Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,908 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) (88403 Views)

The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 8:35am On Dec 19, 2020
CilicMarin:
You should rather thank Science for the Airbag installed on the vehicle...

Why you de always talk like who but fall comot for him brain
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:37am On Dec 19, 2020
All Praise to you Lord of Lord's
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by KvngEric: 8:37am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

thank you God for destroying the man's car and giving the child a traumatic experience. thank you for also causing chaos and disrupting economic activities and endangering lives and property of the individuals involved in this accident.

may your name be praised forever. you have manifested your power.

Hey yaaa, i like people like you. Na ur type will later meet God and the expression on your face will be priceless.

But i understand why you live the way u live. It let's you sleep at night nd feel better about yourself. You want to believe its all for nothing cos that feels easier than believe that something comes after death. You'd rather believe it's nothing nd it ends up being nothing than to hope there's something after death you find that its nothing nd u let urself be deceived. But, I'll rather believe its something after death, than not to believe.

My hope for you though, is that it won't be too late for you.

If this life and its experiences and mysteries is like looking through a doorway, my friend, you are peeping through a keyhole but i hope you find God before its too late.

If i will be ravaged and suffer terrible pains for me to live longer, and prosper i accept it, from God. I don't mind the little pains of tis life or the inconveniences in my life as long as i get to live longer, prosper and make sure people around me don't suffer anything money can solve.

Have a blessed day.

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2020
bravehost4u:

I cannot believe I read this
He's right after all
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by GodwilldoitAmen: 8:38am On Dec 19, 2020
Samueltemi337:
If it's not his time then why did it happen at all?

So that the name of the Lord will be praised.

The survivors will never forget the incident and it is a sign that God is a God of second chance.

My people perish for lack of knowledge.God's ways are not our ways neither His thoughts our thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Theboss100(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things .
Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by moorevic(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

thank you God for destroying the man's car and giving the child a traumatic experience. thank you for also causing chaos and disrupting economic activities and endangering lives and property of the individuals involved in this accident.

Least you don't know, God can not be mocked. Tread wisely for He's a respecter of no man.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2020
This one didnt do money rituals cheesy BTW How we go do our own thanksgiving for NL? smiley
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by malele(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

And more than 40people likes this post Nawah oo
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:40am On Dec 19, 2020
ogelekpomgam:

Mechanical or electrical malfunction can cause accidents.yeah.So,1.leave God out of this. 2.Repent now or you will roast forever in hell. 3.Remember,you don't know everything..the knowledge you have now,real or fake was transferred to you. 4.Be careful. 5.Be very careful.

Shut up
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2020
Psoul:

Don't mind that little fool
You are a bigger fool

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
useless nigerians, everythng god god god.
this bastard obviously wanted to overtake the trailer and the mshap happened. if he give some meters gap, we wont be reading this on front page now. nigerians should learn to follow rules and stop over stressing god
Over stressing God? The God I know never gets tired of helping those in difficult situations, whether they're guilty or innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:43am On Dec 19, 2020
Bennycollins:
I am sorry for you.
You should be more sorry for yourself

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:43am On Dec 19, 2020
moorevic:

Least you don't know, God can not be mocked. Tread wisely for He's a respecter of no man.
Empty words

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 8:43am On Dec 19, 2020
malele:

Over 40 blind souls.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2020
malele:

Because it's the undiluted truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Chukwudubem0: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2020
God is Great
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

grin grin fear God
U no nice at all.

But seriously, people suffer a warp mentality, something tragic occured, and we celebrate god calling him god of wonders....
Although, we should be grateful no life was lost as that is the most important thing
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2020
KvngEric:

Hey yaaa, i like people like you. Na ur type will later meet God and the expression on your face will be priceless.

But i understand why you live the way u live. It let's you sleep at night nd feel better about yourself. You want to believe its all for nothing cos that feels easier than believe that something comes after death. You'd rather believe it's nothing nd it ends up being nothing than to hope there's something after death you find that its nothing nd u let urself be deceived. But, I'll rather believe its something after death, than not to believe.

If this life and its experiences and mysteries is like looking through a doorway, my friend, you are peeping through a keyhole but i hope you find God before its too late.

If i will be ravaged and suffer terrible pains for me to live longer, and prosper i accept it, from God. I don't mind the little pains of tis life or the inconveniences in my life as long as i get to live longer, prosper and make sure people around me don't suffer anything money can solve.

Have a blessed day.

Bullshits

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2020
Basher8583:

And why couldn't god just avert the disaster in the first place.
If some things don't happen, we won't learn. Even if they died, God remains supreme and our unanswered questions can't change who He is.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

So is it God's fault for the accident?
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by achivs(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2020
All this companies that produce car should be strong cars.. Nawa days cars are just like plastic ... My opinion though
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by masterP042(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2020
If the man and his son had died, the story would have been different, it's either God knows the best, he gives and he takes, they blame leaders for bad roads etc.

But now they all give their so called God the praise, if he can take the praise when it's all good, why can't he take the blame when it goes bad?? God of fair weather. Ike okwu adirom this morning angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by derbykol(f): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2020
Samueltemi337:
If it's not his time then why did it happen at all?
I tire o
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Salmom: 8:53am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

Best comment so far. If it was a human being that is as incompetent and spiritless as this God they are worshipping, they would never cease to fling criticism at him.

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by IComeInPeace7: 8:53am On Dec 19, 2020
God is Faithful..His ways are not our ways

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:53am On Dec 19, 2020
Theboss100:
Deuteronomy 32:4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. 32:5 They have corrupted themselves, their spot is not the spot of his children: they are a perverse and crooked generation. 32:6 Do ye thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee?

NobleRace:

Yes, light for the righteous. Darkness for the wicked.

God is a good Father, and a just Judge. He will bring disaster to the wicked so he can seek repentance. If he continues to rebel, he'll eventually be cast into hell.

"For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity." Psalm 125:3.

The Judge of the whole earth cannot err. Even when Satan attacks in wickedness, God in His mercy still comes as a deliverer.

Theboss100:
Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things .

3 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:56am On Dec 19, 2020
KvngEric:

Have a blessed day.

You that have "met God". can you tell us what he looks like? was this God you met Allah? Vishnu? Odin? FSM? Yahweh? or any of the over 5,000 adherents claim exists?

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Salmom: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2020
IComeInPeace7:
God is Faithful..His ways are not our ways
Faithful even for allowing the boy suffer a traumatic experience that may hunt him for the rest of his life?

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2020
masterP042:
If the man and his son had died, the story would have been different, it's either God knows the best, he gives and he takes, they blame leaders for bad roads etc.

But now they all give their so called God the praise, if he can take the praise when it's all good, why can't he take the blame when it goes bad?? God of fair weather. Ike okwu adirom this morning angry angry

So true!

4 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by coolcharm(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2020
Thank God for protection and preservation
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:02am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

UNTIL U STOP BLAMING CREATOR FOR YOU AND OTHER PEOPLE CHOICES AND WRONG CHOICES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairalanders Share Your Xmas Selfies / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.