Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,015 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3279512 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (3636) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abilistic(m): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
ZIKTALK Airdrop
� REWARD: 500 Zik

✅ Already trading on Probit at $0.072

�Download app
�Create account
�Enter Reffer code to receive 500:

*code* VK2OD772

*Tradable on PROBIT @ $0.07*

‼️ Don't missed any free airdrop that can earn free money....

* referral codehttps://ziktalk.net/?r=VK2OD772*)

*code* VK2OD772
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Who remembers this!

Chaos is cooking!

Target for my KSM call is still $2,000
Abeg openheaven2019 what is d support for ksm, which dip should I set to buy now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vibesking(m): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
Is it possible to send Bep20 Eth from Binance to my metamask wallet address and then use it for swapping on Uniswap? Will this result to a loss of my funds?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
HOT, WIN and XLM are geared to run well
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
Tolu181:
is now 500dollars

And now 466 grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
AUDIO to the moon. As I pointed out yesterday this babe is hot.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
[quote author=labisibrass post=100250353][/quote]
Try changing to usdt and transferring
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
bizzibodi:

Abeg openheaven2019 what is d support for ksm, which dip should I set to buy now.

I would share a TG link soon. It would be a live podcast and we would be discussing why KSM is yet to start mooning, why it would keep flying and would be the best performing coin this year.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
$CAKE to 20 soon. This coin has recovered lost ground and aiming higher. There is still room for it to move to its ATH

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itohanmiwa: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
Vibesking:
Is it possible to send Bep20 Eth from Binance to my metamask wallet address and then use it for swapping on Uniswap? Will this result to a loss of my funds?

Buy bnb and NGNCOIN on binance. Naira appreciate last night to 380 official, but you know our mumu stock exchange they don't even know what is going on, God help us in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
It's a long wait

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
$DOGE held its own during the dips with good support at 0.05. It is gradual creeping up. It is a hood play for an upside swing. $EGLD at this level is still a good play as the coin is reclaming lost ground with enough room to its ATH @ 214 reached in Feb. Also it is goid ti keep an eye on SFP the chart is looking good for a play.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
Vibesking:

I’ll suggest you use erc20, becos Bep20 supports Bsc network
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vibesking(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
CryptoMatic:

I’ll suggest you use erc20, becos Bep20 supports Bsc network

Gas fees are ridiculously high. That's why I'm looking for an alternative
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
$DODO is frying, now at 4.1. The momentum may see the coin reclaim its $6 plus level previously reached.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
clems88:
its been so interesting after taking some days out to do research and watch youtube videos on EMAs , Resistance and supports. really made me enlightened. i things most folks here complaining and crying about loss always should do same .

I think the thing is very necessary boss...after my abrupt exit from 1inch yesterday, I have been making the mistake of not buying the proper support: I would observe price action for a long time picking a believed to be support zone only for the price to dipper much later and I always feel uncomfortable when I don't buy the lowest low especially with the kind of volatility we have seen this past 24hours. I went in and out like that loosing some meagre cents until I decided to opt out fully from the coin and enter Theta at 12.18; nigga still dipped to the lower region of 11.67. Now I have just chosen to be patient and wait for it to pick up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
$SOL is heating back ip. Someone dropped the coin here. Went in but the dips affected it but it is now @16 with good momentum expected
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
Fil looks to want to break out again after a classic ABC correction.... Lets see if it can flip the level and accelerate

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
clems88:
its been so interesting after taking some days out to do research and watch youtube videos on EMAs , Resistance and supports. really made me enlightened. i things most folks here complaining and crying about loss always should do same .

Good stuff... Have you found it helpful?
I see alot of people researching coyns... While it's good for new projects (e.g robustness of team behind it e.t.c), I've not found it very helpful in trading.

