Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,898 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3477545 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3684) (3685) (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) ... (3729) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:17pm On May 25
Wow wow wow! I just realized, after days of research, that ETC is the only coin you need to be rich this bullrun. Final answer and it's a financial advice. Period! This coin will take just 2-3 days to hit its previous ATH the day it will be ready to move.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lymelyte(m): 12:37pm On May 25
iLegendd:
As long as the P2P is Dollar to any other currency, not Naira, nothing truly concerns you, but the moment Naira is involved, something concerns you.

Anyway, it seems it's one directional, from Dollar or any currency to Naira only and not vice versa. If true, that is great. If it's both ways, then something still concern you sha, your location doesn't matter.

Look for list of top crypto exchanges in the world. Ignore the top 7-10 and register on the ones below it.
seems you are not understanding me. I am writing a thesis..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:54pm On May 25
lymelyte:
seems you are not understanding me. I am writing a thesis..
Oh, I forgot. I'm a spirit. I was supposed to know it was a thesis even though you didn't mention it. grin So, you want to expose everything there. Hmmm. 🤔

Alright, all the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiens3: 1:13pm On May 25
Dundalk:
good..

0x6ae3c1975fb58eb39c19fc98137446951bb04906

Cc.. Robnectar

Nwanne how far? Bybit gave me just 10$ can I still buy BTC with such amount?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ALTERNATEID: 1:30pm On May 25
Grindery is a Binance backed project running an airdrop campaign on Telegram. Just use the link below to create your wallet on Telegram and start earning points for the $G1 coin that will be launched in July.

https:///grinderyaibot?start=6A5cA2DE9f
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shaneroberts: 1:31pm On May 25
[quote author=Sorrento post=129187435]Making $1k- $20k farming Airdrop is now the norm.
Hop on $BUBBLE it cost $0 Dollars.
How to
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 1:45pm On May 25
Sapiens3:

Nwanne how far? Bybit gave me just 10$ can I still buy BTC with such amount?
Trade future with it.. ✌️
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiens3: 2:34pm On May 25
Dundalk:
Trade future with it.. ✌️

I can't find the money self this app is confusing how can trade future with it pls can you expatiate more I beseech thee
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 2:41pm On May 25
iLegendd:
Wow wow wow! I just realized, after days of research, that ETC is the only coin you need to be rich this bullrun. Final answer and it's a financial advice. Period! This coin will take just 2-3 days to hit its previous ATH the day it will be ready to move.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:50pm On May 25
MonsterVerse:
don't forget to perticipate on another airdrop starting today(Colend) .. wink

Yeah, u already signed up for d airdrop?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MonsterVerse(m): 2:52pm On May 25
Robnectar:

Yeah, u already signed up for d airdrop?
yes.. 💯
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 3:02pm On May 25
Jamez4Life:
Great
If you want regular AIRDOP updates... you can. Join this channel via this link ..
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaeRkkrKAwEnt7HrWQ0P

ALTERNATEID:
Grindery is a Binance backed project running an airdrop campaign on Telegram. Just use the link below to create your wallet on Telegram and start earning points for the $G1 coin that will be launched in July.

https:///grinderyaibot?start=6A5cA2DE9f

Shelbychoco:
🎁 Get up to 1M yescoin bonus 🎁https:///theYescoin_bot/Yescoin?startapp=Yh6HHR

Jamez4Life:
You want varified AIRDOPs... don't slack... join this channel now...

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaeRkkrKAwEnt7HrWQ0P

These people hunting for free ten ten Kobo airdrops are clogging up this thread. angry

This place is not an airdrops factory.

If you're not ready to take a risk by buying coins with your own money then you have no business being in the crypto space!

21 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 3:12pm On May 25
GUYS UP THERE STOP POSTING AND CLOGGING THIS THREAD WITH NONSENSE AIRDROPS.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hedonido: 3:25pm On May 25
ElectronicMoney:

These people hunting for free ten ten Kobo airdrops are clogging up this thread. angry

This place is not an airdrops factory.

If you're not ready to take a risk by buying coins with your own money then you have no business being in the crypto space!

I tell you. You have no idea how irritating these people are. Get your broke asses outchea and let's get serious.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:11pm On May 25
MonsterVerse:
yes.. 💯

Just signed up too,.. pls how do I withdraw my oex mined token on Satoshi
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:16pm On May 25
All d monikers complaining Abt airdrop are not even recognize here,.. instead make unah too dey sign up, and u are here complaining and looking for who to run street undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MonsterVerse(m): 4:23pm On May 25
Robnectar:

Just signed up too,.. pls how do I withdraw my oex mined token on Satoshi
are you using OEX app or metamask...

