Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging (54807 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by JONSYN7154: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2023
obrian888:

Your comment settled this matter, God bless you, but let me share a small experience i had with my so called EX, i was not even marred then but already given my life to Jesus, being born again,. i was selling both male and female clothes, so i went to her house where she was staying with her maternal aunt, the house was their grand pa's house and she was home alone in a very big house. her neighbor who was to buy a female trouser ask her to help her test it because she was already late to where she was going by the time i arrived, so she decided to test the trouser because they are of the same body size but Hight, before i could say Jack Robinson she was completely naked, left with only her pant on and i asked her after she was done, "what have you just done now" and she said wetin be that, and i said the naked stunt, she responded by saying "o that one? you never see am tire before" and i said she should not try it next time, the bottom line is that after some months i started to think i would've taken the opportunity that day and something keep telling me every time i think of it, "Oga you nor get sense? that opportunity would've destroy your life who knows because she was already a single mother with a baby girl. thank God i was able to control my emotions that day. she is married and still want to keep communicating with me which i always caution her that it is dangerous and it is a sign of disrespect to her husband. anyways thanks your wonderful comment above.
Thank you too sir.

Had that experience with my ex too.

I just have to block all means of communication with her.
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Waffarianman(m): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2023
Icedplane:
A girl that I was dating, took her to my parents and even met her people chatted with her ex who ditched her and married another girl. The other girl died and this ex wants her back.

She said if she see's someone else she would move ahead but if not she may consider him back. All these happened like 4 months before I met her.

Some of D's dudes get mind sha, change her line and see what happens next. If you discover that she's still keeping commutation with that same ex dish her out no time

Now I have introduced her to all my family and even met some of her family.

Sent her mum money for Christmas, she still has the guts to reply the guys compliment of the season even after I warned her months back and asked her to block the guy which she did.

What pains me was the new phone I bought for her was what she used.

Now she's begging my mum to beg me.
Am done

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.