Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Why Do You Still Believe In God, - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Still Believe In God, (2168 Views)

Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by TheSourcerer: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
chocboi78:
Funny thread..
All I know is that no matter how much we think we know, we don't actually know anything.....
Like someone said, God is consciousness, so whether u believe in its existence or not, you are actually right..
Have a nice day
I really dont mean to mention you to infuriate you but , we are consciousness,, 'God cannot be consciousness, we would need special nerves to become conscious,
Associating God with consciousness actually just beats him down and not hype or elate his existence , in fact it points , the idea of 'God' been man made ,,
The idea of punishment /retribution Is man made

Why would 'God' Retribute or send anyone to hell?
Retribution or seeking punishment is a 'human thing'

I know you have your answers , it's sad you do , because the ones you dont know should be at least considered to be answered logically

Man wants people to pay for their actions
God(s) dont care and have never did so ,again why do you still believe in God?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by TheSourcerer: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Which means, I still have the right to believe in whom I believe in, abi?
your constitutional right Grants you freedom of religion so yes you are smiley
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by chocboi78(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I really dont mean to mention you to infuriate you but , we are consciousness,, 'God cannot be consciousness, we would need special nerves to become conscious,
Associating God with consciousness actually just beats him down and not hype or elate his existence , in fact it points , the idea of 'God' been man made ,,
The idea of punishment /retribution Is man made

Why would 'God' Retribute or send anyone to hell?
Retribution or seeking punishment is a 'human thing'

I know you have your answers , it's sad you do , because the ones you dont know should be at least considered to be answered logically

Man wants people to pay for their actions
God(s) dont care and have never did so ,again why do you still believe in God?
I didn't indicate if I do believe in God or not from my precious response, so I don't know y u think I do?
Your question should have been " why do I think people who believe in Gods existence and those who do not are both right "
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by DeusXmachina: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
You all should be aware you already ruined the purpose of this thread thank you,it was never about the arguments , the arguments are not related to the question at all guys .please
Sorry about that, it's easy to get caught up in an argument sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by Lifepodcastng: 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
The third law of motion counters every nonsensical idea like chance. For every action that happens in the world, there’s a reason. Some are within our knowledge while others are above us. It’s sheer ignorance that makes us say some things are chance. Just imagine if someone gets to know that he has cancer today, they’ll say it’s luck. What nonsense luck is that? When that person had been eating the wrong things did they say he ate by luck? Or when they’ve been staying around strong rays, did they say it’s chance. You and babalawo are the same, you think alike. You should grow pass this ignorance. There’s nothing like chance in reality. Everything has a reason. You should endeavor to know the reasons for certain things

HellVictorinho:

It's something worse than ignorance that makes you say there's nothing like chance.
Besides,how does the third law of motion apply to what I'm saying
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by truespeak: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:

constitutional rights ke?

Between you and constitution, which came first?

Where you not Already Exercising your Rights even before Men sought to deceive you into thinking they gave you Your Natural Given Rights under the cunning guise of constitution?

Be Not Deceived. No Man Can Give You What Is Already Yours!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by budaatum: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Which means, I still have the right to believe in whom I believe in, abi?
Yes. You do. It is enshrined in The 30 Articles Of God.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10260657_notable00553_jpeg2d9c8373e8f18d2cb24872b0c2ae91b6

However, we come on here to read and write what we believe or think or understand and question. Eyes will see it, minds will interpret it and hands will type on keys in response to it, and voila will you likely do the same.

You see, no one says one does not have the right to believe whatever one wants to believe inside one's own head. But once you put flesh on your believes and serve it for dinner on Nairaland, Nairalanders will see it, minds will interpret it and hands will type on keys in response to it, and voila will you likely do the same.

Those who do not want their believes challenged must know it all and do not need to learn so they lock up their mind and should believe in their dinner in private. Nairalanders bring their little to add to the little and sit down to a banquet and party.

It's school, see. One learns here.
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by budaatum: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
truespeak:

constitutional rights ke?

