Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? (18621 Views)

Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner / Will You Leave Your Wife.. If This Happens / Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by ModestGal(f): 7:23am On Dec 20, 2020
I Leave my phone unlocked with everyone except strangers, I have nothing to hide
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Alexaonfleek: 7:24am On Dec 20, 2020
Sure. No qualms about that.
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Olatlaccon(m): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2020
So I shouldn't have my privacy? all my conversations with my guys should be read by my partner? my discussion with my parents should be read by my partner? cos no how no how ur partner go still read through ur messages...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Pelaiye2703(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2020
Nope, because I'm not married.
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by ladundami: 7:31am On Dec 20, 2020
IN FACT SHE KNOWS THE PASSWORD AND SHE CAN PICK MY PHONE ANYTIME ANY DAY.
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by ModestGal(f): 7:31am On Dec 20, 2020
Nonexistent2:
My phone is never locked whether I have a girl in my house or not, why will I lock it because of a mere woman? That she in my house for the weekend won't stop me from arranging another girl for next weekend and oftentimes, I take the calls in her presence. Nothing like partner or girlfriend for me. If you have me today, I can only be your boyfriend for today and that's all. Ladies messed with me so bad when I was struggling that I don't harbor any emotion or love for any of them right now.
You are sick Bros, you need some healing, mental healing

3 Likes

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by prigoz(m): 7:33am On Dec 20, 2020
Partner, is it GF or my wife? My wife access to everything I have included my life anytime, any day and I have access to hers too but why should I be checking her phone, it can lead to lack of trust and unnecessary fear in marriage. As for Bf/GF group, it will lead you to heart broke. My humble submission. Happy Sunday to you all and ensure you attend service.
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by talk2bity: 7:34am On Dec 20, 2020
I don't even lock my phone for anything
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by juicethekid2: 7:36am On Dec 20, 2020
Zzor:
Only cheats will be scared of leaving an unlocked phone with their partner
scammer!
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by denisdmenace(m): 7:40am On Dec 20, 2020
it all depends. ur partner not knowing ur password doesn't make u a cheat and ur partner knowing ur password wont make u a saint either. but i know my bae password sha(phone&bank).¿
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2020
ModestGal:

Nothing more sick than claiming to have a girlfriend or partner when in actual sense, I don't and no man does. A woman is yours only for the moment she is with you so also men though. Put meter in every vagina today and you will see that I'm right.
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by AndyCole16(m): 8:00am On Dec 20, 2020
ModestGal:

I don't think you need to get to use these language before registering your points.
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by aremutaiwo960(m): 8:00am On Dec 20, 2020
I don't see this as something special, infact she knows all my passwords
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by josite: 8:01am On Dec 20, 2020
my phone is a hand held personal computer and personal means personal.when you accept being married to a person does not mean their lives dissolves completely into yours,you will let them retain their personality and you will be ready for the time ,for no reason for good reason or for bad reason they no longer want to be married to you and will prefer to move on.whether you like it or not some man,some woman is interested in your spouse and it is left to your spouse to manage that interest.having done your best as a spouse,if your spouse even gives you the access to their phone,refuse to probe their phone.

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by keemson4(m): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2020
Yes it is Simple and Straight forward I don't use Password neither does She but I have deactivated my Bank SMS only.. No alert!
So I only check from App. So to her I have No secret but to me I only know my worth and that is the best thing if truly you know how Women thinks.

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2020
Totally I may have a password to protect my creative works...Because I also record music on my phone but the time before lock is set for a long time enough to browse through. I’ve given my Facebook password before as well. I’m not in the business of quantity of relationships it’s unstable and inconsistent I’m in the business of the quality of the relationship.

I also don’t check phones I don’t have to I read vibes it never lies
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Seyzcham91(m): 8:08am On Dec 20, 2020
tongue undecided
ThreeEyedRaven:
100% yes. My partner is part of me and I shouldn't be hiding my phone from myself. Just as I won't tolerate her hiding hers from me
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Seyzcham91(m): 8:10am On Dec 20, 2020
confirm! you smart bro!
keemson4:
Yes it is Simple and Straight forward I don't use Password neither does She but I have deactivated my Bank SMS only.. No alert!
So I only check from App. So to her I have No secret but to me I only know my worth and that is the best thing if truly you know how Women thinks.

Thank You
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Nato008(m): 8:11am On Dec 20, 2020
Akalia:
Your head dey there. That I married does not mean that I have no privacy no more. My partner knows my phone is off limit. She cool with it though.
and if something were to happen to u....then what
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Quam7even(m): 8:12am On Dec 20, 2020
I can't ooo...don't want her knowing how much dey account. All the same I love my wife, but the woman too like enjoyment so I gahs use small wisdom hide my worth small because if she rub my head, I no fit say no.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:13am On Dec 20, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Nairalanders. Everyone is suddenly trustworthy. Hehe...

I tell u..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Reeb2244: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2020
Made619:
Na person wey im mout dey smell, dey close mouth.
Nonsense talk. If your mouth no smell, come mean say make you be talkative.

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Reeb2244: 8:20am On Dec 20, 2020
So, all the people commenting don't password their phones? These people want to claim trustworthy.

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2020
Mynd44:
Of course Yes.
Small thing.

Problem is that she will probably ban everyone so……..
Lol. Are you saying she's the one responsible for of those 600 years bans grin grin grin
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Muhylonaire007: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2020
I am an open book...
And thank God I'm with a lady that has no cockroach in her cupboard too.
TRUST becomes more interesting when you guys are very open and plain to each other.

Thank God for life sha... To be with a lady that locks her phone 24/7 is like living with a venomous snake looking like a tamed snake. Na you go hurt or die last last grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2020
Seyzcham91:
tongue undecided
Bro it's an issue of trust. Marriage is not a game boyfriend and girlfriend play. And yes I understand bad things happens. But however, your partner and yourself are one body
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Originalsly: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2020
Oh yes... I do......she is free to check it anytime.... I have absolutely nothing to hide ...... but on the other phone.... hell no... in fact she doesn't even known it exists.

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Seyzcham91(m): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2020
i never said its not an issue of Trust. why i used that Emoji really is this

you claimed to have stoped using Text bank Notification but only App so as not to let her know your worth which is right. and There you go, That is One Of your own secret. why you claiming to be smart, women too have their way of keeping their own secrets too even if they not locking their phone

There is my Point
ThreeEyedRaven:

Bro it's an issue of trust. Marriage is not a game boyfriend and girlfriend play. And yes I understand bad things happens. But however, your partner and yourself are one body
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by rawe45: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2020
We use the same password on our phones.
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2020
Yes I can ...but I don’t see the need to check her own since we are not yet married .... make I no day give myself unnecessary headache for naija babe ...this days I go for girls that are reserved self then no day stress at all
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2020
Twoclans:

That is eh cheesy. I am almost feeling like the devil.

Biko my phone is always passworded. Double password sef.No partner can make me change that habit or give them my password.
See them.

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Geofavor(m): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2020
I can't. Not because of infidelity.

My phone contains a number of my personal details like bank details and so on. So, I can't.
I can't trust anyone with some of those info.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf / 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.