Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,760 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3477326 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3685) (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) ... (3729) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:21pm On May 25
Small tip with mighty outcome.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:22pm On May 25
Continuation

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chuksme(m): 7:30pm On May 25
How do i fund OKX and sell my USDT?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:47pm On May 25
iLegendd:
It seems you don't like dreaming big. $10 is all you need for 10 lambos. Make all of us mad together.

Though, if all I have is $100, I'll use $50 on a dangerous leverage when the market is on 5 greens and keep the other $50 for the second and third stages of the 5 greens.

In this bullrun, it has a great chance of turning to $5k. Chinese Lambo without engines won't be a bad idea. So, yes, you can buy Lambos with it.
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Smack down. Let Xi Ji Ping hear.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadizometer: 8:04pm On May 25
Crypto dis yr is just bullshit;
Coins are finding it so difficult to even do 3x

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MonsterVerse(m): 8:26pm On May 25
grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 8:46pm On May 25
GRACEGLORY:

If it’s already performing well, then, it’s too late

First time I disagree with you lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Brayss(m): 9:40pm On May 25
iLegendd:
Wow wow wow! I just realized, after days of research, that ETC is the only coin you need to be rich this bullrun. Final answer and it's a financial advice. Period! This coin will take just 2-3 days to hit its previous ATH the day it will be ready to move.
is it advisable to buy now or late already?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GovernmentAgent: 9:42pm On May 25
Hadizometer:
Crypto dis yr is just bullshit;
Coins are finding it so difficult to even do 3x

Crypto is a Ponzi Scheme.

The reason why things have slowed down is because the rate at which money is leaving is higher than the rate at which new money is being injected into the market.

There has been a lot of FUD lately and this added to the fact that some countries are cracking down on crypto has reduced the rate at which new magas are pumping new money into the grand Ponzi Scheme that is crypto.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:59pm On May 25
Brayss:
is it advisable to buy now or late already?

Now is 50/50. If you buy now, make sure you have extra money incase it goes down first before going up. Expect the unexpected. If you don't buy now, make sure you control the FOMO if things start pumping without going down first. People who followed the 4 cycle have already bought when it bottomed some years ago.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 10:00pm On May 25
Arijude:
Is 0.0005$ reachable for Pepe?
lol 😂 this your dream loud o . I don't think it's gonna even reach shibas ATH
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itsrm(m): 10:04pm On May 25
GovernmentAgent:

Crypto is a Ponzi Scheme.

The reason why things have slowed down is because the rate at which money is leaving is higher than the rate at which new money is being injected into the market.

There has been a lot of FUD lately and this added to the fact that some countries are cracking down on crypto has reduced the rate at which new magas are pumping new money into the grand Ponzi Scheme that is crypto.

In my little experience, dilution is also a big problem. There are just too many coins.

Had to set my dex at volume of 100k-1m under 30 minutes. Helps me filter most of the useless coins

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 10:10pm On May 25
After market correction, Meme coin pumps for like 3 days straight, Fan token follows, which one follows afterwards? (let's watch out... )I think Defi... Gaming? This has bn happening repetitively for many months.

If u are looking for coins that hasn't pump at all, buy $mbox, buy $C98 and relax.

Don't sleep on $Slp and $Ronin too. They have very high tendencies to the upside.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 10:11pm On May 25
I am not sure we will see crypto that will perform like Shiba Inu again .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VeryDarkMan01(m): 10:13pm On May 25
toyinakin:
Please I need advice on which good alt coin that is performing well that I can buy

What's d fault with your Samsung phone
If it has no fault ill buy
Contact me via signature below
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 10:16pm On May 25
seanwilliam:
I am not sure we will see crypto that will perform like Shiba Inu again .

$Floki and $Pepe would outperform $Shib.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrNovo: 10:42pm On May 25
Tflex01:
Let me say this here once.

I think Wallet bot on t works well to solve the P2P problem. I have sold more than 400 usdt in the last one week and all the transactions were seamless. I haven't bought crypto from there so I can only talk about the "sell" aspect.
Watch YouTube videos to understand the process if you are interested, I don't have strength to type.

No government policy can stop crypto.... lol at least I know government can not ban T.
Somethings should be kept discreet except you have something to gain inviting chaos to yourself. You have probably forgotten that government banned Twitter, so nothing different with any other website. Yes you might reach it via VPN, but its not the same. Also Government can ask they take off naira on their platform.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Arijude(m): 10:49pm On May 25
clems88:
lol 😂 this your dream loud o . I don't think it's gonna even reach shibas ATH
lol😝
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by W0t0w0toman: 11:06pm On May 25
MrNovo:

Somethings should be kept discreet except you have something to gain inviting chaos to yourself. You have probably forgotten that government banned Twitter, so nothing different with any other website. Yes you might reach it via VPN, but its not the same. Also Government can ask they take off naira on their platform.

