Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? (38019 Views)

I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by DestroyEvil: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
You woke or still senselessly asleep.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by godguy: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
So we've been together for some months, almost a year now and well my current financial state is making me have doubts about our relationship, he's also not stable according to him but a lot of times I doubt that even if he was he probably won't tell me, or he'll leave me to do it all.

I don't demand anything from him, he's not my dad, I loved him so I always try to act like a grown woman even when I need help, but after losing sooooo much money in a scam I'm so broke that I barely have money to eat. He knows this but he didn't do anything to help, that's how I've been living like I'm single. I do every thing for myself but it's not been easy.

Do you think it's okay to let him go and focus on me? Because I really don't understand his role in my life anymore, or should I try to wait while working and see if he's different in the future?

are you married?

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
So we've been together for some months, almost a year now and well my current financial state is making me have doubts about our relationship, he's also not stable according to him but a lot of times I doubt that even if he was he probably won't tell me, or he'll leave me to do it all.

I don't demand anything from him, he's not my dad, I loved him so I always try to act like a grown woman even when I need help, but after losing sooooo much money in a scam I'm so broke that I barely have money to eat. He knows this but he didn't do anything to help, that's how I've been living like I'm single. I do every thing for myself but it's not been easy.

Do you think it's okay to let him go and focus on me? Because I really don't understand his role in my life anymore, or should I try to wait while working and see if he's different in the future?

Sis, dont make someone a priority in your life when you are just an option in his!!

A man that truly cares and loves bothers about your needs whether you have or not, whether he has or not, if he cannot bother about your needs now he will never, moreso, he will be taking care of other people's need even wen u are down because he belives u always have and should be the one bringing

Dont let no man tie you down , please take a break and find yourself one who will treat you like a lady...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by AishaYesufu: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
You are broke

He is broke

But you are crying that he doesn't help.

Do you know if he is complaining of same against you?

I wonder why you can't define your relationship but choose to drag your problems to strangers as if it would change your financial state

6 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by Nnemuka(f): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
If he cannot be of help to you, pls leave him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Like you said, he is not your Dad! he is not your husband. If money is the reason you are dating him, then find someone else.

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by fk001(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
Both good and bad response are welcome , I'm taking points from the ones that make sense

You should wear your armour...

A lady seeking this type of advice on Nairaland knows what she bargained for.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by wands: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

You can not underestimate the importance of finance to relationship. That is why [url]workingandsingle.com[/url] is advocating seriously for dating and relationship for working and single persons interested in serious relationship in view of marriage.
Please register now, your soulmate could be waiting for you already. It is 100% free.
Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by Kondomatic(m): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
But he also does everything for himself.

With no support from you.

In fact, you guys are compatible and must marry

7 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by Seyzcham91(m): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
you right and you smart like me

despite her trying to prove all independent lady, her parasitic nature as so for all women parasitic nature still dominating and revealing itself

see the way she saying it as if its not proper or right to take care of herself and her own need undecided

must a man, boyfriend or partner help you? undecided don't judge your man or other person if you don't really know what they going through

as you might never know he might really wish to be supportive and since he no get the power or might, baba can't kill himsef

the way you were born is how he was also born! everyone struggling now okay, nobody come to this world to struggle and be taking care of other person, we all trying to survive

so you doing yourself a great favor by taking good care or yourself, upgrade yourself by finding another job but what i believe you were asking validation about don't think it.

if i'm right your purpose of this thread is to justify your leaving a struggling man that's trying to survive and going after some yahoo boy that will be lavishing money on you not knowing the outcome on you later.

afterall we all have one or two problems dealing with so this is still your problem keep on racking your brain on solving it. as far as i'm concern na your own side of the story be this i wish hear hin own side before anything cuz you females(vagina people) can't be trusted for anything.

always looking for reason to go Bleep a better person with money in the name of my boyfriend not helping

shiiorr undecided
Nonexistent1:
You said he is not financially stable but here you are doubting his role in your life because he didn't give you money. You see why I call Nigerian girls parasites. The bobo is probably drinking garri and struggling but you are here saying nonsense. I pity men that fall in nonsense love these days.

14 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by pickatyouu: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
I give up on Nigerian girls with their type of parasitic relationship mentality.

My dear do that your boyfriend a favor and move out of his life. If na him dem scam, what would u have done for him.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by Mutemenot(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
duduade:
But when he wants to chop you his role in your life is active abi

Abeg break up with him

Let both parties move on individually

You talk as if only men benefit from chop. Why so much attention attached to a pit that our grandfathers couldn't fill...

Back to the topic, sis you were scammed by someone else right, why do you think Oga should be punished for your mistakes Any relationship attached to material things 're bound to break, if you like this guy focus on what u want in him, if it's material thing pls japa..

4 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by delishpot: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
GofuckYourself:
[s][/s]

You are a leech
A shameless on at that

Is his role to be your financier ?

Rubbish
It's ladies like you that made us loose respect for women

So he doesn't give you advise ?

Keep you company?

He doesn't listen to your rubbish explanations?

