Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Is There Education For Female 'simps' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Education For Female 'simps' (3352 Views)

Female Simps Get In Here / How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? / Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by Kapilta(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2020
tobechi74:
The society encourages women to be a simp while encouraging men to be Alpha.

A woman simp is seen as a good wife material
An alpha woman, hardly gets married. Men avoid her like a plague. Men love to be in control and Alpha female cannot be controlled.

Many feminist have some alpha trait , They marry late.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/08/the-monster-we-feed/

Alpha female ko, alfa female ni.

1 Like

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by Kapilta(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2020
demmymoney:

No man disrespects a submissive woman, unless the man is a fool.
Submission comes with loyalty and respect
yinmu

1 Like

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by purples25(f): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2020
virginprincess:
I have a friend who behaves somehow, i don't know if this is the definition of a female simps, this my babe is dating a very toxic guy, the guy is so rude, pompous and mannerless, he insult and beat this girl at will, the worst part is that he doesn't spend on this girl, instead it is the other way round yet my friend still worship and adores him just because he is good looking and with the mentality that he would change one day, pls is this the definition of a female simp or am the one not getting it.

Yes girl, that is it.

Sorry about your friend though. Hope she gets out of it soon.
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by demmymoney(m): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2020
Kapilta:
yinmu

Facts dude
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by virginprincess(f): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2020
purples25:

Yes girl, that is it.

Sorry about your friend though. Hope she gets out of it soon.
Hmmmmm, thought as much, the problem of my friend is that she thinks she can change this guy which is not possible, seriously faith needs to view this topic.

1 Like

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by purples25(f): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2020
virginprincess:
Hmmmmm, thought as much, the problem of my friend is that she thinks she can change this guy which is not possible, seriously faith needs to view this topic.

Yeah its the feeling that one can force love. That if you do everything right, the person you love will love you. That's the mistake because love can never be forced.

Love is a person's choice. Nothing another person does or says can make it happen.
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by oluwa5418: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
:Let's see what you have to say.In due time hun, in due time
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by ubunja(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

The movement should not be to unsimp them but to enlighten them that sex is not all that men seek. They should not be a burden to him, they must also be hardworking,smart and always profer solution first instead of always complaining and blaming the man at any small mistake.
all begins with female simps closing their legs the way it begins with male simps closing their wallets. That's why even my own writings had to start there: Close legs. The Game really starts changing from there. Everything you can teach a woman must begin with her taking sex off the table. I think my writeup "Ice Queen Cash Queen", will be the final work on this no-sex theme before I move over to other aspects of unsimping women.

@Op hope you tagged me sooner.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by Scientists(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
ubunja:
all begins with female simps closing their legs the way it begins with male simps closing their wallets. That's why even my own writings had to start there: Close legs. The Game really starts changing from there. Everything you can teach a woman must begin with her taking sex off the table. I think my writeup "Ice Queen Cash Queen", will be the final work on this no-sex theme before I move over to other aspects of unsimping women.

Thank you. I like reading your write-up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by ubunja(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
purples25:

The problem is not being submissive.

The problem is where girls are submissive for years but don't get appreciated, nor married. Or anything. Still they cling to the man like a last resort.

That is the problem.
it's about being submissive to the right man. Too many women are "throwing pearls to the swine". Submission, as part of femininity, gets you through the door. After that "game" has to kick in. Namely making the man spend on you to take you seriously. Etc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by purples25(f): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
ubunja:
it's about being submissive to the right man. Too many women are "throwing pearls to the swine". Submission, as part of femininity, gets you through the door. After that "game" has to kick in. Namely making the man spend on you to take you seriously. Etc.

Solid points. Thanks.
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by cristy149: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
demmymoney:
Submission doesn't equate to being a female simp

A woman who knows and understands her femininity won't find it hard to settle down with a MAN

Only women who think they are equal to men end up hitting the wall without having tangible relationships with men and always end up with 15 dogs and cats to replace 4 not having children
these girls you describe are full in on reddit
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by TSBO: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
purples25:

Points taken. There need to be more females teaching stuff about how to get it right too. Thanks.

That will be great, but trust me, listen to the guys more.

1 Like

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
Female simps are called, pick-me-shas, Barbara the builders and fix it felicias. We cannot help them unless they want to change. When the student is ready, the master will appear.
purples25:
Good Morning.

Some women amongst us are extremely docile and emotional. It is always the case of chasing after men rather than the popular story of guys chasing after ladies, for them.

