Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,970 members, 7,866,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3488140 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) (3686) (3687) ... (3737) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:34pm On May 23
The image below is what I'm waiting for. Number 4 has been achieved.

I don't care about number 1, but I secretly do. I care more about number 3, which will most likely happen in Dec. 2026 or Jan-Feb. 2027.

This is to say, there is at least, 5-10 fake outs in every bull or bear market. Buying during these fake outs, in favor of the trend, generates lots of money.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:35pm On May 23
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:51pm On May 23
GRACEGLORY:

ENS one of ETH big one.

If the ETF is authorized, this is definitely one to watch.

5 members of the US Congress urge Gary Gensler to accept Ethereum Spot ETFs.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 9:55pm On May 23
The market pulled back quite well, as we can see an uptrend for the next 1-3 weeks.

You can try these coins for futures trading, as they have a solid base for a short term run
1. RnDR
2. XeC
3. Super
4. BCH

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shaneroberts: 10:12pm On May 23
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 10:44pm On May 23
BTC na real agbaya... 😂

Today is supposed to be "Ethereum day" but $BTC decided to mess it up. cheesy

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 10:57pm On May 23
MonsterVerse:
Oga not anymore..

Russia are doing well without them.. Chinese follow.. undecided

And many more would follow up..

But crypto market can’t grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 11:18pm On May 23
sad

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 11:35pm On May 23
Don't understand a word of what you said

Maybe it's because you didn't understand mine.

Allthelight:

I didnot want to reply you but anyway.

There is actually nothing in sporty bet for years now i still don't understand why people use millions to stake a game when you can use less and still get the amount you want.

The problem with it is not regulated.
The bookers are with all the data and know exactly the winner ( they tell you it is luck to steal more)
Did you watched real madrid vs bayern matched ?

If you did you will understand why real madrid has been winning back to back.. They are not even affected by losing key players because they have the money to pay.

In trading even if the most are not professional there are few errors
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 11:38pm On May 23
iLegendd:
You're going to lose it, trust me. It's just a matter of time. Don't bank on it. Remove emotions and use it for practice.

The statement above is not me wishing you misfortune, but being realistic so that you'll remove emotions from the money.

To be Frank sir, you're absolutely correct

I've been wanting to learn Futures trading fully but lack of funds has been a big hindrance.

I'm using this to practice and Understand how the various functions work. It's really been an eye opener.

See one of the Ethereum trades I took today sir.

Even if I loose the money, it will pain me oo, but I would have learnt a very very invaluable lesson.

And seeing as I'm not the type that likes collecting or using other people's signals, this is like a Heads on, Hands On Internship.

I'm actually loving it sir.

But it won't be bad to make small profits from it even if it's $10 so I can continue using it to trade when they take their $50 or it blows.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 11:42pm On May 23
Change your moniker

All financial markets runs on an algorithm that was coded with TIME and PRICE parameters. It's not buying and selling pressure or Elliott wave or gann or macd or what not

Or haven't you all noticed

Haven't you noticed that someone will sell a large amount of Bitcoin but in the charts l, Bitcoin will still keep buying and someone will buy a large amount of Bitcoin and the price will still keep falling...EVEN AFTER THE BUY

What do you really think happened there

That's your aha moment RIGHT HERE
iLegendd:
@IAmHim1, the first day you posted, I saw your long post, but didn't read because of too many "lolzzz" too many caps, too long, and too here and there.

Today, I decided to read everything you've ever posted on this thread to see what the rant is all about and I was disappointed.

You made 10% sense, but your delivery made everything chaotic and vituperative. The 10% sense even began to irritate me.

You're trying to sound smart, assertive and authoritative as if you've discovered something groundbreaking. You spoke as if everyone here is dumb except you.

What I can deduce is, you're going through youthful exuberance and knowledge intoxication with a mixture of economic depression, so you found solace in conspiracy theory and in your mind, you felt you've seen the light while everyone else is blind.

There is manipulation in everything — from religious books, relationship, marriage and all kinds of businesses. If you're not manipulating someone, just know that someone is manipulating you — even in a simple day to day conversation.

You're not up to 25 years from the way you write, so I won't blame you.

Just know that your style of delivery is boring, annoying, yet you pass little knowledge as if it's the best discovery after sliced bread.

Even though you said you're not selling anything, we all know where everything will end in 2-5 years' time — buy my course, I'm the only one that'll open your third eye and show you how to win against the manipulators.

