Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,575 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3479216 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) (3693) (3694) ... (3730) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PreciousFavvy(f): 11:54am On May 27
Gobengroup:
Don't deal with this guy below, he's a scammer..

He use the moniker Bestcrypto on nairaland and here's his whatsapp number

He just scammed me of 30pi and I need the money to pay for something urgent as a student.. 🙂
Pls beware of him
I recognize this phone number
na the phone number of FatherChristmas be that search am on nairaland,Bamidele Damilola the guy notorious for opening up to 10 different accounts daily using stories to beg/scam
Begging no get head again,guy man enter scamming
He invaded this thread last week and has been lurking around looking for mugu..the post warning people to be wary of him was deleted, even robnectar made a post about him but it was deleted

Becareful guys
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 11:55am On May 27
PreciousFavvy:
na the phone number of FatherChristmas be that search am on nairaland,Bamidele Damilola the guy notorious for opening up to 10 different accounts daily using stories to beg/scam
He invaded this thread last week and has been lurking around looking for mugu..the post warning people to be wary of him was deleted, even robnectar made a post about him but it was deleted

Becareful guys
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 11:58am On May 27
I wish some of these low--cap altcoins were on mt4 for better analysis!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 11:59am On May 27
Elliotwaveforec:
Pepe

Extremely overbought on the daily chart and a corrective move down is expected! Buyers, beware!

Floki on the impulsive fifth wave; to surpass 0(4) 31387 SL 0(4) 1651.

Currently 0(4) 2632

Floki, a better buy!

Still holding Pepe forever! Every correction is a good buy long-term!

I entered at 0(6) 7043
so, you dey do crypto
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 12:15pm On May 27
Smithwilliams826:
so, you dey do crypto
I trade any financial asset! Indices, currencies, gold, silver, oil, etc. I don't trade against the Naira like lazy P2P merchants idiots do; if that's where you're heading.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:19pm On May 27
Are they not on TradingView?
Elliotwaveforec:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itsrm(m): 1:02pm On May 27
Is there any bot that snipes up new launches as soon as it goes live on radium?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 1:13pm On May 27
PreciousFavvy:

Becareful guys

Just wait. Your people will beg taya.
The rest of your adulthood will be spent where it ought to be
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 1:34pm On May 27
Elliotwaveforec:

I trade any financial asset! Indices, currencies, gold, silver, oil, etc. I don't trade against the Naira like lazy P2P merchants idiots do; if that's where you're heading.
grin how den do you get your usdt if you don't trade?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 2:00pm On May 27
This STETH price Dey always follow ETH
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PreciousFavvy(f): 2:07pm On May 27
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Just wait. Your people will beg taya.
The rest of your adulthood will be spent where it ought to be
Continue scamming

your scamming scapades and begging activities would be shown to your family members soon.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 3:11pm On May 27
IAmHim1:
This is a complete waste of anyone's precious time looking to understand how the financial markets work... especially crypto markets. You're just creating willing liquidity that will lose their hard earned money all for nothing

I know you're trying to help but this information doesn't work in the financial markets one bit

Any profit you make reading your links is all luck.and you and anyone who reads your post won't be lucky for long

I'm sorry it Hurts but it's the Truth
You're too desperate to talk. You have an agenda. I hate the fact I'm giving you attention.

Small fractional reserve banking system you know and the market being based on time and price, we won't rest again.

Because of what you know, people shouldn't know other things again? You're too delusional. If it's not your way, there is no other way. Na your type pastor go convince say Heaven is the only goal and you'll stop your children from going to school or learning new skills just to follow you go service every minute.

Since everything here is wrong, what is the solution in less than 4 lines? Don't write epistle as usual. Just tell us in 4 lines what we need to do.

What is the solution? Explain in a lay man's language. Stop talking about the history of fractional reserve banking and beating around the bush with price and time.

Just because I quoted you once in the past, you've been quoting every comments I make here as retaliation.

This your oversabi go really benefit us. The first African to know about fractional reserve banking and time and price.

We, your students, are all loyal. Remember, every success has an atom of luck and those who are prepared benefit from it the most. My post is a preparation for those lucky days, not a guarantee for success because after being lucky, people do get greedy and lose everything. There is always loss in every industry when greed overshadows luck.

What is the solution, Master?

If you don't tell us the one and only solution, keep shut forever with your price and time and fractional reserve banking talk as if you're the only one in the world who knows about them.

