Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape (53749 Views)

Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Digmygold: 8:09am On Dec 19, 2020
jornwhite:

Alol !! all you gat is emotion, you keep showing pvssy that why i'm dicking you ... a logical reasoning person would av come up with references by now. thats how to argue not just chuchuchu like ashewo kobo kobo.

You just gave an apt description of your mother. grin

I keep seeing you use the word "logic" to attack everyone against the irresponsible doctors actions. I guess its a new word you just leant. cheesy Empty head. I still await that sex tape without consent from you. Post it here on NL when you make it, if den born your mama well. Get a girl online and do a sex tape without her consentimg to it. Very dull brain.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by jornwhite: 8:14am On Dec 19, 2020
Digmygold:

But you have been embarrassing our educational system all your life. You topped it today by saying sex tape without consent is not criminal. But if na your daughter sex tape den release. You go dey bark like bingo. Evil pipo. May Karma locate you.

i don"t have a daughter lets just go with my beloved sis, if her sextape pops out, as long as it not rape i won't be stupid as dumb to involve the police or law.
If i'm been logical i will go after my lil sis buh if i"m been emotional i might go after the guy .. buh as you ready know i'm not normal i don't judge on emotions.
The babcock school gurl, who was arrested, who got rusticated. lets jus say i'm giving orentiation for free . ciao cheesy
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Digmygold: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2020
jornwhite:

i don"t have a daughter lets just go with my beloved sis, if her sextape pops out, as long as it not rape i won't be stupid as dumb to involve the police or law.
If i'm been logical i will go after my lil sis buh if i"m been emotional i might go after the guy .. buh as you ready know i'm not normal i don't judge on emotions.
The babcock school gurl, who was arrested, who got rusticated. lets jus say i'm giving orentiation for free . ciao cheesy

Her case in court dumbo. Beloved sister wey you no give a hoot about. Your daughter is waiting to get her piece of your Karma.

I say go try the sex tape if den born your mama well. Bloody ignoramus.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by jornwhite: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2020
Digmygold:

You just gave an apt description of your mother. grin

I keep seeing you use the word "logic" to attack everyone against the irresponsible doctors actions. I guess its a new word you just leant. cheesy Empty head. I still await that sex tape without consent from you. Post it here on NL when you make it, if den born your mama well. Get a girl online and do a sex tape without her consentimg to it. Very dull brain.

yoruba will say omo eni o le se idi bebere ka fi ileke si idi omo e lo mii .. just come over lets do it grin we philander together
Logically grin i believe the way you will fight the case after if you're the victim will be more volatile than if it was jus a friend. go think about it n i shall wait ur reply in 3 market days.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by SweetCunt97(f): 8:40am On Dec 19, 2020
jornwhite:

Oops !! these is nigeria, wake up ... she asked for $1000 , he offered to pay #200k that act of bargaining alone as nullified "soliciting" ... keep trying grin buh there is no crime here.
Omo na dem sabi o. Girls doing runs should learn to collect their money before they get down to it because niggasss be crazy.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by SweetCunt97(f): 8:43am On Dec 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

With your moniker I would have thought otherwise.
Lolzzz, reason I picked it. Tired of d good girl monikers tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Regex: 9:03am On Dec 19, 2020
Hassanmaye:

I swear man some men sef in this 21century my reputation is more than anything, once I touch you be like stop I vamoose no time..

If you waste time, na rape.

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by KingRabota: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2020
I'm currently embroiled in a child custody suit.
The most painful thing about her is that this was my school girlfriend.
The lies this girl is producing are out of this world. I mean unimaginable fabrications.
And the most annoying thing is that everyone Believes her. Even my cousins and some of my uncle's. I was only able to regain my people's trust when I produced evidence showing that I have consistently been paying the witch , child support for 8 years plus.

Still people generally want to believe that the useless man abandoned his wife and child.

Women always have the sympathy. And I'm so sure that so many men have been destroyed by false accusations and conniving falsehoods.

