Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? (32461 Views)

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? / Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It / 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by mousano(f): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Give me okro soup with eba...my love for that food knows no bound
Damnnn...if you are girl and I later realize that you are good in cooking okro soup.....damn...leaving you will be a problem..
You go nowhere baby girl
okro soup and Eba is my best food too. If you now want to bless me more, add Titus fish. Omo! I go dey pray for the person grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Shakathezulu1: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Damnnn...if you are girl and I later realize that you are good in cooking okro soup.....damn...leaving you will be a problem..
You go nowhere baby girl
Real recognize Real. Eba and Okro any time,any day,any where.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by stacyadams: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin angry rice n stew,,moi moi,soup well prepared by my ibos and akwa ibom /caly sistas,,, chicken n chips...

Who get any better chicken n chips joint for this lag .got where I d chop am for adenirun ogusanya street...walai. that guy sabi do am,but I don relocate and I Neva c betta person wey sabi do am....just been chowing shit

1 Like

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by tunize(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Beans straight up

1 Like

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by thelish(f): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Eba
&
Rice
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Iwantpeace: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Okro soup with assorted meat and semovita or corn food ( better sef)

1 Like

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Digitalwitch: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
Flesh and blood tongue tongue
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Drizzy5001(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Rice & beans with ofeakwu( plantain)
Beans and plantain
Akpu and Ofe onugbu( fresh goat meat)..
grin grin my love for this 3 foods eeeh !! E pass Buhari and his cows own. tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Neimar: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Lamanii22:

You're crazy grin grin .... Pussy with menstruation niyen

grin grin
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Drizzy5001(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kamsi04:
Bread and ground nut kiss
your shit go hard like rock grin grin and e no go Gree flush
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by josephft2000: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
RICE
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Sewa90(f): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Jollof rice and plantain
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by iyenebari(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
A day without swallow ehh naa die ooh.
E dey give me joy
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Jerkules:
Akara with moi-moi and boiled egg,cnt go a day without it smiley

YOU GO SABI MESS SMELLY MESS WELL WELL
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by abayskia(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Eva ..and kuli kuli...mad combo
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by everglaze01: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kamsi04:
This one na labourer grin
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
ERORR404:
Beans
ee go teeeeeey b4 dis one go leave hostel life ok!

grin
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Toks2008(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Eba with fresh fish stew

Ayamase sauce with rice

I can eat these two all the days of my life.

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Jerkules: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

YOU GO SABI MESS SMELLY MESS WELL WELL
LOL I dey use am pursue evil spirit 4 night grin
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Kendrick80(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
Spaghetti
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Depressed101: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
dollytino4real:
where u come from guy?
where do you think I'm from?
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Depressed101:
where do you think I'm from?
from moon
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by IAMPEDRO: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kamsi04:
Are you sure you're not ifeanyi? lol........ Ifeanyi can eat bread and groundnut, like you will not even know when you join ifeanyi to devour the street snack. lol.........
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by IAMPEDRO: 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
Food is so essential to everyone. I don't think there's anyone that can live without food.

We eat almost everyday and we are never tired of doing the same thing over and over.

What's is one food you could not live without?

Well, mine is BEANS & FRIED PLANTAIN. I can't live without this special and delicious food because it gives me the required nutrients and makes me grow taller smiley

What's yours and why can't you live without it?

cc: seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique
mukina2
Fried beans and fufu.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Bahamas95(m): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
I can't stay a day without eating rice, it doesn't matter how you prepare it just make it tasty I will eat it.....I have been eating rice even from my mum's womb, when I grow old and die I am very sure I will wake up from my grave if someone could be nice enough to break in and give me a plate of rice.

Mitsurugi:
RICE:
Jollof rice
Fried rice
Coconut rice
Palm oil rice
Ofada rice
Vegetable rice... even without beef, fish or fowl.

If I'm on an island and you abandon me with rice... I'll wave you goodbye sef grin
My brother from another mother.

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Mitsurugi(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bahamas95:
I can't stay a day without eating rice, it doesn't matter how you prepare it just make it tasty I will eat it.....I have been eating rice even from my mum's womb, when I grow old and die I am very sure I will wake up from my grave if someone could be nice enough to break in and give me a plate of rice.

My brother from another mother.

Omo wifey tried but gave up when she caught me making rice... at 1.00am! grin
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Estellie: 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
Soft bread and Pepsi... Oh! Dear lord, deliver your daughter cry
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by mrkings84(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
If I don't swallow for good 2 days, there's nothing I will eat from the 3rd day that will satisfy my hunger.

My best soup is afang....
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Queenserah26(f): 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Semi and Egusi soup kiss
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by Mandela27: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
I HAVE NO FAVORITE SOUP...JUST GOOD SOUP,LIKE BETTER EGUSI SOUP,OKAZI SOUP,BANGA SOUP,VEGETABLE SOUP,ALL WITH FUFU...OKRO SOUP IS STRESSFUL,I DONT LIKE IT SOMETIMES...AND I CAN COOK ALL OF THE ABOVE VERY WELL
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by vickydevoka(m): 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Pussyrice

Ladies love dick or sex more than guys buh u won't see Dem going crazy about it in public.
Seriously ladies have levels n dignity more than guys
Re: What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? by saasala(m): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
You go nowhere baby girl

You must be my long lost twin brother grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suggested Receipes For A Diabetic / How To Prepare A Nutritious Garri Soaked In Water / Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.