Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Why Do You Still Believe In God, - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Still Believe In God, (2161 Views)

Will We Still Believe In Jesus In These Situations? / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by Dtruthspeaker: 7:16am On Dec 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"In the same way, the last will be first,
and the first will be last,
because many are called, but few are chosen.
"
- Matthew 20:16

"Then the LORD God said to the woman,
“What is this that you have done?

- Genesis 3:13a

Dont worry about "I know you won't stop until you have the last" as you're already the last to know because you're being busy so hard trying to put the genie back inside the bottle, arguing pointlessly about Eve's mistake and bringing up unending charges, when the CPS is satisfied with executing judgement without so much of any public domain charge sheet or details of the charge(s) against her, lmso.

grin I have already explained myself that while you would be satisfied with the Short Record of the Proceedings of that High Court, I as a lawyer, will be happier with the Full Records of the Proceedings in that Court, especially The Charges!
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by MuttleyLaff: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
grin I have already explained myself that while you would be satisfied with the Short Record of the Proceedings of that High Court, I as a lawyer, will be happier with the Full Records of the Proceedings in that Court, especially The Charges!
Her charges are as long as her arm, but the CPS' equally long arm of the law went only after theft, meaning the unauthorized taking of the property of another, lmso. Why you want to put her on retrial, after math, is eyebrow raising, lmso
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by Dtruthspeaker: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Her charges are as long as her arm, but the CPS' equally long arm of the law went only after theft, meaning the unauthorized taking of the property of another, lmso. Why you want to put her on retrial, after math, is eyebrow raising, lmso

If she was Prosecuted for the sole charge of theft alone then it would not Justify her Judgement, for the Judgment greatly outweighs the weight of the crime of theft, there must be more offences.

The scale Must be Equal!

And this is Seen only when you study God's Judgement in terms of Law, then would you see and know that as David said "His Judgments are Always Right!
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by MuttleyLaff: 8:07am On Dec 23, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
If she was Prosecuted for the sole charge of theft alone then it would not Justify her Judgement, for the Judgment greatly outweighs the weight of the crime of theft, there must be more offences.

The scale Must be Equal!

And this is Seen only when you study God's Judgement in terms of Law, then would you see and know that as David said "His Judgments are Always Right!
I sure hope you have a ladder for climbing out of the hole you're deeper digger yourself in.
Unarguably God is Just and His judgement(s) with all mitigating circumstances considered is/are always right. You can trust His judgement without and once you realise that the penalty for the theft was death then you get to know that the Judgment DID NOT anywhere greatly outweigh the weight of the crime of theft. You seem to be mistaken consequences of committing the theft crime and lumping it together with the actual crime expressly stated not to commit.

Of course, there were more offences, but to what end are you fishing for them and/or bringing them up for?
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by Dtruthspeaker: 9:59am On Dec 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I sure hope you have a ladder for climbing out of the hole you're deeper digger yourself in.
Unarguably God is Just and His judgement(s) with all mitigating circumstances considered is/are always right. You can trust His judgement without and once you realise that the penalty for the theft was death then you get to know that the Judgment DID NOT anywhere greatly outweigh the weight of the crime of theft. You seem to be mistaken consequences of committing the theft crime and lumping it together with the actual crime expressly stated not to commit.

When would you learn that in issues of Law I am as a baby in his own cot? You do not know much, I do.And here again you Do Not know that the True Just Punishment for theft is Increased Compensation to the victim, not death.

And this is The Law of God.
"A False Balance, NEVER but A Just an Even Weight"

If you look at the charges, the Offences that bear the Death Penalties are in there To Wit: Multiple Treasons and Multiple Blasphemies. Single Treasons and Blasphemies is even sufficient to Dispose them permanently, how much more multiple Treasons and Blasphemies.

This is the Balance!

And it is ludicrous that a primary 3 student would think himself able to teach a maths professor mathematics, howbeit a non-lawyer to A teacher of Law. Well, that's your way!

MuttleyLaff:

Of course, there were more offences, but to what end are you fishing for them and/or bringing them up for?

grin Ehen! You have Finally Confessed the Truth in your heart which is your issue with me, instead of you prancing about.

On this, i have already told you why.
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by MuttleyLaff: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
[s]When would you learn that in issues of Law I am as a baby in his own cot? You do not know much, I do.And here again you Do Not know that the True Just Punishment for theft is Increased Compensation to the victim, not death.

