Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3306495 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (3648) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
@Avast, i will be taking my position on fet ai. coin by sunday midnight or early monday btw 4-6am...from what I see, fet is starting to dip...so far by 5.3% as at now shocked

Noted boss, thanks for the mention.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
One more thing.

Yes, fundamental matters, but in Cryp.to, where the money/crowd is going matters more — followed by fundamental.

If money/crowd wasn't going into Bit.coin, nobody would've cared about the fundamental.

So, stay ahead of the news. If your crypto news is dependent YouTubers you subscribed to, then it's already late.

I want you to develop the below habit and ingrain it.

When you wake from sleep, don't check your exchange app yet. Go to Coin Market Calendar https://coinmarketcal.com and see the highlight of what will explode soon. When you visit the site, click on Highlight or News and glance through it as you take note.

Take a position before it's time.

I have taken lots of positions and the last one I did is XLM and it has already popped before time. Yes, I took profit as it goes.

So, all I'm driving at is: don't be late to the party in this business to avoid chasing greens. Chase the news, not the greens.

The second place to get current news is: deleted.

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
It's quite good to valuate whatever alyt you're trading against betece or eith...
If it's not likely to outperform those, then its better to stick to the OG's.

I shared here how I swapped ada into eith when in hit ATH against eith.. That eith was used to increase my VET stash... Looking at the chart, I believe there's a good chance it gets to ATH against eith soon (with pullbacks along the way of course). In that case, it's better to be tilted towards it. Still another 60% against eith before ATH..

We've seen bnb and ada do the same against eith and stall.. I'm looking at link to... Quite possible it can do that

For the short-term, I got some sells ( about 25%) between 0.95 and 0.1 in USD... Just in case there's a lil pullback so I can buy back lower. Also, the next resistance against eith is close... If it blasts through that level, I'd add back on a flip. Generally, coins stall around whole numbers as folks take profit.

The vet/betece chart (2nd pic)is also another good one to watch... Most times, it's easier to trade into eith or betece than usd as the levels are clearly marked. Also, stop losses can be in betece too if you're worried a betece pump or pullback will crash alyts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
Just exited part of my NKN... entered at 0.16 and exited at previous resistance of 0.2. I’ll let the remaining ride. Looking to enter MANA at 0.94 support
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
ADA is about to form a double bottom on the 4hr tf... is it going to rally? Fingers crossed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jerry59:
ADA is about to form a double bottom on the 4hr tf... is it going to rally? Fingers crossed

please what does this mean?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phenzy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kingdemu:
Sorry but I've already signed up mate. My issue is how I can get to purchase my first crypto. Do I use my card or how do I go about it?

Use p2p
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
All my sh!t coins are always hitting the exact target. Why? News news news. This one just cashed out with perfect accuracy before it fell.

I'll get in again after some technical analysis.

So, follow the news and make money.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
elvischukie:

please what does this mean?
It is a bullish chart pattern
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jerry59:
I’ve taken position already at $1.24

Looking to exit at resistance $1.47
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FreeSpirited: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Dint know crypto investors have a thread here. Nice to join you peeps

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loris576(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
iLegendd:
All my sh!t coins are always hitting the exact target. Why? News news news. This one just cashed out with perfect accuracy before it fell.

this is huge
guy, nice one
how can i message you

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loris576(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
iLegendd:

but i didn't see this in the news of today, on the site you said
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojay36: 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
please which of the crypto exchanges has luna?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
I've got a stash sitting in USDT second guessing what to do next. Wanted to send some of it to wallet to buy E.R.N on DEX but that one has already pumped recently beyond my liking. Any suggestions from the house? Something that has not pumped in the last couple of days. I like to buy only after pullback.

I already have L.I.N.K, U.N.I, B.N.B, B.T.C and E.T.H
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
jedisco:
Seems xrp has woken up...After weeks of being a stable coin
This coin is really underestimated, my only regret is I didn't buy much. Just see trx I bought at 1400 naira today it's 6896
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
DieRich5:
pls guys I fit use Binance without verifying d acct cus I ain't gat passport to verify.
What are you saying?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ritapearlydove(f): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
Who can teach me b.t.c spot trading, please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
Loris576:

but i didn't see this in the news of today, on the site you said

I have given you all you need. At least, 95%. I saw it on the app I gave you guys.

Go to the app
Type Vite
Click on news icon
Select the channel of news
There you go.

That app is everything in one. Anyone in cry.pto that isn't using that app is missing.

Their target is 20 cent.

You don't need to spend ours reading — it only took me 5 minutes to know there is money in the coin.

See images below.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
DieRich5:
pls guys I fit use Binance without verifying d acct cus I ain't gat passport to verify.

