Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3422785 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (3703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ronin1: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
dottozil:

Thanks alot for this, so it can actually move up or down

Actually, scratch the part about USD not being stable.

Yes usdt moves up and down but not by much...you'll notice it's slightly above or below $1 at times, it's because of supply and demand. When there's blood on the streets, people will scramble to convert their highly volatile coins to usdt thereby sucking up liquidity if there's not enough and this will push up the price a bit. And vice versa, when ƁTC is on a run and people are rushing to convert from usdt to ƁTC

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dottozil: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ronin1:

Actually, scratch the part about USD not being stable.

Yes usdt moves up and down but not by much...you'll notice it's slightly above or below $1 at times, it's because of supply and demand. When there's blood on the streets, people will scramble to convert their highly volatile coins to usdt thereby sucking up liquidity if there's not enough and this will push up the price a bit. And vice versa, when ƁTC is on a run and people are rushing to convert from usdt to ƁTC

Gotten, thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LobsanRampa(m): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hello house, I am new to this investment. Please what is your take on TACC the abundance coin. Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
How do you convert usdt to naira and withdraw from binance to Nigerian bank
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Brigance(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
Akinola2345:
How do you convert usdt to naira and withdraw from binance to Nigerian bank

You’ll find a usdt/ngn pair from Trades tab. You can sell there, and go ahead to withdraw from your wallet.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ifycharlie2(m): 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
legacystore:
Crypto currency is known to have high volatility which means anything is possible u can make 80% loss or gain in just 24 hours depending on how the pendulum swings.

Just yesterday xrp was 220 and everyone was dumping and this morning it's has moved to 270 for those that stayed on. Massive profit in 24 hrs.

Let's discuss crypto picks, strategies and tips

My strategy is hodl or swing trading

I buy and hold to make at least 50% minimum before I dump and move to the next one.

My max wait period is 3 months, sometimes I hit target much earlier the other time I cut my loss.

Day trading is a no no for me, don't even have such time

Guys I've created a crypto what's app group for us to share our experiences..Drop ur num let me add u

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ifycharlie2:

Guys I've created a crypto what's app group for us to share our experiences..Drop ur num let me add u

Why not share your experiences here?

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
Breakout across board...
Lot's of majors looking insanely bullish... Not seen coyns this bullish in a while...

Dot seems to have broken out too...
No need to chase them guy...identify those retesting breakout levels for entry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
TheEnlightenedO:

YeZziR!! Be sure to keep your recovery pass phrase safely boss very important
of course wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
Sailor1:
Breakout across board...
Lot's of majors looking insanely bullish... Not seen coyns this bullish in a while...

Dot seems to have broken out too...
No need to chase them guy...identify those retesting breakout levels for entry

I'm lost cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Sailor1:

The fact that the market is calm and waiting for a break and also Eith is sucking up all other altys and even betece strengthens my conviction on this move. If it breaks it, then brother the party begins. I have been waiting for this for over a month

This market can be volatile and unpredictable but the cycles are well respected...

Eith breaks ATH, the party begins

BTW, who else trades leveraged tokens?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
SavageResponse:

Why then are you trying to take the discussion to the 'backyard'? angry
Lol i tire o cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ojemedad:

I'm lost cheesy

Whats confusing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ifycharlie2:

Never..... Go and create that for your people.... If u can't cope here on nairaland, then stay off this group chat or else I will tag you a scammer... Be careful....

Share the sharable here. Don't come and disturb our peace

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ojemedad:
STMX is tempting
had my fair share... Whales done cash outas usual
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheZebra: 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
Sailor1:

This market can be volatile and unpredictable but the cycles are well respected...

Eith breaks ATH, the party begins

BTW, who else trades leveraged tokens?
Eith to 2k still possible in 2week?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ifycharlie2:

Drop the link here abeg makes it easier to join
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
TheZebra:

Eith to 2k still possible in 2week?

Eith is on the rise so 2k is feasible. There might be some ups and downs but it's possible.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
had my fair share... Whales done cash outas usual

It is dead now, KEY is next
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:

Drop the link here abeg makes it easier to join

I don't want to hear story say someone scam you o. All the info you need is here, so I don't understand the need for WhatsApp group.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hadsty23:
Where is jedisco abeg... a big thanks to everyone who have by one way or the other contributing/,ed to this thread. Gained and still learning.

