Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging (54795 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Funflipper: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
JustCruise:
Wait bro, you want to break up cos of a compliment?

Sit down for dia dey look. Na from verbal compliment dem go begin compliment each other on top bed.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Funflipper: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
nijaomegacode:
Op, dump that potential prostitute ASAP. Never date a girl who has her ex at her reach.

Because that ex must surely come back to fůck her for old time's sake.
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by LaReinaa(f): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nomorelove:

Happy married life then. I hope you're faithful and will remain faithful because you ooze of infidelity and mind you, we have several types. Google is your friend
My fidelity shouldn’t be your problem.. get married first and practice what you preach grin grin
Although, I doubt if you’re ever gonna be responsible enough to share a roof with a woman with your sick reasoning cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Hassanmaye(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
johnnychuks:
bro if you know what is good for you, this is the right time to back off that relationship, before you will regret every of your entire life, this people have nothing to offer if not because of having child for us, it is only few of them has little wisdom with your efforts been checkmating on them, If the married men open their mouth to tell you what their going through but they just keep mute and that's is what they called matured mind in marriage.
Like what bro we need to know all this before we decide to get married o
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Hassanmaye(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
BabbanBura:

Guy she still loves him. Has he bleeped her before? If yes, then just know that he will Bleep her even when married to you. I am talking from my experiences!!!
It will end in premium tears
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Hassanmaye(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
Dharkcocoa:

� children!
grin

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Hassanmaye(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
ojuu4u:

Bf or after has nothing to do with it.

A guy who left his girlfriend and go for another girl for marriage, yet the girl is still considering moving back to the ex, now when she meets
another serious guy, who had presented her to his parents, yet the girl still galvanating' with ex who broke her heart.

Lol that's to show you how stupid this women are my advice is...

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Hassanmaye(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
psalmylee:
na so dem dey talk..all this useless people for nairaland...my guy,run oo..unless u want die young... Its obvious she is still in love with the guy..take the decision now before u regret it later in future.. ..make I tell u the truth ?That guy stl dey Bleep am..bitter truth bro
grin grin
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Hassanmaye(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:
@op alone.

Your present actions are correct, though you made an earlier mistake by trying to marry a woman with an ex. Never marry a woman with an ex, and if they try to guilt trip you by calling you insecure, mistrustful, low esteemed, thank them. Still, never marry a woman with an ex.

Oh, and lest you fall for the same trick, they never block the exes they really fall for. They'll befriend them on FB, twitter and everywhere, and they'll memorise their phone numbers by heart so that they can pretend to delete the numbers from their phones if the marital pressure gets too much. But they'll never stop communicating with them. And they'll jump back together into bed the first chance they get. Then you enter the realm of paternity fraud, DNA testing and all that mind wasting rubbish. And as a man, you need to focus on your career and business, not on all that ISH. So once more, don't marry a woman with an ex. It's not worth it.
It will end in premium tears bro enough for the wise
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Hassanmaye(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=psalmylee post=97284851][/quote]
Haha

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Hassanmaye(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
psalmylee:
use condom,use condom..them no go hear..that simple action would have saved the world from terrible disasters n foolish comments
Haha wickedness of the highest order grin grin
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Hassanmaye(m): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sonyboom:
Look at a fool's comment. With how girl slaughtered their husband in their sleep n countless number of Nigerians men murdering their wives in the USA a lunatic can still be suggesting another man is insecure because he chose to be careful instead of being foolish or sentimental ?! People like you need to be beaten thoroughly so your brain can function properly.
Thank you I need to buy you a bottle of champagne

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Hassanmaye(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
danowena:

Very correct. I staffed one of my ex's that got married last Saturday. I straffed her all week till Thursday. Despite asking her not to come because it may lead to us ending Upton bed, she insisted on coming.
What is the meaning of staff abeg is not in the dictionary or mean you smash
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Hassanmaye(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
onadana:

Naive indeed...did you read the part where the ex wants her back.Women are so unpredictable,don't forget that.
Very problematic gender

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Hassanmaye(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nomorelove:

