Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) (37021 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by johnhood(m): 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fahdiga:
Nice one from the husband. I hope she won't cheat on him in this life again
Again?
Have you caught her in the act before

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Freelane33(m): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Like the ones that have been coming your way ..... change your soap cool
fati2001:
this is real man....

not some of the bitter one's that lament and complain every minute here on nairaland.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by fati2001(m): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lol ... U might need to undergo some cosmetic surgery b4 u get a husband like dz..

u better cut ur coat to ur size nd settle for one of those mallam that knocked u up.

and you need to undergo brain transplant....

And you Don start your natural career wer they take swear for you in life...
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by uuzba(m): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
For those interested, Today is not my birthday.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by fati2001(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Freelane33:
Like the ones that have been coming your way ..... change your soap cool

I can't stoop so low for a Nigerian man to come my way.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by RedPanthar: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
FashionCookie:
Like I'll always say, whether Nairaland alpha males(as they call themselves) like it or not, there are men out there ready to do anything for Nigerian ladies(Like they refer to us). Una go dey here dey read the news...if you guys Like, you can shout from now to 2023...E no touch ANYWHERE.
Many of una go cry sleep this night...opor!
Congrats ma'am...more keys. God bless the giver, may he not lack. Amen.

Smh. You and opor. Na d day he marry am e gift am car tongue
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by fati2001(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Silentgroper:
it's very easy to be that kind of man if d woman is worth it..

trash, not someone like you ...because you don't worth it..
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by HelpYourself(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:

keep on reporting urself... bitter man.

Men you talk alot o

Shut up
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:

and you need to undergo brain transplant....

And you Don start your natural career wer they take swear for you in life...
Lol... Naso d thing touch u grin ..

bt na true i talk oo, seriously...
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by FashionCookie(f): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Excuzeme:

Words of Wisdom!

Forming Feminnazzi for your Husband will only earn you slaps and beatings (not that l support that, l would rather get rid of such cantankerous woman), like all those Oloshos and SlayMama-BabyMamas on Nairaland. grin grin

But a Woman that submits to her husband, treats him nice, remains 100% faithful, respects him and treats him like her King, will herself be elevated by that Husband, to the position of his Queen, spoilt day and night with Love and Gifts.

Its as simple as A,B,C, no shortcut. Not all these wayward ones that are hoping for something good, na dream dem dey dream
undecided grin

Na really feminazzi...Lol. Bros no reason am o, na those "wayward ones" dey get husbands pass now sef.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by fati2001(m): 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lol... Naso d thing touch u grin ..
bt na true i talk oo, seriously...
lame.... nothing can touch me....
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Ibfpleasant(m): 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
After I read almost all ladies comments, no one even wish she buys for her husband.. why do you always seeing men above yourself?? No be woman be CardiB??
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:

trash, not someone like you ...because you don't worth it..
You dnt knw me..
u should see me like a trophy, i'm d best thing you'd ever get. tongue
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by kenodrill: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
The type of husband I'm looking for,but richer than this one sha

Calm down.God said you will marry a Keke driver but 2years after the wedding he will be stupendously rich.so think twice madam embarassed
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by FashionCookie(f): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
RedPanthar:

Smh. You and opor. Na d day he marry am e gift am car tongue

Lolzzz...bottom line is, men will still do things for women no matter what. Na so d life be.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Burgerlomo: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
Congrat! Any good wifey deserves the best treatment on this earth from her man cool
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by fati2001(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Men you talk alot o
Shut up

one more time... bitter man.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by tnerro1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
This is how a rare, good woman should be treated.with that her waist, Na different styles go kill this guy this night grin
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by codedphyness(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=Zzor post=97203116]The type of husband I'm looking for,but richer than this one sha[/quote

how rich are you?
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Digmygold: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
Broke redpillers will all die reading this. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by fati2001(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
Silentgroper:
You dnt knw me.. u should see me like a trophy, i'm d best thing you'd ever get. tongue

totally hogwash, maybe you can try it on another woman.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:

lame.... nothing can touch me....
Lol... Fati, fati ... Why is it hard nt to bully u.. grin
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Digmygold: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
tnerro1:
This is how a rare, good woman should be treated.with that her waist, Na different styles go kill this guy this night grin

Very correct bro. Thank God you are not being influenced by Ubunja trash.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by BruncleZuma: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
virginprincess:
This is the real man i, zzor, and fati are talking about, my future hubby will surely do more than this for me, i know nairaland bitter and frustrated men will avoid this tread like a plauge. grin undecided grin.

Why wouldn't they when you've chased them away with your spelling errors.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by RedPanthar: 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
FashionCookie:

Lolzzz...bottom line is, men will still do things for women no matter what. Na so d life be.

My dear you think we hate ladies the way you described. So Tey you come put and say Nigerian ladies, that's how they refer to us. Damn I'm pained. You Don pinch me where e dey pain me. I dey come. Back make I go chemist this pain mentioned too much tongue
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by fati2001(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Digmygold:
Broke redpillers will all die reading this. cheesy

they are coming for you

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by od501: 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:

and uncle, you no count among them... nah who get high sense we dy look for ... no be to quote monikers up and down. and dy make mouth.

Hanti go hustle oo...keyematta no dey always work oo...lol. Even jeroma don get imitation oo..so, hustle your (if you can), so u look attractive to the right man. Forget keyematta, guys don get keyematta proof these days. And people like u are the exact reason I swore not to marry a Nigerian, and I thank god I kept to that promise, make una no go open NGO for ma head grin
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Mikepenny5(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
The type of husband I'm looking for,but richer than this one sha
Don’t grow old looking for already made man
The one you have now make him rich
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:

totally hogwash, maybe you can try it on another woman.
Dont get ur hopes up.. I was only playing with u..
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
wow it's not a bad thing 4 wives to buy 4 der husband
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ibfpleasant:
After I read almost all ladies comments, no one even wish she buys for her husband.. why do you always seeing men above yourself?? No be woman be CardiB??
abi ooo..
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by fati2001(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
od501:

Hanti go hustle oo...keyematta no dey always work oo...lol. Even jeroma don get imitation oo..so, hustle your (if you can), so u look attractive to the right man. Forget keyematta, guys don get keyematta proof these days. And people like u are the exact reason I swore not to marry a Nigerian, and I thank god I kept to that promise, make una no go open NGO for ma head grin

nah Wetin ur mom take catch ur dad Abi....

Abi nah now the juju wer ur girlfriend charm you dy clear for ur eyes ....wher you come dy tell the public *congrats for the deliverance *

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To A Stream In Village (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.