Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3344660 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Curvinus(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
Anowax:
I don't know of any other means for the time being on Binance except through P2P. Unless you have money already in your wallet.

Someone said Luno bank transfer option is still active. Don't know how true as I haven't used them in a while

Ok. Thanks for the quick response. P2P just doesnt flow with the real time market price. Was thinking of just selling off the profit alone on p2p rather than selling and reentering a trade at a much higher price but its a bit risky to leave your entire funds in exchange, considering the volatile nature of crypto.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runsboi(m): 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
chei! seems this cbn sturv is already in effect o. I can't even fund my bundle wallet embarassed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by einsteine(m): 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Flutterwave already sent a mail.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afroxyz: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hunters are now going around buying from panic sellers

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runsboi(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
einsteine:
Flutterwave already sent a mail.

Chei!! It haff be o.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Viking007(m): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
LOquence:
Please how long does it take to process deposit money in luno? I deposited money a while ago and the money hasn't reflected..please help
It should be instant.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ilemona4u: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
[b][/b]Good evening everyone. [b][/b]pls which cryptocurrency is the best to buy now. Before our parents died, they bought a shop in a new market ten years ago. But up until now, the market has not yet been commissioned and declared open for business by the state government. Right now, I am thinking of selling the shop so that we could raise funds for our education. I was thinking of what business I would invest in to yield enough steady profits which would cater for our needs. I have been hearing about crytocurrency for a long time now and I have never invested in it. I was very impressed by its huge successes recently, although I am well aware of its risks.

So, I am asking for guidance, which cryptocurrency is the best to invest in right now in order to gets considerable profits in 3-4 months for now. I just want to make sure that my younger ones are able to complete their tertiary education.
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mogreen22: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
So how does P2P work please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FocusedB1h(f): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Can eth just dip already? I have some funds to invest a significant amount but I want it to come down to 500k Naira or less hopefully
Fingers crossed for the upcoming Chinese New Year holidays
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Bar 2P2, how is Luno,bINANCE and Bundle going to bypass this cbn directive?

Some people just want everyone to suffer, and then they will be happy saying that they are transferring 5k to every account every month...allow people t make their own money instead og giving them that 5k a month..these exchanges have employed people and some of them apps were started by Nigerians oo..CRYPTOS HAVE TAKEN MANY OUT OF POVERTY THESE TWO MONTHS ALONE OOO...Very anti-rich policy...must we all be slave to politicians...must we be paid 30k a month?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wwwtortoise(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
[quote author=gamaliel9 post=98777247]Bar 2P2, how is Luno,bINANCE and Bundle going to bypass this cbn directive?

Some people just want everyone to suffer, and then they will be happy saying that they are transferring 5k to every account every month...allow people t make their own money instead og giving them that 5k a month..these exchanges have employed people and some of them apps were started by Nigerians oo..CRYPTOS HAVE TAKEN MANY OUT OF POVERTY THESE TWO MONTHS ALONE OOO...Very anti-rich policy...must we all be slave to politicians...must we be paid 30k a month?

[/quote

Before now (2018) I used nairaex to buy and sell BeeTeeCee. Someone should check them out if they're still in business.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
I’m so tired.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LOquence: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
Anowax:
You don't need a reference number for deposit. That account number provided for you is strictly for the purpose of that transaction. It would only expire after a few minutes (say 30 mins) or hours.

Maybe the delay is as a result of this recent CBN ban because Luno usually do not take time to credit one's account after payment.
ok bro.. After initiating the payment, it say delays might be experienced hence I should wait for 30mins. It is over 4hrs now and no reflection. That's why I'm worried. This is my first deposit on luno.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narit: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
afroxyz:

The advent of cryptocurrency mark the greatest threat to the banking sector in the world. The funniest thing is that the investment bankers are the richest people in the world, they control 90% of the total money in an economy. It only a matter of time before other countries start enacting this policy. Nigeria was able to act instantly and cruelly, only because they have never and will never gives a fvck about her people opinions or circumstances!!!! “He who as the Gold, makes the rule”

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LOquence: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Yeah, I used flutterwave. I always put reference when sending. I haven't tried without it. It should work tho
I didn't put reference(BX). I had already done the transfer.. My worries now is that I hope my money isn't gone just like that? No notification was sent after payment.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LOquence: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Viking007:
It should be instant.
i see but my situation is not the case.. Although, this is my first time of depositing in it. I have level 3 verification on my account
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
What's the best action to take now. Sell off and wait for all this panick sellers to settle.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by eluyerab: 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sailor1:

Edit: it may be scam or not, I dont know but its not a good idea to use that method to buy betece. Question is why does he not want to sell on an exchange

Thank you for asking; I don’t feel safe trading on such apps (p2p if I’m correct) as I’ve been scammed of a number of gift cards sent to me by relatives. So I would rather deal with someone I can see or close by.

