Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? (36584 Views)

Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy / Two Girls In Need Of A Live-in Job In Lagos / Why Is Life So Unfair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by CHoccolaTE: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
As for those of you males hailing Op and demonizing women, I don't understand how males that many of them are evil and heartless,
Males that are selfish like shiitt, are the ones gathering to say that girls are bad, girls are this and that.

I no blame una, you fools are still kids living under your parents roof so you clearly dont know how the world works. So women never help men? How many women have helped their husbands or boyfriends become something in life only for the evil Male to dump her for a younger, finer woman? You people are mad for even saying females are more selfish than males when you idiots are in the gender of armed robbers and rapists and scammers and ritual killers.

You idiots can actually fix your mouths to say females are worse than males because your girlfriend dealt with you in the past.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by RichyRoma: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
[Am a male nurse, pls inform me whenever such opportunity avails itself, thanks quote author=tyup post=97201967]Without going into much stories. My sis in the UK bout last month or so once shared a link to me bout the Hospital she works in had Vancancies for some foreign qualified Doctors or Nurse either practicing or internship worker. I had these besties one happened to be my Ex but we still vibe real good whilst the other happened to be a good friend of mine at school.

To cut the story short, after reading of how 9ja girls are really not appreciative of favors and reading of stories of how guys go the long length to help either their GF n friends and they later get to change in a shocking manner and especially those guys that would be like after all I've done for her she did this bla bla. I later got to finalise these girls are all the same no matter how close you think you're to them or what doubt you have bout them. Another problem was I had no Nursing Male friends, I really wanted to share the link with a guy but I checked thr I had no Gee who did or studied Nursing, the other MBBs friends I have are still in school/ serving. Well that was how I let the link slide and my sister probably found other people to fill in IDK sha

But do y'all think I wasn't at all fair to both girls?? Insults of any kind are welcomed sha smiley[/quote]
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by SlurUsername1: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
OP, you are a real niqqa... All my life av never seen any story where a Nigerian lady helped a guy secure a job abroad before without wanting something in return.
If you want to help, do it to your family or male friends and thank me later

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Martinez39s(m): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mac12:
Don't worry, life na turn by turn and it'll get to your turn to be sky rocketed to the next level...

I have male besties that have gone outta their ways to help me. One without prior notice to his employee, stopped work for three days just to help me pursue my transcript(mind you, we've got no emotional strings attached)

Till date we are more than cool, in fact hubby knows about him and some of my male friends that helped me in the past and even give him work to design for him sometimes...
I helped fix my ex's brother in my in law's football academy, why because he was more than good to me. I have male friends that I know if any opportunity pops up tomorrow, guy dem no go forget me; same goes to me.

There are friends that are more than family, hope you know?

You don't serve everybody with the same plate for goodness sake; I'm so pissed right now.

What did we ever do to be judged wrongly almost all the time

Coming to nairaland and seeing how we are been judged makes me cry. Everybody is not the same bro.

You just made me cry tbvh
Na so

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by fof1: 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
tyup:
Without going into much stories. My sis in the UK bout last month or so once shared a link to me bout the Hospital she works in had Vancancies for some foreign qualified Doctors or Nurse either practicing or internship worker. I had these besties one happened to be my Ex but we still vibe real good whilst the other happened to be a good friend of mine at school.

To cut the story short, after reading of how 9ja girls are really not appreciative of favors and reading of stories of how guys go the long length to help either their GF n friends and they later get to change in a shocking manner and especially those guys that would be like after all I've done for her she did this bla bla. I later got to finalise these girls are all the same no matter how close you think you're to them or what doubt you have bout them. Another problem was I had no Nursing Male friends, I really wanted to share the link with a guy but I checked thr I had no Gee who did or studied Nursing, the other MBBs friends I have are still in school/ serving. Well that was how I let the link slide and my sister probably found other people to fill in IDK sha

But do y'all think I wasn't at all fair to both girls?? Insults of any kind are welcomed sha smiley

YOU ARE REALLY SILLY TO BRING THIS HERE. You are as Wicked as Ur Heart of no Progress. Sons of Vengeance are after U. Selfishness, Greed and Jealousy or Envy are ur Credentials Change ur Lifestyle Pls.
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by SlurUsername1: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
As for those of you males hailing Op and demonizing women, I don't understand how males that many of them are evil and heartless,
Males that are selfish like shiitt, are the ones gathering to say that girls are bad, girls are this and that.

