Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (862996 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ericksen(m): 7:01am On Apr 16, 2021
I know this has been shared like a zillion times, but a friend needs it. Can someone help me with a sample of this? Evidence that the Previous Education medium was in English
Thanks you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by IboBoyNuel(m): 7:06am On Apr 16, 2021
Wifefo88:
Heyy guys...

Anybody traveling to Toronto on the 23rd of this month?

21st here

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 7:07am On Apr 16, 2021
ericksen:
I know this has been shared like a zillion times, but a friend needs it. Can someone help me with a sample of this? Evidence that the Previous Education medium was in English
Thanks you
See here

Sample of a LETTER OF CONFIRMATION OF PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE from a school a student graduated from
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/639#96713079
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by dayjeee(m): 7:09am On Apr 16, 2021
Good morning all.
For those that want to do MBS in FCMB and you are in lagos, I can assist.

Please I have a question, i have an enrollment date of may 2022, and i include adding my spouce to my application. The wedding is probably going to be coming up next year Jan. But waiting till then to start visa application might be late considering the 20weeks provessing time.
The question is, if I start application as a single person probably in October this year, can i still add her when we get married in January??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 7:14am On Apr 16, 2021
HorlarJP:

Hello bro, her medicals has been updated to passed!
So what next?... she did the medical Feb 9 and since then no response from IRCC (over 2 months ago)

Alright, good

Did she submit her Application via the NSE route or via the Normal/Regular Route?

When is her school resuming?

The medical she did, was it an UPFRONT medical or she got a Medical Request?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ericksen(m): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2021
Thank you.
Lekiboboe:

See here

Sample of a LETTER OF CONFIRMATION OF PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE from a school a student graduated from
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/639#96713079

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by sleekcheek: 8:20am On Apr 16, 2021
Hello house, if there is anyone traveling to Canada via Montreal on the 23rd of May and needs a travel buddy kindly message me let's link up. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2021
Onweke:

I applied via GCMSBUDDY since March 10th. I got the Notes yesterday April 15th.

It will end in Praise.

This GCMS online is really getting on my nerves.
They keep telling me they haven’t received any response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by LadyBlaq: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2021
LadyBlaq:
Hello house.

I can't open or download the IMM1294 and IMM5645 on my laptop. I have updated my Adobe to the latest version but it's still showing " Please wait...If this message is not eventually..."

What other option do I have please?
Hello house, please help me with this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2021
Naijaforeigner:

As per textbooks, not too sure if the ones I used in 2019 will still be relevant in 2021.

I will respond to your mail.

Awwn, thank you so much.
Even if it's not yours, any guidance will go a long way. I've sent the mail, God bless you plenty smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kkddyit: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2021
marcelonwa:

I applied since March 5th
GCMS online
Til now I never get

Just keep chasing them, it will land soonest.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2021
Kkddyit:

Just keep chasing them, it will land soonest.
Thanks
If no updates still
By month end I will defer my admission To September
It’s already 3months since I applied
Nothing yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shupy: 9:00am On Apr 16, 2021
LadyBlaq:
Hello house.

I can't open or download the IMM1294 and IMM5645 on my laptop. I have updated my Adobe to the latest version but it's still showing " Please wait...If this message is not eventually..."

you should see a download icon on one of the bar at the top. Download it then open with Adobe.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chioma3000001: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2021
Hi guys
Please can I still do my Medicals in Ph??
Or is it just in Lagos and Abuja
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Toopee: 9:11am On Apr 16, 2021
Hello, is the SOP supposed to be addressed? If yes, can I get the address pls.

Can I use NECO result given by the school as I do not have the issued by NECO itself and getting it has been a lot of stress.

I have a BA in English. Do I still need to get IELTS waiver ? ( I had hoped I wouldn’t have anything to do with the school again after transcript was gotten).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2021
Chioma3000001:
Hi guys
Please can I still do my Medicals in Ph??
Or is it just in Lagos and Abuja

Abuja and Lagos only
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TennieYF: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2021
TennieYF:
Please can one use NSE if part of the money in the account was not there for 6 months(I mean for MBS). If my sponsor put the money there with an explanation what it is to be used for, can I still use NSE?

Please can someone help answer ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by nyangbafa: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2021
thank you
I did not use the NSE route

marcelonwa:

Congratulations
Did u use NSE?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AKANLE2: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2021
HELLO HOUSE.

PLEASE CAN I PAY MY TUITION FEES FROM ANOTHER ACCOUNT APART FROM THE ACCOUNT I WANT TO SUBMIT AS MYBANKSTATEMENT TO IRCC

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2021
AKANLE2:
HELLO HOUSE.

PLEASE CAN I PAY MY TUITION FEES FROM ANOTHER ACCOUNT APART FROM THE ACCOUNT I WANT TO SUBMIT AS MYBANKSTATEMENT TO IRCC

Yes you can
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AKANLE2: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2021
Mobi22:

Yes you can
OH , THANKS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Toopee: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2021
I want to use my passport that will expire on October 6, 2021 to apply for study visa. Do I need to state in the SOP that I have applied for renewal?