Some are simply just doormats. To add insult to injury, when they come out for help, they are heavily insulted by the other gender. Even when they ask for advice politely.

These are not your usual. These are :

-Nothing after seven years of 'faithfulness and paying the bills' type.

-Perfectly nice and good and for everything he wants, but trampled on and labelled as stupid and clingy type.

-The kind that the boyfriend has to bat away with a stick, literally. Ride or die abi ride and die types.

Anyone can drop suggestions here about what can be done about this. I think there should be more pointers to help over submissive women, just like how men have helped and raised over submissive men from the dust.

Women, lets help each other. Contributions on how a woman suffering from men due to her over submissive , 'simping' behavior, will be appreciated.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
purples25:

Points taken. There need to be more females teaching stuff about how to get it right too. Thanks.
Doing it on a forum such as nairaland is dangerous. For safety reasons.

1 Like

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by purples25(f): 12:16am On Dec 20, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Doing it on a forum such as nairaland is dangerous. For safety reasons.

Haha, i can understand. Truly dangerous.
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by purples25(f): 12:17am On Dec 20, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Female simps are called, pick-me-shas, Barbara the builders and fix it felicias. We cannot help them unless they want to change. When the student is ready, the master will appear.

Well that sums it up, pretty much.

1 Like

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by purples25(f): 12:19am On Dec 20, 2020
ubunja:

Yeah, plus this is really great for the ladies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
There Is, If Only Dey Are Ready Or Willing To Accept It.

1 Like

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by purples25(f): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Truvel:
There Is, If Only Dey Are Ready Or Willing To Accept It.

Yeah started seeing some.
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by Rafeeki: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Never seen a female simp ever
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by Fiscus105(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
I have a friend who behaves somehow, i don't know if this is the definition of a female simps, this my babe is dating a very toxic guy, the guy is so rude, pompous and mannerless, he insult and beat this girl at will, the worst part is that he doesn't spend on this girl, instead it is the other way round yet my friend still worship and adores him just because he is good looking and with the mentality that he would change one day, pls is this the definition of a female simp or am the one not getting it.

75% of ladies have this type of problems,mentality of tall and handsome guy they crazy and worship such guys at detriment of their own marrital issues, when they pass their peak, they start praying from one mountain to another.

Outward appearance not supposed to be 1st-3rd consideration when choosing partners, guy or girl
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
purples25:

Yeah started seeing some.
I Av Given Some B4. One Of Dem Is Dat, She Should Be Financial Independent(don't Let Him Do Everything 4 U) Dis Doesn't Mean Dat U Shouldn't Receive Gifts/money 4rm Dem When Dey Willingly Do So. 2ndly, Don't Support Any Man Financially, Who Is Lazy Or Who Has Refused To Get A Job Or Work.

1 Like

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by SATANNIST: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
i was wodering too. cos i dont get all this simp shit.
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by purples25(f): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Truvel:
I Av Given Some B4. One Of Dem Is Dat, She Should Be Financial Independent(don't Let Him Do Everything 4 U) Dis Doesn't Mean Dat U Shouldn't Receive Gifts/money 4rm Dem When Dey Willingly Do So. 2ndly, Don't Support Any Man Financially, Who Is Lazy Or Who Has Refused To Get A Job Or Work.

Good point.
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by purples25(f): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
SATANNIST:
i was wodering too. cos i dont get all this simp shit.

Lol, how's life in hell?
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by SATANNIST: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
purples25:

Lol, how's life in hell?
too much money and pussies. if you got a sweet pussy i can invite you now to come experience what the satans life is like wink
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by purples25(f): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
SATANNIST:
too much money and pussies. if you got a sweet pussy i can invite you now to come experience what the satans life is like wink

Thanks, but I'm not ready to visit. cheesy

Enjoy. At least you guys won't get cold.
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by SATANNIST: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
purples25:

Thanks, but I'm not ready to visit. cheesy

Enjoy. At least you guys won't get cold.
the hell here is cold. bible says the botomless pit will be open later. t is not open now
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by purples25(f): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
SATANNIST:
the hell here is cold. bible says the botomless pit will be open later. t is not open now

Haha, hope you guys had a new years eve party. When I'm not busy, perhaps I will think of visiting.
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by SATANNIST: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
purples25:

Haha, hope you guys had a new years eve party. When I'm not busy, perhaps I will think of visiting.
u are aways welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why / Resolved. / A World Witout Women Wud B So Intresting. ( Esspecialy Nija Babes )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.