Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) (37020 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Nazgul: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:
My prayer is to marry a man that loves me unconditionally like his life depends on it....

My nairaland FAM ... please patronise yhur girl...this is my only hussle.... support me biko..
I sell really nice human hair wigs and weaves...and hair products...I also do wigging of hair... revamping..colouring etc ..
I also sell quality wrist watches for both male and female...also bracelets...

Kindly check my signature for my WhatsApp contact...
@bolded
And would you love him unconditionally like your own life depends on it?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Excuzeme: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
JosephXavier:
Mehn are always giving but won't complain

Why does women not give too

They are "Receptors", while Men are "Donors". undecided undecided

But they will accept this, when they get gifts but the moment you remind them that Men and Women are NOT EQUAL and NOT THE SAME, that is when they will start their baseless arguments about Equality. grin grin
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Another side nigga will be digging the woman
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Ssoil(f): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
This is true love cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Jodha(f): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:

@bolded
And would you love him unconditionally like your own life depends on it?

Nawa o....why won't i?
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by AreaFada2: 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
A good woman deserves good things.
Gbam!
What those saying this is real man may not know is how this lady might have gingered him on to succeed. Maybe even the contribution of the girl's family to his ministry.

We see things on the surface without understanding it.

Whatever the situation the guy clearly considers her as worth it. Not something you can say about some women these days.

Men buy cars for their wives daily. It can just be for practical reasons to make life easier. You may not see them on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by tfash96(m): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Is that not what they want? Money Slaves osi
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Tabitha03(f): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
There are some husbands that truly love their wives and appreciate them but can't afford to buy expensive gift. I pray God will continue to bless their hustle and give them good success in all they set their hands to do and most importantly deliver us from temptation.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by luminouz(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:
this is real man....

not some of the bitter one's that lament and complain every minute here on nairaland.

Lol.. And yet you changed ya moniker to male...

Hypocrisy is fati2001 grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
virginprincess:
[s]This is the real man i, zzor, and fati are talking about, my future hubby will surely do more than this for me, i know nairaland bitter and frustrated men will avoid this tread like a plauge. grin undecided grin.[/s]
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:
this is real man....

not some of the bitter one's that lament and complain every minute here on nairaland.
U see d way she knelt down to thank d husband..

now that's a real woman.

she probably does in every other situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Excuzeme: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
KingRabota:
Not a guarantee bro.
She may have been with him long before he made it Xtra Large.
She may even have been the person who used her contacts to propel him to Glory.

We don't know their story.

All you women complaining that you want someone like this . Would you accept Him into your life BEFORE he got himself cleaned up abii na ready made una dey wait ?

Hanty what do you have to offer ?

You are making Sense!
The Women here wants to reap where they have not sowed
A Man needs more than just a find face and a wet kitten from a lady, to make [b]a Good wife
.[/b]. undecided
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Not a new thing though, I gifted my fiancee a car last year, that's because she deserved it and she's my backbone and the reason why I'm loaded now.
I pray God bless every men with wonderful women, not gold diggers and oloshos

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nice one ...God bless our men
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Nazgul: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:

Nawa o....why won't i?
Ok o

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by fati2001(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
luminouz:
Lol.. And yet you changed ya moniker to male...

Hypocrisy is fati2001 grin
baby in man form showing himself out..
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Excuzeme: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Tabitha03:
There are some husbands that truly love their wives but can't afford to buy expensive gift for them. I pray God will continue to bless their hustle and give them good success in all they set their hands to do and also continue to sustain their marriage and most importantly deliver them from temptations.

Now, you got me thinking! Kudos, You are very thoughtful.
And l know you are right because l have seen Men like that.

Thing is, most Men are ready to remove their eyes for a good wife, it has always been so since creation.
But a Good wife is hard to find, whoever finds one, should know that the Lord is happy with him - Holy Bible
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by humilitypays(m): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lol....the way social media loud ordinary issues nowadays eh......more than 1 million Nigerian men buy cars for their wives na.....even their girlfriends.....me self don do mumu buy for ordinary girlfriend some years back lol.....its financial difficulty and unemployment that's making it look like Nigerian guys of today are stingy....they are not. most Naija guy would definitely buy their wife a powerful ride if they have the cash, but financial difficulty is real in Nigeria now...most guys are unemployed, those working are underpaid cry....it is Nigerian ladies that are usually wicked to Nigerian men; no matter how rich she is, she will never buy quality gift or car for her man, instead she will be broke shaming him and be looking for richer men to milk instead of spending on her broke man to become her dream man.

This is no news....one of my cousins who isn't even rich per se bought her fiance an SUV 2 days ago...was it on social media Several friends have bought more than 2 cars in a space of few years for their wives.....none made it to Social Media.

Nigerian ladies are the people that need to change and start to spend on their men......Nigerian men have been spending lavishly on Nigerian ladies since the days of Adam, and foreign ladies can attest to Nigerian guy's gifting spirit too....thats why they dont joke with Naija guys. Naija ladies wake up, stop being stingy towards your men......stop being arrogant to your men because you earn some peanut angry
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by fati2001(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Silentgroper:
U see d way she knelt down to thank d husband..

now that's a real woman.

she probably does in every other situation.

and yet you can never be like the man..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:

AMEN.
Lol ... U might need to undergo some cosmetic surgery b4 u get a husband like dz..

u better cut ur coat to ur size nd settle for one of those mallam that knocked u up.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by chapmanapr: 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
With an A$$ like that she's gonna get all she wants wink
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by luminouz(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2020

DAFUQ!!! shocked
My supernatural sister...so you can abuse me like this? grin
fati2001:

baby in man form showing himself out..
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
Just because he boughted a second hand manual car for his wife person no go hear word again. The car no even fine sef. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by fati2001(m): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
luminouz:
DAFUQ!!! shocked My supernatural sister...so you can abuse me like this? grin
okay fine sorry

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by luminouz(m): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:

okay fine sorry

wink
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by friday2011(m): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ahhh... Women grin

You enjoy them when God dey bless you steady to spoil them once in a while.

Like my wife ehnnn... She can be so happy when ever I give her surprises.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by luminouz(m): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Just because he boughted a second hand manual car for his wife person no go hear word again. The car no even fine sef. Mtcheeeeeew
Hater mudafvcker!!! grin
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by FashionCookie(f): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Like I'll always say, whether Nairaland alpha males(as they call themselves) like it or not, there are men out there ready to do anything for Nigerian ladies(Like they refer to us). Una go dey here dey read the news...if you guys Like, you can shout from now to 2023...E no touch ANYWHERE.
Many of una go cry sleep this night...opor!
Congrats ma'am...more keys. God bless the giver, may he not lack. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by RedPanthar: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
The type of husband I'm looking for,but richer than this one sha

Except you want write your own Bible o. Men are to do the finding not ladies. Go marry Zzor
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:

and yet you can never be like the man..
it's very easy to be that kind of man if d woman is worth it..

someone like u dat cant prepare ordinary tuwo 4 me, hw do u want to be dat kind of man
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Downey(f): 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
I need a romance man like this oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.