Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) (36967 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos / Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Digmygold: 7:16am On Dec 19, 2020
Silentgroper:
And why are u so butthurt abt it? If it's making ur life miserable, then why nt offer yours to him nd shut d bloody fvck up.

I can see you are pained by my comment. I am.not the cause of your unending poverty. Broke redpiller. Take your frustration to your village people. cheesy
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by fati2001(m): 7:17am On Dec 19, 2020
bewla:
this does not mean she won't sleep around if she does before

beware of the female poni

don't tag every female with the traits ur wife/gf is displaying
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by GIdiata(m): 7:54am On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=fati2001 post=97214525][/quote]

Ma'am!
Of everything I typed, yes men value respect more than everything else. Even those that don't deserve it value it grin
The other 2 most important are

*if he makes tough decisions that are Against yours. right or wrong are you sure you will be smart and emotionally intelligent enough not to accuse him of going contrary to yours because you are a "woman"? This mentality by Nigerian women is one of the biggest problems in marriage and d world at large. Even in work place and public places. talk to or act towards a lady d way she feels u are not supposed to or contradict her decision and the only thing that runs through her mind is "U DID IT BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN"

*are you ready not to be a nag? u see dis one, hmm even the children hates it wen mummy complains over everything. The moment she comes back from work the first thing is Complain

Personally i hate Nagging more than I hate the devil it self.
after sec School I stayed with my uncle who's wife is a nag. Though she wasn't a bad person, the Nagging attitude makes her seem bad because u can't satisfy her. U nag to the extent that if we are travelling den I her kids will wear earpiece in the car because she's going to Complain and nag over my uncle's mode of driving from the beginning to the end of the journey.

NO WOMAN WILL NAG AT ME N OUR UNBORN KIDS. I CAN TAKE ANYTHING BUT NAGGING
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by od501: 8:05am On Dec 19, 2020
fati2001:

you are still a kid... not every thing is about money in this life ( if money can buy another extra life ,bring back the death and the rest of deep issues in life then it's useless and meaningless).. ..

here are the behaviors

* love and respect

* commit and fulfill

*take first initiatives

* emotionally intelligent

*protect

*smart

* step up and take the tough decision

* straightforward

* talk to you as an equal..

NOTE : NO BE ONLY HE PARTNER HE GO SHOW THESE BEHAVIORS TO OOOH, BUT EVERYBODY HE MEET .

lemme stap ear.

Kid? Oh...yes I am, and when it comes to case of Nigerian gals, I don't intend to grow up, like, ever! Lwkm.... Niaja gaz...u people will never change...so una still dey use that line, that "money is not everything" shii?! As if u mean it, or even know what it means.

Lemme give u a $1 advise, is either u learn the ways of ur ancestors and quit calling it primitive, or study the ways of an average Ukrainian or Lithuanian gal. Argue with ur data! And by the way...I'm involved with the later. And stop replying plz can u? The deception is too annoying.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by fati2001(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2020
od501:

Kid? Oh...yes I am, and when it comes to case of Nigerian gals, I don't intend to grow up, like, ever! Lwkm.... Niaja gaz...u people will never change...so una still dey use that line, that "money is not everything" shii?! As if u mean it, or even know what it means.

Lemme give u a $1 advise, is either u learn the ways of ur ancestors and quit calling it primitive, or study the ways of an average Ukrainian or Lithuanian gal. Argue with ur data! And by the way...I'm involved with the later. And stop replying plz can u? The deception is too annoying.

u can save ur write up.... I can never find myself with Nigerian man as a life partner.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Longman8: 9:01am On Dec 19, 2020
God wey do am for you make HIM do am for us too.Biko
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2020
I like how she is suitably appreciative and shows the proper gratitude he deserves.

I hope she is equally dutiful in her other wifely tasks.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by pacespot(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2020
This idea of crying over material gift is mindbuggling.

If I want to give you money and you cry, I will cut it down to the size that will not make you cry kiss
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by DANIELKWAME: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2020
Zzor:
The type of husband I'm looking for,but richer than this one sha
u are funny

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Downey(f): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2020
luminouz:

I know you are a man behind this moniker. Your grammar sold you out.
Really?
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Downey(f): 10:57am On Dec 19, 2020
luminouz:

I know you are a man behind this moniker. Your grammar sold you out.
ode...you want me to be typing romantic words in the public domain platform?
Yes, l'm a grown up lady but I'm also a comrade.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Olaideolayemi(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=Zzor post=97208660] Nothing like materialistic ladies, we all have our wishes so do men, I don't know if I should be immaterialistic to make me a good lady[/quote.Not that you should be I materialist...but let it be moderate...Not to affect future needs and wants..
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by luminouz(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2020
Downey:
ode...you want me to be typing romantic words in the public domain platform?
Yes, l'm a grown up lady but I'm also a comrade.

Lol....got youuuuu
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
God blesses every male that values their wives.

Let the miserable red pillars go and cry while washing their oga wife's clothes.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:
I like how she is suitably appreciative and shows the proper gratitude he deserves.

I hope she is equally dutiful in her other wifely tasks.

Go and get a maid if you can afford it.

Slave
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
koyyes:

Go and get a maid if you can afford it.

Slave

Oh I have one. And a wife. And there is no reason for my maid to be suitable appreciative since I never bought her a car.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by cristy149: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
Zzor:
Such men don't do that, that's a kindhearted and generous man there, watch as how God will continue to bless him because of his good and kind gestures towards his wife
such men don't do what.. grin grin grin the only thing you can point out of this video is that the guy is rich, and prolly loves the girl.. but some people still beat their lovers.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Diamondplus1805(m): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
Better Gift
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by bewla(m): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
fati2001:

don't tag every female with the traits ur wife/gf is displaying
Not all but most
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by harmony75: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
great husband and wife more blessings in your marriage IJN �������
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by amordi: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
My woman deserve much more than this.....but where is the money?
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
virginprincess:
This is the real man i, zzor, and fati are talking about, my future hubby will surely do more than this for me, i know nairaland bitter and frustrated men will avoid this tread like a plauge. grin undecided grin.
HAPPY WOMAN . ASK URSELF IF U WOULD DESERVE THIS KIND GIFT WITH THIS UR ATTITUDE , OR STILL CNTINVE WITH SHILOH 2039.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by rickleye: 10:42pm On May 02, 2022
longetivity:
you go see am for pluto

Pluto that far - Its her Uranus ! lol
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by kunle75(m): 11:10pm On May 02, 2022
Made4naijaoeo:
Lady goes emotional on seeing husband's gift for her on her birthday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZOc2wjusZY

I guess she's crying because of the cost of maintaining the car later on.

Lol �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial / What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend / I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.