With this your mentality, you no go ever marry. Boyfriends turn to husband. I hope you come to understand that someday. Whatever you can't do when you're dating your boyfriend, you won't do when you get married. Stop giving excuses for a very abnormal behaviour. No responsible girl would do that. I don't blame most girls anyways... It's the guys that follow your type I blame. When you get married abeg come back and message me.
Lol so that you can lash Abi

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Hassanmaye(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
grossintel:
Guy, leave am. Such things don't bother me. I'm too busy with other things to be checking who she's chatting with. Constantly looking for how to increase my networth and source of income with the way naira is losing value. My girlfriend have many ex's, I don't even know there names but I know one of them is closest to her. But I no just get that time to investigate shit. This sort of communication is normal and expected to happen, by forbidding her to cut all communications with her ex's you make her start making secret calls and the natural human instincts craves for adventures and before you know it, the dead feelings start coming back. Las las woman way go cheat go cheat, it's not her ex's you should be worried about it's her pastor and choir master.
You mean God of men? grin
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Hassanmaye(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
aristocrazzy:

it's evident that the girl still likes the ex bf, but won't come clean on it. because girls are deceptive to both themselves and people. he should follow his instinct now and let her go. because the way men are commiting suicide over failed marriage is becoming alarming and it all starts by ignoring red flags at the beginning because she said she loves you. don't deceive yourself and act!!!
Enough for the wise
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by darichlife: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zero nigga, i sorry for you. but you just being cheap and of low standards
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Expresswriter: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Never accept a woman who is double minded. You've been duly advised.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
I am done (not "am done" )
Icedplane:
A girl that I was dating, took her to my parents and even met her people chatted with her ex who ditched her and married another girl. The other girl died and this ex wants her back.

She said if she see's someone else she would move ahead but if not she may consider him back. All these happened like 4 months before I met her.

Now I have introduced her to all my family and even met some of her family.

Sent her mum money for Christmas, she still has the guts to reply the guys compliment of the season even after I warned her months back and asked her to block the guy which she did.

What pains me was the new phone I bought for her was what she used.

Now she's begging my mum to beg me.
Am done
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by JustCruise(m): 12:06am On Dec 22, 2020
Funflipper:

Sit down for dia dey look. Na from verbal compliment dem go begin compliment each other on top bed.

Call me old school but am not scared of my girl complimenting her ex,that's just some simp shit.
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by mickelkingz(m): 6:05am On Dec 22, 2020
Bennysam:

You Nairaland guy can’t disappoint he dump a girl because she’s trying to get back to her ex you people insult him but if he writes how he take her back after chatting her ex you people will still call him SIMP

them no dey disappoint
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by abilityC: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
Some people think it is maturity to be relating well with your Ex, but that is damn Foolish and Disrespectful!!!
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by abilityC: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Bizibi:
na small small chicken dey dance into cooking pot. Anything ex should be cancelled.....
Na so o as in X cancelllll
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Funflipper: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
JustCruise:

Call me old school but am not scared of my girl complimenting her ex,that's just some simp shit.

You better think twice If your girl is a Nigerian o. Because when it comes to modern day Nigerian women, it is a case of "the more you look, the less you see.
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Wittyglam(f): 5:23am On Dec 23, 2020
She replied a message that is not a big deal. I'm of the opinion of staying at peace with your ex but keep your boundaries. Just talk to her one more time.

Check out my YouTube channel guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpDNQP0UWd4
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by opapapilo(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
bro, if she stuck on ex or if she hasn't get over her ex....means u hav a lot to do man... i mean alot...
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by BraniacX(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
JONSYN7154:
You see these words "my ex is not my enemy " has destroyed so many marriage and relationship.

Exes are biggest threat to every relationship and marriage, yes they are not your enemy but they are something one needs to avoid then if you two meets by chance then you can greet ,gist and walk away.

Many women with such mentality "my ex is not my enemy "therefore I want to go to his place and invite him to my wedding, from there" can I get a last hug?

