Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3294947 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2021
These are troubling times

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by realest2(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2021
Bear season is here. Remove whatever profits you have now and wait. It's only going to go downhill from here

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chidexter(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Matic still bullish. But for how long before it joins others? Lol

Not for long, cos it has

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by karkinase(m): 12:28pm On May 19, 2021
Doctormarrvin:
Exactly bro. I have been buying the dips for awhile now but the support level keeps breaking. Yesterday i splashed 10K on bitcoin because it went all the way down to 42K,I woke up to 38K this morning.
just chill bro. see my chart of BTC. the green line is a level to watch .

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chidexter(m): 12:29pm On May 19, 2021
Just saw bnb drop from 412 to this in nanoseconds. Mehn.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 12:31pm On May 19, 2021
[quote author=abeladepoju post=101847386][/quote]go to binance academy, it's there you will understand it better if you read it yourself
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Heryormilekan(m): 12:35pm On May 19, 2021
QuinModah:
Investment is as simple as ABC if you can control your emotions, have basic functional knowledge of mathematics and business.

Read " Ordinary people, extraordinary wealth" by Eric Delman.

School bus drivers, policemen, janitors, soldiers, civil servants, teachers, professors building multi million dollars portfolio by keeping it so simple

The M*** container tho tongue

I wouldn't mind staking my remaining portfolio on it. Maybe it would be more profitable than Altcoins cheesy

Let me know

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solidworks(m): 12:36pm On May 19, 2021
When Stable coins are making it as top gainers grin, this is it. The pain is equivalent to the gain, is a life lesson some of us find it difficult to help a brother in need of $2 but here we are losing bunch of it. This is how we accumulate wealth like we discussed it with God, when He is calling us back. Life lesson learnt. Funded my younger brother account last week, for him to learn how to invest, now the dude be like, you would have send the money in my account lipsrsealed .crypto will be back, make sure you save what you will use to buy the bottom dip, or you will watch others ride for months before you see even capital .calm down we all are brave for being here, life story.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IMAliyu(m): 12:37pm On May 19, 2021
A lot of buying pressure at 36,000 let's see how things pan out.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 19, 2021
IMAliyu:

Yea

36k Is strong

If it breaches that
All hell will be let lose na 20 something be dat
Market was always gonna clear its throat at some point

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 12:49pm On May 19, 2021
Doctormarrvin:
Exactly bro. I have been buying the dips for awhile now but the support level keeps breaking. Yesterday i splashed 10K on bitcoin because it went all the way down to 42K,I woke up to 38K this morning.
buy D dip at 38k
Buy it now before it dips dipper
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Heryormilekan(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2021
youngmusty:
Shib to the moon

The one in Pluto ? grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 19, 2021
Sysdatek:

In a bearish season
You need to learn futures trading and tame your greed
Inter time frame trading using the
5m and 1hr charts is profitable

if your using a trend cross strategy ( EMA )
just ensure the crosses on the 5 min agree with 1hr or 4hr
and you can add sell positions to make profits

Passively if you have good funds
Just stake them and stay on the sidelines
Do you have knowledge about for.ex bro? Is future in crypt.
O similar to selling or going short in fx?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 19, 2021
priceaction:

Do you have knowledge about for.ex bro? Is future in crypt.
O similar to selling or going short in fx?

Yea it's similar
But volatility is higher in cryptocurrency and the analysis works a bit differently

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:06pm On May 19, 2021
IMAliyu:

Problem is it didn't range more than once between $38k and $42k before dipping to $36k. That also shows selling pressure is strong, but that wick back up from $36k was impressive sha, but not enough to tempt me. Only takes one whale or miner to push it back there.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IMAliyu(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2021
Ibime:

Problem is it didn't range more than once between $38k and $42k before dipping to $36k. That also shows selling pressure is strong, but that wick back up from $36k was impressive sha, but not enough to tempt me. Only takes one whale or miner to push it back there.
Yeah, I'm still waiting for the 35-30 range, better support there.

Worse case scenario 20k

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2021
See as coin (GERO) make over 20000%. Crypto na blood money oooo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 1:14pm On May 19, 2021
grin

Just did a very very risky move, Now recovered all the capital, Currently armed with my nukes & waiting for the bear & mother of all of dips

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2021
Chidexter:
Just saw bnb drop from 412 to this in nanoseconds. Mehn.
The bnb I left as gas fee on hotbit has lost so much weight. grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chidexter(m): 1:15pm On May 19, 2021
Elsueno:
grin

Just did a very very risky move, Now recovered all the capital, Currently armed with my nukes & waiting for the bear & mother of all of dips

Futures?.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chidexter(m): 1:16pm On May 19, 2021
essay007:

The bnb I left as gas fee on hotbit has lost so much weight. grin grin

Lolz on God and on Mind
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 1:17pm On May 19, 2021
Chidexter:

Futures?.

