Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,914 members, 7,863,186 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3478010 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) ... (3729) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 9:27am On May 26
$Forth looks primed for a serious upward movement. Get in today and exit Monday morning (10am)... it's programmed on the algorithm grin grin grin

$Wing to go first...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:26am On May 26
Airdrops launching tomorrow:

1) Param
2) Mon protocol (I am not sure if I called this, or NL hid it, but if you got in, prepare for harvest)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 11:14am On May 26
Happy Sunday everyone...enjoy this sermon given in 2012. As I invest/trade, I also prepare for the possible futures of different timelines.

THE PERFECT STORM....JOHN PAUL JACKSON

NOBODY is Talking about This PROPHECY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18IxgAjf1zo&t=2577s
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Puntingnoob: 11:18am On May 26
Facebook for sale
A year and 2 months old
Starting price is 2000

Facebook for sale
A year and 2 months old
Starting price is 2000

Facebook for sale
A year and 2 months old
Starting price is 2000
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:24am On May 26
Tflex01:

First time I disagree with you lol

Friends don't always agree on all things. we don't always have to agree on everything to be friends! 😁

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:20pm On May 26
DaemoLee:

It looks like u held $Slp helplessly for too long through the dark nights and didn't jump off when u ought to have!!!

If use case is key to coins $Ronin would be AXS of 2021 in 2024/2025 and $Slp won't b left behind... Go save this post.
yeah, SLP did well dat year but tell people to buy it, is not a good idea to Me and I know things can happen in crypto tho

Yeah, I still have money in it but I don't really care about it and in my mind the money is gone also I don't really care about use case, I'm a trader

Crypto is more of hype and new coins will overtake the old one dats is not doing well.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 12:24pm On May 26
GRACEGLORY:

Friends don't always agree on all things. we don't always have to agree on everything to be friends! 😁

😆
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gobengroup(m): 12:27pm On May 26
Don't deal with this guy below, he's a scammer..

He use the moniker Bestcrypto on nairaland and here's his whatsapp number

He just scammed me of 30pi and I need the money to pay for something urgent as a student.. 🙂

Pls beware of him

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:31pm On May 26
emekad2:

I can recommend ronin and axs. they're gaming coins and gaming is forever a winner, even if they are not often bullish.
Ronin rose more than 10 percent last week. Just watching it.
If AXS became active again, definitely slp will
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 12:47pm On May 26
Tflex01:
Buy $PEPE now if you have been waiting on the sideline. Even if it dip further from this current value it won't really matter in the next one month or two.

NFA.

$PEPE setting another ATH from that dip.

😆

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 12:58pm On May 26
AImoneyAdder:
50 BTC Needed By A Client of Ours in Lagos. Face To Face Transaction Needed ONLY.

Face To Face Transaction At The Seller's Bank.

Read Below For The MOU.

Bring Any Amount of BTC That You Can Sell Above 1 BTC.

Send Us A DM if You Can Deliver Today.

Come let me sell $100 worth
of BTC to you. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Coder2Client(m): 12:58pm On May 26
twosquare:
Airdrops launching tomorrow:

1) Param
2) Mon protocol (I am not sure if I called this, or NL hid it, but if you got in, prepare for harvest)

Without distributing their tokens to the community?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 1:07pm On May 26
Gobengroup:

He just scammed me of 30pi and I need the money to pay for something urgent as a student.. 🙂

Pls beware of him

But you sef na dundee. grin

How you go dey trust person
wey him Nairaland account
dey barely 1 month?

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 2:02pm On May 26
Coder2Client:

Without distributing their tokens to the community?
I suppose they will after the launch. Some airdrops launch before distributing their tokens, while others distribute first before launching.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 2:05pm On May 26
GovernmentAgent:

Crypto is a Ponzi Scheme.

The reason why things have slowed down is because the rate at which money is leaving is higher than the rate at which new money is being injected into the market.

There has been a lot of FUD lately and this added to the fact that some countries are cracking down on crypto has reduced the rate at which new magas are pumping new money into the grand Ponzi Scheme that is crypto.

I have always told you that you aren't supposed to be living among men but in cave like a primitive man that you are, in America crypto is one of the major key for the election coming up, the EU countries are already fine tuning their adoptions of several blockchains
X former twitter is almost done with licence with the USA government, right now TELEGRAM is on fire because of crypto and outdated jobless nuisance like you are shouting Ponzi when it going unstoppable globally
Banks and Financial institutions worldwide are going crypto but local MUMUS like and the people you work for are becoming more more crude

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 2:09pm On May 26
Gobengroup:

Pls beware of him

I don't pity you one bit, don't sell yet you sell and instead for him to PAY first before your release you allow money to control you

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Easyincome24: 2:13pm On May 26
Gobengroup:

Pls beware of him

Internet space is a demon. Never trust anyone including the owner of this platform. If you take this as a guide, you won't fall cheaply to scams.
No matter how media posit you, I can't deal without seeing you in person let alone online.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Genius3D(m): 2:16pm On May 26
Hi again traders, my team and I are working on a product based on AI to trade , recognise patterns and automate trading strategies based on your prefered trading style, strategies and analysis using indicators or market structure.
It will also scan for spot futures arbitage oppurtunies, it will also scan for pairs that matches some parameter such as percentage gain in a certain time period.

