Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex (76103 Views)

Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape / My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by DarkJeddi(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
And the man too sued for breaching a contract.
An illegal contract is null and void,ab initio..
You can't sue an assassin for default in a murder for hire contract.. shocked
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by sonofElElyon: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sex for money is an illegal contract which can not be enforced but he did commit a crime by sending a cloned counterfeit transfer. In this case, it's only a criminal wrong against the State and not against the girl whose contract with him is an illegal immoral contract

sapphiere:

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by masui(m): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
grin

Ashawoo thread don tire me to read.

Make she just collect her L in peace.

Everyday no be Christmas.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
luminouz:

Breach of contract with a prostitute grin....

You make me laugh oooo
the lady no even agree she be prostitute cheesy.she say be singer grin
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by King44(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
what contract, written or unwritten? If it was an unwritten one then tell me how many people can bear her witness.

False rape accusation should be a crime.

The guy played smart on her sweet punanie aka kpekus.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Psych412(f): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
DonX001:
Lol, apparently some ladies have more sense than others. How you doing?
I'm good

and you
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Trueteller0147: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
Which contract? Is prostitution now legal?
sapphiere:
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by sonofElElyon: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
O wrong nawu.. Someone should advise this doctor.. this kind of life is bad o..
Spending money anyhow because of sex.. epe Lele yi o! Go get married and stay faithful to your spouse..

sapphiere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ace63Q8Hn60
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by King44(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
Codes151:
he took advantage
They both took advantage of themselves but one was smarter than the other, shey she nor enjoy am tell me?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
Praktikals:
So true. But the girl really suffered. She travelled to Abuja, booked a room for over #100k, only for her to get a fake alert.
she suppose ask her fellow colleagues in the trade if its the women who pay for the lodging or the customers cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by masui(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Lol because it pays more na have you forgotten some women get 1.2million per night in Lagos, Blood of Zachariah!!

shocked shocked

Blood of bubu.

1.2million, tax free.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by King44(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
lastclaire4:

People should avoid some nonsense in life. Why will you sleep with a girl you know does that for a living and not pay her? People should be careful.
No be every time business dey bring profit sometimes you incurs loses or even sell on credit.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by King44(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
masui:

shocked shocked

Blood of bubu.

1.2million, tax free.
shocked shocked okoko!!!
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by ringi82(m): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
There's a video showing the man admitting to an agreement of such. That video is evidence.
Is prostitution legal in Nigeria?? That contract is void ab initio.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
dvkot:
You all should stop being ignorant... He sent her N100k already probably maybe not up to what she demanded she asked for $1000... Tomorrow now she will come online and post car and say its through music she got it. 70% of your actress are runs girls
many of them in music and acting plus the social media influencers na runz a number of them dey do
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by ford101: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
a verbal agreement holds no ground legally in any state in Nigeria.
sapphiere:
Go read up the meaning of the word "contract".
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by lookingfly: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
She chop free sweet D and still want to chop free money grin cheesy
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Tonitoniton(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
A singer with ashawo side hustle is trying to collect her balance of previous sin committed. She is not even happy she didnt die in the act and land in hell fire.

This type dont have any parental influence. What a shame to her family!?
These are a disgrace to woman hood.

And for u so called doctor, I know u are into some thing else other than sex, u are on a mission. But, ur cup go soon full
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by dvkot(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
lefulefu:
many of them in music and acting plus the social media influencers na runz a number of them dey do
i swear bro.. Which music is this one singing
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
dvkot:
i swear bro.. Which music is this one singing
i check youtube grin i no even see any song grin.Its just the same way some ladies claim to be nollywood actresses.These days if a lady tells u ohh she is an actress or a singer or into showbiz what is is telling u indriectly that she is into runz.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by vikstandon(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
The Benna of a girl would do well as an actress.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Lol they say bird of the same feather....
Its a good thing when irresponsible men hook up with runzgirls cheesy. at least doing such would make them leave the innocent folks alone who are looking for genuine relationship cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by BRATISLAVA: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
buragidi:

By definition, prostitution is the practice of exchange of cash for sex.

Once a girl agreed that she offered sex in expectation of cash promised. She inadvertently agrees she is a prostitute, which is illegal in Nigeria. Therefore, the claim of verbal contract cannot stand because you cannot build something on nothing (Ex nihili, nihili fit).

The exchange of cash for sex is not always prostitution. I'm not going to give the long argument for that.

The man is equally in fault of the law, by soliciting prostitutes, if we follow you on that. The verbal contact will stand, as it does in other circumstances. That is where trust comes in. The man has evidence in his posts that he was to have paid her and he didn't.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by BRATISLAVA: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
BigND:

A promise of sex in exchange for money is PROSTITUTION; it’s not about arguments

So all men would be arrested for patronizing prostitutes?
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Some ladies are embarrassing.
The future is female? Not tongue
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
I don't mean that kind of fake. I mean promise and fail.
Lol, why did you deactivate your other account?
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Blackdisciple(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Well based on the convo that ain't rape issue

then no one can help her , had it been he paid her she wouldn't have frame him

which means no rape.

so madam white queen em go chop be say em done chop , just as he said make una talk at least after talking cash will come out and he will chop again
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
Smart man cheesy, she even calls her self an artist. what a pity
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
no wonder female actresses and singers are so successful..... so na low-key olosho dem be.... lol $1k pvssy hawkers
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Kalatium(m): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Its not neccessary.

Is just like a case where a guy pays a lady money and she ran away without giving sex that was agreed.

The guy has no right to take laws into his hands and kill her. So is the case here.

She has no right to accuse him falsely of rape.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Exodora: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Please abeg tell us small let's know,
People pay these days to read others write up , nothing is ever free in this country .
And again stop begging you are not a begger.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Dcaliphate(m): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
Susily:

Suing for breach of contract and suing for false rape accusation, which one is more weighty
Alexis Texas' butt

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) / Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.