Yes. My second Binance account isn't verified. Though, it has limit of $300, unlike the verified one. Yes, you can make millions with it, but you can't send more than $300 out at once without verification.

There you go.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Oyindamolah:
What are you saying?
nevermind someone already answer me. thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
iLegendd:

Yes. My second Binance account isn't verified. Though, it has limit of $300, unlike the verified one.
ok thanks..........
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dottozil: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
My betecee was transferred to earn on binance unknowingly pls how do I move it to spot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingdemu: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
iLegendd:

What coin or token will you recommend for a beginner to invest in for long term holding of say 1yr?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kingdemu:
What coin or token will you recommend for a beginner to invest in for long term holding of say 1yr?

I don't recommend to people. I don't think they can take the risks I love taking. Most newbies love recommendations, but when things go wrong, they abuse the recommender behind his back.

I can tell you how to be on time, but I won't pinpoint a coin for you.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shakitibob0: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
iLegendd:

I don't recommend to people. I don't think they can take the risks I love taking. Most newbies love recommendations, but when things go wrong, they abuse the recommender behind his back.

Bro....apart from Mnet Launch, Partnership and Listing (FA)...

What other metrics make a coyn pump?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Abeg if you're yet to hop on the
CKB
KLV
train, you're gonna miss seriously

I put 500usd on CKB late last month and right now it's already grown twice my initial capital.
Put 500usd on klv and it's doing fantastic. Steady growth.

Entered ckb at 0.008 currently at 0.022
Entered klv at 0.09 currently at 0.13

I have so much faith on Nervos network(CKB) and Klever(KLV). I see both hitting 0.5 soon

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dieumerci(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
iLegendd:
One more thing.

Yes, fundamental matters, but in Cryp.to, where the money/crowd is going matters more — followed by fundamental.

If money/crowd wasn't going into Bit.coin, nobody would've cared about the fundamental.

So, stay ahead of the news. If your crypto news is dependent YouTubers you subscribed to, then it's already late.

I want you to develop the below habit and ingrain it.

When you wake from sleep, don't check your exchange app yet. Go to Coin Market Calendar https://coinmarketcal.com and see the highlight of what will explode soon. When you visit the site, click on Highlight or News and glance through it as you take note.

Take a position before it's time.

I have taken lots of positions and the last one I did is XLM and it has already popped before time. Yes, I took profit as it goes.

So, all I'm driving at is: don't be late to the party in this business to avoid chasing greens. Chase the news, not the greens.

The second place to get current news is: deleted.

Could you please share how you take profit on the go.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
Shakitibob0:
Bro....apart from Mnet Launch, Partnership and Listing...

What other metrics make a coyn pump?

Passion. Passion. Passion.

This means, Chz is here for life. It's all about sport. They can rebrand, but they'll never go away.

Omi or Ada is also based on passion and that's why everyone on YouTube loves them.

Omi is just like Laycon, Naira Marley, or Burna Boy. People who love them love them with passion and can do anything for them, but people who hate them hate them with passion.

Whenever I search a music video Laycon or Burna is featured, 99% of the comments is always about Laycon's fans or Burns's fans.

When passion and money meet, crowd mentality starts. So, another metric I use is by weighing the fans' passion and pocket. This is also a metric I use when I wrote books. I write for people who have money and are passionate about the niche.

Doge coin can be sluggish or laughable, but the coin is here to stay because it passes the passion and pocket metric. Enter that coin when it's low and you'll surely smile in few weeks times.

When you know how to use people's passion profitably, you'll hardly fail.

There was a book I wrote, but people abused me that no one will buy that book for 10k. I just laughed at them and ignored them.

Today, the book has generated millions and will continue to do so for life. Why? It's about passion. Passion is addictive and you can cash out on it.

People's addiction = source of income for the wise.

This, my dear, is what some coins are banking on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
Abeg if you're yet to hop on the
CKB
KLV
train, you're gonna miss seriously

I put 500usd on CKB late last month and right now it's already grown twice my initial capital.
Put 500usd on klv and it's doing fantastic. Steady growth.

Entered ckb at 0.008 currently at 0.022
Entered klv at 0.09 currently at 0.13

I have so much faith on Nervos network(CKB) and Klever(KLV). I see both hitting 0.5 soon

I cashed out on CKB some minutes ago as I prepare for Sunday-Monday-Tuesday night crash/correction. Though, it may not happen this time around, but you just need to be vigilant.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingdemu: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
iLegendd:

I can tell you how to be on time, but I won't pinpoint a coin for you.

Pls do. I'll very much appreciate that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (3648) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DieRich5, MJBOLT, nna777, Smithwilliams826, NikeMi1(f), iLegendd(m), LordAdam16, Hedonisco, adekal001 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.