Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? (38420 Views)

I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by femmyapson(m): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2020
Stewart883:
Is this an MBA forex issue?? Nigerians won't learn. Those guys are big time scammers
have you been scammed by them before or have you seen someone by scammed by them?
Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:06am On Dec 19, 2020
cooooooks:
What is the connection between 'deducing' a partner's problems and being born in this generation?

People in past generations were more in tune with their partner's need but it seems people in this generation only get into relationships to 'catch cruise' and have indiscriminate sex.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by SOLARPOWER1(f): 8:40am On Dec 19, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
So we've been together for some months, almost a year now and well my current financial state is making me have doubts about our relationship, he's also not stable according to him but a lot of times I doubt that even if he was he probably won't tell me, or he'll leave me to do it all.

I don't demand anything from him, he's not my dad, I loved him so I always try to act like a grown woman even when I need help, but after losing sooooo much money in a scam I'm so broke that I barely have money to eat. He knows this but he didn't do anything to help, that's how I've been living like I'm single. I do every thing for myself but it's not been easy.

Do you think it's okay to let him go and focus on me? Because I really don't understand his role in my life anymore, or should I try to wait while working and see if he's different in the future?

Money!!!! Wetin money go cause for this life ehn, from your state of mind now. Any Tom, Dick, or Harry that showers you with money and gift now has taken over

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by Mrscarter(f): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2020
frozen70:

If there is love existing between both of you then keep watching him

If you know that you are not having any feelings

Just go your ways

He couldn't give you any financial help because am sure he doesn't have either

Yeah I agree with this guy.
If you love eacher other work on it.
Talk things over with him honestly ask him do the same n go from there.
Overall only op can figure it out she knows him best n how she feels

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by Mrscarter(f): 8:58am On Dec 19, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
So we've been together for some months, almost a year now and well my current financial state is making me have doubts about our relationship, he's also not stable according to him but a lot of times I doubt that even if he was he probably won't tell me, or he'll leave me to do it all.

I don't demand anything from him, he's not my dad, I loved him so I always try to act like a grown woman even when I need help, but after losing sooooo much money in a scam I'm so broke that I barely have money to eat. He knows this but he didn't do anything to help, that's how I've been living like I'm single. I do every thing for myself but it's not been easy.

Do you think it's okay to let him go and focus on me? Because I really don't understand his role in my life anymore, or should I try to wait while working and see if he's different in the future?

Talk to him honestly n ask the same of him n work out how U both feel.
Maybe he hasn't been able to help U financially but could if he would? However this is why communication is important.
If he's sincere in his feelings n U love him too then try work things out together.
One thing I've learned in life is without communication U never really know how one feels bout you. Looking for all these signs n behaviour n things like that is bullshiit. A person can behave somewhat but doesn't show how they feel. So being straight up with each other is the only way to go. Discuss it together.
If U feel he's not as in love with you then your best bet is to go seperate ways but if he does really love you back then U stick with someone you love thru bad times n not just the good times yeah. That's wat real love n commitment is n it should make Ur relationship stronger

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by femi4: 10:15am On Dec 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

In this case here where she has a need, it isn't the motive so why the crucifixion?
You need to read her post all over again
Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2020
femi4:
You need to read her post all over again

No, you need to read her post all over again cause I think you assumed she was always billing the guy for you to say the boyfriend isn't her father. One time she wants to bill him and she gets called names.

This is what ladies get for being independent. Otherwise why should this issue even come up?

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by femi4: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

No, you need to read her post all over again cause I think you assumed she was always billing the guy for you to say the boyfriend isn't her father. One time she wants to bill him and she gets called names.

This is what ladies get for being independent. Otherwise why should this issue even come up?
You are bias minded, even if you read her post several times, you still won't see what others saw. Your post exude so much frustration
Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by emeejinsm: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

For your information I contribute more to my relationship than my partner , I said I want to work on myself ciz I'm not yet stable , is that what you call poverty mentality? So its wrong that my partner lends a hand when I fall , do you really have to expose yourself ?
give me your number
You are a super woman
I have been searching for your type
Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by frozen70(f): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2020
Muslimsworldng:

everything is not love, sometime logic is needed in relationship.

Love is the most important thing in relationships

If there is love existing between both parties, logic will not even be needed and if it comes up, love will help it out and the logic aspect will be discussed with understanding minds

But if there is no love, any logic will lead aggressive arguments
Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2020
femi4:
You are bias minded, even if you read her post several times, you still won't see what others saw. Your post exude so much frustration

Show me what I did not see, o calm one.

You guys are used to jumping to conclusions on threads like this so I wasn't surprised with the insults she received.

I still blame her for being 'too independent'.
Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by klismann12: 11:50am On Dec 19, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

For your information I contribute more to my relationship than my partner , I said I want to work on myself ciz I'm not yet stable , is that what you call poverty mentality? So its wrong that my partner lends a hand when I fall , do you really have to expose yourself ?
You are a greedy hole
Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by ejanla077: 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Be ashamed of urself u dis parasite
Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by Muslimsworldng: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
frozen70:

Love is the most important thing in relationships

If there is love existing between both parties, logic will not even be needed and if it comes up, love will help it out and the logic aspect will be discussed with understanding minds

But if there is no love, any logic will lead aggressive arguments
I dont pity you.
Well like i said, common sense is most important in relationship, love can follow.
Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by CVhurb: 7:47am On Dec 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

People in past generations were more in tune with their partner's need but it seems people in this generation only get into relationships to 'catch cruise' and have indiscriminate sex.
While looking at it from Nigerian angle, u are again generalizing...u can say generation of Nigerian/most African men but the way u say it is not how it's happening throughout the world.

what u see is as a result of harsh economy brought about by selfish leaders. Graduates with no job, the ones that learnt vocation can't find enabling environment, trading becomes war...all these have caused frustration. The few useless old men up there are eating what belongs to the youths.

This is what has made theses guys this way, they are affected psychologically. Abi, wen a man can't provide for his home/partner and he still has the gut to boast about it, what do u call that? That's exactly what is happening.

Nigeria Youths should better demand proper restructuring, that's the only thing that could amend things and give them their rights.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Lady Calls Out Her Bestie For Allegedly Snatching Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.