Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3477032 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) (3686) (3687) (3688) ... (3729) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Paykay: 9:51am On May 24
jayce232:
This IAmHim1 always sound like a mentally deranged fellow. I'm suspecting him to be alternate of moniker of one agbado agent that trade forex with $5. The guy is always spewing trash! You guys should ignore him please for the sanity of this thread.
if everyone in this thread would be like me trust me he would have stopped typing the very first day he started.

But no You people prefer to be giving him mentions and attention, that's what keeps encouraging him to be posting more of his trash.

If we all can unite and stop giving him any mentions, trust me by the time he post like 5 times without anyone replying him, He will get sense and wither away like a dead flower.

The only to get rid of this kind of human is to IGNORE

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 10:01am On May 24
Elliotwaveforec:

Comrade, I greet you!
My wave analysis says the all time high will be broken.

The new wave cycle started from 24664; the first wave peaked at 28150; second wave (corrective) bottomed at 24889; the third wave (impulse) peaked at 73754; the fourth wave (corrective) which is in play isn't expected to go past 49321 (red line).

The last wave begins above 49321 to move past the top of the third wave (73754).

If I would trade this asset, I would buy and set SL below 49321 and TP above the 73754.

Bullish!

Analyse and trade not waiting for Naira to crash to make money.
This analysis is worth a million! Going as analysed.

@IAmHim1, stop including elliotwave in your conspiracy theory! You want to learn TA, contact who knows!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:12am On May 24
iLegendd:
God will bless Satoshi Nakamoto for inventing cryptocurrency, or at least, creating BTC. Even though I have lost money in the game, I don't want to loud my profit too.

There is just this sense of power I get knowing that I can send someone money at $1 fee or free despite where they are in the world and they'll receive it in 1-5 minutes without the government scrutinizing me and the bank charging me a huge transaction fee, yet the money will arrive 7 days later after stressing myself going to the bank countless times, being on the queue or getting restricted on my bank app for sending such an amount.

Anybody wey dey into tech, but never embrace crypto or sending money through it na **** sha. You don't know the favor the universe has done for you with such technology.

This aspect is what brought me into crypto then, when I heard you can send money to anyone and receive it within minutes. As a freelancer, I know you can relate to what PayPal and Payoneer used our eyes see in those early days. You withdraw from ATM, and it's fees upon fees...

Why businesses then were not quick to accept it then was the tech being characterized as an hub for illegal activities. I even contacted Bit/stamp then to see how I can enrol LTC as a payment system into my business.

My only pain now is that I didn't know what a bull run is and all the knowledge I have now. Didn't engage enough.

Damn it, I knew when BTC was $600...and I contemplated if to buy some, but Nairaland also discouraged, some calling it a scam with their voice being the loudest then (we still have them now on this platform. Those who will stop you from making generational wealth). Then Nairaland put up a thread to say it is bann/ed.

Anyway, I thank God for life and everything, as I've been able to see less darkly. Everything in life is seasonal.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:21am On May 24
seanwilliam:
Omo why be say na only USA Dey control the world .. anything wey dem say or do will affect you no matter who you are or what you do .
Because that is the current defacto empire we have now like Rome.

... While China And Russia have their influence, but they haven't quite come to an agreement to create a currency that's quite influential.

He who has the money dictates the tune. The Anglo-American empire, with the Jews, has got the financial system in their palms, and that's why they are agitated with cryptocurrencies, which to an extent, level the field.

However, the cabals of this world want it so, but the West don't want to let go, that's why they may collapse their world.

The beast of every empire must first be slain on the altar as a sacrifice to the god of this world for another beast to rise.

Cryptocurrencies have its bright and dark or dystopian side too. The tech is still at its infancy. Soon, we will experience some sci-fi kind of level shi.t, coupled with AI now on the scene, as regards trade, credits, etc.

For another world to come as a new phase with mind-blowing development and strange improvement, the empire ruling must go down.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 10:24am On May 24
Krak:

Honor, why?

Why kyc now hard for, hope u checking in daily to be eligible for kyc
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AImoneyAdder: 10:31am On May 24
50 BTC Needed By A Client of Ours in Lagos. Face To Face Transaction Needed ONLY.

Face To Face Transaction At The Seller's Bank.