I remember spending weeks researching and ended up buying xrp...lol
The crypt0 market is a classic market based largely on demand and supply (unlike the stock market). At the end of the day, most alyts will be worthless... So I just focus on what's in the charts and make the money

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
jedisco:

I see alot of people researching coyns... While it's good for new projects (e.g robustness of team behind it e.t.c), I've not found it very helpful in trading.

The crypt0 market is a classic market based largely on demand and supply (unlike the stock market). At the end of the day, most alyts will be worthless... So I just focus on what's in the charts and make the money

Hey boss, what do you think about Theta now(with the bullishness)?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
solreb:
$DOGE held its own during the dips with good support at 0.05. It is gradual creeping up. It is a hood play for an upside swing. $EGLD at this level is still a good play as the coin is reclaming lost ground with enough room to its ATH @ 214 reached in Feb. Also it is goid ti keep an eye on SFP the chart is looking good for a play.

Yeah... Noticed it with doge....
But then, I'm done playing coyns that are ranging... At this stage of the market, I don't think they're worth the opportunity cost....
I'm focusing more on the breakout crew and riding them for at least a 100% move... That way, I maximize momentum...
Eitherway, I got alerts on doge... anyday it breaks out, I'd likely get a fat bag
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
Will $ZIL make $1? Any advice would be appreciated.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

Hey boss, what do you think about Theta now(with the bullishness)?

Had shared thoughts on theta a while back when it was around 3 ish

Been in it since 3.5.. ( though I exited and re-entered) and took lil profits at 5... along the line, it seemed like it'd do the classic 4- 20 rally I've seen alot of coins do e.g link

Usually they rally from 3.5 to 8 ish, retrace to 6.5, take 8 and rally to 15, retrace to 12.5 ish, then finally take 15 and rally to 20.. pullback to 15 and have an exit pump to 19 ish....

So far, its followed that pattern and I'm still in it and in no hurry to pullout. With the current structure is difficult to say if its distributive or corrective..As far as it remains above 10, I see no cause for concern. Eitherway, in the coming days, it should go for 15 again, what happens then would determine my next move......
I see no need jumping from stuff to stuff

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
jedisco:

Had shared thoughts on theta a while back when it was around 3 ish

Been in it since 3.5.. ( though I exited and re-entered) and took lil profits at 5... along the line, it seemed like it'd do the classic 4- 20 rally I've seen alot of coins do e.g link

Usually they rally from 3.5 to 8 ish, retrace to 6.5, take 8 and rally to 15, retrace to 12.5 ish, then finally take 15 and rally to 20.. pullback to 15 and have an exit pump to 19 ish....

So far, its followed that pattern and I'm still in it and in no hurry to pullout. With the current structure is difficult to say if its distributive or corrective..As far as it remains above 10, I see no cause for concern. Eitherway, in the coming days, it should go for 15 again, what happens then would determine my next move......
I see no need jumping from stuff to stuff

Okay boss...I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by adeadio1: 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
Please can I get a link to any reliable Crypto WhatsApp group

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MarvelJ: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
please with me when you get any... and what does the house think about the $RSR ??

adeadio1:
Please can I get a link to any reliable Crypto WhatsApp group

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EarlyCareer: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
Folks in AUDIO, take note that they are yet to release all their coins in circulation. Read somewhere that it may happen either April or October this year. This may affect the price maybe negatively...in summary, their tokenomics is not too clear.

Asides that, it is a great project with very strong real world use case, and will do very well by end of the year.

Don't sell theta just yet. Just an opinion

Enjoy your wins, trade safe and DYOR.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Will $ZIL make $1? Any advice would be appreciated.

Yes it will
Definitely this year

ONE
BTS
ANKR

will all hit $1 this year

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PedigreeCity: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

I would share a TG link soon. It would be a live podcast and we would be discussing why KSM is yet to start mooning, why it would keep flying and would be the best performing coin this year.

What of ONT?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
jedisco:

yea. Av been able to make some dollar using the EMA 5 and 20 and also support and resistance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (3636) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DextrousD, BriteWay and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.