Between you and constitution, which came first?

Where you not Already Exercising your Rights even before Men sought to deceive you into thinking they gave you Your Natural Given Rights under the cunning guise of constitution?

Be Not Deceived. No Man Can Give You What Is Already Yours!
They are not "giving" the right, speak! They are simply promoting the awareness that it is already your's so fight to have it if you don't have it already. After all, you will not claim that a sufficient number of human beings are "Already Exercising your Rights", or would you?

Is it a bad thing to be informing those who are not "Already Exercising your Rights" and do not yet even know they are "Your Natural Given Rights" that they are your rights and you should exercise them?

Don't you want people to know their rights?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by truespeak: 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
budaatum:

They are not "giving" the right, speak! They are simply promoting the awareness that it is already your's so fight to have it if you don't have it already.

If this was true TheSourcerer would not have said "Grant"
TheSourcerer:

Which means "Given"!

budaatum:

After all, you will not claim that a sufficient number of human beings are "Already Exercising your Rights", or would you?

Every human being Automatically and Naturally has his "Irremovable and Inalienable God Granted Rights".

It is also the Granted Permission /Right to Exercise your Permissions or To Refrain or Refuse to Exercise your Permissions.

budaatum:

Is it a bad thing to be informing those who are not "Already Exercising your Rights" and do not yet even know they are "Your Natural Given Rights" that they are your rights and you should exercise them?

What you do not know is that the constitution is deceitfully limiting you of All your Rights so that the Rights which are yours, which they kept away, you would not notice they are Missing.

Making you think that they have "Given You" All your Rights, which you simple ones rejoice over, thereby abandoning your other God-Given Rights, which they have concealed from you.

Therefore, you are all weak and them who are aware of it remain stronger!

Further, having now made you think that they "granted" you Rights, thus, you have given them power to withdraw it from you at their pleasure, since you think they gave it to you.

And therefore, you are Weaker than them.
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Why do you still believe in the milk industry?

Because i use evaporated milk always!

Why do you still believe in farmers?

Because i eat everyday!

Why do you still believe in network providers?

Because i use the internet everyday!

Why do you still believe in God?

Because i can see his Witnesses (JWs) smiley
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by Dtruthspeaker: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
budaatum:

They are not "giving" the right, speak! They are simply promoting the awareness that it is already your's so fight to have it if you don't have it already. After all, you will not claim that a sufficient number of human beings are "Already Exercising your Rights", or would you?

And this is the place of lawyers, to enlighten the simple folks of their God-Given Permissions.

But these bastards deceived lawyers by not teaching the whole Truth about Law rather they taught us Many many Lies, Half-Lies/Half-Truths, Misrepresentations, And a whole Lot of Truths Being Deliberately Hidden and Wilfully Covered by their Law Texts and Teachers of Law!
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by budaatum: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
truespeak:

If this was true Thesorcerer would not have said "Grant"

Which means "Given"!

Every human being Automatically and Naturally has his "Irremovable and Inalienable God Granted Rights".

It is also the Granted Permission /Right to Exercise your Permissions or To Refrain or Refuse to Exercise your Permissions.

What you do not know is that the constitution is deceitfully limiting you of All your Rights so that the Rights which are yours, which they kept away, you would not notice they are Missing.

Making you think that they have "Given You" All your Rights, which you simple ones rejoice over, thereby abandoning your other God-Given Rights, which they have concealed from you.

Therefore, you are all weak and them who are aware of it remain stronger!

Further, having now made you think that they "granted" you Rights, thus, you have given them power to withdraw it from you at their pleasure, since you think they gave it to you.

And therefore, you are Weaker than them.
I see the making me aware of those rights as the empowerment that helps me achieve even rights not included or mentioned but which you claim are "deceitfully kept away from me" and "concealed from me" and "withdraw" as if I am not Kunte Kinte who would lose a foot than be named Tobi?

State one single right that is mine that you think can be taken from me, lets see. Can one who tastes freedom so easily be rechained?