Here is a screenshot of it to give you a feel of how it will look like or do.

Let me know with a like, or reply if you would find this tool useful when it is being released

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadizometer: 2:46pm On May 26
Damn, these 5 coins;
PEPE,
FLOKI,
SHIBA INU,
BONK,
DOGE COIN,

U should have at least 4 of these coins in ur portfolio cos they would surely pump massively before 2024 runs out... Infact they are not really even dependent on the bitcoin bull run

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chingyyy878: 4:18pm On May 26
Gobengroup:

Pls beware of him

The day wey person scam me $100 for this nairaland for 2017. I get sense by force.

Like play like play, my $100 just vanish.

The worst be say I no fit cry out cos then go too laugh me for hostel.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 5:16pm On May 26
DaemoLee:
$Forth looks primed for a serious upward movement. Get in today and exit Monday morning (10am)... it's programmed on the algorithm grin grin grin

$Wing to go first...

$Wing ($8 is a walk by) and $Forth ($6 at least) both signaled the uptrend already.

After major market correction, money flows into $Meme coins first, followed by Fan token, followed by Defi...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AgentNnamdi: 5:28pm On May 26
IAmHim1:
Sport bet uses algorithms for their virtual...just like there's an algorithm for the financial markets. Computer programs run everything now down to your recommended twitter posts and YouTube videos

What is the way out? How do we beat the algorithm/System?

Specifically the Crypto or FOREX markets systems.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 6:26pm On May 26
After many days, I finally reach the current page. Make una run small small abeg. As for that Iamhim1 guy, all these your stories must not end with "click the link" or "message me to register for the training." And it must not end with Azalaand; because my mind dy tell me say you are him hiding behind another moniker. In fact when I saw your name, I just replied to myself "Yes you are him". Lol. Because both account like to play around with many words.

And who's that one that wanted to buy 50 BTC and came here to look for buyer. You no know road to exchange? Why do I feel like you're testing the waters of this thread to know how you can catch one mugu to scam? You said you have seen an (imaginary) buyer. Who knows maybe later you will come and ask for 20 BTC, 10, 5, 1, 0.5 and then when one real person messages you, you catch am like tilapia fish. Your plan have failed.

GovernmentAgent with your 'crypto is a scam' opinion. Is this what you will tell your children when they ask you what you were doing when your mates were getting rich with crypto?

ILegendd good job. Thanks for the way you dy guard this space like full time job. GLACEGLORY and other contributors. Well done sirs/mas.

Hodling (I don't like spelling this thing incorrectly) is sweet sha o. You go just get peace of mind; although that's if you did not buy at the top sha.

Ah greet o bosses.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 6:28pm On May 26
Gobengroup:

Pls beware of him
when a person with money meets the person with experience, the person with experience goes home with the money leaving the person with money broke. But then the person with money goes home with experience

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Qasimak1: 6:41pm On May 26
how much
IronCastle:

Come let me sell $100 worth
of BTC to you. grin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 7:16pm On May 26
iLegendd:
Wow wow wow! I just realized, after days of research, that ETC is the only coin you need to be rich this bullrun. Final answer and it's a financial advice. Period! This coin will take just 2-3 days to hit its previous ATH the day it will be ready to move.

I mentioned this earlier before sir.

I went to trade it on futures but got burnt.

Make I go find $10 use buy am for Spot.

You're the Boss sir.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:35pm On May 26
Tbh I don’t think any coin will x50 for this bull run ..
make e no be say highest we go see na x5 grin
That’ll be extremely heartbreaking ., I think crypto is more popular now and might not live up to the hype again..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:57pm On May 26
seanwilliam:
Tbh I don’t think any coin will x50 for this bull run ..
make e no be say highest we go see na x5 grin
That’ll be extremely heartbreaking ., I think crypto is more popular now and might not live up to the hype again..
Maybe CEX coins, but not DEX or degen. Most of mind blowing and life-changing coins will start from there before spilling over into CEX.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 9:04pm On May 26
sweetveek:
when a person with money meets the person with experience, the person with experience goes home with the money leaving the person with money broke. But then the person with money goes home with experience
grin

FACT... grin

💯😀😀😀
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:10pm On May 26
LincolnOnyeabor:

I mentioned this earlier before sir.

I went to trade it on futures but got burnt.

Make I go find $10 use buy am for Spot.

You're the Boss sir.

Eeyah...ETC is a volatile coin even when not in an upsurge. It can drop from like 25 to 18 with one stupid spike like that to take you out. Not advisable with high leverages.

Spot will give you rest of mind, but you need substantial capital.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) ... (3729) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: trafficpools, Alexas58, jayce232, twosquare(m), OgogoroFreak(m), DieRich5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.