In most cases its so easy to use her tears to promote deceitfulness

SweetCunt97:
OH well, the first video looked convincing with d tears and all. I've actually never had transactional sex in my life despite d fact I live in Abuja. Lolz. I'm simply a woman right activist regardless.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by SweetCunt97(f): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2020
KingRabota:
I'm currently embroiled in a child custody suit.
The most painful thing about her is that this was my school girlfriend.
The lies this girl is producing are out of this world. I mean unimaginable fabrications.
And the most annoying thing is that everyone Believes her. Even my cousins and some of my uncle's. I was only able to regain my people's trust when I produced evidence showing that I have consistently been paying the witch , child support for 8 years plus.

Still people generally want to believe that the useless man abandoned his wife and child.

Women always have the sympathy. And I'm so sure that so many men have been destroyed by false accusations and conniving falsehoods.

In most cases its so easy to use her tears to promote deceitfulness

I understand where you coming from. But will you say you blameless in everything happening? It's soo sad when love turns sour.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by abidem4real: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Singer, Queency Benna has taken to social media to cry for help after allegedly being raped.

According to Benna, a man raped her in a hotel in Abuja, leaving her feeling depressed and suicidal.

She shared his name, photos, and screenshots of chats they allegedly exchanged to back her claims that he raped her.

She said the man who is said to be a doctor, invited her for dinner and she was initially sceptical. She said she later went and it turned out she made "a big mistake".

She called him a "bloody hell rapist" and added that she's waiting for the doctor's report to be out.

She tagged the Nigerian police to her post.

Below are screenshots and a video posted by Queency, saying she's tempted to jump from the 9th-floor window where she was.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dufcrkN7cSU

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI6WHfqMITt/?igshid=buzm82lpz377
Babe, this your beauty is too fascinating to behold and to be left untouched! Besides, what were you doing alone in the closet with a man you probably didn't have sexual interest in with the way you celebrities are dressed these days? Even though nothing justifies a lady or a man being raped. Rape is inhumane and animalistic!

#PutAnEndToRape
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by KingRabota: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2020
I have asked myself this same question over and over again in the past 8 year's.
I don't want to start bitching about my personals on this forum.
But in my own honest and truthful sincerity and looking back at everything that later happened in the intervening time.
I'm trying to believe that she got fed up with me.

Which is very okay , after all it's not by force to love somebody, My pain is the way she went about the whole place trying to brand me as a callous monster. Even if she's no longer interested in our relationship , we are meant to talk things over on our privacy , made our decision and done everything possible to live by our agreements. That she is my ex doesn't make her my enemy.( That's how I understand it in my small brain)

SweetCunt97:
I understand where you coming from. But will you say you blameless in everything happening? It's soo sad when love turns sour.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Kaytixy: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2020
This one na ashawo na without been told.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by SweetCunt97(f): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
KingRabota:
I have asked myself this same question over and over again in the past 8 year's.
I don't want to start bitching about my personals on this forum.
But in my own honest and truthful sincerity and looking back at everything that later happened in the intervening time.
I'm trying to believe that she got fed up with me.

Which is very okay , after all it's not by force to love somebody, My pain is the way she went about the whole place trying to brand me as a callous monster. Even if she's no longer interested in our relationship , we are meant to talk things over on our privacy , made our decision and done everything possible to live by our agreements. That she is my ex doesn't make her my enemy.( That's how I understand it in my small brain)

life goes on. I'm available if you wanna let stuffs off your chest sha.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Holybaddo: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
penis no get respect
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by greggng: 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Zzor:
Let us hang out ,let us hang out yen yen yen. Some men are evil,its never a good thing to hang out with someone you barely know and alone for that matter. May God comfort and heal her

I hope the guy used condom ...I don't want her getting hiv
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Digmygold: 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
jornwhite:

yoruba will say omo eni o le se idi bebere ka fi ileke si idi omo e lo mii .. just come over lets do it grin we philander together
Logically grin i believe the way you will fight the case after if you're the victim will be more volatile than if it was jus a friend. go think about it n i shall wait ur reply in 3 market days.

Your dead mother will be more appropriate for you to use. Being a LovePeddler, she wont mind the sex tape. That way you wont go back to the jail you came from, ex convict. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story / Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) / Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.