Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,330 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3478519 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) (3693) ... (3729) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:20pm On May 26
GRACEGLORY:

Support broken! But…
I’m hoping for a retest, and breakthrough from here. $73.7K in view

Since the break of the support, a range of 67K-72K area is created. Perhaps, a dip, then a spike 72K
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 9:30pm On May 26
Hadizometer:
Damn, these 5 coins;
PEPE,
FLOKI,
SHIBA INU,
DOGE COIN,

U should have at least 4 of these coins in ur portfolio cos they would surely pump massively before 2024 runs out... Infact they are not really even dependent on the bitcoin bull run

You are 100% on point. I have 3 among them and already made some profits especially on Doge but still waiting for the big move.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 9:46pm On May 26
GRACEGLORY:

Since the break of the support, a range of 67K-72K area is created. Perhaps, a dip, then a spike to72K

Lol Bro, it may spike to 72k to form the NWH or NMH and then continue the drop down to 57k.

It will continuously move up and down to form its Highs & Lows which gives Short-Terms traders like you the opportunity to grab some profits while the Bearish Sentiment on the Bitcoin market.

A new ATH has already been created @ 74k and it would take a longer time for it to be broken which is certainly not this year. There must be lots of liquidity taken to break and create a new ATH.

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND FULLY BEFORE YOU REPLY.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 9:48pm On May 26
ARBITRAGE OPPORTUNITIES ON SOME COINS I FOUND

Pls do your research on them before going ahead to trade.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 10:13pm On May 26
Orishirishi analyst 😁😁😁😁 abeg screenshot your trades, wanna see if you are on short!

The 80k, chart is screaming na joke to you ba? If you are not shorting as per based on your assurance since no 74k again this year, just respect yourself by keeping quite pls.

TrennixGLOBAL:

Lol Bro, it may spike to 72k to form the NWH or NMH and then continue the drop down to 57k.

It will continuously move up and down to form its Highs & Lows which gives Short-Terms traders like you the opportunity to grab some profits while the Bearish Sentiment on the Bitcoin market.

A new ATH has already been created @ 74k and it would take a longer time for it to be broken which is certainly not this year. There must be lots of liquidity taken to break and create a new ATH.

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND FULLY BEFORE YOU REPLY.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 11:19pm On May 26
I believe you've asked this question before. Quite foggy

But I'll reiterate: YOU CANT BEAT ALGORITHM UNLESS you're trading a market you created yourself from scratch.
If there is none in that case, it's better you join them and understand how the smart money and the financial markets algorithm works

Check the links in my post up. I Wrote something about the financial markets algorithm, IPDA
AgentNnamdi:

What is the way out? How do we beat the algorithm/System?

Specifically the Crypto or FOREX markets systems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:30pm On May 26
I don't blog, but I decided to upload some of the posts I made here on a free Google site for easy access. I have lost count of some important ones I posted on this thread, but I'm able to find about 7 of them and uploaded them on iLegendDump.

So, you can access or reread some of them whenever you're bored.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 11:54pm On May 26
This is a complete waste of anyone's precious time looking to understand how the financial markets work... especially crypto markets. You're just creating willing liquidity that will lose their hard earned money all for nothing

I know you're trying to help but this information doesn't work in the financial markets one bit

Any profit you make reading your links is all luck.and you and anyone who reads your post won't be lucky for long

I'm sorry it Hurts but it's the Truth
iLegendd:
I don't blog, but I decided to upload some of the posts I made here on a free Google site for easy access. I have lost count of some important ones I posted on this thread, but I'm able to find about 7 of them and uploaded them on iLegendDump.

So, you can access or reread some of them whenever you're bored.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 12:03am On May 27
SINisSIN:
Orishirishi analyst 😁😁😁😁 abeg screenshot your trades, wanna see if you are on short!

The 80k, chart is screaming na joke to you ba? If you are not shorting as per based on your assurance since no 74k again this year, just respect yourself by keeping quite pls.

Lol I just dey read that analysis dey say omo

😂
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BigCEO(m): 1:55am On May 27
IAmHim1:
I believe you've asked this question before. Quite foggy

But I'll reiterate: YOU CANT BEAT ALGORITHM UNLESS you're trading a market you created yourself from scratch.
If there is none in that case, it's better you join them and understand how the smart money and the financial markets algorithm works

Check the links in my post up. I Wrote something about the financial markets algorithm, IPDA

IPDA - Inter Price Delivery Algorithms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 1:57am On May 27
Yes. That's it! wink IPDA -- Interbank Price Delivery Algorithm

From the acronym 'INTERBANK' , It shows that there is game theory at play and slapping Nash equilibrium concept, they have to benefit themselves and the others to really be profitable

The banks fighting themselves leaves no bank profitable in the long term.
So it's better they work together to achieve maximum gains hence the 'INTERBANK' and not 'INTRA-BANK'
this was what I decoded myself

Think of This: Dollar is valuable and it is no longer backed by gold due to Nixon announcement then. So what gives the dollar its value. Remember, dollar is floating currency.

