Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex (76030 Views)

Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape / My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
I have been saying this long time ago!! All this oloshos in the name of celebrities are all fakes!!
lol you mean I should stop wasting my time and start patronizing them? grin
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by JeffDWalter: 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
SmartyPants:

I sense a learned colleague here! Wonderfullly advanced argument, to which I say, yes indeed you are correct, but you would observe that I couched my argument in deliberately vague terms.

Of course, there is no offence known to law as "a close relative of rape" and therefore I never advanced that the man could be charged or sued, nor did I even argue that she was correct in misrepresenting what happened.

My argument is that what he actually did is not any better than what he was accused of doing. In nature and intent they are of similar character and the only escape for him is that prostitution is illegal.

I understand you very clearly now.
The man himself must have known that she cannot build a case against him, before he summoned the courage to do that.

Now, he enjoyed himself, although, others could argue that they both enjoyed the sex. cheesy
He did not pay for it, as we are made to believe.
Now, he could even get paid for, if he sues for slander and character assassination. cool

All and all, he wins. The Lady was not smart. In this kind of case, she would've taken "anything " and counted her losses.

Let's just hope this is the last we have heard about this case.
Peace out.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by buragidi(m): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
A contract is an agreement between two or more parties. It can either be written or verbal.
In this case, it was verbal.

I don't know your level of education, but you are obviously wrong on this. A contract is not just an agreement between two or more parties. It is A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT, ENFORCEABLE BY LAW.

For example, an agreement by two people to kidnap a child is indeed an agreement, but it is not enforceable by law because it is based on crime. THE SAME APPLIES TO AN AGREEMENT ON PAYMENT BETWEEN A PROSTITUTE AND THE ASHAWO MAN. Indeed, it is an agreement, but IT IS NOT A CONTRACT BECAUSE IT IS NOT ENFORCEABLE BY THE NIGERIAN LAW BECAUSE PROSTITUTION IS ILLEGAL IN NIGERIA.

Therefore, ALL CONTRACTS ARE AGREEMENTS, BUT NOT ALL AGREEMENTS ARE CONTRACTS.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
shaw2:
U dey mind all these yeye runs girls wey full naira land.
Everything in their head is how to run men down.
She is a singer for God's sake, great potential. Why not work on her career instead of following digitalized olosho
Lol because it pays more na have you forgotten some women get 1.2million per night in Lagos, Blood of Zachariah!!
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by jacoik(m): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bettykeys:
She is truly Olosho looking for a maga but never knew she would end up as maga

That thing use to pain truly especially d way that guy was emphasizing on the sweetness of d toto grin

He really drilled d toto mercilessly.

That part pain me too
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u don mad finish oooooo grin
Bettykeys:

That thing use to pain truly especially d way that guy was emphasizing on the sweetness of d toto grin

That part pain me too
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u don mad finish oooooo

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
[s]
buragidi:

I don't know your level of education, but you are obviously wrong on this. A contract is not just an agreement between two or more parties. It is A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT, ENFORCEABLE BY LAW.

For example, an agreement by two people to kidnap a child is indeed an agreement, but it is not enforceable by law because it is based on crime. THE SAME APPLIES TO AN AGREEMENT ON PAYMENT BETWEEN A PROSTITUTE AND THE ASHAWO MAN. Indeed, it is an agreement, but IT IS NOT A CONTRACT BECAUSE IT IS NOT ENFORCEABLE BY THE NIGERIAN LAW BECAUSE PROSTITUTION IS ILLEGAL IN NIGERIA.

Therefore, ALL CONTRACTS ARE AGREEMENTS, BUT NOT ALL AGREEMENTS ARE CONTRACTS.
[/s]
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by jacoik(m): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
And the man too sued for breaching a contract.
written contract or unwritten?
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Healthquest: 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Codes151:
why didn’t he just pay.
It’s agreement.
so dat justify the call for rape ?
Many Av died because of dis?
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
she went for board meeting in the middle of the night grin grin
grin grin wickedness
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by youngreezy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bettykeys:

That part pain me too
funniest shit I have ever seen
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
Saimeritus:
I
You be Olosho?
Man which kind question be this grin
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by jayworld15(m): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
karkinase:

grin @ dumbpant

I’ve been opening page by page, and to tell you this: nairaland will never disappoint. I can’t stop laughing. The comments are comical, fantabulous, hilarious and antagonistic

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by buragidi(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
BRATISLAVA:
Hi

Seems you have never heard of a verbal contract. She can argue that she's not a prostitute and just a girl he promised money to in exchange for sex.

By definition, prostitution is the practice of exchange of cash for sex.

Once a girl agreed that she offered sex in expectation of cash promised. She inadvertently agrees she is a prostitute, which is illegal in Nigeria. Therefore, the claim of verbal contract cannot stand because you cannot build something on nothing (Ex nihili, nihili fit).

