Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging (54857 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Emyogalanya: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Icedplane:
A girl that I was dating, took her to my parents and even met her people chatted with her ex who ditched her and married another girl. The other girl died and this ex wants her back.

She said if she see's someone else she would move ahead but if not she may consider him back. All these happened like 4 months before I met her.

Now I have introduced her to all my family and even met some of her family.

Sent her mum money for Christmas, she still has the guts to reply the guys compliment of the season even after I warned her months back and asked her to block the guy which she did.

What pains me was the new phone I bought for her was what she used.

Now she's begging my mum to beg me.
Am done
Your wife or girlfrien
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Estellie: 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
grin You're done, so did you create a thread?

Some people's love can be so annoying eh... I would rather be alone than deal with all the drama.
Lemme just add this though. Some girls like drama alot, most love to see their man get super jealous. Maybe that's why she's always bringing him into conversations... How did you know she replied his msgs? If she wanted to cheat, she would have deleted them. She might be doing things to get you jealous and all worked up because she loves the way you react.
It's super childish and dramatic, buh some people are like that....
Talk to her...
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by SKINDOGGY: 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Bros op ...wether you like it or not

Nobody...I repeat nobody can separate a boy from his ex or a girl from her ex....especially if the situation that led to their break up wasn't violent

Let me tell you a secret bros op...most marriage you see today are between ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend because they are actually the ones that knows you very well
Not to talk of the blood, tears and sweat they shared together
Most people are bound to their ex already till the end of time...

Alaye has spoken cheesy shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Blackdisciple(m): 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Icedplane:

Whenever we are having a discussion she always have a way of bringing him in the picture.
I personally ask her to block the guy on her phone that got missing. Now I got her another phone. She keeps watching the guy's status, and even replied his chat.
This was the same person we blocked.
What height of insult is that?

Any gurl that does that always talking about her ex bro move on cos any chance she get she will be with him anyday, anytime twice a week, she still loves him but she never knew he has moved on, even if u marry her today she will still fine him.

mind you don't be deceived by her plea
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by A1Emerald: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kobicove:
What exactly is the offence here? Replying a season's greeting?

No! Replying to a line thats supposed to have been blocked long time ago... This is an evidence that she has probably been secretly replying his massages for a while now.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by teebillz: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
akinmusi:

Werrrrey niggggur. Sidon there.

See these ladies don't have a firm or resolute in decision-making. They are easily tossed.

Na leaner him be nah.
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by dave4rella(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
Investigate her low-key

And if she refuses to change..

Japa
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Samabu07(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Icedplane:
A girl that I was dating, took her to my parents and even met her people chatted with her ex who ditched her and married another girl. The other girl died and this ex wants her back.

She said if she see's someone else she would move ahead but if not she may consider him back. All these happened like 4 months before I met her.

Sent her mum money for Christmas, she still has the guts to reply the guys compliment of the season even after I warned her months back and asked her to block the guy which she did.

Am done
Overdone self. Move ahead and save yourself from things that touch the heart.
From simple seasonal greetings to daily harmless text thereby causing you and her useless quarrels.
This is life is too precious for dramas.
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Icedplane:

Whenever we are having a discussion she always have a way of bringing him in the picture.
I personally ask her to block the guy on her phone that got missing. Now I got her another phone. She keeps watching the guy's status, and even replied his chat.

It is the highest form of insult. She will dump your ass and go after the ex. Take your phone back and dump her asap.
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by bigcee(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
Icedplane:

Sir, pls let her go abeg. No time for drama.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by debbydams(f): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Icedplane:

Am done
it depends o nd can't just judge watch ⌚️ her very well or get a whatsapp clone so that u cn spy on her.. My ex begged me for months just to sleep � with nd he is in a relationship � nd he knows I v a bf too.. I shun him off infact we fought..compliment Might lead to something else nd it may not.. Don't leave Her yet study her Closely.. Pls
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Seniorwriter(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
psalmylee:
oya..Methuselah I see u..ancient of days with lots of experience... My guy no mind these fools oo..that girl ain't loyal mehn..na so them go push enter pit after everything na dem go still say didn't he see or notice her infidelity wen they were dating ?Baba stand your ground oo
Boy point of correction that a person isn't and doesn't behave like a kid doesn't make such a person as Old as Metusela.....

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!!
© Seniorwriter
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by crafteck(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Perocom:

Another offence is that she used the new phone he just bought for her, lol. Final solution is for one to get married as soon as possible and get out of these heartaches that could mess ones life up.

How is that a solution
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by JONSYN7154: 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
riyanxeally:
sure
I just DM you
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by merieam16(f): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Icedplane:

U read too much stuffs on nairaland.

I Pray this forum wont destroy some peoples destiny
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by 99thEnemy(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Let me start sending all my Ex's season's greetings grin grin grin . I will do so according to their ranks grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Heartdanny(f): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
Is that all? Except there is more to it. If her only offence was sending greetings to her ex is not a big issue as far as she has moved on with her life is nothing.
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Dcoy: 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Icedplane:

Remember she was in an intimate relationship with him, this means she's not over him, and after you both blocked him she still went behind your back because she still loves the guy, find yourself your own love, you are only forcing yourself on her
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by cobby14(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
When your partner loves you then there is no reason tolerating his or her ex.
Xmen149:

my brother you are right shocked

An enemy is the person we fight and go all out war on

A friend is the one we keep close ,trust and do things with.