Went for capturing on Wednesday and they couldn’t verify my NIN . Got to NIN office at Ikeja to do verification, those ones too haven’t had network for days and the crowd alone is scary.

Pls, advice.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ichabodcrane(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2021
Ichabodcrane:

since we are on it, Frankrobbn1 I got this money from bet9ja, how I wan take do my own sponsor?
help me out naa... time isn't on my side.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kkddyit: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2021
Ichabodcrane:

help me out naa... time isn't on my side.

You question is not crystal clear. I'm sure if you rephrase answers will be provided.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by olatondo: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2021
olatondo:
Please, I have an issue confusing me and would appreciate it if I can get people's opinion urgently. My brother's admission letter showed up 1st of April to resume Sept. and he wants to apply for visa. Earlier he made our elder brother abroad who is going to be his sponsor to pay around 30kCAD into his account because he of his age (he turned 30 last month). So I have the following questions.

1. Does he still need a supporting document from our elder brother (as a sponsor) since the money is in his dorm account?
NB: He is doing nothing meaningful at the moment

2. I read somewhere on this thread that leaving expenses should be in ones account at least 4months before visa application. But this 30kCAD was paid into his dorm account last month. Will it affect his application?

3. Lastly, does he need to show another account, or is the 30kCAD sufficient?
NB: Our elder brother will be paying part of his tuition fees.

Abeg I will appreciate answers to my questions. Thank you all for your contributions so far
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kayyyy(f): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2021
nyangbafa:
Hello everyone, I give God the glory as i just received my stamped passport today.
I want to specially appreciate this wonderful community of brothers, one of the best communities ever.
my timeline is as follows
Nov 16 2020 submitted my application
Nov 25 2020 biometrics enrollment
Jan 25 2021 Upfront medicals (passed in Feb 3rd)
PPR and BVL came in on the 29th of march 2021.

Like they say no two applications are the same, in my case I only had to show a letter of introduction from my employer as my funding document. my employer (government institution) had explicitly stated in the introduction letter that they will take care of my finances related to my study. i did not show my account or payslip anywhere as i no geti monie grin that time. the point here is that study dreamers should do the best they can and pray for favour, God will surely bring it to pass.

Also, is it the best time to apply for my Spouse and 5 month old baby? should i wait until i resume school in canada ? Please guys what do you think?

IT WILL END IN PRAISE.

Congratulations sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2021
qb41:

Thank you , while I was waiting for the GCMS note , I have received my medical request , I’m feeling like it has been approved

Accept my congratulations for your application is as good as approved. As earlier advised in my previous post, the senior immigration officer is the one responsible for the final review. I am certain that the senior immigration officer has reviewed your file in its entirety and initiated a medical request. Should you order for your GCMS notes the second time, you will notice that the eligibility assessment must have changed from "Recommend Passed", which was the initial review to " Eligibility Passed"

It will end in praise

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Silas12345: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2021
I need help because my agent is making life difficult for me and morealso he told me that the last time my timeline was updated in on Feb 17.... Omo that's 2 months now, although I couldn't submit IELTS because I scored 5.5 overall score instead of 6.0.. omo I'm already giving up and I have already paid 1.3m out of my tuition fee to Lethridge uni alberta
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2021
Ichabodcrane:

since we are on it, Frankrobbn1 I got this money from bet9ja, how I wan take do my own sponsor?

Do you've a registered business, you could claim that your business fetched you the large sum in your account. You should also include adequate proofs to further ascertain your claims. Alternatively, you may say the funds comes from the sale of a property, include the sale agreement documents and irrecoverable power of attorney. There are several ways to demonstrate the provenance of funds to the immigration officer. Do not make the mistake by stating in your application that you got the money from playing bets. Tag the money from a reasonable source as indicated above and your application will be approved.

Let me know if you've further inquiry.

It will end in praise

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2021
Please who is travelling on 15th May to Montreal from Abuja. Pls dm me ooo. So we can plan our travel together. Also I can help with all those airport wahala if u travel with me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2021
Austin163:
yawa don gas o. Please Frankrobbn1 I need more light on this. On that online questionnaire that ask if work is a component of your program, I ticked no and I have submitted since march 9th. What should I do?

You ticked No because work is not a component of your studies. Kindly refer to your acceptance letter to know if work practicum is required for your the completion of your program. On the account that you mistakenly filled the wrong information on your application, you can forward the evidence of work placement to the immigration officer and request that they should update it with your application. I don't believe that this should have any bad effects on your current application.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2021
LadyBlaq:
Hello house.

Use Acrobat Adobe Reader DC. Download this version of the Acrobat Reader, you should have access to view the forms.

It will end in praise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.