I no blame una, you fools are still kids living under your parents roof so you clearly dont know how the world works. So women never help men? How many women have helped their husbands or boyfriends become something in life only for the evil Male to dump her for a younger, finer woman? You people are mad for even saying females are more selfish than males when you idiots are in the gender of armed robbers and rapists and scammers and ritual killers.

You idiots can actually fix your mouths to say females are worse than males because your girlfriend dealt with you in the past.

Your Sadness gives me joy
Cry me a RIVER

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by lanreHeda: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

you said husbands and boyfriends...meaning y'all help your loved ones and family.........we talking about random men which you would not benefit from if you help them. have you helped any of such people.......

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Pharaohny: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
You be Bleep up guy
And you're not a real nigger
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Pharaohny: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jealousy is the last class you need to attend before you become a witch ��������☺�����������☺

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by blackboy2star(m): 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
You're worse than Bubu
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by SlurUsername1: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chaii... tyup
YOU see the way all the women dey vex insult you left, right centre?
God save you say you nor help those girls, na so Dem for take mouth finish you when them reach there, on top your generosity.
Always remember this, if you help a man he sees you as his benefactor and remains indepted to you forever, but if you help a woman she feels she deserves it and you had no other choices than to be a utility, she's never indepted to you and you have given her more cause to be entitled to not just you but other guys.
Women don't know how to show gratitude, they deem themselves Queens that should be pampered.
Congrats for saving yourself and other guys

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by thatNigerian: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
You had access to a resource that was yours to give (or not) and you decided not to give it. It's as simple as that. Whether it's fair is insignificant.

Most of the persons crying in this thread are female humans who consider men a launch pad to "the good life".

The crazy thing is that your so-called friends might not be interested in the opportunity, so, just rest abeg. Na link you no give them; no be person you kill.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by sammyesx: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
Haba!!!,, guy, u no try,, just link,, no be ur money dem go take travel oo, and you deprived someone of a life changing opportunity. Extremist!!!

3 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by MummyD2020(f): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
hashtagged:

You are not a guy that's why, if you were you would know Bros hardly stab themselves in the back when it comes to repaying a favor. And a cousin is closer to you than any broke bitch. Bitches like you always talk like this when it comes time to repay a favor una go fvck up. It's better not to give it to anyone at all than to give a bitch that isn't family. so oga I don answer you

Bitch? Becos I have a different view. Ur mum is a bigger bitch. If u cant offer ur point of view without insult, its goes to show how low u are. Lest I forget, ur mama wey born u naim be bitch. Animal

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by tyup(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
fof1:

YOU ARE REALLY SILLY TO BRING THIS HERE. You are as Wicked as Ur Heart of no Progress. Sons of Vengeance are after U. Selfishness, Greed and Jealousy or Envy are ur Credentials Change ur Lifestyle Pls.

whatever y'all got to think is solely ur business and heartburn not mine

I still maintain the stand that if such opportunity comes up and there's no Guy/male to fill in I'm helping no female. go Bleep urself

7 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by thatNigerian: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You don't do charitable works based on gender.

Actually, you do. The women and girls empowerment schemes, grants, workshops, sholarships etc. Are proof of that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by hashtagged(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
MummyD2020:

Bitch? Becos I have a different view. Ur mum is a bigger bitch. If u cant offer ur point of view without insult, its goes to show how low u are. Lest I forget, ur mama wey born u naim be bitch. Animal

Are you not a bitch? A female is a bitch and a male is a nigga so. Or should I call you DR, professor, or governor you don't have those qualifications so it's either bitch or olosho no offense. And I wasn't insulting you so,
If you took the insults upon yourself clap for yourself you just accept reality that you are a broke sex tool, so go and sell your body for chicken change cause that's the only thing you are good at, like just look at your olosho mom I can say you are following her footsteps, and your daughters after you will. Have a Good day

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Regex: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
tyup:
Without going into much stories. My sis in the UK bout last month or so once shared a link to me bout the Hospital she works in had Vancancies for some foreign qualified Doctors or Nurse either practicing or internship worker. I had these besties one happened to be my Ex but we still vibe real good whilst the other happened to be a good friend of mine at school.