I don't do futures, I am a saint......Just Helped with a pump grin...Ah u know the rest.

Still, keeping a fraction of my old coins but doesn't matter even if they turn to 0, though it will still be a bit painful grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:18pm On May 19, 2021
IMAliyu:

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the 35-30 range, better support there.

Worse case scenario 20k

We are now at 44% correction from top. Putting myself in the shoes of an investment banker making these calls, it's too much volatility for my customers funds. Unless BeeTee shows better price stability, wide adoption will be difficult.

Support is at $32k and $28k but who knows if the whales that bought there japa already

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chidekings(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2021
Elsueno:
grin

abeg wetin you do
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LobsanRampa(m): 1:24pm On May 19, 2021
RIP cryp.to

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ORIJIN201(m): 1:28pm On May 19, 2021
Shorted UNI in binance futures during the short window where BTC went from 38k to 36k under 2 minutes. I made 150% of my initial investment. The volatility of crypto is insane!!

I hate to say this: regulation is needed.

Edit: yeah, I made away with profit. But if I had longed, I’d have been liquidated.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 1:30pm On May 19, 2021
Do not buy any more crypto for now, let us join hands and crash it to rock bottom
I want to see these crytos at these prices :
BTC - $28K per coin
ETH - $800 per coin
BNB - $200 per coin
YFI - $20K per coin
Doge - $0.05 per coin
Aave - $60 per coin

Feel free to add yours

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ORIJIN201(m): 1:32pm On May 19, 2021
condomuser:
Do not buy any more crypto for now, let us join hands and crash it to rock bottom
I want to see these crytos at these prices :
BTC - $28K per coin
ETH - $800 per coin
BNB - $200 per coin
YFI - $20K per coin
Doge - $0.05 per coin
Aave - $60 per coin

Feel free to add yours
I hope Doge and other shitcoins get buried and never to rise again, because these memecoins brought the wrong people and audience to crypto.

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 19, 2021
What many people don't understand is when the market is dipping like this, it goes against all technical analysis. This is economy wars on crypt0 markets. Its better to put your money in usdtt and watch from sideline first until everything become settled. If you have not made enough gains, don't join the buy the dip gang especially newbies. You will buy the dip and buyy it until you too join in the dip down there, be wise. Wait for a momentum back after the market has settled.
The way am looking at it, weekend may be the best time to do hit and run with my analysis. Monthly candle will experience some volatility, so look for soft target and pull back from weekend before month end. Its not coincidence that Elon musk, usa tax reviews and China government are doing what they are doing. But in the long run, they can't crush it. The project is too big for crypt0 to die. My opinion for those that really understand.

Don't go dip and dip without exit strategy or someone will just say buy the dip, or don't close, until you see ur account dissappearin in your eyes..One of the reasons I kept my signals to my self in recent times, cos the time I will run away, you might still be in and run to serious loss..It pained me when someone copied my signals, nearly doubled the account and email me if he could close, and I told him it still has fuel, he left it, hours later I closed mine and told him to do same. He didn't see his mail in time and he lost a lot including the capital by the following day.. . Be wise. No one is an expert when the market start misbehaving. But before it settles, don't loose all. My opinion though.

Not financial advice.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 1:35pm On May 19, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
For me and my household, this is the time to accumulate a special gem known as #SANSHU INU (currently at 0.0000000035). The zeroes will soon start dropping and early entrants will be made rich. This token is well positioned to run and run.

*Not an investment advise. DYDD!
where you dey see money buy new coin?

You Be ritualist?

Cause every finance is onhold... Unless you dey use your pocket money

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2021
priceaction:
What many people don't understand is when the market is dipping like this, it goes against all technical analysis. This is economy wars on crypt0 markets. Its better to put your money in usdtt and watch from sideline first until everything become settled. If you have not made enough gains, don't join the buy the dip gang especially newbies. You will buy the dip and buyy it until you too join in the dip down there, be wise. Wait for a momentum back after the market has settled.

You've said it all. Now is not time for TA but a more holistic view.

In a way I've been waiting for this, with enough cash taken out to the sidelines since a week ago, but I still have one presale I bought into I need to hammer on first.

Even the way shïtcoins are dropping tells me the presale and unlisted coin crew are afraid.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: narite, opella(f), iLegendd(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.