Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! (2645 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself / Abeg See What I Bought For N800 (PIX) / Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Zzor:
You are kind of right except the orgasm aspect,please would you help me in that regard?

You have now said what the real problem is grin
Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by Tunde835(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Zzor:
What is the one typing, trash trash trash
He's typing d truth, d pure truth; nd i know its true wit d way u ar insulting him because u dont want men to know d truth

1 Like

Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by LadyTianna(f): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nwaotu10:

Ever heard of redpills? Majority of niggaz are on it now.

I'm sure giving girls money, attention and validation would equally stop.

I ain't gonna give you attention again.
Hahahahaha dude its impossible for even a quarter of Nigerian men to become red pillers. Y'all are a minority and will always be. Ask U.bun.ja
There are men who just enjoy spending money on their women. I have come across guys like that. Generosity is in their blood cheesy
Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by endsarrrs(f): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hia!! angry
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
You don't need to be married before you can get toto grin
dem take toto do you dis dauda. . .mtcheeew nonsense and alinco
Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by coolsegun2002: 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
LadyTianna:

Hahahahaha dude its impossible for even a quarter of Nigerian men to become red pillers. Y'all are a minority and will always be. Ask U.bun.ja
There are men who just enjoy spending money on their women. I have come across guys like that. Generosity is in their blood cheesy

don't be surprised..
.many years ago...the women we have were gentle, chaste and not financial driven...now you can hardly find a girl that will date a man that won't spend money on her...
the media is very influential...and the economy isn't making matters easy...so, is it possible for most guys to become redpillers?? 100% possible...of course there will still be few men who will feel money can buy them love..

1 Like

Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by CastingCrowns(f): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
are u guys not tired of this useless over flogged topic?.. the world has changed, no one has time for all this unimportant rubbish anymore.
Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by Mide3367: 12:53am On Dec 20, 2020
spice123:

For the fact that your English grammar is poor is enough for a girl not to marry you. You don't deserve it. CASE CLOSED!
check my blog Olumidetravel..com and see pure grammar there. Who grammar help? Girls want your money. Moreover u are still dreaming of marriage. Hmmm
Re: Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! by Dufil(m): 7:32am On Dec 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Even Idiots wey never fit feed themselves go come here type rubbish.

The true psychological fact I've observed is, Most men who rant about marriages come from Broken Homes, Abusive Homes.

You can't come from a loving background and be filled with such idiotic notion.
I do deliveries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Turned Into P0rn Arena As Pastor, Junior Pastors Share And Ch0p Members / Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player / Girls Are Turning More Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.