He is more than you deserve

Shameless opportunist

Poverty has ruined your sense

Forget that talk. Whether GF ó, Friend ó, Neighbour ó, Mother ó, Just passerby I if you have a normal head and you find someone in distress esp someone you spend so much time with, logic dictates that you share their worries with them and ask how you may help them withing your means. So far as I see she did not say he was dead broke or that he can't afford to help in any way So until we know for sure we can't say she is a leech. If someone you are dating is in position to help you in time of distress and refuses to do so claiming she isn't your father or financier I am sure you will find it strange.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by LoudLord(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
I don't know what guys/men gain in relationship sef....
As for me,I go for ladies that comes in two whenever I want to vibe and buzz
Kilo kan mi pelu relationship
Moya fell in love pelu LOUD

2 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by HelpYourself(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
[s]
Shortyy:

Look at them and their double standards crawling out. Assuming the guy was the person that lost all, and the lady is still financially okay, the gospel would've been to help him, build with him, suffer with him and all the nonsense y'all say.

Ndi ala
[/s]

Shut up

4 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by stonecoldcafe: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
So we've been together for some months, almost a year now and well and see if he's different in the future?

Does he work? Very important o! If he is a student or is currently jobless please ignore the message below.

It is only normal that he shows a measure of care if you have been scammed of your entire savings. This is not limited to money alone but just care and concern about you suffering any kind of loss.
Now to the koko, he may not have the world but at least a small sum to help you get back on your feet or at least a promise to try if he is expecting funds. If he says absolutely nothing about your predicament or feigns ignorance when you complain, I'll be worried about such a man.

Finally, also remember a boyfriend is not an ATM machine. If he has, he will give but he is under no pressure to cater for your every need just because he is dating you.
Ask your parents for money if you need it for your upkeep.

The average Nigerian girl with gimmie gimmie mentality will get a huge culture shock when she relocates to the west.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by HelpYourself(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
[s]
delishpot:

Forget that talk. Whether GF ó, Friend ó, Neighbour ó, Mother ó, Just passerby I if you have a normal head and you find someone in distress esp someone you spend so much time with, logic dictates that you share their worries with them and ask how you may help them withing your means. So far as I see she did not say he was broke or that he can't afford to help. So until we know for sure we can't say she is a leach. If someone you are dating is in position to help you in time of distress and refuses to do so claiming she isn't your father or financier I am sure you will find it strange.
[/s]

Shut up
Good digger osi

Ole
Thief

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by 001spice: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
You better dnt leave that guy now or else u will regret it. You said it urself that 4 now he`s nt financialy stable. U got scam.did u tell him bout the business b4 u got into it. Dnt take ur frustration on that innocent young man.
Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by humilitypays(m): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

The question is does he have enough money to give you, worry more about this

You don't expect a drowning man to rescue another drowning fellow, only Jerk can do that in Titanic and he died of course shocked shocked

Your guy is broke!

Answer the below questions and I will tell you if he is broke or okay:

1.) Does he own a car - Yes or No

2.) If he owns a car, when did he buy the car If the car model/year is below 2005 model, then he is not doing well

3.) If he bought the car like 5 years ago and still driving the same car and he is not building any new house or starting a new company or investing in a business expansion, then he is not doing well financially to foot extra unplanned bills

4.) Is he living in a flat or a room self content or a room/parlor apartment

I repeat, if he has not changed his car in the last 5 years, and he is not building any house or starting a visibly viable business or company, my sister he is broke, pity him and instead of crying that he is not giving you money, go on a 30 days dry fasting and prayer for God to change his financial condition, believe me, once he becomes financially buoyant, he will definitely be splashing money on you.

Even we the association of stingy men, the amount of money we spend on ladies in a year eh, e go fit buy new yatch oh shocked cheesy

The raw truth is, every man, Nigerian man loves to spend on his woman/women, if he has enough

6 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by Buksaylor: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Is he your father to do everything for you....

7 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by delishpot: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
GofuckYourself:
[s][/s]

Shut up
Good digger osi

Ole
Thief

Wow, is that all you can come up with?

Come on you can insult better than that na...... Go for it, fire your deadliest shot and it just might hit deeper grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by RichAbujaGuy: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Madame Op, Pls try to close your legs and see how long this guy sticks around. Sounds like he's giving it to you real good and you can't let go of the gigolo. wink

To the committee of NL gigolos, rock on guys! grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
shagasha:
Sis no one can answer this question for you o

You know what to do but u just want to tell ur self that others helped u make the decision

Word
Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by hardon1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
Let me ask... Do you give him pussy?. DDid place a condition of NO SEX in the relationship?
Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by Godbless3(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nonexistent1:
You said he is not financially stable but here you are doubting his role in your life because he didn't give you money. You see why I call Nigerian girls parasites. The bobo is probably drinking garri and struggling but you are here saying nonsense. I pity men that fall in nonsense love these days.

Love is a big time scam and fraud and relationship is overrated..
What makes people think they are in love with each other and after may be 1 or 2years love disappear?
Love is so overrated... Mbok.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by Hezmatosky: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ned is available ofcus lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

you should ask for his help instead of claiming big woman
Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by omoadeleye(m): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

You're actually right

So no come use whining kill us. We have our own too
Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by sparko1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

What do you mean by his role? Is he suppose to be paying salary, if you need help tell him, don't give him role like you are his mother.

Role!!! You took your money and you put it into a scam and you are blaming him for not functioning in a role, did you consult him about his view before you foolishly gave your money to scammers

Always looking for excuse to go looking for a rich guy, madam look for your yahoo boy, you have been together for months, moving forward in the relationship is not on your mind.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by 001spice: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
You actually knw nutin bout relationship. Ur reason is like that of tenn
Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by omoadeleye(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

How much did you lose in a scam and how come?

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? by MrColdsweat: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
The difference between us.

When a man has money, he looks to improve his woman, invest in her and help her grow.

When a woman has money, she doesn't need a man.

Men ronu!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.