Read Below For The MOU.

Bring Any Amount of BTC That You Can Sell Above 1 BTC.

Send Us A DM if You Can Deliver Today.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by glimpse33(m): 10:43am On May 24
AImoneyAdder:
50 BTC Needed By A Client of Ours in Lagos. Face To Face Transaction Needed ONLY.

Read Below For The MOU.

If your motives are not suspicious,

You can simply buy at Crypto exchanges in few minutes. No need for Contracts, Clause & Mou cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:45am On May 24
twosquare:

This aspect is what brought me into crypto then, when I heard you can send money to anyone and receive it within minutes. As a freelancer, I know you can relate to what PayPal and Payoneer used our eyes see in those early days. You withdraw from ATM, and it's fees upon fees...

Why businesses then were not quick to accept it then was the tech being characterized as an hub for illegal activities. I even contacted Bit/stamp then to see how I can enrol LTC as a payment system into my business.

My only pain now is that I didn't know what a bull run is and all the knowledge I have now. Didn't engage enough.

Damn it, I knew when BTC was $600...and I contemplated if to buy some, but Nairaland also discouraged, some calling it a scam with their voice being the loudest then (we still have them now on this platform. Those who will stop you from making generational wealth). Then Nairaland put up a thread to say it is bann/ed.

Anyway, I thank God for life and everything, as I've been able to see less darkly. Everything in life is seasonal.
Wow! For me, I heard about it in 2010/2011 when I was in uni, but didn't pay attention to it. We were being paid more than $500 per month each as student upkeep, but I spend the money in 5 days buying stupid clothes and shoes. Where are they today?

Only if I had invested just $1000 then. God! Anyway, our children and grandchildren will benefit from our today's hustle while the children of the people discouraging it will ask their fathers, "Daddy, what were you doing when Ebuka and Musa's father were buying Bitcoin and Eth?" He'll tell them he lost money in MMM, so he was scared.

Men should start acting like women sometimes. A woman that just did a painful abôrtion 1 month ago that almost took her life will still tell a man she prefers skin-to-skin. Is that not recipe for another preg? That's the risk of life.

We should try and learn a couple of things from that gender even if it's just once. Take some risks at least 3 times before you switch lane.

Glad you kept grinding in that direction.

I have told people that if you hear me say I have quit crypto, know that I'm lying.

It's because I have probably made billions of Dollars to the point I'm scared of my life.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 10:47am On May 24
AImoneyAdder:

Read Below For The MOU.

Who are you?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:48am On May 24
jayce232:

Bitcoinn has solved one thing no financial institution has been able to solve since world existence which u already stated in your previous post. Decentralized finance! This makes it uncomparable to any monetary or financial instrument.
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:50am On May 24
AImoneyAdder:

Read Below For The MOU.

Even a stupid man knows this offer is for kidnap, take wallet details and kill. Please, whoever takes this offer should send us burial invitation ahead of his death.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 10:54am On May 24
AImoneyAdder:

Read Below For The MOU.

This looks shady…😏😏

What happened to buying directly from exchanges? Or haven’t you heard about them?

The Mod(s) that moderates this section should quickly do something about this before it gets out of hand!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AImoneyAdder: 11:35am On May 24
Valwezzy:

This looks shady…😏😏

What happened to buying directly from exchanges? Or haven’t you heard about them?

The Mod(s) that moderates this section should quickly do something about this before it gets out of hand!

Are You Not Aware That Most P2P platforms Have Closed All Naira Transactions ?

Try To Be Calming Down. Shady for Face To Face Transaction ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AImoneyAdder: 11:36am On May 24
iLegendd:
Even a stupid man knows this offer is for kidnap, take wallet details and kill. Please, whoever takes this offer should send us burial invitation ahead of his death.

Lol. Banking premises is The Location For The Deal.

Didn't You See That ?

Who Kills People in The Bank For Their Own Money?

Anyways.... We Have Gotten A Fintech in Lagos for The Deal.

Of All People, I Didn't Expect This From You - ilegendd.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Krak(m): 11:43am On May 24
Robnectar:

Why kyc now hard for, hope u checking in daily to be eligible for kyc

I check in every single day to mine the coin. How do I know I am eligible, and what's the criteria for eligibility?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:46am On May 24
AImoneyAdder:

Lol. Banking premises is The Location For The Deal.