And you still foolishly quoted what should be kept discreet??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrNovo: 11:19pm On May 25
W0t0w0toman:

And you still foolishly quoted what should be kept discreet??
If there was any substance in your skull, you would have understood the edit I made to the quote.
But "notice me" 😜
You have been seen grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by W0t0w0toman: 11:35pm On May 25
MrNovo:

If there was any substance in your skull, you would have understood the edit I made to the quote.
But "notice me" 😜
You have been seen grin

This one done run go edit him post come here dey yarn shit.

Yamayama keep falling on your smelly bald head till you get sense
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:52pm On May 25
DaemoLee:
After market correction, Meme coin pumps for like 3 days straight, Fan token follows, which one follows afterwards? (let's watch out... )I think Defi... Gaming? This has bn happening repetitively for many months.

If u are looking for coins that hasn't pump at all, buy $mbox, buy $C98 and relax.

Don't sleep on $Slp and $Ronin too. They have very high tendencies to the upside.
People should stay away from $slp

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lymelyte(m): 12:09am On May 26
iLegendd:
Oh, I forgot. I'm a spirit. I was supposed to know it was a thesis even though you didn't mention it. grin So, you want to expose everything there. Hmmm. 🤔

Alright, all the best.
expose what? nah..bra.I am just looking to solving a problem in p2p space..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emekad2: 1:57am On May 26
DaemoLee:

$Floki and $Pepe would outperform $Shib.
Agreed. Shib has lost its momentum. I just sold my 7 million shib for AXS. Tired of its staying in one pool for longer than necessary.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emekad2: 1:59am On May 26
DieRich5:
I can recommend ronin and axs. they're gaming coins and gaming is forever a winner, even if they are not often bullish.
Ronin rose more than 10 percent last week. Just watching it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Brayss(m): 3:49am On May 26
iLegendd:

Now is 50/50. If you buy now, make sure you have extra money incase it goes down first before going up. Expect the unexpected. If you don't buy now, make sure you control the FOMO if things start pumping without going down first. People who followed the 4 cycle have already bought when it bottomed some years ago.
Thanks Boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 3:57am On May 26
If you blindfold your eyes and fire a thousand shots, you're bound to get at least 2 on target

You're just lucky just like I was till I knew what's up

AND TRUST ME...

YOU. HAVE. NO. IDEA
Elliotwaveforec:

This analysis is worth a million! Going as analysed.

@IAmHim1, stop including elliotwave in your conspiracy theory! You want to learn TA, contact who knows!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 4:00am On May 26
DieRich5:

It looks like u held $Slp helplessly for too long through the dark nights and didn't jump off when u ought to have!!!

If use case is key to coins $Ronin would be AXS of 2021 in 2024/2025 and $Slp won't b left behind... Go save this post.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 4:26am On May 26
Sport bet uses algorithms for their virtual...just like there's an algorithm for the financial markets. Computer programs run everything now down to your recommended twitter posts and YouTube videos

Some people rely on blind luck on some platform and win...for the short term only...the ALGORITHM makes sure of that grin

Win $100. Today, lose $300 tomorrow...

Charity organizations aren't in business to go out of business...talkless of a financial market Worth trillion of dollars...
You think they'll just let you use your support and resistance or 'luck' to come and make yourself wealthy hence making the top of the pyramid populated

It's lonely at the top for a reason. Observe a pyramid. Why do you think its top is pointed and the base is structured wink

You're taking some of my post out of context
I'll advise you Reread it again
Allthelight:

Guy nothing like luck in sport bet they know exactly what the result will be they just rig it to make money.

Another error you said was luck... Even talking about gambling.

If you keep shouting luck up and down then it is you who don't know you are saying and don't want to learn.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 6:22am On May 26
emekad2:

Agreed. Shib has lost its momentum. I just sold my 7 million shib for AXS. Tired of its staying in one pool for longer than necessary.
I agree with you… though the coin fit start pumping after u don jump off … Yoruba adage says “ ju nu ma ju jina, oju ni o Kuonbe”
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wiseone28: 9:26am On May 26
https://tether_usdt_airdrop_bot/?start=6519468193

Click on the link to get 9 dollar instantly on your referral

(1) (2) (3) ... (3685) (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) ... (3729) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: AbokiWam, PrinceWezy(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.