Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? (18613 Views)

Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner / Will You Leave Your Wife.. If This Happens / Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2020
Seyzcham91:
i never said its not an issue of Trust. why i used that Emoji really is this

you claimed to have stoped using Text bank Notification but only App so as not to let her know your worth which is right. and There you go, That is One Of your own secret. why you claiming to be smart, women too have their way of keeping their own secrets too even if they not locking their phone

There is my Point
Lol. The bank text post didn't come from me
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Moikiitos: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2020
Privacy should remain private, no disrespect wifii. Do you go with your wifii/hubby to the toilet?

propynich123:
Can you leave your phone unlocked with your partner?[b][/b]
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Sermwell(m): 8:54am On Dec 20, 2020
Twoclans:

That is eh cheesy. I am almost feeling like the devil.

Biko my phone is always passworded. Double password sef.No partner can make me change that habit or give them my password.
I hope you will not want know your partner's password??
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Franklydes(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2020
propynich123:
My partner knows my passwords
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by godquality: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2020
Ofc yes. But only if that phone was a dumb phone. Like say a Nokia 8210 or 3310.
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Franklydes(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2020
propynich123:
Except one is gullible, crafty, pretends and has a lot to hide then why should i lock my phone
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by justflow1(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2020
She knows my password, that is because I don’t have any skeleton in my closets, she once told me her password, but I can’t remember, and this is because I am not bothered on what happens on her phone.
I trust her, and I think she trust me too. At time, when she peruse my phone, she just bring up a tease by saying “Baby who is this girl sending nude” and I won’t even move a limb, I will just be looking. Local man knows there is nothing, he is transparent. So why should I be bothered? At the end she will still say, I am too confident, and when in my life would I cheat.
Truth is, when I am in a relationship, I am total and final. I give my partner every benefit of doubt. Hiding my phone (by locking it) is a no no. I know her Credit and Debit card passwords, she knows mine too (bo ti e je pe ko si owo ni be at the moment). We are fine!
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Angelacruz: 9:08am On Dec 20, 2020
Nawooo
eedimo:
Yes but recently a lady was bothering me so much that she even send nudes to my WhatsApp, so while I was handling the issue and didn't want my wife to think otherwise, I locked my WhatsApp.
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Seyzcham91(m): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2020
oohh sorry my bad grin
ThreeEyedRaven:

Lol. The bank text post didn't come from me
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Frankyboy1(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2020
Tannhauser:

This was totally me before I met my wife.
She restored my faith in women and humanity in general. God, I was mean and full of bile. Powered by money�, I humiliated and mentally abused so many women.

Like they probably did to your wife too,and will surely do to your daughters
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Michelle55: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2020
Some people are just dishing out lies here just to be tagged a good person. Now I don't know those actually being honest and those feeding us lies.
It's well!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Mekudi: 9:26am On Dec 20, 2020
Easybela:
Hubby and I use same password, nothing to hide. If there is no trust, why then are we together
you mean your fiance? You said it in a previous thread that you're yet to marry
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Duridadi: 9:31am On Dec 20, 2020
YES ....... Because I dey do.wetin I like grin grin grin
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by juwoonn(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2020
My phone is always unlocked..and my wife knows my bank details....hers is pattern locked but I know her pattern. I know her bank details too.
Freedom is sweet
We're almost 7 years together and my money no dey miss...

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Rotji(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2020
Not just my wife, my kids unlock my phones at will. They all know my passwords.
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Heartdanny(f): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2020
My husband and I have the same password. And is because of the kids that's why we use password. To stop them from calling and sending massages to people.
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2020
Everyone in my family knows my smartphone's passwords and all my pins in case of emergencies. Also I never carry it around when I'm going anywhere other than the office (I prefer to take my small keypad Nokia), so my wife has enough opportunity to gain access to it. I have no idea if she goes through it, and I really don't care.
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Usihyelda(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2020
I can't do that, not that I'm a cheat oooh.
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2020
I think every real man hav some secrets or nurcturnal activity that the spouse must not know about. am talking of the Real men.
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by lordlugards: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2020
propynich123:
my partner has my password, so do I have her password too.

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Twoclans(f): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2020
Sermwell:

I hope you will not want know your partner's password??

Not at all.In fact its so bad i hardly even know the phone brands they use .

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Iyajelili(f): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2020
Nonexistent2:
Nothing more sick than claiming to have a girlfriend or partner when in actual sense, I don't and no man does. A woman is yours only for the moment she is with you so also men though. Put meter in every vagina today and you will see that I'm right.

Do you know with your current attitude towards women, they won? You need to let go of any hatred you have for the female gender and allow yourself to know real peace so you can enjoy that money. The ladies you are mistreating aren't the ones who didn't stand by you when you had nothing.

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2020
To me,It can lead to lack of respect from my partner..even if importance stuff is sent..she should see everything... Abeg ...Me I don't bother or thinking of checking my partner phone,just because I respect her privacy... Not monitoring spirit.... Lol..
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by sholask04: 11:01am On Dec 20, 2020
You don't have to bother women with unnecessary stuff. Stayed lock
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Evidenx(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2020
propynich123:
yes yes and yes... Despite she is schooling outside the country, she knows my fb password and i know hers, and all her pin and password to her personal information(anyone u can think of) we both dont anything to hide and we are enjoying it that way.
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Godsonkemz(m): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2020
Yes because keeping it locked creates suspicion especially when you respond in jittery immediately it falls in her hand.

The only solution is to delete any info or file that could implicate you immediately it's used. But even if you forgot to delete it, remain calm sometimes she may not want to open your files but to see how you'd react to decode if you are hiding exhibit.
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2020
Twutin:
No.

A man needs his personal privacy.

As long as his personal space means he doesn't poke nose into her personal space.

Some men will padlock their phones but will want to have complete access to their partner's phone.
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by chrisj2(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2020
In a relationship or not, you all need to lock your phones and even your SIM card... Unless all you do on the phone is call or text, then you are opening your info to all and sundry including your partner.

Mine is locked and hers is not - i have read some messages in the past and i was not happy and still not happy. It is better we all keep that little something to ourselves.

Giving that I get family messages and have bank and career stuff and emails and others, she does not need access to every aspect of my life.

I don't check her phone anymore since I found that she is consulting with a pastor that I have specifically banned... I am an atheist and she does some religion (in and out Pentecostal for person reasons as most of them do).
Finding out the to and fro with the pastor weakens me and the relationship but I shall not tell her yet but often drop hints that they are all fake pastors and always blast religion...

No, private is private... I will also not share profile
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2020
Tannhauser:

This was totally me before I met my wife.
She restored my faith in women and humanity in general. God, I was mean and full of bile. Powered by money�, I humiliated and mentally abused so many women.

Karma will still find you sha
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by Naanlong01: 11:24am On Dec 20, 2020
We aren't living together, but the last time I checked she asked me to unlock my phone for her which I did, I collected hers too at will. A clear conscience bears no allegation. Inugo? Kaji? Sogbo?
Re: Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? by jaydeevaa(f): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2020
everyone on this thread be claiming to share passwords with their partners ... it makes me wonder who then are those cheating on their partners ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences / How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf / The 4 Main Human Butt Shape (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.