That was how they ended up in bed, from ordinary hug it turned to kissing, this is how many married woman got pregnant for their exes.

Many will be saying that they are matured spiritually to handle such, but forgot what the Bible said in 1 Corinthians 10:12 ...

Men on the other hand usually have the same mentality too, she is just a friend this and that...they forgot most times we fall in love with someone you didn't intend falling in love with by simply spending time with them, it may start as casual friends ,colleague e.t. c by spending time together you start seeing the beautiful qualities of the person that you don't know, from there intimate feeling can start building up.

When you are in a relationship/marriage you should respect your spouse feelings, and stop all this "we are just friends.

Yes that you are married or in a relationship doesn't mean you aren't allowed to make friends but know your limits..

Have this in mind �
What a man doesn't want to eat he shouldn't take it close to his nose, because the nice aroma might be tempting to resist ��
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by BraniacX(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
JONSYN7154:
You see these words "my ex is not my enemy " has destroyed so many marriage and relationship.

Exes are biggest threat to every relationship and marriage, yes they are not your enemy but they are something one needs to avoid then if you two meets by chance then you can greet ,gist and walk away.

Many women with such mentality "my ex is not my enemy "therefore I want to go to his place and invite him to my wedding, from there" can I get a last hug?

That was how they ended up in bed, from ordinary hug it turned to kissing, this is how many married woman got pregnant for their exes.

Many will be saying that they are matured spiritually to handle such, but forgot what the Bible said in 1 Corinthians 10:12 ...

Men on the other hand usually have the same mentality too, she is just a friend this and that...they forgot most times we fall in love with someone you didn't intend falling in love with by simply spending time with them, it may start as casual friends ,colleague e.t. c by spending time together you start seeing the beautiful qualities of the person that you don't know, from there intimate feeling can start building up.

When you are in a relationship/marriage you should respect your spouse feelings, and stop all this "we are just friends.

Yes that you are married or in a relationship doesn't mean you aren't allowed to make friends but know your limits..

Have this in mind �
What a man doesn't want to eat he shouldn't take it close to his nose, because the nice aroma might be tempting to resist ��
mortal minds didn't reveal this to you I tell you bro

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by JONSYN7154: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
BraniacX:
mortal minds didn't reveal this to you I tell you bro
Thank you Sir. I'm elated.
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by obrian888: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2023
JONSYN7154:

Have this in mind �

Your comment settled this matter, God bless you, but let me share a small experience i had with my so called EX, i was not even marred then but already given my life to Jesus, being born again,. i was selling both male and female clothes, so i went to her house where she was staying with her maternal aunt, the house was their grand pa's house and she was home alone in a very big house. her neighbor who was to buy a female trouser ask her to help her test it because she was already late to where she was going by the time i arrived, so she decided to test the trouser because they are of the same body size but Hight, before i could say Jack Robinson she was completely naked, left with only her pant on and i asked her after she was done, "what have you just done now" and she said wetin be that, and i said the naked stunt, she responded by saying "o that one? you never see am tire before" and i said she should not try it next time, the bottom line is that after some months i started to think i would've taken the opportunity that day and something keep telling me every time i think of it, "Oga you nor get sense? that opportunity would've destroy your life who knows because she was already a single mother with a baby girl. thank God i was able to control my emotions that day. she is married and still want to keep communicating with me which i always caution her that it is dangerous and it is a sign of disrespect to her husband. anyways thanks your wonderful comment above.
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by obrian888: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2023
PrimeWatermark:
Now, you're beginning to sound insecure.

Wait, were you doing all those things for her just to make her all yours?? I mean the gifts and all that, then the things you've been sending to her parents.

You better re-evaluate the whole situation cos if the girl wants the guy back, no amount of care would make her stay with you.

But all the same, there's no harm in replying ordinary 'Compliments of the season'.

Guy man said he is done with the relationship because of his girlfriend dealings with her ex, he didn't say he is buying her gift to show her love or keep her but all of those now got to stop because he is moving on and leaving her to her ex.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Policeman Proposes To Corper In Nasarawa During CDS Meeting (Photo) / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.