And if you consider me worthy, include a right that is deceitfully kept away and concealed from me so I may be enlightened.

buda is most graceful in advance.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by budaatum: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

And this is the place of lawyers, to enlighten the simple folks of their God-Given Permissions.

But these bastards deceived lawyers by not teaching the whole Truth about Law rather they taught us Many many Lies, Half-Lies/Half-Truths, Misrepresentations, And a whole Lot of Truths Being Deliberately Hidden and Wilfully Covered by their Law Texts and Teachers of Law!

You, speaker, are very very mistaken if you think Nairaland is the place of lawyers and that we simple folks will accept God gave you permission!

Is Woe not to lawyers? Or do you just not see?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by truespeak: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
budaatum:

I see the making me aware of those rights as the empowerment that helps me achieve even rights not included or mentioned but which you claim are "deceitfully kept away from me" and "concealed from me" and "withdraw" as if I am not Kunte Kinte who would lose a foot than be named Tobi?

To see or not to see or partially to see is your own full Gift that I will not interfere with.

budaatum:

State one single right that is mine that you think can be taken from me, lets see. Can one who tastes freedom so easily be rechained?

And if you consider me worthy, include a right that is deceitfully kept away and concealed from me so I may be enlightened.

buda is most graceful in advance.

They have already taken it from you e.g Land Use Charges, The recent Sale of Personal Vehicles in Lagos, Letter of Administration to Take Up your God-Gifted Right to Inherit your parents property, giving you what they call CofO for land that is not theirs and you all have surrendered your God-Gifted Rights.

Ah, God Should Please come quickly!
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by Dtruthspeaker: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
budaatum:

You, speaker, are very very mistaken if you think Nairaland is the place of lawyers and that we simple folks will accept God gave you permission!

I do not care if it is accepted or not, Provided No One made themselves and gave themselves "Permissions", I am fine. grin

If it were not so, many would give themselves "Permissions" to walk through walls or fly like a bird or do Aquaman.

But this is not so, therefore, I am satisfied and fully filled!

budaatum:

Is Woe not to lawyers? Or do you just not see?

I had this thrown at me by Muttleylaff and I showed him that The Law is Against All Who Do Wrongs or Wickedness or Evil.

And Lawyers are the Kings of All Rightness or are supposed to be, therefore if every other person is getting lake of Fire, lawyers who do not Right but wrongs and Wickedness should get a place Worse than Lake of Fire!

I do say so, so rest!
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by Dtruthspeaker: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
truespeak:

They have already taken it from you eg Land Use Charges, The recent Sale of Personal Vehicles in Lagos, Letter of Administration to Take Up your God-Gifted Right to Inherit your parents property, giving you what they call CofO for land that is not theirs and you all have surrendered your God-Gifted Rights.

Let's not forget that nonsense "Marriage Certificate" which they use for depriving True wives their properties. Also the Rendering of God's Law of Next of kin a nullity, mtchew, I do not want to loose my joy this night abeg!
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by budaatum: 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
truespeak:

To see or not to see or partially to see is your own full Gift that I will not interfere with.
You will not help blind me to see? How can you be so heartless!?

truespeak:

They have already taken it from you eg Land Use Charges, The recent Sale of Personal Vehicles in Lagos, Letter of Administration to Take Up your God-Gifted Right to Inherit your parents property, giving you what they call CofO for land that is not theirs and you all have surrendered your God-Gifted Rights.

It seems to me that rather than Human Rights informing me that I have any rights at all and should learn how to keep and exercise them, you see them as taking away the rights they are informing me so I know I have rights and are substituting them for rights I thought I had that I'm now losing.

Are those rights you listed above not "rights" I lost because I did not exercise my right to choose the people who would protect my rights? Are they not rights I might have fought against them taking away from me if I knew I had any right to fight and challenge to keep them?

Perhaps explain to me how being educated that I have rights makes me sit on my ass and not exercise my right then come here and be wailing that they took my rights from me please, because it's beginning to sound very Adam and Eve to me!