Which of two do you want to use?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 5:01pm On May 25
iLegendd:
I want to use $100 to drive Lambo...Is it possible? cry cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toyinakin(f): 5:10pm On May 25
Please I need advice on which good alt coin that is performing well that I can buy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:24pm On May 25
MonsterVerse:
Oga not anymore..

Russia are doing well without them.. Chinese follow.. undecided

And many more would follow up..

That empire stands the test of time. It’s the Jews.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:25pm On May 25
toyinakin:
Please I need advice on which good alt coin that is performing well that I can buy

If it’s already performing well, then, it’s too late

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:26pm On May 25
Robnectar:
All d monikers complaining Abt airdrop are not even recognize here,.. instead make unah too dey sign up, and u are here complaining and looking for who to run street undecided

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 5:30pm On May 25
twosquare:
It seems you don't like dreaming big. $10 is all you need for 10 lambos. Make all of us mad together.

Though, if all I have is $100, I'll use $50 on a dangerous leverage when the market is on 5 greens and keep the other $50 for the second and third stages of the 5 greens.

In this bullrun, it has a great chance of turning to $5k. Chinese Lambo without engines won't be a bad idea. So, yes, you can buy Lambos with it.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 5:35pm On May 25
toyinakin:
Giving a woman crypto advice on a coin to buy is among the top 10 riskiest things a man could do. Women that love blame game when the advice doesn't work out. She won't do it in front of you, but behind you — everyone she knows will know you're the reason she lost money. grin

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gobengroup(m): 6:06pm On May 25
I login to my trustwallet and saw this..
Bosses in the house, pls how real is this?..

I wanted to claim it but I don't have enough DAI

@ilegend and other bosses..

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:08pm On May 25
twosquare:

Memecoin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:28pm On May 25
iLegendd:
@IAmHim1, the first day you posted, I saw your long post, but didn't read because of too many "lolzzz" too many caps, too long, and too here and there.

Today, I decided to read everything you've ever posted on this thread to see what the rant is all about and I was disappointed.

You made 10% sense, but your delivery made everything chaotic and vituperative. The 10% sense even began to irritate me.

You're trying to sound smart, assertive and authoritative as if you've discovered something groundbreaking. You spoke as if everyone here is dumb except you.

What I can deduce is, you're going through youthful exuberance and knowledge intoxication with a mixture of economic depression, so you found solace in conspiracy theory and in your mind, you felt you've seen the light while everyone else is blind.

There is manipulation in everything — from religious books, relationship, marriage and all kinds of businesses. If you're not manipulating someone, just know that someone is manipulating you — even in a simple day to day conversation.

You're not up to 25 years from the way you write, so I won't blame you.

Just know that your style of delivery is boring, annoying, yet you pass little knowledge as if it's the best discovery after sliced bread.

Even though you said you're not selling anything, we all know where everything will end in 2-5 years' time — buy my course, I'm the only one that'll open your third eye and show you how to win against the manipulators.

I know you'll quote me with a block of irritating texts and I know you'll abuse me either with this your account or alternate accounts, but know that I won't read it and I won't reply.

Just go straight to the point and tell us the Illuminati owns or controls this world or most of the big institutions and they're manipulating everything to favor their agenda instead of besetting us with long incoherent epistles. We already know this.

You're doing a great job though, but take it easy and don't derail this thread too much.

Thank you, our boss, for the unparalleled knowledge you've impacted on us. We'll forever be grateful.

I wrote him off the moment he said no support and resistance…. Even though he tries to present himself as John Bollinger,& Benjamin Graham 2.0 he’s uncultured.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:31pm On May 25
Gobengroup:
I login to my trustwallet and saw this..
Bosses in the house, pls how real is this?..

I wanted to claim it but I don't have enough DAI

@ilegend and other bosses..

Ignore, it’s not for real. Scammers are evolving, and they are preying on the greed and vulnerability of naive ones. Don't be fooled! If you see such NFTs in your wallet, ignore them! Hackers trying to steal from you

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 7:12pm On May 25
Thinking about where to trade your Skrill funds in Nigeria 🇳🇬 ? We have one of the best rates and transactions are as swift as light.

We buy from as little as $2 and we also buy in bulk at the Rate of N1200 - N1300/$

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/how-sell-skrill-naira-nigeria/2#down

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260 or click https://linktr.ee/kwitoc

YOU CAN ALSO TRADE YOUR PI, CORE, TON COIN, MTN VOUCHER & other Crypto with us

Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Arijude(m): 7:21pm On May 25
Is 0.0005$ reachable for Pepe?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:21pm On May 25
Small tip with mighty outcome. See the screenshots in the next page.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3684) (3685) (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) ... (3729) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.