Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3355430 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sailor1:

I thought most exchanges used standalone payment processors to circumvent this. CBN should learn from western countries and regulate, not ban

The source is from Twitter. And when I go to Twitter, the original poster has no source except that photo. The subject of Crypto is too important for CBN not to issue an official statement themselves or via their website.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
yeah you need at least 10usd

Thanks a bunch
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Guys, keep looking for the source of that news on Crypto ban. Call your banks if possible to find out lol. I don't know why I feel some people are trying to cause Nigerians to panic sell so they can buy in.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyChoice1: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sailor1:
I love this and had to share... Its the ren weekly chart.. some reasons I love TA

2 weeks ago... Hit ATH
Last week... Flipped ATH into support
This week... PUMP

Excited cos I see similar structures forming across board... Already, some like Ada have moved... Others are bidding their time

P.s... no go buy a coyn that has pumped 35% in a day oooo.... It sat between 0.5-0.6 throughout past week. That was the time to buy
I missed out on the pump boss. I sold too early after being impatient waiting for it to rise last week, so I sold immediately I noticed the green bar not knowing that the main party never start.. I wanted to re-enter at a slight dip and sought your input before going in but I didn't get your response and boom, the thing soared above my reach. No regrets though because I went into ada ,xlm and lynk and vowed that nothing will move me or make me jump, lol...! Look now my portfolio is smiling... patiently waiting for the ren dip..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IamDavid(m): 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

How about the high rate of scammers in p2p??
How about funding your wallet?
The platform with the best anti scam policy wins. You fund your wallet via p2p too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
Please what's the meaning of this on binance ..

total value must be at least 0.01.

I want to sell my coin to bnb..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afroxyz: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

The source is from Twitter. And when I go to Twitter, the original poster has no source except that photo. The subject of Crypto is too important for CBN not to issue an official statement themselves or via their website.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
afroxyz:

I've seen that. Still don't believe it. Like how can you make such drastic move without even any word from you or any activity on your website? Even their Twitter acccount @cenbank says nothing about this. ARe they too lazy to post this there that they gave some random stranger to post on Twitter lol

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afroxyz: 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

I've seen that. Still don't believe it. Like how can you make such drastic move without even any word from you or any activity on your website? Even their Twitter acccount @cenbank says nothing about this. ARe they too lazy to post this there that they gave some random stranger to post on Twitter lol

Keep arguing

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
eluyerab:
Hello. have $350 worth of bitcoin for sale. Thanks.

The is guy is a scammer.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gsilk(f): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sailor1:

Thanks for the nice words.

Good trades you've made and good profits too...

What I'd say is that Ada is a coyn that really runs when it does... I've not sold it yet
Against the eith chart, the 0.36 level is significant after thst, it's pretty much air until the 0.54 level.. I have set some to sell at 0.36 and will be watching that level for a response...

Also not advisable to jump in and out of coyns at this point except you're quite good at it... Sometimes, it's better to let the market do it's thing.

Theta is another good one... I thought it'd reject at the 0.24 level bit it didn't. I'd be looking to take a position on a retest.

Theta, ada, xlm, link are the old coyns u don't want to sell prematurely during a run. When they run, they run

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shakitibob0: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sailor1:

It depends on what your preference.

Given that betece will outperform most alyts in the long run, some traders use alyts to accumulate betece hence trade into betece. With the adventof stable coyns and increased liquidity on their pairs, some now trade into usdt....
It all depends on your choice...but its always worth keeping an eye on betece cos if betece too
Ok bro

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shakitibob0: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Anyone uses Huobi Global here?

Is it a good alternative to binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
I'm finally back from oga Seun antispambot jail. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattyrukee(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Greetings bosses in the house

Please what's your take on Waves coyn as per this Nitrio Air/drop

Is it going to effect a good buy?

Your opinion please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Aafulenu(f): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sailor1:

Nice points you've raised and I'd say you have done well for someone who started in December

But one thing I strongly disagree with is your take on betece
You are the second person saying that this week an it is getting me scared. make una cool down first mk my altys pump. I quoted a post a while ago on my discussion with someone on the treasury bills thread in December when he said altys are dead. I smiled and told him that is an indicator that altys will soon run and eclipse betece.