Knowing I have rights gives me the might to fight to retain my rights, is what I think, but as is said, everyone has right to believe whatever they want until flesh is put on it, at least.
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by truespeak: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Let's not forget that nonsense "Marriage Certificate" which they use for depriving True wives their properties. Also the Rendering of God's Law of Next of kin a nullity, mtchew, I do not want to loose my joy this night abeg!

Aaaah! angry
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by truespeak: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
budaatum:

Now you accuse me falsely and wickedly for I have indeed answered your queries as proven in my last post to you but it is Always your decision and God Gifted Rights to choose to see or not to see. If you are blind it is of your own choosing!

And now you show you are Wicked and a False Accuser and a Liar!

Truly you are a man with no honour as Dtruthspeaker accused you!

budaatum:

It seems to me that rather than Human Rights informing me that I have any rights at all and should learn how to keep and exercise them, you see them as taking away the rights they are informing me so I know I have rights and are substituting them for rights I thought I had that I'm now losing.

Are those rights you listed above not "rights" I lost because I did not exercise my right to choose the people who would protect my rights? Are they not rights I might have fought against them taking away from me if I knew I had any right to fight and challenge to keep them?

Perhaps explain to me how being educated that I have rights makes me sit on my ass and not exercise my right then come here and be wailing that they took my rights from me please, because it's beginning to sound very Adam and Eve to me!

Knowing I have rights gives me the might to fight to retain my rights, is what I think, but as is said, everyone has right to believe whatever they want until flesh is put on it, at least.

This is repetitive!

I have already answered you!
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by budaatum: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I do not care if it is accepted or not, Provided No One made themselves and gave themselves "Permissions", I am fine. grin
You make it sound like one must give a fuq whether you are fine or not lol. You should get over thinking your permission is required for using the mind God placed in buda.

Please note! This is buda. buda made buda with the Powers invested in buda by the Lord God Almighty.

Dtruthspeaker:
If it were not so, many would give themselves "Permissions" to walk through walls or fly like a bird or do Aquaman.
You need to wake up. Many people give themselves "permission to walk through walls or fly like a bird or do Aquaman" and all sorts of silly stupid things, just that the laws of reality disagree with many and they wise up before its too late.

Dtruthspeaker:
But this is not so, therefore, I am satisfied and fully filled!
I really can not understand why you need to be "satisfied and fully filled" at what others choose to do. Why does your satisfaction and fully filled need to come from others instead of from yourself. Do those others have a duty to satisfy and fully fill you?

Dtruthspeaker:

I had this thrown at me by Muttleylaff and I showed him that The Law is Against All Who Do Wrongs or Wickedness or Evil.
And of course, you are so righteous you do no wrong so all the rest of us shoukd, what? Bow down and worship at your feet, perhaps?

Dtruthspeaker:
And Lawyers are the Kings of All Rightness or are supposed to be, therefore if every other person is getting lake of Fire, lawyers who do not Right but wrongs and Wickedness should get a place Worse than Lake of Fire!
If you even think you can make buda believe this tripe I will personally take buda to a place Worse than Lake of Fire and burn buda after bashing buda's head against a rock because a stupid buda must die!

I say eat the Food of God, the Fruit of the Knowledge of Good and Evil so your eyes open and you see and get Knowledge and Wisdom and live, and you think this slavery drivel can work on buda!

buda laughs!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by budaatum: 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
truespeak:

Now you accuse me falsely and wickedly for I have indeed answered your queries as proven in my last post to you but it is Always your decision and God Gifted Rights to choose to see or not to see. If you are blind it is of your own choosing!

And now you show you are Wicked and a False Accuser and a Liar!

Truly you are a man with no honour as Dtruthspeaker accused you!
See as you calling buda names when buda simply asked a question

Is your righteousness and judgment convicted by the Spirit, because that is how it must be.
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by truespeak: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
budaatum:

Is your righteousness and judgment convicted by the Spirit, because that is how it must be.

Confirming Dtruthspeaker's word once again!
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by truespeak: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
budaatum:

Confirming Dtruthspeaker's word once again!