Didn't You See That ?

Who Kills People in The Bank For Their Own Money?

Anyways.... We Have Gotten A Fintech in Lagos for The Deal.

Of All People, I Didn't Expect This From You - ilegendd.
Thanks.
I didn't bother with the screenshots you added because my scam alert instinct was immediately activated.

Of all people? Even me that people consider to be trustworthy, I wouldn't want to risk anyone's life in this kind Nigeria with 50 BTC.

Glad you found a fintech to help you out. (Even though I know it's fake). People are wasting lives for just 20k let alone 50 BTC. (5.1+ billion Naira).

Some banks and police stations have military men, yet men still gun them down and do their sh!t.

Please, don't play the "you of all people" card. My main purpose here is to teach, protect, and also learn from others. Any other thing is a scam.

I don't like pulling out calculator when the money I'm calculating isn't mine, but I had to pull out my calculator in this one and started laughing.

The scam is too obvious. This is me, that hates accusing people, but this time around, I have no choice. grin cheesy cheesy grin

5.1 × 10^9, in words is "five point one billion Naira."

Reduce the volume of the scam. I know some people use jazz so that their victims will say yes to everything they say, so this one won't work.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 12:12pm On May 24
Allthelight:

Did you watched real madrid vs bayern matched ?

If you did you will understand why real madrid has been winning back to back.. They are not even affected by losing key players because they have the money to pay.

In trading even if the most are not professional there are few errors
are you saying madrid bayern match was fixed?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:15pm On May 24
The moment you're comfortable being left behind by a coin you desperately want because the setup isn't right, you have conquered the market.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 1:04pm On May 24
AImoneyAdder:

Read Below For The MOU.

😂 😂 😂

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lymelyte(m): 1:11pm On May 24
Abeg, what are some of the challenges one encounter during digital currency p2p trading?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 1:21pm On May 24
To the newbies, always remember that NL is the hub of sca.mmers and many societal vermins because of the perceived anonymity.

Just a little warning to you societal reprobates and degenerates, NL is not totally anonymous because the term of use shows that the owner of the forum cooperate fully with DSS and other relevant government agencies.

De@th to all sca.mmers!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 1:31pm On May 24
Krak:

I check in every single day to mine the coin. How do I know I am eligible, and what's the criteria for eligibility?

When u open the app,.. u will see Libra attendance,.. click on it and claim it twice a day

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight(m): 1:40pm On May 24
sweetveek:

If you notice you will see alot of matches are just fixed...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight(m): 1:52pm On May 24
sweetveek:

Let me give you another choker for free

red cards don't really determine a winner if the match will not be manipulated because most couches already know how to handle and deal with it since it is a threat.

so let be go off topic a little you hear russia is always bombing ukrainian millitary infrastructure but can't control their airspace you know why ? Because most airforce already practiced how to operate under heavy bombardment so they can still operate

Sport world is manipulated so i dont watch
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Deasegun19(m): 2:26pm On May 24
Bull
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:51pm On May 24
Deasegun19:
Bull

Where?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 3:01pm On May 24
Any person rich enough to cough out the amount for 50 bitcoins doesn't need this set up. Even if P2P no dey. The amount involved is enough to go abroad & complete this deal. As this would also solve future acquisition of more coins easily 🤷

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:16pm On May 24
I get 50btc? undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiens3: 3:50pm On May 24
Robnectar:
I get 50btc? undecided

Don't mind my questions as I am a novice. Is it true that when you register newly on bybit you will get bonus for trading?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 3:58pm On May 24
Sapiens3:

Don't mind my questions as I am a novice. Is it true that when you register newly on bybit you will get bonus for trading?
you would get 50btc for sure.. grin

😁😁😁

Don't mind me, is $20 for trading..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 4:00pm On May 24
Robnectar:
I get 50btc? undecided
Robnectar you have 50btc and 1 couldn't show for my wallet..

Oya Oya Oya do am for me.. grin

😁😁😁😁

(1) (2) (3) ... (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) (3686) (3687) (3688) ... (3729) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: xamiel4(m), emmy6k(m), trafficpools and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.