Anyone that wake up in morning turning ex to enemy and chasing ex with knife has gone mad cheesy

Ex is not an Enemy,but making ex a friend is a different ball game angry
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Xmen149(m): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
cobby14:
When your partner loves you then there is no reason tolerating his or her ex.

now you get it bro.

love no get measuring meter so anyone fit form am.

na till you catch who dey form am b4 you can confirm if "your partner truly loves you" or not,or using you to achieve a goal.

The maddest is forming love to get marriage as goal from you then begin chop ex for back and possibly bringing ex's baby into ur house ....

brother things dey happen,..and the people involved never know until e shout wella. reason boys dey try dey sharp now.

you get.

the ones that are bold enough to make that sin of keeping ex as friend a legal something i see them as restaurant where you enter eat pay and go,even order take away sef...if you carry go show mama na correct betnaija u dey play

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by wisz1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Your I.Q Is top notched.
You just nailed it with facts coupled with better illustrations.
More wisdom.

JONSYN7154:
You see these words "my ex is not my enemy " has destroyed so many marriage and relationship.

Exes are biggest threat to every relationship and marriage, yes they are not your enemy but they are something one needs to avoid then if you two meets by chance then you can greet ,gist and walk away.

Many women with such mentality "my ex is not my enemy "therefore I want to go to his place and invite him to my wedding, from there" can I get a last hug?

That was how they ended up in bed, from ordinary hug it turned to kissing, this is how many married woman got pregnant for their exes.

Many will be saying that they are matured spiritually to handle such, but forgot what the Bible said in 1 Corinthians 10:12 ...

Men on the other hand usually have the same mentality too, she is just a friend this and that...they forgot most times we fall in love with someone you didn't intend falling in love with by simply spending time with them, it may start as casual friends ,colleague e.t. c by spending time together you start seeing the beautiful qualities of the person that you don't know, from there intimate feeling can start building up.

When you are in a relationship/marriage you should respect your spouse feelings, and stop all this "we are just friends.

Yes that you are married or in a relationship doesn't mean you aren't allowed to make friends but know your limits..

Have this in mind �
What a man doesn't want to eat he shouldn't take it close to his nose, because the nice aroma might be tempting to resist ��
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by JONSYN7154: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
wisz1:
Your I.Q Is top notched. You just nailed it with facts coupled with better illustrations. More wisdom.

Thank you Sir
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by openmine(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
I believe she never really had strong feelings for the OP and simply used him as a rebound to get over the heartbreak of losing an ex to another lady...Now that the EX is a widow, it will be very easy to convince her to leave the OP and come back to him!

See lets be very honest, If a lady chooses to love you, she will be determined to do everything possible to make you happy.
she won't even give any room for mistrust simply because she wont entertain any kind of audience from an EX!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Downey(f): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
This guy will kill himself one day...
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Hassanmaye(m): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
DukeJoe17:

I'm sorry to break your heart but you're trying to take a public pussy off the street, you make succeed but you are going to be wounded from time to time
She is still keeping tap with the ex for materials things and attention and in no time she will pay with her pussy
Don't be blackmail with her fake tears and pleading because she will never change

you should be happy that this sign came early enough, you can screenshot this comment for future reference
Lol it will end in premium tears
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Hassanmaye(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
sojayy:
The guy don use him gbolla short fuse her brain........u had better be done shocked shocked
grin grin wickedness

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Hassanmaye(m): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
gambia:
Wahala for who carry woman matter for head like gala. Today is Monday, its too early for this.
Lol since I stop carrying them for head I save huge amount of money, I have peace absolutely and I sleep wela
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Hassanmaye(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Guy, forget the money spent on her and dump the girl or else, you go dey spend while another guy go dey fvck the girl.

Don't be a simp!!
Enough for the wise
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Hassanmaye(m): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
I'm 17teen.
grin grin

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Hassanmaye(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
ojuu4u:

Any lady that checks & chat her ex regularly, or who reply with.... Smile, missing you, love u, dear for every guys on social media, claiming that she doesn't mean it, but just courtesy . FEAR her.

(101%, they are cheats,in fact they are types who cheat without single atom of remorseful.)

those girls shouldn't consider for 'ordinary' relationship but banging, no wonder ex pushed her off and " latter come and out from her life as pleases him. He had her remote permanently.

So many foolish guys, writing jargons that its being insecure, little wonder they bring bastards for them to father.
Haha

1 Share

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by themanderon: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
If they have ever been intimate before then its better you let her go. You see women are one of the most complicated beings if not the most complicated on this God's green earth. She might be with you and her heart lies with someone else. She night even be imagining herself getting back to him while keeping you as backup in case it fails to materialize.
Human feelings can be quite deceptive. If they have ever done anything before chances are they will do it again if the opportunity presents itself. Your intimate ex should be who should be kept far far away from your memories not to talk of chatting with them. Replying him or chatting with him can open a floodgate of emotions and memories of the time they spent together and she may be longing for such again especially If you are not meeting her expectations.
It's hello that usually leads to how are you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.