Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex (76025 Views)

Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape / My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by kiddkash(m): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
lefulefu:
forget that thing..she can still get a man to marry her
I hope so
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by cloud(m): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
And the man too sued for breaching a contract.
what contract? Is there a document to that effect?

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Codes151(m): 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
Healthquest:
so dat justify the call for rape ?
Many Av died because of dis?
he took advantage
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Babinski: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
Singer during the day. Olosho at night.

Today's lesson....No olosho is above fake transfer.

Fake transfer is a crime nonetheless. The spoiler is the illegality of the transaction. The guy too is a shameless individual. Scamming ladies up and down with fake transfers in exchange for sex.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
400billionman:
Both of them are clout chasers.

The guy and girl are both liars. He came online to claim he gave her N100k remaining N100k.

Who pays olosho N200k in Abuja ? Abuja olosho cheap reach N2k.

He didn't pay that girl at all. That's why the lady is acting hysterical.

He didnt he paid....he said he did a fake transfer alert....watch d video again
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by udomma1005(m): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Why do men always do this fake transfer thing?
Yeah, men do and will keep doing this transfer thing because they(guys) are "wising-up"
It's not fair to pay for fake things (lashes, silicone breest grin, bum pads tongue wigs) with real currency

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by udomma1005(m): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Okay pocket attorney, could you present the signed "toto" contract papers to the view of this honorable court & possibly to be registered as an exhibit, please?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by DMerciful(m): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
When you're in a hole, stop digging!
SmartyPants:

Hence my use of similie...a close relative of something is not the same as being that same thing.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Susily(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
Dcaliphate:

The man just confessed to agreement to pay 200k on video. He can go in for breach of contract.

Suing for breach of contract and suing for false rape accusation, which one is more weighty

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Leo588(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
That's a big scam.
The lady na ashawo the guy na Yahoo. That's all.

So all these fine girls we see are olosh?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by DonX001: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
Psych412:
you even have time to quote her sef.

some ladies are embarrassment to female genders
Lol, apparently some ladies have more sense than others.
How you doing?
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by JeffDWalter: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
authority2006:

He didn't win. He himself didn't want the girl to go public but the lady did anyway. People have seen his face and they now know who he is. It's a lose-lose situation for both of them. That guy must have been doing that for a long time, this lady just blown his ass

I guess each has his level compression and perception about the whole saga. Because, it looks to me like the man deliberately provoked her to more anger with his "the toto sweet and I no wan lose am" comments. I could be wrong though.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by idinc(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
The detective part of me initiated a bank transfer to see if that account details actually belong to Queency, guess what? it does.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by DMerciful(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
Some people are ignorant and take pride in their ignorance. The Op is clearly ignorant and insufferable
buragidi:

Ignorance is embarrassing, but could be excused, arrogance is a killer. When you now celebrate arrogance of Ignorance, you are doomed.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
lefulefu:
na dat one even tire me grin
na she pay for the room grin
d guy come smash her in a room she payed with her own money grin
could be cos the guy is a medical doctor make her loose guard and allow the guy do whatever he wants to do with her body judging say asper as the guy na doctor he will honour his own end and pay her the cash she wants cheesy
Many ladies not all sha sorry to say dem dey do runz part time join their normal work and that is why u as a guy if u have a girlfriend or fiancee and u notice she is always on phone or whatsap talking with different men u should be very alert grin.dats one of the dead give away of a veteran runzgirl..they are always talking to different strange men on phone.
The girl u might love so dearly might be an under cover runzgirl and the endless trips she does to abuja or other places and tells u na business trips might be her runz work grin.So guys should try and be observant with the type of ladies they date cheesy.
My brother especially for this lagos 7 out of 10 babes na runz... Since i relocated almost 2 years now na wetin i dey observe everywhere and i thought Abuja was bad, now i no even know which one worse pass. No matter their work runz go dey side because of bills or greed to live flamboyantly. Na serious matter bro. If i siddon dey reason am e dey tire me
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by goodheart02(m): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:

Sued for breach of consensual sex contract?? And what does that mean anyways?? Was any document signed?? C'mon dearie, I was thinking u were smarter than this
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by pacespot(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
She said she is suicidal because of unpaid sex undecided, let her die now. Olosho
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Verysmart101: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
grin grin grin grin grin grin ashawo contract baaaa? Is ashawoba registered business in Nigeria,where is her ashawo id card or registration number? Can she boldly stand infront of her family and tell them shes a commercial ashawo worker? Get sense joor

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lol if the guy na good guy he will have paid her the money and even add more, but no dey prefer to give bad boys and street boys pekus, and later bad boys scam and even exposed them oloshi
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by lastclaire4(f): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
Healthquest:
Lol fp
The guy even take video join...
Dat guy too smart... E finish d idiot once n for all.. Ashawo

People should avoid some nonsense in life. Why will you sleep with a girl you know does that for a living and not pay her? People should be careful.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
dairykidd:

My brother especially for this lagos 7 out of 10 babes na runz... Since i relocated almost 2 years now na wetin i dey observe everywhere and i thought Abuja was bad, now i no even know which one worse pass. No matter their work runz go dey side because of bills or greed to live flamboyantly. Na serious matter bro. If i siddon dey reason am e dey tire me
Its mainly greed not bills dat make them to do the runz.dem want to shine and slay their fellow counterparts cheesy.see ehn many of these ladies wey get introduced into runz in their university days carry on with the runz even wen dem don get job and when even married sef.dem no ever retire for the thing cheesy.anyway its easy to know a runzgirl and pick her out even if she dey do the stuff on code grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by lastclaire4(f): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
authority2006:

He didn't win. He himself didn't want the girl to go public but the lady did anyway. People have seen his face and they now know who he is. It's a lose-lose situation for both of them. That guy must have been doing that for a long time, this lady just blown his ass

Exactly. What is a responsible person doing with such person.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by tollyboy5(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Agreement ke! Are you in primary sch? Did they sign agreement?
Most professional olosho collect advance payment.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
lefulefu:
Its mainly greed not bills dat make them to do the runz.dem want to shine and slay their fellow counterparts cheesy.see ehn many of these ladies wey get introduced into runz in their university days carry on with the runz even wen dem don get job and when even married sef.dem no ever retire for the thing cheesy.anyway its easy to know a runzgirl and pick her out even if she dey do the stuff on code grin
True

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by hashtagged(m): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Why do men always do this fake transfer thing?

Modified: Lalasticlala Mynd44, Seun
Nairaland boys are calling me a prostitute on this thread for speaking my mind. I hope you do the needful.

Anyone that would call a lady in this situation a prostitute is a big goat. Just pay what you guys agreed is it hard, after chopping clean you no wan pay undecided .

But that false rape accusation was not fair at all she supposed go jail for this kind think. She should have just said the guy nor wan pay instead of lying like this, rape is a serious crime. This is why I can never in my life believe a lady who said she was raped. Never they are all liars
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Daphilly(m): 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
You agreed to meet a man and you both had sex he didn't pay well or did not pay at all. You are here saying you need justice, please justice for what? Are you whining us ni? Don't you enjoy it when you are both doing it? Abeg don't disturb the public go and settle your issues cos we were not there when you are enjoying the gbola.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by harmony75: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
Zzor:
What a shame,shior.The way people are having sex up and down, is it no longer a sin?
so shameful marrieds, singles living a very dirty and disgusting lives nawadays �
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by digitalcare: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
I think it's high time people know difference between rape and sex with benefit,that someone failed to pay agreed amount doesn't mean there's rape.i will call it breach of contract and the contract terminate thereof.
If you read through the duo chat ,you will find out there was deal between the two.
So,it was consensual sex plus benefit and not rape Mbok.

This your crocodile tear ain't go anywhere, because paying the required amount meant he didn't rape again.

This just an enjoyable sex......
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by SmartyPants(m): 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
DMerciful:
When you're in a hole, stop digging!

Not my fault you can't understand a fairly simple concept.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Sponsor222(m): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
All these stupid naija babes
This one don cast her self

Clout chasers
Mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.