts, the only few ones that were sent to me using third-party accounts, were refunded accordingly and have the counter-parties canceled the trades.

This is a serious case. Aside from yours, banks are currently blocking accounts with large funds and daily transactions found to be crypto-like under the umbrella of EFCC enforced restrictions. Major reason why USDT seem to be going back up as majority are taking their money off banks to hodl USDT/ stable coins.
It could possibly jump to N1500 or More by next week if situation remains consistent.

Stay safe out there people...

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 5:05am On Apr 25
Seunpapa65:

I don't like buying in a holding wallet I prefer a trading exchange to avoid someone using my money for liquidity
What you have now is oresale price advantage. When fully listed at a Dex, you won't get it at 0.01 USDT.

Onlyb210m strict tokens issued.

See whitepaper for more.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 6:27am On Apr 25
Seunpapa65:

You have the advantage of early adopters at good price. You can buy on Dexs like OKX, Bybit etc.

You just got to import your Token using the contract address for now, pending when a listing dex is approved. We're choosy for now.

See:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Antioxidant: 6:30am On Apr 25
What was this amount (N110,850.00) you claimed you received for? Did you initiate any transaction of this amount?
Javalist:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Javalist: 7:31am On Apr 25
Antioxidant:
What was this amount (N110,850.00) you claimed you received for? Did you initiate any transaction of this amount?

In my write up, I did mention that I was doing P2P trading (buying and selling USDT on an exchange). So I yes, the guy purchased USDT from me worth N110,850 and sent the naira to my Moniepoint account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Holladoyheen: 8:40am On Apr 25
Azaland:

What you have now is oresale price advantage. When fully listed at a Dex, you won't get it at 0.01 USDT.

Onlyb210m strict tokens issued.

See whitepaper for more.

U are a thief and a armed robber! No one should buy this token or better still buy at ur own risk.
After buying coins of this sort, u will b unable to sell for a long time due to extremely low liquidity, if u get to see buyers sef, it would be at a far lower price from the presale price.
Be warned...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:42am On Apr 25
Holladoyheen:

U are a thief and a armed robber! No one should buy this token or better still buy at ur own risk.
After buying coins of this sort, u will b unable to sell for a long time due to extremely low liquidity, if u get to see buyers sef, it would be at a far lower price from the presale price.
Be warned...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 8:47am On Apr 25
Una never see anything, all Una bank account will be blocked, opay, moniepoint, palmpay and all other accounts through the use of BVN.

Trade assets, you know trade; na Naira Una dey use dey do P2P. The werey dey use Naira to buy USDT and resell.

If you like yourself, stop selling USDT on exchanges because EFCC operatives will get your bank details and freeze your account and even prosecute you. Advice.

Una go cry.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:53am On Apr 25
Elliotwaveforec:
Una never see anything, all Una bank account will be blocked, opay, moniepoint, palmpay and all other accounts through the use of BVN.

Trade assets, you know trade; na Naira Una dey use dey do P2P. The werey dey use Naira to buy USDT and resell.

If you like yourself, stop selling USDT on exchanges because EFCC operatives will get your bank details and freeze your account and even prosecute you. Advice.

Una go cry.

Who come open dis one cage bayiii? 🙄🙄

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 8:54am On Apr 25
Robnectar:

Who come open dis one cage bayiii? 🙄🙄
Na your papa dey cage like dog you this idiot wey dey accuse people wrongly

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 8:59am On Apr 25
You are disgusting. If there is no p2p on exchanges, how do you buy usdt or sell back to naira? Una go just dey form nonsense patriot on social media.

Is it only Nigerians using p2p? Why are others countries not complaining about thier currencies?

For three weeks straight naira was gaining yet things are still very expensive not even a slight relieve in the markets. They are blocking this and that, is that the solution? Nonsense.

Elliotwaveforec:

Una go cry.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 9:13am On Apr 25
SINisSIN:
You are disgusting. If there is no p2p on exchanges, how do you buy usdt or sell back to naira? Una go just dey form nonsense patriot on social media.

Is it only Nigerians using p2p? Why are others countries not complaining about thier currencies?

For three weeks straight naira was gaining yet things are still very expensive not even a slight relieve in the markets. They are blocking this and that, is that the solution? Nonsense.

If den born you well, go use P2P for Canada

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 9:25am On Apr 25
Holladoyheen:

Be warned...
You are entitled to your "professional" opinion.

I'm not arguing against your point because that is truly a possibility especially for fraudulent folks.

However, no one is forcing anyone to buy any assets.

DYOR about our project and roadmap.

I just hope you don't come here to regret that you misled people later.

I'll only encourage all: follow the project.

Don't buy if you're afraid of risk.

Just follow the development.

We shall see.

As of now and as always, you will be able to swap or sell whatever you buy.

Take calculated risk.

AZA is presale.

Check GeckoTerminal for data.

Follow AZA development.

Also, as follow question, could you enlighten the house on what you mean by COINS OF THIS SORT. What sort?

Thanks.

Follow our project till we LIST on Known Dexs.

Then, I hope you'd be more comfortable to buy. I think that's a more rational decision.

Presale buying is risky.

But look at the underlying project and determine its social impact.

Research The Azaland Project

Finally, you could help interprete the data below

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 9:36am On Apr 25
I think I'm done here.

This is some really low level marketing.

But I got the feedback sought.

Mission accomplished.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 9:36am On Apr 25
Holladoyheen:

Be warned...
The mumu thief is a niewie...it because of bastards like them they want to regulate the crypto space.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 9:38am On Apr 25
Thief stop posting rubbish on this thread...Using female Account so people can think nothing close to scamming...fool
Azaland:

You are entitled to your "professional" opinion.

I'm not arguing against your point because that is truly a possibility especially for fraudulent folks.

However, no one is forcing anyone to buy any assets.

DYOR about our project and roadmap.

I just hope you don't come here to regret that you misled people later.

I'll only encourage all: follow the project.

Don't buy if you're afraid of risk.

Just follow the development.

We shall see.

As of now and as always, you will be able to swap or sell whatever you buy.

Take calculated risk.

AZA is presale.

Check GeckoTerminal for data.

Follow AZA development.

Also, as follow question, could you enlighten the house on what you mean by COINS OF THIS SORT. What sort?

Thanks.

Follow our project till we LIST on Known Dexs.

Then, I hope you'd be more comfortable to buy. I think that's a more rational decision.

Presale buying is risky.

But look at the underlying project and determine its social impact.

Research The Azaland Project

Finally, you could help interprete the data below
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 9:39am On Apr 25
Azaland:
I think I'm done here.

This is some really low level marketing.

But I got the feedback sought.

Mission accomplished.
21 days old
..Only 17 holders...One mumu from ikorudu wants to cash out

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 9:47am On Apr 25
Uniqueaccountant:
21 days old
..Only 17 holders...One mumu from ikorudu wants to cash out
It's new, very true.

But I take to your advice. I'm out.

Thanks.

DYOR.

Mission has been accomplished: name established: AZA Gems.

Tomorrow, you won't say you've never heard before.

Watch the progress.

Sorry if you feel its scam.

Time will tell.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 9:54am On Apr 25
Azaland:

You can buy on Uniswap.

Buy you can also buy on any wallet you use. You justbhave to import thr tone with its contract address.

Why you dey type like deflover?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) (3634) (3635) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Disembark, Tflex01, Starboytwo(m), Kendrick654(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.