What makes the dollar stable is because of the demand. AND WHY WOULD THE DOLLAR BE SO DEMANDED? why do other countries so demand the dollar left, up, down, center, right

It's because the dollar is used to purchase crude oil. No other country currency is accepted.

But the United States doesn't have oil compared to some African countries...so why did the world decide to use a country's currency that doesn't have oil a standard for all oil transactions.

Nigeria Don't sell their crude oil in naira
They sell in dollar. And so do other oil producing country

Lolzzz. I'll paint the picture again: Nigeria sells HER OWN crude oil in another country s currency that doesn't have oil, **save for shale oil still in the works**

So what's up with that twisty logic

I tried writing about it but I was stuck as soon as I realized something...

https://www.nairaland.com/8075867/naira-still-pegged-dollar-freedom

The dollar is the necessary evil. Cut off its head and another will grow In its place

So when I told someone in here that even though a means of free energy has been developed, the United States have purposely buried it...

Because the moment free energy gains ground, the crude oil becomes useless...and the dollar crashes.

If the dollar crashes, Bitcoin and the whole crypto market loses its value since the worth of Bitcoin is pegged to dollar and all American business stocks be it Facebook, Amazon, twitter, Tesla and co WILL ALL CRASH because the dollar will become useless as no one would want to buy crude oil when there's an alternative better source of energy

The economy will crash and billions of people will lose their job

So when Tesla was ranting about free energy, now you can guess what really happened...

Never wondered why solar panel efficiency is around 30% even till today, with the billions pouring into research of ways to increase its efficiency.

But COVID vaccine took light speed to develop grin grin grin grin shocked shocked

Lol...you all think you see what's happening when you slap a horizontal and vertical line on your charts to make money on a trade in a billion dollar market just like that but you really have no damn idea

If they wanted you to have a share of the billion dollar empire, wouldn't they have just ask for your account number or your Bitcoin address and just send you some money...

You think support and resistance and buying and selling pressure and Elliott wave and supply and demand rule the market huh??

YOU
LITERALLY
HAVE
NO
DAMN
IDEA

BigCEO:

IPDA - Inter Price Delivery Algorithms
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 4:44am On May 27
As long as one is hodling, I don’t think it’s advisable to time the market before u enter o,, 90% chances are that you’ll be left behind or you later buy at the top..
True true u might not lose money , but e go Dey pain u say u no buy on time., what’s now the essence of waiting? Even if it goes dipper , you’ll still convince yourself to wait more.. if u no ready to risk your money and damn the consequences u have nothing to do with crypto.

🌝🌝see as advice dey sweet for my mouth.

Btw, pepe keeps proving me wrong ..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AlphaNugget(m): 8:08am On May 27
You missed Notcoin, don't miss this.

Airdrop is on the 1st of July!!

t. me/Blu mCry ptoB ot/app?startapp=ref_IkDvGEPWwl

(remove all spaces and click)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 8:16am On May 27
seanwilliam:
As long as one is hodling, I don’t think it’s advisable to time the market before u enter o,, 90% chances are that you’ll be left behind or you later buy at the top..
True true u might not lose money , but e go Dey pain u say u no buy on time., what’s now the essence of waiting? Even if it goes dipper , you’ll still convince yourself to wait more.. if u no ready to risk your money and damn the consequences u have nothing to do with crypto.

Make I buy small pepe sef with small tin

Make I buy small pepe sef. Make e no loss. I don too look am. 4 or 5 million unit's no bad.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Arijude(m): 8:56am On May 27
armadeo:

Make I buy small pepe sef. Make e no loss. I don too look am. 4 or 5 million unit's no bad.
4 or 5 million? Then what would be your target price? I want to hop in too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MatthiasChin: 9:09am On May 27
Can someone put me through on this business...

Who do I talk to or na make I start from page 1?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 9:27am On May 27
seanwilliam:
I used pepe to cash cruise with just 10$ when it was .88 can you imagine that $10 gave me $60 @.700 had to just add more @.1030 and now I have %145 increase. E pain me as I didn't put reasonable more earlier. I still feel it will break shiba ATH

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Paykay: 10:11am On May 27
Bitcoin dominance getting lower and lower

Time for Altcoins to breathe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 10:44am On May 27
Just for the info, $PEPE has done more than 4X from it's last month major dip (April 13, 2024)... That is a whooping >400% increase in less than 6 weeks. Congrats to us $PEPE believers. 🎉

Now the question in the mind of any sensible crypto investor is, IS IT STILL SAFE TO BUY $PEPE??