Someone from Nairaland reached out saying he was based in Benin, I never replied back because that’s too far as I reside in Lagos. He sounded honest but I wasn’t comfortable with him not being easily accessible as I’ll have to send the coins first before I get paid.

Eventually I walked into an office and sold for lesser than present rate - only because we dealt physically and I got money before leaving.

Cant find the post again as I intended reporting to the mods.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anowax(m): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
LOquence:
ok bro.. After initiating the payment, it say delays might be experienced hence I should wait for 30mins. It is over 4hrs now and no reflection. That's why I'm worried. This is my first deposit on luno.
I don't know what could be the cause. Maybe this is as a result of this CBN ban. Just remain patient and hopeful that the money is reversed because flutterwave has already sent mails to people that they're no more in the business of crypto in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lanray88(m): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

The is guy is a scammer.

This is quite silly of you. Proof?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AerialMapper: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Well...this only means one thing. We by-pass the financial institutions. Will be a bit more costly but the profit from crypto should cover the transfer fee.

Will just credit my wallets from my UK bank card... problem solved!!!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
We that has beeteecee in LUNO what's the way forward since we can't request a withdrawal

Like this man they low-key panic

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Open a bank account in GHANA...send your CRYPTO to the your bank account in GHANA...send your money from there tó your NIGERIA account.

Shikena.
Nigeria 0
Ghana 1

Its easier in Contonu

How to open an account in Ghana
Get into Ghana and register a line then use it to open a GTBank Instant Account

How to open an Instant Account
Dial *737*1# on your phone
Enter Full Name
Select Gender
Enter your preferred Secret PIN to activate the *737# service
Confirm PIN
An Instant Account is generated

Alternatively
The easiest way but risky is to open a trusted escrow group and trade your cryp for naira and pay the admin the charges that was supposed to go to the bank & collect your money

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
LOquence:
I didn't put reference(BX). I had already done the transfer.. My worries now is that I hope my money isn't gone just like that? No notification was sent after payment.

You mean you still
Haven’t received your money till now? Anyhow sha if they don’t process it, it’ll be refunded.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmaodet: 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
wwwtortoise:
The Nigerian government is anti-people.

I believe the ban will only affect deposits/withdrawals. Funds in your crypto wallet are very much safe.

For now peer2peer transactions is the option to go. Though not very convenient.

Bro, which app is the best for P2P?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
lanray88:

This is quite silly of you. Proof?

I don dey this crypto currency thing don tey.

You leave the exchange thread, leave exchanger come they advertise crypto for here make newbies fall prey.

Advertising crypto here is not the topic of this group, that alone makes him a scam

I did my bid and called him a scammer, any mugu when fall na him problem be that.

You kuma na scam too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadsty23(m): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
AerialMapper:
Well...this only means one thing. We by-pass the financial institutions. Will be a bit more costly but the profit from crypto should cover the transfer fee.

Will just credit my wallets from my UK bank card... problem solved!!!

Thought of foreign account either. I believe they can't stopped all the means
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LOquence: 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

You mean you still
Haven’t received your money till now? Anyhow sha if they don’t process it, it’ll be refunded.
yes I bro.. Nothing. Make dem refund am sharply make I use binance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
BNB....am I the only one noticing this coin. this co.in is givi me joy for 4days now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by legacystore: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Crypto currency is now prohibited officially in Nigeria, it's almost a crime to participate in the crypto space now from Nigeria.

Wicked Government

The truth is that alot of criminals n yahoo boys even politicians use crypto currency to cash out but it shouldn't warranty prohibition but regulation.

This CBN policy is archaic n will impoverish the youth.

Sooooo sad

There will be a way out surely

If u have a foreign bank account or a trust associate with one then u shld be fine.

No need for panic be creative n we will survive this policy

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (3665) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Hadizometer, LordAdam16 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.