God bless us all!

Jedisco and sailor1 has to be same, or brothers. If none....I therefore marry you together as brother's from today.

They kind of speak alike

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

Jedisco is Sailor1 ; Sailor1 is Jedisco lol

Ehen....I could have bet all my coin on it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheZebra: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Sailor1:

Hehe...

It was quite obvious you sold at the wrong time... For large coyns, selling to buy dips shouldn't be random
If you thought it'd dip in that range, the best was to wait for it to dip below 1400 or set a stoploss below 1400 if you're worried of a rapid selloff.

I remember advising you to take a retest of the 1500 level which was bought up quickly as expected.

Now you may get in and it dumps further compounding the loss or you may stay out and it jeeps running....

But anyway, no one has all perfect trades... There'd always be opportunities
On top of loosing about $25, someone opened my wallet (real wallet) and stole my 2k on top, chai, yesterday should be my worst day ever
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tunjilana: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ojemedad:

It is dead now, KEY is next

Is Key really next...abeg who get sure signals
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
tunjilana:

Is Key really next...abeg who get sure signals

Haha, KEY is even dying now grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheEnlightenedO(m): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
kolagbemi:

Jedisco and sailor1 has to be same, or brothers. If none....I therefore marry you together as brother's from today.

They kind of speak alike

Looooll
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
Jerry59:
I hate to see stories like this cry
Newbies have been advised couple times not to chase market. People have been making money from crypt0 and will keep making money till thy kingdom comes so stop thinking you’ve come late to the party. There will always be opportunities to buy moreover there are also a lot of other good coins to buy.

Instead of jumping in and hoping to get lucky use that opportunity to study about a coin( technically and fundamentally).... read, read and read you’ll benefit from doing so in the long run. Cheers!

Boss.

We the newbies are goats....we no dey hear words.

Moreover, getting burn is very good for us too.....see me now in less than 2weeks I don Sabi waiting for take me 6months. The fear of not getting burn is now the beginning of wisdom for me.

If you are newbies like me, you will do yourself a lot of goods by sticking to ETH and Bitcoin, mAybe LTC, Link and others mentioned here previously.

Don't run after prices, don't Day Trading, don't jump in and out. I promised you I have used myself as a scapegoat and I can tell you I came back bunt to ashes. Them warned me....infact on DOGE day, I came here robbed it on everybody's face that I'm going in and if I perished I perish. I wish I didn't.

Guys trust me I'm intelligent and I know and i was banking on it...I was so burnt that when xrp started I didn't near it.

Listen oooo. I'm saying it again. Don't do it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheEnlightenedO(m): 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
DenreleDave:

Never..... Go and create that for your people.... If u can't cope here on nairaland, then stay off this group chat or else I will tag you a scammer... Be careful....

Share the sharable here. Don't come and disturb our peace

Loool Dave ain’t playing with y’all * but it’s best aired out here though, people who come in weeks or months from now can find lots of relevant info here... Hell, I’ve learnt a lot from here and still am and one can always come back here to read over if one gets stuck

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tunjilana: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
kolagbemi:

Boss.

We the newbies are goats....we no dey hear words.

Moreover, getting burn is very good for us too.....see me now in less than 2weeks I don Sabi waiting for take me 6months. The fear of not getting burn is now the beginning of wisdom for me.

If you are newbies like me, you will do yourself a lot of goods by sticking to ETH and Bitcoin, mAybe LTC, Link and others mentioned here previously.

Don't run after prices, don't Day Trading, don't jump in and out. I promised you I have used myself as a scapegoat and I can tell you I came back bunt to ashes. Them warned me....infact on DOGE day, I came here robbed it on everybody's face that I'm going in and if I perished I perish. I wish I didn't.

Guys trust me I'm intelligent and I know and i was banking on it...I was so burnt that when xrp started I didn't near it.

Listen oooo. I'm saying it again. Don't do it.

Sound advise, especially now that XRP is showing signs of starting another devil's giveaway

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (3703) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Madetocreate, seanwilliam(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.