Honestly, you're annoying to engage. I feel you're the same person as Azaman. He has been quiet, so I suspect he's using his IAmHim1 account. Two of you have the same level of stubbornness and ITK in common.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 4:05pm On May 27
Take note...let's wait for the prediction.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 4:14pm On May 27
Person wey just start trading dey learn ICT, bragging and talking like say he is the only knowledgeable one...he is talking of what has been known since when...when you see people talking here and there, and not hitting the spot, that's a maradona...we dey wait patiently for am even though we know his agenda...

What a funny dude!

iLegendd:
You're too desperate to talk. You have an agenda. I hate the fact I'm giving you attention.

Small fractional reserve banking system you know and the market being based on time and price, we won't rest again.

Because of what you know, people shouldn't know other things again? You're too delusional. If it's not your way, there is no other way. Na your type pastor go convince say Heaven is the only goal and you'll stop your children from going to school or learning new skills just to follow you go service every minute.

Since everything here is wrong, what is the solution in less than 4 lines? Don't write epistle as usual. Just tell us in 4 lines what we need to do.

What is the solution? Explain in a lay man's language. Stop talking about the history of fractional reserve banking and beating around the bush with price and time.

Just because I quoted you once in the past, you've been quoting every comments I make here as retaliation.

This your oversabi go really benefit us. The first African to know about fractional reserve banking and time and price.

We, your students, are all loyal. Remember, every success has an atom of luck and those who are prepared benefit from it the most. My post is a preparation for those lucky days, not a guarantee for success because after being lucky, people do get greedy and lose everything. There is always loss in every industry when greed overshadows luck.

What is the solution, Master?

If you don't tell us the one and only solution, keep shut forever with your price and time and fractional reserve banking talk as if you're the only one in the world who knows about them.

Honestly, you're annoying to engage. I feel you're the same person as Azaman. He has been quiet, so I suspect he's using his IAmHim1 account. Two of you have the same level of stubbornness and ITK in common.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 4:15pm On May 27
iLegendd:

grin
I just Dey imagine your countenance typing the bolded.
Walai you would wish make the guy dey your front make u give am hard nod for nose..
My God😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 4:42pm On May 27
twosquare:
Person wey just start trading dey learn ICT, bragging and talking like say he is the only knowledgeable one...he is talking of what has been known since when...when you see people talking here and there, and not hitting the spot, that's a maradona...we dey wait patiently for am even though we know his agenda...

What a funny dude!

seanwilliam:
grin
I just Dey imagine your countenance typing the bolded.
Walai you would wish make the guy dey your front make u give am hard nod for nose..
My God😂😂

I know what the guy is going through. I have been through it years ago, so I don't really blame him. He'll outgrow it on day and choose silence over trying to force people to do as he wants.

After reading lots of books on how to be manly, how build and talk with confidence, secret of being an alpha male, how to never lose an argument, how to build muscles, 48 Laws of Power, the scam called govt. Never split the difference and many more self-improvement books, you begin to feel like Einstein and you start exerting the theory you've achieved on people online while feeling as if you're the most knowledgeable.

Small self-development wey other people dey do too, but e reach him turn he screamed IAmHim1 — trying to act like God. All these teenagers eh. cheesy

Check his page and you'll see how he has listed all his mentors. Ubunjá, Andrēw Tate, Neil Straus, etc.

These people preach about being alpha and against the matrix, but this IAmHim1 wants to take it to the next level while at the comfort of his room as if the people he's talking to are not OGs in the game of manipulation. When teens find new knowledge, they always feel they're the first.

There is nothing new under the government. We know every industry and leadership is about manipulation and power control.

I just hate the fact that he feels no one knows and he's coming to open our eyes. Sometimes, some men know their girlfriends are cheating, but they just pretend as if they have no idea. These men will not marry those girls.

So, we're not marrying any coin — we just want to partake in the manipulation, but this IAmHim just doesn't want to listen with his fractional reserve and time and price talk. With all his wisdom, one street boy will still be knacking his woman, if he has one.

It's so annoying dealing with a Gen-Z who just discovered a pack of knowledge under a rock.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:35pm On May 27
Any direction this market wants to go, no problem. Today is boring, which is good though.

We, the new converts of fractional reserve banking and time and price association of strategists will win with our new mentor in town.

We're with our pen and papers waiting for our eloquent erudite professor of Fractional Reserve + Price and Timetable Distillation. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 6:38pm On May 27
grin grin Knowledge puffeth up (1 Corinthians 8:1)

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:03pm On May 27
Read the screenshot below and I'll explain something...

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:04pm On May 27
Someone asked our Mr. Algorithm what's the way forward and he said, in red box: unless you're trading a market you created. He has already created Azaland, that is, if he's the secret owner (I'm suspecting). He might even be the owner of the perso that asked for 50 BTC to test the water.