And this is The Law of God.
"A False Balance, NEVER but A Just an Even Weight"

If you look at the charges, the Offences that bear the Death Penalties are in there To Wit: Multiple Treasons and Multiple Blasphemies. Single Treasons and Blasphemies is even sufficient to Dispose them permanently, how much more multiple Treasons and Blasphemies.

This is the Balance!

And it is ludicrous that a primary 3 student would think himself able to teach a maths professor mathematics, howbeit a non-lawyer to A teacher of Law. Well, that's your way!

grin Ehen! You have Finally Confessed the Truth in your heart which is your issue with me, instead of you prancing about.

On this, i have already told you why.[/s]

MuttleyLaff:
The more the reason to have Yahshua Ha Mashiah aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, on our side, taking up our case, representing us as our Advocate, to plead on our behalf before the Father, from knowing all the intricacies of God’s legal system. Praise God! Alleluia!!

You arrogantly refused to answer the question because you know that Eve pleaded guilty. Now since Eve had already pleaded guilty, there is no point in dragging up other charges that the Prosecution didn't and/or never in the first instance bothered to bring up.

Lawyers, are often told to never ask a question to which they don’t know the answer. Leading questions are generally permitted on "cross-examination", meaning that unlike how you behaved, the witness has no legal standing to refuse to answer valid questioning, nor does the "opposing counsel" (i.e. Dtruthspeaker) have any legitimate objection to any such questioning(s)

What' Eve's done, is done. There is no point crying over spilled milk and bring up "When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges!" sic especially when the genie is out of the rubbed bottled, lmso

I am pleased to see you admit that the case is res judicata!

Why you then bother to try and put the genie back into the bottle, is whats intriguing. Nothing is going to change, whether you add or subtract charges

What exactly is this your so called "Great Weight of the Judgment Imposed"? What is your reservation do you have with the judgment Eve received?

You need to know "why" what precisely?

Whys, what, hows and wherefores of anything is not an exclusivity of lawyers alone my dear brother friend young man.

2 Timothy 2:15 and Proverbs 4:7 tells about searching out a matter towards explaining off mysteries, not this your "When Eve Was Charged To Court, This Was Her Charges!" Mickey Mouse malarkey
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by Dtruthspeaker: 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
......]

To Study Judgements is The Food of Lawyers.

To Shout Yeeee, Aaaah,.Ooooh, mmmmm, "Dis lawyers sef" is the Place of Simple Folk!
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lifepodcastng:
That’s foolishness. You were just born and you’ll just die. That’s like what a 2years old child will say. You were born bc your parents had a connection and they involuntarily or voluntarily had sex and God blessed them with you. You’ll die bc you’ve been eating things and they pile up in your system. Also you die bc you have no more time attached to your existence. Stop living in ignorance nothing just happens, if it were so, why don’t you just die right now by chance but no you can’t, you still have time attached to you or you haven’t entered into a bus driven by a drunk reckless driver. It’s babalawo and Diviners that believe in chance. No sensible and rational thinking individual should believe that. Nothing happens by accident, everything has a reason. Even this message you’re reading right now has a reason. Stop living below standards thinking it’ll just happen, know why it happens.

You're wrong.
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by Lifepodcastng: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2020
Oh I see. I’m wrong and you’re right? Is that it? Ok tell me what’s right. That you came by chance? That everything happening is happening by chance? Is it by chance that I replied you? Is it also by chance that you’ve replied? See forget that notion of chance. If you do not know a reason for something, search through and you’ll find it. It’s mental laziness that make people sag chance or luck

HellVictorinho:

You're wrong.
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2020
Lifepodcastng:
Oh I see. I’m wrong and you’re right? Is that it? Ok tell me what’s right. That you came by chance? That everything happening is happening by chance? Is it by chance that I replied you? Is it also by chance that you’ve replied? See forget that notion of chance. If you do not know a reason for something, search through and you’ll find it. It’s mental laziness that make people sag chance or luck

You're still wrong.
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by Lifepodcastng: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2020
Lol ok go na. Mr. Diviner. The chance man.

HellVictorinho:

You're still wrong.
Re: Why Do You Still Believe In God, by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lifepodcastng:
Lol ok go na. Mr. Diviner. The chance man.

Whatever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Significant Of Moses And Elijah In The Transfiguration Of Christ? / Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell / Bishop 'Lays Down On Top' Adult Men To Consecrate Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.