I keep saying cycles cos in this market, timing a cycle is where all your money is made or lost

see how it works
1. Betece pumps milking altys- people say institutions are only interested n betece that altys are shitcoyn...
2. Eith then pumps... and out performs betece
3. Majors- midcaps and micros follow and do multiples of betece and eith... people say that betece is dead and an old coyn
4. Betece wakes and in one day wipes away alyt profits of 3 months
people eye go then clear

The facts are these
1. If eith did not break ATH, all this movement on altys wouldn't have occured. If eith pumps further and doubles its value, alyts will do x10-x20 sef
2. Early Jan, betece reached 42k, eith pumped from 700-1200 to signify the start of an alyt season. Since then, betece has been ranging...and alyts have gone ballistic. When the time comes, betece will still range and alyts will tank and wipe profits made
3. I know you may be thinking that when that time comes, you'd cash out asap....lol... That is what millions are saying...
4. sensible thing todo now willbe to use this run and gather more betece or eith or take good profits into cash. Trust me, you do not want to be holding any alyt when betece turns.
5. New coyns, majors,minors, micros, eith and betece all have their use- I would still advise splitting your portfolio accordingly if you are new
6. Chart any alyt against betece and ask yourself which one you want to trade.

I know alot of good traders who only trade betece and eith.. I don't know of any who only trades alyts.

All in all, for new folks here. All your money is made or lost in timing cycles. Bull runs are very easy to trade but there are life lessons that you can only learn in a bear market or trading a full market cycle. Keep calm headed and don't let the alyt pump take your focus out of where we are in the market cycle. I know it doesn't make sense now but your safest bet here is still betece followed by eith

while your post was very educating. but for a newbee like me I couldn't understand some terms.
what is alyts and ATH? i first assumed they were qoins but I couldn't find them in binan.ce
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by eluyerab: 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

The is guy is a scammer.

Not sure this was meant for me, please fix up. Thanks.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
Aafulenu:

while your post was very educating. but for a newbee like me I couldn't understand some terms.
what is alyts and ATH? i first assumed they were qoins but I couldn't find them in binan.ce
Altys - Alternative Koins
ATH - All Time Highs.

Those word twists are to escape the useless antispambot banning people anyhow here. I got a 5 day ban some days ago.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

@bolded, you just dey come Nigeria? These people do shit and get away with it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
Omo, I'm praying this is fake news.
Activist001:

@bolded, you just dey come Nigeria? These people do shit and get away with it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by eluyerab: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

The is guy is a scammer.

You don’t just label everybody a scam. Never have, never will. You should apologize as you can see conversation where I had it sold. Evident is exchange of wallet address and my account being credited.

You should take your words back, please.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mulannoire(f): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
I just tried to deposit fiat on binance...transaction failed so i guess the news is for real.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dottozil: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
eluyerab:

You don’t just label everybody a scam. Never have, never will. You should apologize as you can see conversation where I had it sold. Evident is exchange of wallet address and my account being credited.

You should take your words back, please.

So na since 5;00am u don sell your coin wey you dey they come here 11;53 come they find person wey go buy coin , what's the logic behind that?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
pls guys what is the minimum ET to sell on Luno?

It keeps giving me "lesser than the minimum" message.

pls oh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by eluyerab: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
dottozil:

So na since 5;00am u don sell your coin wey you dey they come here 11;53 come they find person wey go buy coin , what's the logic behind that?

My phone’s time is fixed on a different time zone, chief.

This taken right now. Thanks.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Anowax:
When you say bear market, do you mean that during that time the worth of coins (say Eithy) continues to go down and down and down after having gone up during this current bull market... I need a bit of an insight. Thanks

Its an asset exchange.. nothing goes up in a straight line... It'd have ups and downs

Betece hit 20k in 2017 and went down to 3k again in the coming years...
Eith went from 1500 to 80
Others perfrormed even more abysmally

Other coyns did worse
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dottozil: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
eluyerab:

My phone’s time is fixed on a different time zone, chief.

This taken right now. Thanks.

Lol, but the time on the screenshot of your phone shows 7;07am, bro wetin dey your mind gongon, or is possible for the WhatsApp and phone time not to correspond?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
Anowax:
What is the way forward now brother? How do one circumvent this CBN palaver?

Someone said p2p... But let's see how it plays out first. This is not the first time they made that announcement.

With good backlash, they may backdown. Afterall, even $eun finally allowed a crypt0 discussion thread

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by REUBEN010(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
IOTA is 16.17% presently
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

There's been a photo of an official cbn letter to banks and some folks have confirmed it. CBN has done something similar b4...
I'm guessing it's true as not all CBN correspondence to banks is shared on their portal
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by eluyerab: 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
dottozil:

Lol, but the time on the screenshot of your phone shows 7;07am, bro wetin dey your mind gongon

Can you google search present time in the screenshot (Phoenix) and see time difference?

This is taken right now again. I’m waiting.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by puregrace(m): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
mulannoire:
I just tried to deposit fiat on binance...transaction failed so i guess the news is for real.
Mine too. I was debited but it's not reflecting on my binance wallet. I tried checking the transaction history on binance , the transaction is still "Processing". I think this country is surely .....

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Stan2330(m), Ojimmu95, opella(f), Luckyss(m), MrNovo, Ummuaisha(f), Rockyfancino(m), turmacs(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.