Scammers can be smart at times. I'm not saying he's a scammer though, but both of them have that tendencies of portraying themselves as the saviour, but in the end, we know the outcome.

In green box, he said since you can't create your own market, it's better you join them and understand how it works.

Now, I tried to educate them before they join, but he said no, I'm only misleading them as exit liquidity.

This means he's the only qualified person to educate people about the market since he's the only one with the key. Isn't this fishy? He's trying to lead you to a trap.

In red box, he advertised a link to his post where his intention is to confuse you with big words, algorithm, fractional, etc. thinking it's the first time you're hearing those things.

If you become too curious, he'll probably take you to a private chat and the billing will start if you want more knowledge. In the end, you'll get scammed by a supposed liberator.

Nigerians are truly smart and hungry. cheesy

If all these female politicians who clamour for female liberation could run with billions meant to empower women, what would men, that are always hungry for money do? Think about it.

The heart of man is full of deceit — packaged as salvation.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:31pm On May 27
Let the vawulence begin...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mindtricks: 8:29pm On May 27
Elliotwaveforec:

I thought you are obsessed about clamping down of digital assets? Have you suddenly switched side?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 9:01pm On May 27
mindtricks:

I thought you are obsessed about clamping down of digital assets? Have you suddenly switched side?
lol
Na you get time
Have seen alot of them since I joined this thread in 2020 grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 9:02pm On May 27
Hmmmm $NOT

Abeg who be that guy wey give deflover $100 cry
I'm I not qualified to get such? undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 9:31pm On May 27
twosquare:
Take note...let's wait for the prediction.

Aha!

Thought the bull run starts Q4 this year, what am I seeing again undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 12:16am On May 28
twosquare:
Eeyah...ETC is a volatile coin even when not in an upsurge. It can drop from like 25 to 18 with one stupid spike like that to take you out. Not advisable with high leverages.

Spot will give you rest of mind, but you need substantial capital.

Na that substantial capital be koko now oo.

Make God help him pikin oo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 12:24am On May 28
twosquare:
Maybe CEX coins, but not DEX or degen. Most of mind blowing and life-changing coins will start from there before spilling over into CEX.

A coin like MAGA.

This lack of Liquidity is just strangling breath out of my life. cry cry cry

I need me a Web 3 Job please.
I have a YouTube channel with over 1k Organic Subscribers, I have a Medium Blog, though stopped for a year now.

I can write and do Video creation and editing.

Community Moderation is also among and I'm a very good shiller.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NFBI: 1:01am On May 28
Follow the link on my profile download and register

hurry up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:10am On May 28
For beginners, watch this 2 minutes video to understand the difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecsk4kO0flg?si=f_dIJvBzKubQweeO

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 1:21am On May 28
The game needs changing. I'm the modafuckin cashier grin cry cry
Sorry. I'm bipolar grin cry

Ps: No one should be proud of ignorance. Damn. Can't force a horse to drink I guess grin sad
iLegendd:

I know what the guy is going through. I have been through it years ago, so I don't really blame him. He'll outgrow it on day and choose silence over trying to force people to do as he wants.

After reading lots of books on how to be manly, how build and talk with confidence, secret of being an alpha male, how to never lose an argument, how to build muscles, 48 Laws of Power, the scam called govt. Never split the difference and many more self-improvement books, you begin to feel like Einstein and you start exerting the theory you've achieved on people online while feeling as if you're the most knowledgeable.

Small self-development wey other people dey do too, but e reach him turn he screamed IAmHim1 — trying to act like God. All these teenagers eh. cheesy

Check his page and you'll see how he has listed all his mentors. Ubunjá, Andrēw Tate, Neil Straus, etc.

These people preach about being alpha and against the matrix, but this IAmHim1 wants to take it to the next level while at the comfort of his room as if the people he's talking to are not OGs in the game of manipulation. When teens find new knowledge, they always feel they're the first.

There is nothing new under the government. We know every industry and leadership is about manipulation and power control.

I just hate the fact that he feels no one knows and he's coming to open our eyes. Sometimes, some men know their girlfriends are cheating, but they just pretend as if they have no idea. These men will not marry those girls.

So, we're not marrying any coin — we just want to partake in the manipulation, but this IAmHim just doesn't want to listen with his fractional reserve and time and price talk. With all his wisdom, one street boy will still be knacking his woman, if he has one.

It's so annoying dealing with a Gen-Z who just discovered a pack of knowledge under a rock.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) (3693) (3694) ... (3730) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: SINisSIN(m), PrinceWezy(m), Siberia01(m), BluPlanet, Ezra444, RaphaellaDD(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.