I do not engage in sneaky and unprofitable engagements!

This matter is at rest!
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by Dtruthspeaker: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
budaatum:

Her Commission is to shine her light, whether you see or not to see is yours.

budaatum:

Are you incapable of being straight as a man and not crooked as a Snake?

Where in her post did she speak against "Human Rights"?

Where in your post did you raise up "Human Rights"?

Are you not capable of introducing a Fresh Issue or Angle of Interest properly?

Is it not clear from the wordings of her post that she is speaking directly about what you people call the constitution and not about Human Rights?

budaatum:

Are those rights you listed above not "rights" I lost because I did not exercise my right to choose the people who would protect my rights?

Did you know about them before? No, you did not.

Did you not previously show your belief in your constitution telling you all of your rights until she showed you some of your rights which are not contained in the constitution? Yes, you did.

Then her work is done, the rest is your choosing!

budaatum:

Are they not rights I might have fought against them taking away from me if I knew I had any right to fight and challenge to keep them?

Do you not see that we are telling you that you did not know because those who should tell you did not say so? Which is because they played on everyone "A Sleight of hand"
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lifepodcastng:
The third law of motion counters every nonsensical idea like chance. For every action that happens in the world, there’s a reason. Some are within our knowledge while others are above us. It’s sheer ignorance that makes us say some things are chance. Just imagine if someone gets to know that he has cancer today, they’ll say it’s luck. What nonsense luck is that? When that person had been eating the wrong things did they say he ate by luck? Or when they’ve been staying around strong rays, did they say it’s chance. You and babalawo are the same, you think alike. You should grow pass this ignorance. There’s nothing like chance in reality. Everything has a reason. You should endeavor to know the reasons for certain things

Pure nonsense!!!!!!!
You get exposed to bla bla bla by chance!!!!!!
In other words,these things just happen!!!!
You were just born and you will just die!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by Dtruthspeaker: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
budaatum:

You need to wake up. Many people give themselves "permission to walk through walls or fly like a bird or do Aquaman" and all sorts of silly stupid things, just that the laws of reality disagree with many and they wise up before its too late.!

Are you insane? you have only Restated all I said in saying just that the laws of reality disagree with many, Which is that in Reality they can only do not that which they are Permitted to Do!

But I get it now, you are just another breed of Satanist whose aim is to muddle the standing waters of Truth, Exactly As Written.

Which is why you can not stand straight as a man but you Twist as A Boa Constrictor!
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by budaatum: 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Are you insane? you have only Restated all I said in saying just that the laws of reality disagree with many, Which is that in Reality they can only do not that which they are Permitted to Do!

But I get it now, you are just another breed of Satanist whose aim is to muddle the standing waters of Truth, Exactly As Written.

Which is why you can not stand straight as a man but you Twist as A Boa Constrictor!
Of course it is buda that must be insane and the satanist. Because it is absolutely impossible that it is you who does not comprehend the truth.

Thankfully, our Words live on long after we are gone.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by MuttleyLaff: 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
... I had this thrown at me by MuttleyLaff ...
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
You got bumped to the back burner and so leaving my response to you unfinished, but you'll soon hear, lmso
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by Dtruthspeaker: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
You got bumped to the back burner and so leaving my response to you unfinished, but you'll soon hear, lmso

I know you won't stop until you have the last cheesy
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by MuttleyLaff: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
I know you won't stop until you have the last cheesy
"In the same way, the last will be first,
and the first will be last,
because many are called, but few are chosen.
"
- Matthew 20:16

"Then the LORD God said to the woman,
“What is this that you have done?

- Genesis 3:13a

Dont worry about "I know you won't stop until you have the last" as you're already the last to know because you're being busy so hard trying to put the genie back inside the bottle, arguing pointlessly about Eve's mistake and bringing up unending charges, when the CPS is satisfied with executing judgement without so much of any public domain charge sheet or details of the charge(s) against her, lmso.
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by budaatum: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Her Commission is to shine her light, whether you see or not to see is yours.
Which is why I specifically said, "state", so I may look at it and decide with my own mind.

