Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

New Specie Discovered In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Specie Discovered In Nigeria (832 Views)

Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window / See What was Discovered In Hushpuppi's Apartment. / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Specie Discovered In Nigeria by QuoteMeAndDie: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
They are scientifically called the Longtroat begiensis

Other wise known as the Gimme

The name is coined from the words give and me together

Say it as one word

Giveme or plural Givemes

But it's spelt Gimme or plural Gimmies

They are mostly found in middle class to lower class females in Nigeria

They reside mostly across the middle belt and southern states in Nigeria

Physical Attributes

Gimmies often have a default artificial skin tone due to the fact that once she attain puberty a gimme proceeds to alter her natural skin color from whatever shade it is to an extreme light skin tone ..there by resulting in blackened knuckles and conspicuous green veins .. however there is a new specie of gimme who has shown the ability to even lighten the dark knuckles and cover up green veins.

Characteristics

The Gimmies native to southern and middle belt of Nigeria exhibits the follow characters

1. She has a limited set of communication skills hence she never spells her words fully examples hw r u (Actually means how are you) Hello/ Hi dear (This is how a Gimmie says hello to everyone even strangers )
wat (what)
Hi dear cn u snd me call card/ artime/ credts

Gimmies usually flock on apps together but the most common are instamessage, badoo, tinder and it's easy to identify them via their profile as follows

Career always says Self employed or works at self employed or md of self employed or intern at self employed

But in some cases where her IQ allows her the ability to lie about her career there will be tell tale signs in the profile like

Education university of london (yet her pictures are all in the corridors cheap shanties and hotels

Education self employed

Education blank but employed at the name of the app

Career contact me for all men's fashions needs then she will have lots of pictures of men's boxers that look really cheap

Interests I am here to make friends

I don't do hook ups I just want have a good time

These listed above are some signs that you are about to interact
With a Gimmie

Their trade make is 'can I ask you for a favor "

Or she tells you I don't want to stress you don't worry I will sort myself out

I will continue later
Scroll down for continuation

4 Likes

Re: New Specie Discovered In Nigeria by blackpanthar: 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
QuoteMeAndDie:
They are scientifically called the Longtroat begiensis

Other wise known as the Gimme

The name is coined from the words give and me together

Say it as one word

Giveme or plural Givemes

But it's spelt Gimme or plural Gimmies

They are mostly found in middle class to lower class females in Nigeria

They reside mostly across the middle belt and southern states in Nigeria

Physical Attributes

Gimmies often have a default artificial skin tone due to the fact that once she attain puberty a gimme proceeds to alter her natural skin color from whatever shade it is to an extreme light skin tone ..there by resulting in blackened knuckles and conspicuous green veins .. however there is a new specie of gimme who has shown the ability to even lighten the dark knuckles and cover up green veins.

Characteristics

The Gimmies native to southern and middle belt of Nigeria exhibits the follow characters

1. She has a limited set of communication skills hence she never spells her words fully examples hw r u (Actually means how are you) Hello/ Hi dear (This is how a Gimmie says hello to everyone even strangers )
wat (what)
Hi dear cn u snd me call card/ artime/ credts

Gimmies usually flock on apps together but the most common are instamessage, badoo, tinder and it's easy to identify them via their profile as follows

Career always says Self employed or works at self employed or md of self employed or intern at self employed

But in some cases where her IQ allows her the ability to lie about her career there will be tell tale signs in the profile like

Education university of london (yet her pictures are all in the corridors of hotels

Education self employed

Education blank but employed at the name of the app

Career contact me for all men's fashions needs then she will have lots of pictures of men's boxers that look really cheap

Interests I am here to make friends

I don't do hook ups I just want have a good time

These listed above are some signs that you are about to interact
With a Gimmie

Their trade make is 'can I ask you for a favor "

Or she tells you I don't want to stress you don't worry I will sort myself out

I will continue later

this one pass REDPILL o... na BLACK PILL. grin
Re: New Specie Discovered In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
Chai. grin
Re: New Specie Discovered In Nigeria by Bluezy13(m): 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
blackpanthar:

this one pass REDPILL o... na BLACK PILL. grin

You are first to comment yet you quoted the who text.

Common sense is not common.
Re: New Specie Discovered In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Assuming you put this energy into writing a book @op,you would be done by now.

Smh

Nice creativity, wrong output.
Re: New Specie Discovered In Nigeria by tobechi74: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
You made me laugh.
Re: New Specie Discovered In Nigeria by tobechi74: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
StacyO:

Smh

He is starting from here, he will get there soon. Money is needed to publish a book but not to post here
Re: New Specie Discovered In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
tobechi74:

He is starting from here, he will get there soon. Money is needed to publish a book but not to post here

Can you write one?

Cause I don't even think you understand what I wrote.
Re: New Specie Discovered In Nigeria by QuoteMeAndDie: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hello all apologies I was trying to fix lunch

Okay where was I

Please before I continue it's imperative I point out

Not every Gimmie is light skinned
Do not make this fatal error .

There is a subset of Gimmies whose tricks hasn't afforded it the luxury of toning their skin .. but these are a mere camouflage trust me she is still very much a Gimmie

Please not Gimmies have special powers found in mutants like wolverine

Examples
Parental immortality

It depends on who the Gimmie is targeting to beg from but her parents die several times during a year .. I know Gimmies who's mothers have died over ten times because each time she is billing an undiscerning young simp. She uses her parents death as a steady cash magnet.. her parents live forever !!

Incredible retentive memory

Gimmies know the salary payment date of most big companies even if she dates a man who works there for one day she quickly learns when they pay salary

Gimmies know every single ussd code for sending credit and bank transfers for every single bank in Nigeria

Gimmies know all the best hangout spots in an area even if she just came visiting for an hour .

Power of time travel

When you book a date with a Gimmie isn't not her version you saw in her social media picture that comes instead it's a version of herself 10 or 15 years older into the future that always come to the date

Uncanny ability to be open

After meeting a Gimmie for the first t
Sorry food is burning
Re: New Specie Discovered In Nigeria by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
StacyO:

Smh

e don touch you lols
Re: New Specie Discovered In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
INCREDIBLE007:

e don touch you lols

In what ways if I may ask?
Re: New Specie Discovered In Nigeria by blinking001(m): 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
Funny thread
Re: New Specie Discovered In Nigeria by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:19am On Dec 18, 2020
StacyO:

In what ways if I may ask?
Let sleeping dogs lie jare
but I like your QUOTE MONEY ATTRACTS THE WOMAN YOU WANT, STRUGGLE ATTRACTS THE WOMAN YOU NEED kudos

(1) (Reply)

How To Throw Insults And Rain Abuses On People / Why Am I Not Getting Pregnant: I Need To Get Pregnant This Month / Am in Love with my Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.