I know you'll quote me with a block of irritating texts and I know you'll abuse me either with this your account or alternate accounts, but know that I won't read it and I won't reply.

Just go straight to the point and tell us the Illuminati owns or controls this world or most of the big institutions and they're manipulating everything to favor their agenda instead of besetting us with long incoherent epistles. We already know this.

You're doing a great job though, but take it easy and don't derail this thread too much.

Thank you, our boss, for the unparalleled knowledge you've impacted on us. We'll forever be grateful.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiens3: 11:59pm On May 23
highvaluewoman:

Disregard this.

DO NOT USE VPN!
u

Why?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 12:16am On May 24
I use metarrader5 and this is Bitcoin charts

Observe the X and Y axis

X-axis= TIME

Y-axis= PRICE

you think the people that coded it don't use it. You think the Time element is for fancy huh
I come here and I tell you people whats really happening and I'm scorned

Time is needed for price to move in its intended direction.
That's why news release are TIMED on forex factory calendar and most news channels are owned by them

Look at a daily candle. You'll see wick above and below the candle.

For a bullish candle, the markets open, MAKES A LOW, buys and close at the high

But how do you know the real open Price that price is going to accumulate below to form that candle WICK??

Brokers place traders in countries that are hosting the server

That's why traders Open price are not same. A trader hosted on Germany server will have Germany open Price and another trader on Nigeria server will have Nigeria open Price

But you have to know the real open time of all financial markets to know where price accumulate below on bullish days and where price accumulates above on bearish days and I have taught it here

https://www.nairaland.com/7990571/forex-market-algorithm#128797122

It's gonna be a ride...when it resonates with you, pleae don't fight the truth. Please

People perish for lack of knowledge...but IF they had the knowledge... maybe then they won't perish

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 12:19am On May 24
Sapiens3:
u

Why?

It has started Working well now.

You can open the Tap swap without VPN again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 12:21am On May 24
IAmHim1:
I use metarrader5 and this is Bitcoin charts

Observe the X and Y axis

X-axis= TIME

Y-axis= PRICE

you think the people that coded it don't use it. You think the Time element is for fancy huh
I come here and I tell you people whats really happening and I'm scorned

Time is needed for price to move in its intended direction.
That's why news release are TIMED on forex factory calendar and most news channels are owned by them

Look at a daily candle. You'll see wick above and below the candle.

For a bullish candle, the markets open, MAKES A LOW, buys and close at the high

But how do you know the real open Price that price is going to accumulate below to form that candle WICK??

Brokers place traders in countries that are hosting the server

That's why traders Open price are not same. A trader hosted on Germany server will have Germany open Price and another trader on Nigeria server will have Nigeria open Price

But you have to know the real open time of all financial markets to know where price accumulate below on bullish days and where price accumulates above on bearish days and I have taught it here

https://www.nairaland.com/7990571/forex-market-algorithm#128797122

It's gonna be a ride...when it resonates with you, pleae don't fight the truth. Please

People perish for lack of knowledge...but IF they had the knowledge... maybe then they won't perish

So sir, how do we escape the Manipulations and at least feed off the Kills made by these Guys

What's the Way out??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 12:27am On May 24
You're not escaping them. They own the financial algorithm, IPDA, Interbank Price Delivery Algorithm, ITSELF

You're trading in line with them and I've explained how in my writeups

Start with the link in the comment you quoted
LincolnOnyeabor:

So sir, how do we escape the Manipulations and at least feed off the Kills made by these Guys

What's the Way out??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 5:11am On May 24
The only person who truly buys crypto or let's say BTC at the right time with peace of mind, is the man who is patient enough to buy more than enough at the right time, but still has 5-10 more orders below the right time (for black swan sake).

Let's assume the right time was when it was at 17k for days, in Dec. 2022. He bought, but still placed another buy order at 16.5k,
another at 15.5k,
another at 13.5k
another at 11.5k
another at 8.5k

Then, 5 more at ridiculously low prices. To be honest, this person get money sha. I envy him. Maybe, his name is BlackRock or MicroStrategy or Mr. Individual.

So, when you're in this kind of shoe, no bearish or bullish news will move you. You're a long term thinker/investor.

You'll go to bed and sleep like a baby while hoping the market bleeds more and stops at your 8th order, then before you wake, let it rise back to your first order or above it. You'll be in real profit. You didn't time the bottom, it came to you.

There is a level of joy a man gets when beautiful women come to him, not him chasing them like every other desperate hörny guys out there.