Dtruthspeaker:

Are you incapable of being straight as a man and not crooked as a Snake?

Where in her post did she speak against "Human Rights"?

Where in your post did you raise up "Human Rights"?

Are you not capable of introducing a Fresh Issue or Angle of Interest properly?

Is it not clear from the wordings of her post that she is speaking directly about what you people call the constitution and not about Human Rights?
I strongly suggest you go back and follow the discussion including clicking on links before you go on showing how lazy you have been because those who worked harder see what you are asking to be shown.

Dtruthspeaker:
Did you know about them before? No, you did not.
Before when? No, I did not know them before. I used to be 2 years old and knew nothing, which is precisely the reason I am grateful some people are yelling it from the rooftop so my ignorance is removed, and is the reason why I can't understand being told those informing me of my rights are "deceitfully kept away from me" and "concealed from me" and "withdrawing" those right away from me.

There are indeed people "deceitfully kept away from me" and "concealed from me" and "withdrawing" those rights away from me, but I find them to be the same sort of people as boko haram and gods who tell me knowledge will kill me. Thankfully the Lord Jesus Christ has fed me fruits on how to resist their temptations.

Dtruthspeaker:

Did you not previously show your belief in your constitution telling you all of your rights until she showed you some of your rights which are not contained in the constitution? Yes, you did.
What? Did I not know my rights to "Land Use Charges, The recent Sale of Personal Vehicles in Lagos, Letter of Administration to Take Up your God-Gifted Right to Inherit your parents property, giving you what they call CofO for land that is not theirs? Is that what you mean?

For your information, my father died in 2016 and I have inherited my father's land, as is my right. I am from Osun State.

If somebody comes there and says they will impose on me some law that reduces my rights in this wonderful democracy that has been created for me to exercise my right and vote, I will exercise my right and vote and I will campaign to others to please exercise their right to vote too. And hopefully, we will get enough people to elect a person who will protect my rights.

You see, because I know my rights, I fight really hard to keep them, and will never ever surrender my God-Gifted Rights to anyone, especially not to a lawyer who thinks he has the right to my surrender.

Dtruthspeaker:

Do you not see that we are telling you that you did not know because those who should tell you did not say so? Which is because they played on everyone "A Sleight of hand"
I don't think you understand at all and think buda is like you who fears death that is why you are telling buda who wears rights as a signature that buda does not know buda's rights.

You fail completely to understand that buda does not wait for you to tell buda because buda knows you may be ignorant or lying! I mean, are you not the ones telling buda to not eat the Fruit of the Knowledge of Good and Evil so that buda remains naked and blind and a slave? You must think buda is like you.

No, speak! buda goes into the Garden of Eden and up to the tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil and plucks the fruit and eats to see if its true that buda may die or buda's eyes might open and buda sees.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by Lifepodcastng: 6:55am On Dec 23, 2020
That’s foolishness. You were just born and you’ll just die. That’s like what a 2years old child will say. You were born bc your parents had a connection and they involuntarily or voluntarily had sex and God blessed them with you. You’ll die bc you’ve been eating things and they pile up in your system. Also you die bc you have no more time attached to your existence. Stop living in ignorance nothing just happens, if it were so, why don’t you just die right now by chance but no you can’t, you still have time attached to you or you haven’t entered into a bus driven by a drunk reckless driver. It’s babalawo and Diviners that believe in chance. No sensible and rational thinking individual should believe that. Nothing happens by accident, everything has a reason. Even this message you’re reading right now has a reason. Stop living below standards thinking it’ll just happen, know why it happens.

HellVictorinho:

Pure nonsense!!!!!!!
You get exposed to bla bla bla by chance!!!!!!
In other words,these things just happen!!!!
You were just born and you will just die!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Homosexual Church In Nijia? / Bring Your First Fruit (january Salary) To Church In January! / There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Not Real – Pope Francis STATEMENT..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.