Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Am in Love with my Bestie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am in Love with my Bestie (837 Views)

I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am in Love with my Bestie by DangbanaSmoke: 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
Good afternoon guys and Happy Valentine's day to all NL❤️

Am an active member on NL so I had to create a new account for this and please don't mind my grammer,I just need some advice.

pls no insult just advise

I met this my female bestie on Facebook(2018)she posted something on her Facebook then which I comment on it and we became friends but true true I dont want her for besties relationship so I asked her out but she choose to be my bestie bcuz she had a boyfriend then....

Everything was going smoothly as in we do call to check on ourselves at least 3times a day,let me just say it's because I don't have a GF then...after some months I got my own GF and that same month my bestie broke up with her BF (Cheating issue)now she's single ND I can't date her bcus of my new GF,trust me I don't want to lose her to any other guy I don't really know so I introduce her to one of my homie(Matchmaking stuff) though the relationship didn't last Lol(My bestie and I)
now she's single and am also single and I see it as a perfect time for me to ask her out again but the thing there is that everybody knows she's my friend's GF,they all knew about the break ups too so anytime I bring up the issue of me dating her she will keep telling me "What do you want people to be saying about us" Yes I know people will talk but I can't keep hurting myself because of what people will think or say, I know she love me but something keep holding her back and now our friendship is breaking down because of the way she's behaving now,so I had to stop talking to her for like 3months now but deep down am hurting myself and I don't know how to change her mind I really love her and I still dont want to lose her.

pls I just need some advice on what to do,maybe I should stop talking to her

NB:I studied her very closely since 2018 till nowhere so I know what she can do and what she can't apart from that my bestie can cook(wife material) she's financially ok with her clothing business which I support with cash so she won't be a liability to me if we end up been together...Pls note: am 25 and she's 21yrs,she will be 22 by March this year..

Lala ejo sir Ebami move ee losi FP
Re: Am in Love with my Bestie by tnerro1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
Maybe it’s lust, bleep her first, then if you still feel the same way after you have satisfied your urges, then maybe it’s love cool

2 Likes

Re: Am in Love with my Bestie by Kriss216: 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
NB:I studied her very closely since 2018 till nowhere so I know what she can do and what she can't apart from that my bestie can cook(wife material)
You're proud to say you studied a kpekus since 2018 angry

Time wey you for use study one course online or even learn a skill, you wasted it on senseless things.

Have small shame, kpekus wey your friend don deep-drilled, you're still lusting over it.

3 Likes

Re: Am in Love with my Bestie by DangbanaSmoke: 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
tnerro1:
Maybe it’s lust, bleep her first, then if you still feel the same way after you have satisfied your urges, then maybe it’s love cool

Not lust bro,I fell in love with her the very first day I came across her post on Facebook (2018),I asked her to be my GF then but she decline bcus she had a BF then
Re: Am in Love with my Bestie by DangbanaSmoke: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:
shocked

You better say something
Re: Am in Love with my Bestie by easyhacq(m): 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
Follow your heart and satisfy your desires. You commit no crime by dating someone you love irrespective of their pasts. You better make her yours now before your love for her will turn to envy when you start seeing her with other guys.
Re: Am in Love with my Bestie by Xenry: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
As a man, don't let women play with your heart—falling in love is dangerous!

2 Likes

Re: Am in Love with my Bestie by DangbanaSmoke: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
easyhacq:
Follow your heart and satisfy your desires. You commit no crime by dating someone you love irrespective of their pasts. You better make her yours now before your love for her will turn to envy when you start seeing her with other guys.

Thanks man
Re: Am in Love with my Bestie by real691(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bestie between a guy and a girl na scam.
Re: Am in Love with my Bestie by prince2pac(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Xenry:

Re: Am in Love with my Bestie by DangbanaSmoke: 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:

You're proud to say you studied a kpekus since 2018 angry

Time wey you for use study one course online or even learn a skill, you wasted it on senselessly things.

Have small shame, kpekus wey your friend don deep-drilled, you're still lusting over it.

Yeah you're right Bro but I dey ok financially plus I get my hand work so I have no problem in thinking about kpekus

1 Like

Re: Am in Love with my Bestie by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
My guy this a dicey situation.

No doubt you admire the lady, the first rule for any lasting relationship is mutual admiration after you have indicated interest, if that's lacking, you let things be for given time until the other party responds.

Don't ever force a person to be in a relationship with you, persuade as much as you can but not forever, if she no green Waka pass.

Even More importantly after she agrees, have you worked on yourself after your last relationship? What brought the break-up, have you learnt from it?

The lifetime of any lasting relationship is admiration, falling in love, seeing weaknesses (most relationship break-up here) and chosing that person even with their limitations. In all these there must be mutual respect, commitment and growth for the betterment of relationship.

Lastly relationship is a project will she key into your vision and likewise you. Thank God you helped her out in her business that's good, also seek growth for her business and likewise let her contribute to you, that's if she agrees. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am in Love with my Bestie by DangbanaSmoke: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
real691:

Lol see am just playing along with the bestie stuff,I want her to be my woman
Re: Am in Love with my Bestie by DangbanaSmoke: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
My guy this a dicey situation.

No doubt you admire the lady, the first rule for any lasting relationship is mutual admiration after you have indicated interest, if that's lacking, you let things be for given time until the other party responds.

Don't ever force a person to be in a relationship with you, persuade as much as you can but not forever, if she no green Waka pass.

Even More importantly after she agrees, have you worked on yourself after your last relationship? What brought the break-up, have you learnt from it?

The lifetime of any lasting relationship is admiration, falling in love, seeing weaknesses (most relationship break-up here) and chosing that person even with their limitations. In all these there must be mutual respect, commitment and growth for the betterment of relationship.

Lastly relationship is a project will she key into your vision and likewise you. Thank God you helped her out in her business that's good, also seek growth for her business and likewise let her contribute to you, that's if she agrees. Good luck.

Thanks baba mi❤️

1 Like

Re: Am in Love with my Bestie by LadyTiannah2: 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lol why you scared of using your real account? All these fake red pillers and Alfa meils

Dem go dey shame to admit say dem don fall in love. How pathetic
Re: Am in Love with my Bestie by DangbanaSmoke: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Xenry:

I know Bro but she's someone I know very well,I know what she can do and what she can't.
we're very close
Re: Am in Love with my Bestie by DangbanaSmoke: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
LadyTiannah2:
Lol why you scared of using your real account? All these fake red pillers and Alfa meils

Dem go dey shame to admit say dem don fall in love. How pathetic

Lol the trust is no man can do without a woman
Na strong head must of us get grin
Re: Am in Love with my Bestie by DangbanaSmoke: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
[quote author=prince2pac post=99055816][/quote]

undecided
Re: Am in Love with my Bestie by prince2pac(m): 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
DangbanaSmoke:

undecided
just like my bro xenry said up there, falling in love is dangerous... happy valentine's Day bro, have a nice day..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Am in Love with my Bestie by DangbanaSmoke: 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
prince2pac:
just like my bro xenry said up there, falling in love is dangerous... happy valentine's Day bro, have a nice day..

Thanks brother ND happy valentine's day to you too

1 Like

Re: Am in Love with my Bestie by LoudLord(m): 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
real691:

I swear

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To Avoid Domestic Violence In Your Marriage And Save The Marriage / Surprise Sex With A Uniformed Police Officer 18+ / What More Do I Need To Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.