You can only attain this when you're focused, strategic and patient like Ned Woko. Those beautiful girls won't care if you're good-looking or old and they won't even care if you already have other girls.

So, I'll forever preach keep saving USDT when others are FOMOing, keep being patient and be strategic like Ned when the time is right.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 5:21am On May 24
Lolzzzz

Shaking my head in real pity cry

From 17k to 8.5k

This is not long term investment.

It's pure gambling.
It's even worse than lotto

You stopped your analysis at 8.5k because you 'hope' that will be the turning point bullish without any form of logic

You're trading your hard earned money on emotions.

What happens when the market passes 8.5k down to 6k.

Didn't hope for that huh

I know I sound arrogant but please this is not how the financial markets work.

It's all running on a computer algorithm...a highly sophisticated one running on TIME and PRICE
iLegendd:
The only person who truly buys crypto or let's say BTC at the right time with peace of mind, is the man who is patient enough to buy more than enough at the right time, but still has 5-10 more orders below the right time (for black swan sake).

Let's assume the right time was when it was at 17k for days, in Dec. 2022. He bought, but still placed another buy order at 16.5k,
another at 15.5k,
another at 13.5k
another at 11.5k
Another at 8.5k

Then, 5 more at ridiculously low prices. To be honest, this person get money sha. I envy him. Maybe, his name is BlackRock or MicroStrategy or Mr. Individual.

So, when you're in this kind of shoe, no bearish or bullish news will move you. You're a long term thinker/investor.

You'll go to bed and sleep like a baby while hoping the market bleeds more and stops at your 8th order, then before you wake, let it rise back to your first order or above it. You'll be in real profit. You didn't time the bottom, it came to you.

There is a level of joy a man gets when beautiful women come to him, not him chasing them like every other desperate hörny guys out there.

You can only attain this when you're focused, strategic and patient like Ned Woko. Those beautiful girls won't care if you're good-looking or old and they won't even care if you already have other girls.

So, I'll forever preach keep saving USDT when others are FOMOing, keep being patient and be strategic like Ned when the time is right.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Krak(m): 6:30am On May 24
Robnectar:

Nah star network token I dey wait for now to be listed on exchange

Can you help me to unlock Libra so that I can do KY?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight(m): 6:33am On May 24
IAmHim1:
Don't understand a word of what you said

Maybe it's because you didn't understand mine.

Guy nothing like luck in sport bet they know exactly what the result will be they just rig it to make money.

Another error you said was luck... Even talking about gambling.

If you keep shouting luck up and down then it is you who don't know you are saying and don't want to learn.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Krak(m): 6:35am On May 24
LincolnOnyeabor:

Still unable to open from here.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiens3: 8:21am On May 24
LincolnOnyeabor:

Same thing nothing works here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:22am On May 24
Krak:

Can you help me to unlock Libra so that I can do KY?

What's ur phone maker? undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Krak(m): 8:31am On May 24
Robnectar:

What's ur phone maker? undecided

Honor, why?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:54am On May 24
BTC is their father. That is what we call "If you can't beat them, you hire bad boys to beat them, but if those bad boys can't, then apologize and join them."

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 9:13am On May 24
This IAmHim1 always sound like a mentally deranged fellow. I'm suspecting him to be alternate of moniker of one agbado agent that trade forex with $5. The guy is always spewing trash! You guys should ignore him please for the sanity of this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 9:24am On May 24
iLegendd:
BTC is their father. That is what we call "If you can't beat them, you hire bad boys to beat them, but if those bad boys can't, then apologize and join them."
Bitcoinn has solved one thing no financial institution has been able to solve since world existence which u already stated in your previous post. Decentralized finance! This makes it uncomparable to any monetary or financial instrument.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 9:25am On May 24
iLegendd:
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 9:27am On May 24
Krak:

Honor, why?
do you mine Tapswap coins though..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:28am On May 24
What the Lord showed me about dollar crash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_wiKCsJnyU?si=a5JLY1tSsYhnhKBB

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Krak(m): 9:30am On May 24
Dundalk:
do you mine Tapswap coins though..

Yes, but not opening since yesterday.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:43am On May 24
What I believe the Lord showed me about XRP's future

I wish...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR6H1LgFdg8?si=KwUjJHwiYZxk2nv6

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) (3686) (3687) ... (3737) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: opella(f), Dundalk(m), Allthelight(m), ibizgirl(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.