In my opinion the answer is whether you are buying for short term or long term. If you wish to buy for a short term the answer is no (don't expect much within a short period of time). But if you wish to buy for a long term then the answer is Yes! Just set a buy order for a minor dip ($PEPE normally dip up to -5 to -15% within 3 days before another leg up) and put any amount you don't need for the next 6 months at least.

NFA.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 10:46am On May 27
MatthiasChin:
Can someone put me through on this business...

Who do I talk to or na make I start from page 1?
go through the thread , watch YouTube, make research and follow some people here that drop valuable insights
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 10:51am On May 27
Bros,
Pepe vs floki, at their current prices ,
Which of the two can you bank on with 1k$?
Let’s say one wants to leave it till November..
Please engage this post

Like for PePe share for floki ..
Abeg we don pass stage wey we go dey beat around the bush, we need reaaaaaaal money ..
I no really want much analysis, I have other solid coins I’m holding..
and yes, you’re not responsible for any loss i incur..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mrpatrizio1234: 11:08am On May 27
Hadizometer:
Damn, these 5 coins;
PEPE,
FLOKI,
SHIBA INU,
BONK,
DOGE COIN,

U should have at least 4 of these coins in ur portfolio cos they would surely pump massively before 2024 runs out... Infact they are not really even dependent on the bitcoin bull run

You should also consider taking advantage of Airdrops. Particularly if they do not cost anything. Then there is only upside there. You can tray Monesave

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 11:12am On May 27
seanwilliam:
Bros,
Please engage this post

Abeg we don pass stage wey we go dey beat around the bush, we need reaaaaaaal money ..

I've said it before that it's $PEPE for me. I also said $PEPE is my ride or die for this bull run. I know $Floki is a good project (I have small bag of $Floki) but when you compare the community behind the two projects then $PEPE is a easy pick. I also think $BOME will come good and $WIF will soon put on it's hat for another great run.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 11:14am On May 27
Pepe

Extremely overbought on the daily chart and a corrective move down is expected! Buyers, beware!

Floki on the impulsive fifth wave; to surpass 0(4) 31387 SL 0(4) 1651.

Currently 0(4) 2632

Floki, a better buy!

Still holding Pepe forever! Every correction is a good buy long-term!

I entered at 0(6) 7043

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MatthiasChin: 11:16am On May 27
clems88:
go through the thread , watch YouTube, make research and follow some people here that drop valuable insights

So no very one person to contact and have an online class with....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 11:17am On May 27
Tflex01:

I've said it before that it's $PEPE for me. I also said $PEPE is my ride or die for this bull run. I know $Floki is a good project (I have small bag of $Floki) but when you compare the community behind the two projects then $PEPE is a easy pick. I also think $BOME will come good and $WIF will soon put on it's hat for another great run.

cool

Thanks Chief,
I have small bags on each.
I want to add more, but focus on one gan gan..
I need maximize my chances this time around 😌
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 11:17am On May 27
Elliotwaveforec:
Pepe

Extremely overbought on the daily chart and a corrective move down is expected! Buyers, beware!
What of floki sir?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by W0t0w0toman: 11:19am On May 27
Elliotwaveforec:
Pepe

Teacher teach me nonsense

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 11:35am On May 27
seanwilliam:

Thanks Chief,
I have small bags on each.
I want to add more, but focus on one gan gan..
I need maximize my chances this time around 😌

I understand. But you know financial market crazy gan and we are all "speculators". What I know is that some good projects become quiet after a good run within a short period, during this time it is hard to know what will happen next (whether it wants to go deeper to get liquidity or consolidating for a massive upward movement).

What if $PEPE become quiet for the next few months and $Floki starts running mad? 😆
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 11:38am On May 27
MatthiasChin:

So no very one person to contact and have an online class with....

I’d advise you go through this thread, it has everything you need or better yet, visit YOUTUBE for more information.

Still confused, then shoot me a mail if you can pay for my time!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 11:38am On May 27
W0t0w0toman:

Teacher teach me nonsense

He's right about the chart though just that $PEPE keep proving people wrong about this overbought thing for the past 3 weeks now.

😂
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by daharry(m): 11:45am On May 27
seanwilliam:
Bros,
Please engage this post

PEPE FOR ME!!
The strategy this bull run was to hold a worthy MEME coin and sell off later the year or early next year..
Bough Pepe at 400-600M mcap..
Roughly 12x as we speak..
It might go a bit lower before the next leg up, but I’m not in a rush to sell..
See you at the top

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) (3693) ... (3729) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: OgogoroFreak(m), Buddy0 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.