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
dairykidd:
Lol.. i no talk am? Lefulefu show ooo grin
bro i no dey surprised by this revelation grin grin grin grin grin
yesterday when i see the story i just knew instantly that this is a lady who is angry cos the money d guy promised her if she slept with him its either the guy didnt pay the complete amount or he didnt pay at all hence she got mad and used rape as the last option grin.she no even get sense grin.she suppose reason with the guy and appeal to his sense of reasoning and maybe the guy would then give her the money instead of threatning him grin.Make those wey dey defend her saying she was rape come and defend her now grin grin grin.Some of these girls ehn its wise u use sense with them.It was even her own hotel room grin
chai she is using her own hotel room for prostituition grin.I just pity the mumu who is dating her grin

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
nanauju:
Some ladies dey fall other babes hand sha.

By the way sex business has its own risk like other businesses. You may gain all today and lose all tomorrow. Just count your loses and move on. If he didn't pay you completely after sex, collect the one you see, get angry if you like, but make sure you restrategize next time so you don't have same issues. This rule applies for all businesses.

The one thing the society won't take from you is if accuse someone of rape because he didn't pay you enough money for the sexual business you both had. No, we won't take that rubbish, lest people start taking the actual rape victims less seriously.
If you are not happy with the amount he gave you, why don't you go do a more dignifying business and earn what will make you happy.

Rubbish
So True! My concern is now people will not taking rape victims very serious, this is really bad
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by jacoik(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Telling someone u will transfer money and later didn't means fake. lie, evil.
who be dis one sef. ooohh I forget say na ur sister dem Bleep dats y u dey para like dis
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by buragidi(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
[s][/s]

Ignorance is embarrassing, but could be excused, arrogance is a killer. When you now celebrate arrogance of Ignorance, you are doomed.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Why do men always do this fake transfer thing?

Modified: Lalasticlala Mynd44, Seun
Nairaland boys are calling me a prostitute on this thread for speaking my mind. I hope you do the needful.
ladies also make use of the fake transfer thing as well.did u not see a thread some days ago where a young girl was caught at a boutique doing a fake transfer of 150k over some wigs and clothes she bought?
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
Exodora:
This is how we will lose this guy .
If I tell you where and what some of these girls do and where they go , I don't think anybody would want to act stupid with them.
If he promised to pay he should just pay cause if she do anything it will definitely catch him.
People should stop playing with their lives .
The way people die this days don't know if am the only one that is bothered .

Please abeg tell us small let's know,
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
fake moaning and screaming
lol women get wahala I swear you mean a woman can be shouting and moaning and all its a lie?
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
lefulefu:
ladies also make use of the fake transfer thing as well.did u not see a thread some days ago where a young girl was caught at a boutique doing a fake transfer of 150k over some wigs and clothes she bought?
I don't mean that kind of fake. I mean promise and fail.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by jacoik(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
DukeJoe17:

Thought you have purposefully skipped this thread.
I was about dragging you like a tiger head generator.
This is the the same person you were defending base on your gender base gullibility.
Hide your face pussy.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u dey heartless oooo. see as u finished dat thing call gal with one stone
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by AuroraB(f): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
Singer during the day. Olosho at night.

Today's lesson....No olosho is above fake transfer.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
humilitypays:
Most female celebrities are broke, they are not making enough money from their entertainment skits, most the wealth and luxury life you see them flash online are proceeds of sleeping with male moneybags, especially political figures and business tycoons.

Don't let their luxury life showoff on social media deceive you. I speak as an insider cool
Lol tell us your experience na, grin
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
I don't mean that kind of fake. I mean promise and fail.
if she carries such accusation in court that the guy promised and failed to pay her money over sex transanction the judge will throw out the case.prostitution is not legal in nigeria
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Emeraldgreene(f): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
Let's know ur specialty.So the right customers can approach you,and u tell them pay before service or should I say money for hand back for ground..Since u have chosen that path of a man must have sex with u before u can even feed urself.You are shameless to come on social media,weeping,teying to manipulate with ur tears.

You will get no sympathy from me.you put urself in a position to be insulted.U are not blind, crippled or disabled,learn to work with ur hands in a dignified job! This generation is more than corrupt,depraved and perverted,it's sickening.Where are d younger Mandela's,Okonjo Iwealas, the Akunyilis, the Merkels of our generation?

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
duality:
Humm.. the girl market don blow.

Some men go just dey arrange to get their own share of the advertised toto.

grin grin
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by authority2006(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
Healthquest:
Lol fp
The guy even take video join...
Dat guy too smart... E finish d idiot once n for all.. Ashawo

But he wasn't being humane and fair to the lady in question. Why would he refuse to settle her?

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by LoudLord(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
lol auntie Queenie got scammed
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by LoudLord(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
Healthquest:
Lol fp The guy even take video join... Dat guy too smart... E finish d idiot once n for all.. Ashawo
No loud am baba
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by demmymoney(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
efficiencie:

This is not even theft. In theft you take what legally belongs to a person without their consent but this is prostitution. The lady offered what was illegal to offer in exchange for monetary reward that wasn't forthcoming...

Exactly
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
humilitypays:
Hahahahahahaha she just De remember how Dokita Okafor abi Obi take hammer her from the back like Horse without paying her a dime which makes her feel really suicidal, that thing can pain ladies eh, u fvck them like a por'nstar and at the end they didn't get money or love or marriage assurance, it can pain ladies eh grin grin
Lol but you can still pay a lady 1million for a pekus that a gate man is chopping free, when a good guy want to patronize it they don't give him, but one weed guy they chop for free and still beat her on top.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.