But do y'all think I wasn't at all fair to both girls?? Insults of any kind are welcomed sha smiley

Do you think these your friends haven't gotten something that will favors you and gave to another?
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by MummyD2020(f): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

You are right when you said they have not seen life. Wickedness goes both ways and I can relate that's why i am so surprised that people are demonising women like this. Do u guys know how many guys i have been opportuned to assist? Even my own male cousin too stooped so low to defraud me. So I'm not saying it just to garner likes. Who cares biko nu It goes both ways. That's my point

3 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by MummyD2020(f): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
hashtagged:

Are you not a bitch? A female is a bitch and a male is a nigga so. Or should I call you DR, professor, or governor you don't have those qualifications so it's either bitch or olosho no offense. And I wasn't insulting you so,
If you took the insults upon yourself clap for yourself you just accept reality that you are a broke sex tool, so go and sell your body for chicken change cause that's the only thing you are good at, like just look at your olosho mom I can say you are following her footsteps, and your daughters after you will. Have a Good day

I didnt read but ur miserable mum is a big and better bitch

2 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by SlurUsername1: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
tyup:

I still maintain the stand that if such opportunity comes up and there's no Guy/male to fill in I'm helping no female. go Bleep urself

Nice one man, women helping women should sort themselves out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by SlurUsername1: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
MummyD2020:

You are right when you said they have not seen life. Wickedness goes both ways and I can relate that's why i am so surprised that people are demonising women like this. Do u guys know how many guys i have been opportuned to assist? Even my own male cousin too stooped so low to defraud me. So I'm not saying it just to garner likes. Who cares biko nu It goes both ways. That's my point

Next time don't help men Again. I hope more Men learn from the OP and stop helping Women too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Drone95(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
Their help no dey ur hand that's why!
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by MummyD2020(f): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
MummyD2020:

dont forget that, learn to oppose an opinion like a human and not an ass hole. Ur mama naim be bitch.
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by hashtagged(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
MummyD2020:

Yeah but she wasn't an Olosho and she doesn't have kids who are products of prostitution. So run along now little kid undecided
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by MummyD2020(f): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

Next time don't help men Again. I hope more Men learn from the OP and stop helping Women too

Honestly its Visa versa.

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Martinez39s(m): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
tyup:

grin Correct guy.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by MummyD2020(f): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
hashtagged:

Yeah but she wasn't an Olosho and she doesn't have kids who are products of prostitution. So run along now little kid undecided

Ignoramus, I'm in my home with my lovely family. So run along u miserable illiterate. U neva see life that's y u think u can just type whatever u like with ur leprosy fingers on a faceless platform. Anu mpama di ka gi. Ozu
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by hashtagged(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
MummyD2020:

Ignoramus, I'm in my home with my lovely family. So run along u miserable illiterate. U neva see life that's y u think u can just type whatever u like with ur leprosy fingers on a faceless platform. Anu mpama di ka gi. Ozu

You mean with the husband who is fvcking his side chick, or the daughter wet don get Belle. You are like every other middle aged woman in marriage a used sex tool that is only kept to care for kids. Oga Olosho abeg free me abeg I nor get time to listen to all the mistakes you had in your slutty life
Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by jaxxy(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
tyup:

If they are not bad mannered share and don’t expect anything, some usually appreciate when u don’t apply pressure or demand anything. undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by Mrbenny001: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
So you think you have it all and won't need a help or assistant from a Close pal someday, whether male or female friend, you are not their friend and they deserve someone better than you in their lives

2 Likes

Re: Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? by seangy4konji: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
You did nothing wrong.

Majority of Nigerian women are bastards that would make you feel bad at the end of the day..

Same way they won't give you Toto if you are struggling not thinking you might make it some day soon

Its better not to help any Nigerian. Lady than do and feel bad later..they are not worth it..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019 / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid / FAAN Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.